Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Rp w/ ST & AD but it's Version 2
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 24 25
Antan suppressed a gasp. "So you're V-Venatrix?" he asked quietly.

Anarama narrowed his eyes. "Wine, orange juice, cranberry juice, water, and tea."
Antan suppressed a gasp. "So you're V-Venatrix?" he asked quietly.

Anarama narrowed his eyes. "Wine, orange juice, cranberry juice, water, and tea."
“Yes that’s me.” Venatrix gave Antan a big smile. For being a big rotting mutated creature. He smiled like flowers and looked very friendly. Effusa smiled. “Glad to know your awake. This is Antan. I’m giving him a tour of our clan.”

Cosmox smiled. “How about some salt water.”
“Yes that’s me.” Venatrix gave Antan a big smile. For being a big rotting mutated creature. He smiled like flowers and looked very friendly. Effusa smiled. “Glad to know your awake. This is Antan. I’m giving him a tour of our clan.”

Cosmox smiled. “How about some salt water.”
My Socials
xwB9bSB.png6khVAbB.gif6Ih9zpY.pngTQeV2rb.png 2g77a1u.pngu7aSN3D.png0LVcGsI.png
wx97r8g.pngbisexual_by_agent_pits-d88d9bm.pngfemale_by_agent_pits-d8ebynk.png she_her_by_agent_pits-d88i5w4.png
"How are you dead yet alive?" he blurted, then blushed in embarrassment. "Sorry!"
"How are you dead yet alive?" he blurted, then blushed in embarrassment. "Sorry!"

“Ah that’s ok. Dragons ask me that a lot.” He sat down on a tree stump. “I used to work at a powerplant. One day there was a bunch of mishaps and I opted to stay and try shutting it down. I died during the explosion but somehow came back to life with all these eyes. Few of them actually work.”

“Nice place you got here.” Said Cosmox. He inspected the decorations. “If you don’t have any salt water freshwater is fine too.”

“Ah that’s ok. Dragons ask me that a lot.” He sat down on a tree stump. “I used to work at a powerplant. One day there was a bunch of mishaps and I opted to stay and try shutting it down. I died during the explosion but somehow came back to life with all these eyes. Few of them actually work.”

“Nice place you got here.” Said Cosmox. He inspected the decorations. “If you don’t have any salt water freshwater is fine too.”
My Socials
wx97r8g.pngbisexual_by_agent_pits-d88d9bm.pngfemale_by_agent_pits-d8ebynk.png she_her_by_agent_pits-d88i5w4.png
Anarama: [img]https://media.giphy.com/media/kaq6GnxDlJaBq/giphy.gif[/img] "Huh. What power plant did you work at?" Antan asked, all his fear escaping him.
Anarama: giphy.gif

"Huh. What power plant did you work at?" Antan asked, all his fear escaping him.

[cant see the gif but I bet it’s super funny]

“I can’t quite remember but it was pretty big.” Said Venatrix. Some of the bigger eyes on him blinked.

“Actually you know what I do need more iron in my system..do you have any blood?” Asked Cosmox. He didn’t seem to notice he was jumping from one topic to the next.

[cant see the gif but I bet it’s super funny]

“I can’t quite remember but it was pretty big.” Said Venatrix. Some of the bigger eyes on him blinked.

“Actually you know what I do need more iron in my system..do you have any blood?” Asked Cosmox. He didn’t seem to notice he was jumping from one topic to the next.
My Socials
(oop)

"Hmm. How long have you worked here for?" Antan's fear returned when the eyes on his body blinked.

Revyn backed up, dragging Necro with him. Sergenta blinked.
Since Anarama was clearly waiting for someone to speak, Sergenta spoke up.
"U-uh we don't h-have any of that here.."
(oop)

"Hmm. How long have you worked here for?" Antan's fear returned when the eyes on his body blinked.

Revyn backed up, dragging Necro with him. Sergenta blinked.
Since Anarama was clearly waiting for someone to speak, Sergenta spoke up.
"U-uh we don't h-have any of that here.."

“For about 6 years I think. Time flies when you’re doing your job.” Venatrix giggled as Effusa poked one of the eyes.

Cosmox sat up in the chair. “So guess I’ll have biscuits and wine.” He curled his tail around the chair.

“For about 6 years I think. Time flies when you’re doing your job.” Venatrix giggled as Effusa poked one of the eyes.

Cosmox sat up in the chair. “So guess I’ll have biscuits and wine.” He curled his tail around the chair.
My Socials
"Can you control your extra eyes, or.." Antan trailed off.

"Get this Spiral want he wants," Anarama snapped at Sergenta. She nodded and strutted into the kitchen.
"So where are you from?" Anarama continued, sitting in the chair next to Cosmox.
Revyn looked like he wanted to sit down.
Necro shuffled his talons around.
"Can you control your extra eyes, or.." Antan trailed off.

"Get this Spiral want he wants," Anarama snapped at Sergenta. She nodded and strutted into the kitchen.
"So where are you from?" Anarama continued, sitting in the chair next to Cosmox.
Revyn looked like he wanted to sit down.
Necro shuffled his talons around.

“Not really. They kinda just look wherever they want.” Said Venatrix.

“I come from the planet Pluto.” Said Cosmox. “Though technically it’s a dwarf planet now.”

“Not really. They kinda just look wherever they want.” Said Venatrix.

“I come from the planet Pluto.” Said Cosmox. “Though technically it’s a dwarf planet now.”
My Socials
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 24 25