Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | FR RP [closed]
1 2 3
[b][RULES:. [The roleplay will be semi-lit! Five sentences is fine, I just like having enough to work with! We'll Roleplay with eachother's clans, rotating dragons that we RP. I'm thinking three maximum, unless we have some sort of crazy battle. I would like to keep this RP small- probably me and two others max! Maybe more, who knows. :) Go ahead and jump in!][/b] [i]Somewhere, in the Wandering Contagion bordering the Starwood Strand...[/i] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50935808] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/509359/50935808_350.png[/img] [/url] Gorion's wings strained against a blood-red sky as he tried to keep a squirming burlap sack in his massive claws. Two beats of his wings brought up a foul dust that scatted in a ring around him. His armor clanked with an uneven, distracted landing. "Grragh...."He addressed his difficult, ill-begotten prize. Within the pulsing sack came a series of distressed squeaks, pitiful cries that carried across the meaty expanse. "Pipe down!" The guardian demanded. He shook some frost from his tail. The smell of The Scarred Wasteland did nothing to improve the shadow dragon's mood. He surveyed the filth with contempt, doing his best to ignore the youthful cries. "I said pipe down!" The whines and struggles of the -something- continued. The guardian huffed, placing a heavy talon to pin the opening of the sack to the diseased earth. Disgusting as his surroundings were, he let his mouth hang open to catch his breath after the long flight. Flying through the chill of the Southern Icefield was a taxing task in itself, but then to soar over the Crystal Spine reaches without a break? His matriarch had expected too much of him. "Eeep! Eeeep!" His Quarry's screams seemed to travel forever, in every direction.
[RULES:.
[The roleplay will be semi-lit! Five sentences is fine, I just like having enough to work with!

We'll Roleplay with eachother's clans, rotating dragons that we RP. I'm thinking three maximum, unless we have some sort of crazy battle.

I would like to keep this RP small- probably me and two others max! Maybe more, who knows. :)

Go ahead and jump in!]

Somewhere, in the Wandering Contagion bordering the Starwood Strand...

50935808_350.png

Gorion's wings strained against a blood-red sky as he tried to keep a squirming burlap sack in his massive claws. Two beats of his wings brought up a foul dust that scatted in a ring around him. His armor clanked with an uneven, distracted landing.
"Grragh...."He addressed his difficult, ill-begotten prize. Within the pulsing sack came a series of distressed squeaks, pitiful cries that carried across the meaty expanse. "Pipe down!" The guardian demanded. He shook some frost from his tail. The smell of The Scarred Wasteland did nothing to improve the shadow dragon's mood. He surveyed the filth with contempt, doing his best to ignore the youthful cries. "I said pipe down!"

The whines and struggles of the -something- continued. The guardian huffed, placing a heavy talon to pin the opening of the sack to the diseased earth. Disgusting as his surroundings were, he let his mouth hang open to catch his breath after the long flight. Flying through the chill of the Southern Icefield was a taxing task in itself, but then to soar over the Crystal Spine reaches without a break? His matriarch had expected too much of him.

"Eeep! Eeeep!" His Quarry's screams seemed to travel forever, in every direction.

@UranianMoon Nearby, crouched under a large, rotting membrane, was a young wildclaw. She had been exploring the Contagion for the last week or so, and had finally found the edge. Her plan was to move on into the Starwood Strand and explore that area in her hunt for beastclans. Now, however, she was sleeping off the travel exhaustion in what she had thought would be a safe-ish spot. The screams of the Guardian's quarry woke her, groggily at first until she recognized the sound for what it was. Her eyes flashed open and she peered out from beneath the rotting membrane and over the putrid landscape. She saw the Guardian pinning down the sack. Hmm, he didnt look [i]too[/i] scary. Maybe she could take him. She burst from the membrane hideout in a surge of flames and landed closeby the Guardian. Canting her head, she gave a short bow and said, "So, what's in the sack?" [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=60528825] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/605289/60528825_350.png[/img] [/url]
@UranianMoon

Nearby, crouched under a large, rotting membrane, was a young wildclaw. She had been exploring the Contagion for the last week or so, and had finally found the edge. Her plan was to move on into the Starwood Strand and explore that area in her hunt for beastclans. Now, however, she was sleeping off the travel exhaustion in what she had thought would be a safe-ish spot.

The screams of the Guardian's quarry woke her, groggily at first until she recognized the sound for what it was. Her eyes flashed open and she peered out from beneath the rotting membrane and over the putrid landscape. She saw the Guardian pinning down the sack. Hmm, he didnt look too scary. Maybe she could take him.

She burst from the membrane hideout in a surge of flames and landed closeby the Guardian. Canting her head, she gave a short bow and said, "So, what's in the sack?"

60528825_350.png
kmAu4dW.png bonsai_cnicht_1_by_auricolor-dajtoqd.png
Actively seeking lore clans to be Allies

rolz5s9.png
SoxF2SS.png?1.png
[Question, does it have to be a clan? and does that clan have to be mine, or could I just make something up?]
[Question, does it have to be a clan? and does that clan have to be mine, or could I just make something up?]
JXVUomh.png Much I marvelled this ungainly fowl to hear discourse so plainly,
Though its answer little meaning—little relevancy bore;
For we cannot help agreeing that no living human being
Ever yet was blessed with seeing bird above his chamber door—
Bird or beast upon the sculptured bust above his chamber door,
With such name as “Nevermore.”
—Edgar Allen Poe
((@SaarKazul It can be whatever you like! Also I'll reply soon I'm at work lol))
((@SaarKazul It can be whatever you like! Also I'll reply soon I'm at work lol))
Ok! thx :) I've never Rp'd a whole clan before, so lemme think about how I'm going to do this. *thinks loudly*
Ok! thx :) I've never Rp'd a whole clan before, so lemme think about how I'm going to do this. *thinks loudly*
—Edgar Allen Poe
@cnicht

Gorion let out a surprised snarl, immediately defensive. "None of your business, wildclaw!" The brutish shadow dragon spat. For a moment his weight shifted off the sack, and it rolled slightly in front of him. The snorting, taciturn guardian was quick to put a heavy limb on it again, attempting (poorly) to position his body and wings to obscure it from the fire dragon's view. With it's progress halted, the capture let out another series of high-pitched calls.

