Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | HowlingWood ooc OPEN we need more wolves
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 161 162
ROLEPLAY THREAD

ALL WOLF RANKS, PACKS AND RELATIONSHIPS

Just your average Wolf roleplay, but also magic. And they age and reproduce at the same rate as humans. And weird pack dynamics. Sooo yeah enjoy ig

There are three subspecies of wolf;

Trodaire wolves
Typical colors= reddish black, black, brown-black
Traits= Troidaire wolves are the fighters, the attackers. They are the most physically strong, and as such they constantly challenge any wolf who annoys them.
Abilities available to these wolves are; unnatural strength, steel claws, glowing eyes, temporary growth (up to 6 feet, for up to an hour before returning to original size), iron hide (literally steel spikes grow out of the wolf's fur for up to 10 minutes at a time), fire breath (harmless and not actually fire, it's just red light that is warm. Often used to create a warm spot to sleep on.)

Saoirse wolves
Typical colors= white/silver/light grey/cream
Traits= These wolves are very friendly. They run together, fight together, sleep together, and hunt together with their packs, if packs are formed. They don't have many enemies, and they're all more playful and puplike than other wolves. If a major fight breaks out, they separate, calm themselves, and find a solution. Available abilities are; frost breath (does not freeze wolves, but creates frost on the ground with only their breath which is very scary to other packs), glowing eyes, calming (normally an ability reserved for Omegas, they can give off pheromones that calm wolves- mainly Alphas), heightened speed (can run extremely fast, but it's very tiring), Nature Growth (makes small plants such as flowers grow instantly, can also be used to create a small bramble wall over the course of about a week)

Folaithe wolves
Typical colors; reddish brown, muddy brown, dark/light brown
Traits= Folaithe wolves are secretive and keep to themselves. Hardly any outside their inner circle even know their names. They keep away from outsiders and more often than not, trespassers on their small territories will be badly injured or killed and dragged out.
Available abilities are; shadow walking (hard to see in shadows, though not invisible), speed (same as Saoirse), steel claws, shield (a stone shield that fully encases the wolf, making them immune to any attacks but also they can't move), ghost (makes their body nonphysical and they can pass through anything, lasts for an hour and then they pass out wherever they are)

Abilities every wolf of a certain rank has:
Voice. It's an Alpha only ability. If an Alpha uses Voice, whichever wolf they are talking to must obey the command they are given, until they are out of sight of the Alpha. This only works on wolves who are part of the Alpha's pack, or consider themselves part of the Alpha's pack.
Calm. An Omega-only ability. Omegas can give off a calming scent that settles wolves around them, often used to diffuse tense situations. It is most effective on Alphas, moderately effective on Betas and Deltas, and does not affect Omegas at all.
Settle. A beta-only ability. It does the same thing as Calm, but only works on Omegas.
Vampire. An ability any wolf can have, but it gets them automatically kicked or killed from their pack and they cannot find another pack unless they hide this ability. It enables wolves to heal themselves by drawing blood from another wolf and consuming it. Unfortunately, wolves with this ability need to use it at least once a moon (month) or they will become very sick and could die.

Alphas can have up to three abilities, while all other wolves are limited to two (besides their innate abilities, which means Omegas technically have three as well because their Calming doesn't count and Alphas technically have four because again, Voice does not count)

Alphas are slightly larger than other wolves and instinctively dominant. Omegas are slightly smaller and instinctively submissive. Betas and Deltas are average size, slightly submissive towards alphas and slightly dominant towards omegas.

Wolves are born into their ranks and present traits at twelve to fourteen years old, and there can be multiple Alphas in a pack. The way that works is there are several Alphas, yes, but there is a 'head alpha.' The head Alpha is in charge.

Betas are the peacekeepers, the voice of reason to reduce fights between Alphas and jealous Omegas.

