Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The House of Mama Dragon [Open RP]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 23 24
Mink pressed his ear against the side of the cottage. He tried listening to what was being said. The voices were muffled, though he heard some things. The moment he heard "I'll go see what it is" had brought panicked memories into his thoughts. He was gonna get caught! He heard the door creek open, it was too late to run from it now. He pressed himself against the wall, trying his best to look smaller. He was already tiny, but that didn't matter now.

The voice had asked for him and he felt an urge to respond, but he didn't want to do that now. He fiddled with his purple necklace in a panic. 'Let me in, please, let me in,' he begged to it, hoping that it would let him. Sharp talons came near him as he gripped onto the necklace. He immediately thought of the crew until he realized it was probably the person from the cabin. That wasn't that good either. He saw the talons come near, the only thing that he could think of was to bite it. That's exactly what he did.
Mink pressed his ear against the side of the cottage. He tried listening to what was being said. The voices were muffled, though he heard some things. The moment he heard "I'll go see what it is" had brought panicked memories into his thoughts. He was gonna get caught! He heard the door creek open, it was too late to run from it now. He pressed himself against the wall, trying his best to look smaller. He was already tiny, but that didn't matter now.

The voice had asked for him and he felt an urge to respond, but he didn't want to do that now. He fiddled with his purple necklace in a panic. 'Let me in, please, let me in,' he begged to it, hoping that it would let him. Sharp talons came near him as he gripped onto the necklace. He immediately thought of the crew until he realized it was probably the person from the cabin. That wasn't that good either. He saw the talons come near, the only thing that he could think of was to bite it. That's exactly what he did.
You're worth so much more than you know. May troubles be far from your mind.
Your teeth sink into his talons almost a little too effortlessly, as though you bit down into a gross, meat-blueberry flavored jello. However, the thing connected to the talons did not yelp, or make any kind of sound. He didn't even flinch.. Instead of crouching down, many eyes all along his body open - just as magenta-pink as the ones on his face - looking around until they see you.
He grabs you, and lifts you up, close to his face. You notice the eyes sink back into him, closed.
He opens his mouth, filled sharp, gleaming white daggers, and speaks.
"Oh my! Are you okay? We heard something hit the roof, was that you? Are you hurt?"
He checks you for wounds, and is now shouting for someone named.. Easel?
Your teeth sink into his talons almost a little too effortlessly, as though you bit down into a gross, meat-blueberry flavored jello. However, the thing connected to the talons did not yelp, or make any kind of sound. He didn't even flinch.. Instead of crouching down, many eyes all along his body open - just as magenta-pink as the ones on his face - looking around until they see you.
He grabs you, and lifts you up, close to his face. You notice the eyes sink back into him, closed.
He opens his mouth, filled sharp, gleaming white daggers, and speaks.
"Oh my! Are you okay? We heard something hit the roof, was that you? Are you hurt?"
He checks you for wounds, and is now shouting for someone named.. Easel?
please click them so that they may grow more powerful
4617GFj4MGKf5XHFmmU-sm.png4617TDkhjY2ek9w9Qil-sm.png4617jYO4ttt9i7UDi5a-sm.png
Thassius was a little concerned about the noise. More, about the fact that he didn't notice it. He had giant fox ears, and really good hearing. How could he miss something like that? He looked around, before deciding to join Benji in his strange investigation. The dragon was rathe intimidating, anyway. If it was a friendly presence, they might get scared. Thass knew that he himself had just barely gotten over his dragon fear.

"Find anything up there?" He called as soon as he got outside. He didn't really feel like climbing onto the roof. He could, and with relative ease, but he just wasn't feeling it. It would be much easier if the mucrid could remain on the ground for the moment.
Thassius was a little concerned about the noise. More, about the fact that he didn't notice it. He had giant fox ears, and really good hearing. How could he miss something like that? He looked around, before deciding to join Benji in his strange investigation. The dragon was rathe intimidating, anyway. If it was a friendly presence, they might get scared. Thass knew that he himself had just barely gotten over his dragon fear.