The guardian let out a low rumble. "I suggest you return to your own business, or face the wrath of the Blackgleam clan." As he spoke the threat, it was clear the guardian was still out of breath, and truly exhausted. A bit of spittle dripped down his chin, and he obnoxiously slurped it back into his maw, attempting to hide his physical state.
@cnicht

Gorion let out a surprised snarl, immediately defensive. "None of your business, wildclaw!" The brutish shadow dragon spat. For a moment his weight shifted off the sack, and it rolled slightly in front of him. The snorting, taciturn guardian was quick to put a heavy limb on it again, attempting (poorly) to position his body and wings to obscure it from the fire dragon's view. With it's progress halted, the capture let out another series of high-pitched calls.

The guardian let out a low rumble. "I suggest you return to your own business, or face the wrath of the Blackgleam clan." As he spoke the threat, it was clear the guardian was still out of breath, and truly exhausted. A bit of spittle dripped down his chin, and he obnoxiously slurped it back into his maw, attempting to hide his physical state.
@UranianMoon (( eeeuurrgghhh the spittle OMG Gorion ))

"I sincerely hope you aren't trying to hide] something fun from me," Jude retorted, crossing her arms and planting her feet in open defiance of his instructions to get out of there. With little regard for her own personal safety, she uncrossed her arms and crept closer despite herself.

She peered at the bag, her eyes bright. "Is it a baby beastclan creature? A harpy, maybe? I've always wanted to see a harpy up close..."
@UranianMoon (( eeeuurrgghhh the spittle OMG Gorion ))

"I sincerely hope you aren't trying to hide] something fun from me," Jude retorted, crossing her arms and planting her feet in open defiance of his instructions to get out of there. With little regard for her own personal safety, she uncrossed her arms and crept closer despite herself.

She peered at the bag, her eyes bright. "Is it a baby beastclan creature? A harpy, maybe? I've always wanted to see a harpy up close..."

rolz5s9.png
SoxF2SS.png?1.png
alright I've got it figured out, might take me a bit to post though. I've go a lot of schoolwork.
alright I've got it figured out, might take me a bit to post though. I've go a lot of schoolwork.
—Edgar Allen Poe
@cnicht ((I know, he nasty lol. Also btw I fully anticipate you stealing this bag, I figured it can be something of a basis for a conflict between the clans :) ))

Gorion growled. "Stand back!" He said in a low roar, and beat his heavy wings again. It was possible that if the wildclaw was too close, he could smack her with them. He breathed difficult, rattling breaths with each strain of his wing-muscles.

Meanwhile, as the wind from his wing buffeting blew around him, it flattened the sack to which a clearer silhouette could be seen:something small, but long,indistinct and winged.

"You wouldn't understand Blackgleam ways," he huffed. "Outsiders don't understand."
@cnicht ((I know, he nasty lol. Also btw I fully anticipate you stealing this bag, I figured it can be something of a basis for a conflict between the clans :) ))

Gorion growled. "Stand back!" He said in a low roar, and beat his heavy wings again. It was possible that if the wildclaw was too close, he could smack her with them. He breathed difficult, rattling breaths with each strain of his wing-muscles.

Meanwhile, as the wind from his wing buffeting blew around him, it flattened the sack to which a clearer silhouette could be seen:something small, but long,indistinct and winged.

"You wouldn't understand Blackgleam ways," he huffed. "Outsiders don't understand."
@UranianMoon

"Hmm," Jude jumped backward to avoid his wings, then changed her mind and ducked under them. She threw herself toward the bag, snatching it amidst a combat roll in which she kicked his hand away from the bag in a nifty little show of litheness. She came out of the roll with her heart hammering against her chest.

She took risks, but this was a big one. She couldn't remember a time she had felt more terrified by herself--or more exhilarated.

Using her wings and her powerful back legs she darted out from Gorion's reach, the bag clutched close to her chest. She leapt up, her wings flying open with a loud snap as she tried to take to the air. Clan what-now? Blackgleam? Well, whatever treasured creature was in this bag, it was hers for this precious second--her takeoff hadn't been the most smooth as she was trying to maneuver away from the big guardian.
@UranianMoon

"Hmm," Jude jumped backward to avoid his wings, then changed her mind and ducked under them. She threw herself toward the bag, snatching it amidst a combat roll in which she kicked his hand away from the bag in a nifty little show of litheness. She came out of the roll with her heart hammering against her chest.

She took risks, but this was a big one. She couldn't remember a time she had felt more terrified by herself--or more exhilarated.

Using her wings and her powerful back legs she darted out from Gorion's reach, the bag clutched close to her chest. She leapt up, her wings flying open with a loud snap as she tried to take to the air. Clan what-now? Blackgleam? Well, whatever treasured creature was in this bag, it was hers for this precious second--her takeoff hadn't been the most smooth as she was trying to maneuver away from the big guardian.

rolz5s9.png
SoxF2SS.png?1.png
1 2 3