Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Rp w/ ST & AD but it's Version 2
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 24 25
"Long story," he simply said, taking tea.

Suspendisse sighed. That dumb little hatchling! She was just trying to help!
"Long story," he simply said, taking tea.

Suspendisse sighed. That dumb little hatchling! She was just trying to help!

Eirene Smiled. “Effusa did you manage to sell anything today.” Effusa nodded. “Only some potions from Antan. Seems like nobody wanted anything. Nobody even asked me to heal them today.”

Eirene Smiled. “Effusa did you manage to sell anything today.” Effusa nodded. “Only some potions from Antan. Seems like nobody wanted anything. Nobody even asked me to heal them today.”
My Socials
xwB9bSB.png6khVAbB.gif6Ih9zpY.pngTQeV2rb.png 2g77a1u.pngu7aSN3D.png0LVcGsI.png
wx97r8g.pngbisexual_by_agent_pits-d88d9bm.pngfemale_by_agent_pits-d8ebynk.png she_her_by_agent_pits-d88i5w4.png
Antan drank his tea. "Shame. These potions are the real deal. Do you have a shop? Like an official store?"
Antan drank his tea. "Shame. These potions are the real deal. Do you have a shop? Like an official store?"

“I don’t have a shop really. Selling things is just a side business for me to add some extra money in my pockets. I do have a witch’s hut where I do mots of my healing and transformations.” Eirene Patted Greg. “We do have full time merchants that come in and out of the clan. Effusa usually makes sure he doesn’t make more money selling things then them since they live off of getting their money that way.”

“I don’t have a shop really. Selling things is just a side business for me to add some extra money in my pockets. I do have a witch’s hut where I do mots of my healing and transformations.” Eirene Patted Greg. “We do have full time merchants that come in and out of the clan. Effusa usually makes sure he doesn’t make more money selling things then them since they live off of getting their money that way.”
My Socials
wx97r8g.pngbisexual_by_agent_pits-d88d9bm.pngfemale_by_agent_pits-d8ebynk.png she_her_by_agent_pits-d88i5w4.png
"Interesting. And where is this hut?"
Serpentine was snoring. Anton carefully placed the feather onto her back.
"Interesting. And where is this hut?"
Serpentine was snoring. Anton carefully placed the feather onto her back.

“Not too far. It’s about a walks distance.” He picked up Greg who was trying to swim in his tea.

“Not too far. It’s about a walks distance.” He picked up Greg who was trying to swim in his tea.
My Socials
"Could you show me at some point?"
Serpentine was wiggling in her sleep.
"Could you show me at some point?"
Serpentine was wiggling in her sleep.

Effusa nodded. “Of course. Do you want to see the scientist first or my hut?”

Effusa nodded. “Of course. Do you want to see the scientist first or my hut?”
My Socials
"Since we're here we might as well see the scientist," he decided.
"Since we're here we might as well see the scientist," he decided.
Eirene waved. “Effusa remember to tell hi-“ Effusa interrupted her. “Yes I’ll tell Antan on the way.” He waved goodbye and left the office.
Eirene waved. “Effusa remember to tell hi-“ Effusa interrupted her. “Yes I’ll tell Antan on the way.” He waved goodbye and left the office.
My Socials
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 24 25