"Find anything up there?" He called as soon as he got outside. He didn't really feel like climbing onto the roof. He could, and with relative ease, but he just wasn't feeling it. It would be much easier if the mucrid could remain on the ground for the moment.
I'm a pansexual with she/her pronouns. I don't mind a message or a ping! Timezone is +1 FR time.
Currently: Grew UP in the French court, oui oui bonjour, life was a chore so...
"I'm over here!"
The voice, Benji's, came from around the side of the cabin.
"I'm over here!"
The voice, Benji's, came from around the side of the cabin.
Mama Dragon nodded as the two left to investigate. “Well, while you two introduce our latest guest, I should probably check on that pie I left in the oven...” With that, she stood and walked off into the kitchen. However, she stopped in the door. “Oh! While I’m busy, Omen will keep you company!” She gave a shrill whistle before disappearing through the doorway.

Reathan had stood up as well, more than curious about what Thass and Benji were up to. But after Mama Dragon’s whistle he heard the snoring in the next room over stop suddenly. There was a loud thud and a sound almost like a dog’s collar clinking as it shook its fur out. The sound of claws on the wooden floor followed and soon, a large, eyeless beast stood in the doorway.

“Hey Estel, I think I’m gonna go outside now,” Reathan said rather hurriedly, his eyes locked onto the creature as he backed away. It only watched him with a curious expression as he popped his head through the door. “Hey, Thass, anything interesting out there?”
Mama Dragon nodded as the two left to investigate. “Well, while you two introduce our latest guest, I should probably check on that pie I left in the oven...” With that, she stood and walked off into the kitchen. However, she stopped in the door. “Oh! While I’m busy, Omen will keep you company!” She gave a shrill whistle before disappearing through the doorway.

Reathan had stood up as well, more than curious about what Thass and Benji were up to. But after Mama Dragon’s whistle he heard the snoring in the next room over stop suddenly. There was a loud thud and a sound almost like a dog’s collar clinking as it shook its fur out. The sound of claws on the wooden floor followed and soon, a large, eyeless beast stood in the doorway.

“Hey Estel, I think I’m gonna go outside now,” Reathan said rather hurriedly, his eyes locked onto the creature as he backed away. It only watched him with a curious expression as he popped his head through the door. “Hey, Thass, anything interesting out there?”
aUKJE16.png
Some sort of commotion was happening down below; she banked and flew closer, almost hovering in place. Her flying was oddly silent for her species. With her sharp vision she could see exactly what was happening, but she couldn't understand it. A Ridgeback with an almost jelly-like consistency seemed to suddenly reach out and grab a figure around the corner.

The peregrine falcon swooped even closer, her talons clicking as she alighted on the roof- looking down at the chaos.
Some sort of commotion was happening down below; she banked and flew closer, almost hovering in place. Her flying was oddly silent for her species. With her sharp vision she could see exactly what was happening, but she couldn't understand it. A Ridgeback with an almost jelly-like consistency seemed to suddenly reach out and grab a figure around the corner.

The peregrine falcon swooped even closer, her talons clicking as she alighted on the roof- looking down at the chaos.
AUOAU8y.png

A0gxC35.png
The side? Thassius' hearing must really be off. First it was the roof, now it's the side, next it'll be into a well or something. Still, Thass did intend to check it out. He was curious, if nothing else. He walked around the side, seeing the large dragon terrifying some innocent winged thing. He laughed at the sight before walking over.

He heard Reathan's question as he was walking. "Yeah, Benji's scaring a strange creature-thing. It's kinda entertaining." He answered. He thought it was funny, but was very interested in what this new creature was.
The side? Thassius' hearing must really be off. First it was the roof, now it's the side, next it'll be into a well or something. Still, Thass did intend to check it out. He was curious, if nothing else. He walked around the side, seeing the large dragon terrifying some innocent winged thing. He laughed at the sight before walking over.

