Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Rp w/ ST & AD but it's Version 2
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
Anarama spun back around and saw Solgos. He shrieked and ran down the stairs.

Antan followed Effusa out of the graveyard.
Anarama spun back around and saw Solgos. He shrieked and ran down the stairs.

Antan followed Effusa out of the graveyard.

“Good job you’re already scaring people.” Said Cosmos. Solgos just rolled his eyes.

“Hopefully the library is open.” Said Effusa as they walked to the library.

“Good job you’re already scaring people.” Said Cosmos. Solgos just rolled his eyes.

“Hopefully the library is open.” Said Effusa as they walked to the library.
My Socials
xwB9bSB.png6khVAbB.gif6Ih9zpY.pngTQeV2rb.png 2g77a1u.pngu7aSN3D.png0LVcGsI.png
wx97r8g.pngbisexual_by_agent_pits-d88d9bm.pngfemale_by_agent_pits-d8ebynk.png she_her_by_agent_pits-d88i5w4.png
"THERE'S A DEMON UP THERE!" Anarama screamed. Revyn scoffed.
"As if."
"Go look for yourself, dingbat," Anarama growled. Revyn walked up the stairs and immediately walked back down.
"I believe you now," he said shakily.
Sergenta, who had cuddled up to Necro, pulled the small Imperial closer.

Antan snapped his talons and Serpentine came running with her peacock feather in her mouth.
"THERE'S A DEMON UP THERE!" Anarama screamed. Revyn scoffed.
"As if."
"Go look for yourself, dingbat," Anarama growled. Revyn walked up the stairs and immediately walked back down.
"I believe you now," he said shakily.
Sergenta, who had cuddled up to Necro, pulled the small Imperial closer.

Antan snapped his talons and Serpentine came running with her peacock feather in her mouth.
Solgos wrapped around a chair. “Come on let’s have some fun with these mortals. You never have fun anymore.” He whined. Cosmox sipped his wine. “Your idea of “fun” is torturing mortals. Honestly how am I even friends with you.” Solgos laughed. “It’s cause I always have your back.” He threw himself down the stairs out of fun. His immortal body bouncing down the stairs like a rubber ball. Cosmox face palmed.

Effusa smiled and patted the serpentine. “You’ll like the library. There’s lots of friends for you to play with.” He lead them to the big library. A python was wrapped around the handle.
Solgos wrapped around a chair. “Come on let’s have some fun with these mortals. You never have fun anymore.” He whined. Cosmox sipped his wine. “Your idea of “fun” is torturing mortals. Honestly how am I even friends with you.” Solgos laughed. “It’s cause I always have your back.” He threw himself down the stairs out of fun. His immortal body bouncing down the stairs like a rubber ball. Cosmox face palmed.

Effusa smiled and patted the serpentine. “You’ll like the library. There’s lots of friends for you to play with.” He lead them to the big library. A python was wrapped around the handle.
My Socials
wx97r8g.pngbisexual_by_agent_pits-d88d9bm.pngfemale_by_agent_pits-d8ebynk.png she_her_by_agent_pits-d88i5w4.png
Anarama screamed at the sight of him and ran out the door. Revyn followed. Sergenta and Necro stood there in shock.

Antan ignored the snake and opened the door.
Anarama screamed at the sight of him and ran out the door. Revyn followed. Sergenta and Necro stood there in shock.

Antan ignored the snake and opened the door.

“Really,? You could’ve just walked down the stairs normally!” Said Cosmox. “You are so embarrassing.” Solgos chuckled. “Greetings mortals!” He did a little bow and unraveled Himself.

The snake licked his claws and opened the door. Effusa smiled. “The librarian has a snake hoarding issue.

“Really,? You could’ve just walked down the stairs normally!” Said Cosmox. “You are so embarrassing.” Solgos chuckled. “Greetings mortals!” He did a little bow and unraveled Himself.

The snake licked his claws and opened the door. Effusa smiled. “The librarian has a snake hoarding issue.
My Socials
"W-Who are you?" Sergenta stammered, trying to hide Necro.

"Huh," Antan replied.
"W-Who are you?" Sergenta stammered, trying to hide Necro.

"Huh," Antan replied.

“This is Solgos,my demon friend who came uninvited.” Said Cosmox.

“You’ll see..” said Effusa as he opened the door. All over the library were lots of snakes and snakelike creatures. There were even two Seepentine wrestling each other.

“This is Solgos,my demon friend who came uninvited.” Said Cosmox.

“You’ll see..” said Effusa as he opened the door. All over the library were lots of snakes and snakelike creatures. There were even two Seepentine wrestling each other.
My Socials
"Uhhh, C-Cosmox?" Sergenta said shakily. "I don't think that Anarama likes uninvited guests.."

Serpentine hissed at the two fighting Serpentas.
"Oh my gosh!" Antan asked. "Why are there so many??"
"Uhhh, C-Cosmox?" Sergenta said shakily. "I don't think that Anarama likes uninvited guests.."

Serpentine hissed at the two fighting Serpentas.
"Oh my gosh!" Antan asked. "Why are there so many??"

“I figured that, which is why I’ve tried getting him to leave. Problem is it’s quiet difficult getting rid of him.” Said Cosmox.

“ I told you he’s got a snake hoarding problem. Luckily he takes care of them very well” Effussa almost stepped on a big python.

“I figured that, which is why I’ve tried getting him to leave. Problem is it’s quiet difficult getting rid of him.” Said Cosmox.

“ I told you he’s got a snake hoarding problem. Luckily he takes care of them very well” Effussa almost stepped on a big python.
My Socials
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25