Subspecies lists;

TRODAIRE
Alphas 2/2 slots
Rat, @/Kingman
Bear, @/DarkOverLight
Betas
Azure, @/CrazyAKAPanda
Odin, @/Digimon11
Solaris, @/DarkOverLight
Deltas
Iorek, @/Dethraculae
Omegas
Rosekiss, @essenceofnexus
Aureus, @/sincerity11
Unpresented
Nico, @/CrazyAKAPanda

SAOIRSE
Alphas 2/2 slots
Leto, @/digimon11
Betas
Starfall, @/SkyOfStars
Apollo, @/LuminousHeart
Kia, @/aurallene
Siúr, @/LillyJay
Deltas
Fenris, @/Raptorclaw
Omegas
Frost, @/BreezeFeather
Moonwhisper, @/EssenceOfNexus
Grace, @/Indipea22
Aonair, @/LillyJay
Unpresented
Moondrop, @/breezefeather
Emrin, @/nixworm
Diabhal, @/LillyJay

FOLAITHE
Alphas 3/3 slots
Hunter(Lydia), @/indipea22
Nuvira, @/Dethraculae
Betas
Loki, @/Sincerity11
Qinren, @/Kingman
Sable, @/Raptorclaw
Deltas
Willow, @/LuminousHeart
Shadow, @/howlermooon122
Sira, @/indipea22
Harmon, @/silveroses
Omegas
Venandi, @/Voidswept
Forestwing, @/EssenceOfNexus
Ibex, @/Actinidia
Unpresented
Kizia, @/Kingman
Aries, @/DarkOverLight

Character submission;
Name
Rank
Sexuality(optional)
Personality
Abilities
Color
Other Thing I Missed

You can have up to three characters~ good luck, have fun, ping the person you're talking to so they don't miss it!
ROLEPLAY THREAD

ALL WOLF RANKS, PACKS AND RELATIONSHIPS

Just your average Wolf roleplay, but also magic. And they age and reproduce at the same rate as humans. And weird pack dynamics. Sooo yeah enjoy ig

There are three subspecies of wolf;

Trodaire wolves
Typical colors= reddish black, black, brown-black
Traits= Troidaire wolves are the fighters, the attackers. They are the most physically strong, and as such they constantly challenge any wolf who annoys them.
Abilities available to these wolves are; unnatural strength, steel claws, glowing eyes, temporary growth (up to 6 feet, for up to an hour before returning to original size), iron hide (literally steel spikes grow out of the wolf's fur for up to 10 minutes at a time), fire breath (harmless and not actually fire, it's just red light that is warm. Often used to create a warm spot to sleep on.)

Saoirse wolves
Typical colors= white/silver/light grey/cream
Traits= These wolves are very friendly. They run together, fight together, sleep together, and hunt together with their packs, if packs are formed. They don't have many enemies, and they're all more playful and puplike than other wolves. If a major fight breaks out, they separate, calm themselves, and find a solution. Available abilities are; frost breath (does not freeze wolves, but creates frost on the ground with only their breath which is very scary to other packs), glowing eyes, calming (normally an ability reserved for Omegas, they can give off pheromones that calm wolves- mainly Alphas), heightened speed (can run extremely fast, but it's very tiring), Nature Growth (makes small plants such as flowers grow instantly, can also be used to create a small bramble wall over the course of about a week)

Folaithe wolves
Typical colors; reddish brown, muddy brown, dark/light brown
Traits= Folaithe wolves are secretive and keep to themselves. Hardly any outside their inner circle even know their names. They keep away from outsiders and more often than not, trespassers on their small territories will be badly injured or killed and dragged out.
Available abilities are; shadow walking (hard to see in shadows, though not invisible), speed (same as Saoirse), steel claws, shield (a stone shield that fully encases the wolf, making them immune to any attacks but also they can't move), ghost (makes their body nonphysical and they can pass through anything, lasts for an hour and then they pass out wherever they are)