He heard Reathan's question as he was walking. "Yeah, Benji's scaring a strange creature-thing. It's kinda entertaining." He answered. He thought it was funny, but was very interested in what this new creature was.
I'm a pansexual with she/her pronouns. I don't mind a message or a ping! Timezone is +1 FR time.
Currently: Grew UP in the French court, oui oui bonjour, life was a chore so...
Estel was visbly unnerved by this beast. Her crest of feathers flared, and she fluffed up kind of like a cat. She was very much so ready to fly up into the rafters of the cabin, where it couldn't reach her. But, she gave this creature the benefit of the doubt. Why would this kind woman leave her alone with something that would hurt her? She stood her ground, doing her best to read its body language.
Estel was visbly unnerved by this beast. Her crest of feathers flared, and she fluffed up kind of like a cat. She was very much so ready to fly up into the rafters of the cabin, where it couldn't reach her. But, she gave this creature the benefit of the doubt. Why would this kind woman leave her alone with something that would hurt her? She stood her ground, doing her best to read its body language.
Benji had a fish-like look on his face, mouth open, eyes bugging out a little.
He hadn't considered that he might actually be terrorizing the small, green, fuzzy creature, and quickly set it back down on the ground, flopping onto the grass as a blue-black puddle with a handful of bright pink orbs in it and quickly slithering back to the cabin, shamed by the idea that his rash acting may have scared someone. He did not like scaring people.
Benji had a fish-like look on his face, mouth open, eyes bugging out a little.
He hadn't considered that he might actually be terrorizing the small, green, fuzzy creature, and quickly set it back down on the ground, flopping onto the grass as a blue-black puddle with a handful of bright pink orbs in it and quickly slithering back to the cabin, shamed by the idea that his rash acting may have scared someone. He did not like scaring people.
Ugh, what was this? Mink tasted the dragon's talons. He immediately make a coughing sound, letting go with his teeth. What was that? Disgusting. The creature that be bit didn't seem to mind, though that was not the reaction he expected. That was good at least, he was glad that it wasn't a violent reaction. He thought that he would end up squished. Still, the actions of the dragon been more frightening.

Eyes stared at him closely. He was gonna die! Oh wait, he forgot that he was already dead. He didn't want to die any more! Mink tried to squirm out of the dragon's grasp, making panicked squeaking noises. He watched in terror as more eyes began to open on the dragon's body. What was this?! He had heard of dragons, but he had never seen one. This creature did not seem to fit exactly what he knew about them. His mind couldn't come up with an answer. His body became stiff as he didn't know what to do. He was now face to face with the creature that captured him. Maybe staying with his crew would have been a better idea. He waited for the sharp teeth to sink into him. It wouldn't be bad as long as his necklace wasn't broken. Still, he didn't want this.

He saw the eyes sink back into the ummm... dragon. The creature was asking about him? He tried to plead with his eyes that he was okay. He was never good at talking his way out of situations. The creature started to look at his body, looking for wounds. The only wound he had was from the crew's swords when they had been attacking him on his right arm. It was fine, really. He didn't mind it, really. That will heal when he went back inside the necklace, though it take a piece of his soul when his form was injured. He heard the creature call out for more people, he didn't want that. He needed to say something to get them away. "I'm ok- okay," he squealed.

Suddenly, the creature let go of him, putting him on the ground. Mink got onto his feet, trying to find the creature. He watched in terror as the creature became a puddle on the floor. What?!
Ugh, what was this? Mink tasted the dragon's talons. He immediately make a coughing sound, letting go with his teeth. What was that? Disgusting. The creature that be bit didn't seem to mind, though that was not the reaction he expected. That was good at least, he was glad that it wasn't a violent reaction. He thought that he would end up squished. Still, the actions of the dragon been more frightening.

Eyes stared at him closely. He was gonna die! Oh wait, he forgot that he was already dead. He didn't want to die any more! Mink tried to squirm out of the dragon's grasp, making panicked squeaking noises. He watched in terror as more eyes began to open on the dragon's body. What was this?! He had heard of dragons, but he had never seen one. This creature did not seem to fit exactly what he knew about them. His mind couldn't come up with an answer. His body became stiff as he didn't know what to do. He was now face to face with the creature that captured him. Maybe staying with his crew would have been a better idea. He waited for the sharp teeth to sink into him. It wouldn't be bad as long as his necklace wasn't broken. Still, he didn't want this.

He saw the eyes sink back into the ummm... dragon. The creature was asking about him? He tried to plead with his eyes that he was okay. He was never good at talking his way out of situations. The creature started to look at his body, looking for wounds. The only wound he had was from the crew's swords when they had been attacking him on his right arm. It was fine, really. He didn't mind it, really. That will heal when he went back inside the necklace, though it take a piece of his soul when his form was injured. He heard the creature call out for more people, he didn't want that. He needed to say something to get them away. "I'm ok- okay," he squealed.

Suddenly, the creature let go of him, putting him on the ground. Mink got onto his feet, trying to find the creature. He watched in terror as the creature became a puddle on the floor. What?!
You're worth so much more than you know. May troubles be far from your mind.
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 23 24