Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | warriors roleplay! [OOC]
1 2 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 128
Looks very interesting. I'll create a character tomorrow and hopefully join the roleplay with you and the few others doing it :)
Looks very interesting. I'll create a character tomorrow and hopefully join the roleplay with you and the few others doing it :)
Does anyone hv an idea for more clan drama? I was thinking someone could pull a f i r e a t a r and find a new clan
Does anyone hv an idea for more clan drama? I was thinking someone could pull a f i r e a t a r and find a new clan
ZAoEZoa.giffKFADO0.png 8SgArRw.png wDcsnvV.pngF1mvdEg.png fCMeAtt.png EIAchMt.png
Im really sad this rp died :((
Im really sad this rp died :((
Lesbian
She/her today
I'm a Fool, No More, No Less.
Hellenistic Pagan (I do witchcraft and I believe in the Greek Gods)
Same :( I really enjoyed this one
Same :( I really enjoyed this one
We need to bring it back. Somehow. Maybe something could happen with the whole buzz/coral/slash/moon thing? Or a new prophocey? Or a kit born with powers?
We need to bring it back. Somehow. Maybe something could happen with the whole buzz/coral/slash/moon thing? Or a new prophocey? Or a kit born with powers?
ZAoEZoa.giffKFADO0.png 8SgArRw.png wDcsnvV.pngF1mvdEg.png fCMeAtt.png EIAchMt.png
Or a mysterious plague?
Or a mysterious plague?
@asei @musicluver
It’s not dead yet *determened face*
@asei @musicluver
It’s not dead yet *determened face*
Yeah, we could try something like that. I really don't want this roleplay to die
Yeah, we could try something like that. I really don't want this roleplay to die
Golden fur is sick. @musicluver can we pretend that dove doesn’t know how to cure it for plot reasons?
Golden fur is sick. @musicluver can we pretend that dove doesn’t know how to cure it for plot reasons?
I also think it’s time to promote dawn silver blossom and stripe to apprentices
I also think it’s time to promote dawn silver blossom and stripe to apprentices
1 2 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 128