Abilities every wolf of a certain rank has:
Voice. It's an Alpha only ability. If an Alpha uses Voice, whichever wolf they are talking to must obey the command they are given, until they are out of sight of the Alpha. This only works on wolves who are part of the Alpha's pack, or consider themselves part of the Alpha's pack.
Calm. An Omega-only ability. Omegas can give off a calming scent that settles wolves around them, often used to diffuse tense situations. It is most effective on Alphas, moderately effective on Betas and Deltas, and does not affect Omegas at all.
Settle. A beta-only ability. It does the same thing as Calm, but only works on Omegas.
Vampire. An ability any wolf can have, but it gets them automatically kicked or killed from their pack and they cannot find another pack unless they hide this ability. It enables wolves to heal themselves by drawing blood from another wolf and consuming it. Unfortunately, wolves with this ability need to use it at least once a moon (month) or they will become very sick and could die.

Alphas can have up to three abilities, while all other wolves are limited to two (besides their innate abilities, which means Omegas technically have three as well because their Calming doesn't count and Alphas technically have four because again, Voice does not count)

Alphas are slightly larger than other wolves and instinctively dominant. Omegas are slightly smaller and instinctively submissive. Betas and Deltas are average size, slightly submissive towards alphas and slightly dominant towards omegas.

Wolves are born into their ranks and present traits at twelve to fourteen years old, and there can be multiple Alphas in a pack. The way that works is there are several Alphas, yes, but there is a 'head alpha.' The head Alpha is in charge.

Betas are the peacekeepers, the voice of reason to reduce fights between Alphas and jealous Omegas.

Subspecies lists;

TRODAIRE
Alphas 2/2 slots
Rat, @/Kingman
Bear, @/DarkOverLight
Betas
Azure, @/CrazyAKAPanda
Odin, @/Digimon11
Solaris, @/DarkOverLight
Deltas
Iorek, @/Dethraculae
Omegas
Rosekiss, @essenceofnexus
Aureus, @/sincerity11
Unpresented
Nico, @/CrazyAKAPanda

SAOIRSE
Alphas 2/2 slots
Leto, @/digimon11
Betas
Starfall, @/SkyOfStars
Apollo, @/LuminousHeart
Kia, @/aurallene
Siúr, @/LillyJay
Deltas
Fenris, @/Raptorclaw
Omegas
Frost, @/BreezeFeather
Moonwhisper, @/EssenceOfNexus
Grace, @/Indipea22
Aonair, @/LillyJay
Unpresented
Moondrop, @/breezefeather
Emrin, @/nixworm
Diabhal, @/LillyJay

FOLAITHE
Alphas 3/3 slots
Hunter(Lydia), @/indipea22
Nuvira, @/Dethraculae
Betas
Loki, @/Sincerity11
Qinren, @/Kingman
Sable, @/Raptorclaw
Deltas
Willow, @/LuminousHeart
Shadow, @/howlermooon122
Sira, @/indipea22
Harmon, @/silveroses
Omegas
Venandi, @/Voidswept
Forestwing, @/EssenceOfNexus
Ibex, @/Actinidia
Unpresented
Kizia, @/Kingman
Aries, @/DarkOverLight

Character submission;
Name
Rank
Sexuality(optional)
Personality
Abilities
Color
Other Thing I Missed

You can have up to three characters~ good luck, have fun, ping the person you're talking to so they don't miss it!
+3 FR time, frequent user of highly questionable logic.
Name: Siúr
Subspecies: Saoirse
Sexuality: Demisexual
Personality: Logical, yet maternal
Abilities: Settle, glowing eyes, speed
Color: A dull grey color

Name: Aonair
Pack: Lone
Sexuality: Pansexual
Personality: Shy at first, submissive (as all omegas are, but he is to a greater degree), and agreeable, he's spent the last while searching for a pack with no luck
Abilities: Calm, vampire, nature growth
Color: He's a beautiful cream color
Size: Small

Name: Diabhal
Sexuality: Gay
Personality: Good-natured, competitive, friendly
Abilities: Speed, Frost Breath (will have Voice)
Color: White
Name: Siúr
Sexuality: Demisexual
Personality: Logical, yet maternal
Abilities: Settle, glowing eyes, speed
Color: A dull grey color

Name: Aonair
Pack: Lone
Sexuality: Pansexual
Personality: Shy at first, submissive (as all omegas are, but he is to a greater degree), and agreeable, he's spent the last while searching for a pack with no luck
Abilities: Calm, vampire, nature growth
Color: He's a beautiful cream color
Size: Small

Name: Diabhal
Sexuality: Gay
Personality: Good-natured, competitive, friendly
Abilities: Speed, Frost Breath (will have Voice)
Color: White
@LillyJay

Name: Carin
Pack:Saoirse
Sexuality: lesbian
Personality:quiet and protective she vowed to protect her alpha and follows it through
Abilities: heightened strength, invisibility for periods of time, minor heightened hearing
Colors: all black except for a unnatural starched bone colored scale like mark on her chest
She is above average for her rank
@LillyJay

Name: Carin
Pack:Saoirse
Sexuality: lesbian
Personality:quiet and protective she vowed to protect her alpha and follows it through
Abilities: heightened strength, invisibility for periods of time, minor heightened hearing
Colors: all black except for a unnatural starched bone colored scale like mark on her chest
She is above average for her rank
Heart/Sheep
He/Him, Rot/Rotself, Scream/Screamself
Name: Harmon
Pack: (Loner if I'm allowed? if not, I'll be in Folaithe)
Sexuality: Straight
Personality: Rude, humorous
Abilities: Stealth and speed
Color: Dark brown with a black left ear.
Size: Height is normal sized, but a few taller

Nothing else really.
(Not related but when do we start?)
Name: Harmon
Pack: (Loner if I'm allowed? if not, I'll be in Folaithe)
Sexuality: Straight
Personality: Rude, humorous
Abilities: Stealth and speed
Color: Dark brown with a black left ear.
Size: Height is normal sized, but a few taller

Nothing else really.
(Not related but when do we start?)
8v0FNRM.png

• Zan/Sri
• He/Him
• Gay lad

• Art shop

• Artist ~ Role`player
U3NDFbt.png
@LillyJay [b]Name[/b] Hunter (real name: Lydia. But no one knows. [i]Read more in backstory[/i]) [b]Gender[/b] Female [b]Pack[/b] Folaithe [b]Rank[/b] Alpha (if allowed) [b]Sexuality[/b] Bisexual [b]Personality[/b] -Very secret, mysterious -Not 'scardey'. She's the more secretive, hidden side of the pack. -She used to be part of the Trodaire pack, so Hunter is more of a fighter. ([i]See more in Backstory[/i]) -Loyal to her pack -Protective of her pack [b]Abilities[/b] -Voice -Shadow-walking -Ghost -Steel claws [b]Color[/b] [img]https://www.chrismontanojr.com/img/s/v-10/p1617210156-4.jpg[/img] [b]Backstory[/b] Hunter's parents, a Trodaire father and a Folaithe mother, met in secret. Over a year, they had a child, Lydia. They agreed to bring her to the Trodaire pack, posing her mother as a rouge. Lydia grew up in the Trodaire pack, learnt of their ways. But another young wolf turned on her, the wolf's parents killed hers and Lydia ran, knowing that she couldn't beat the other family. She dropped the name of Lydia and took up Hunter, shedding her past and making a new future. The Folaithe pack took her in, and she rose in ranks. From Omega, to Warrior, to Deputy and then Alpha. No one knows of her past, her real name, her parents. Done! <3
@LillyJay
Name
Hunter (real name: Lydia. But no one knows. Read more in backstory)
Pack
Folaithe
Rank
Alpha (if allowed)
Sexuality
Bisexual
Personality
-Very secret, mysterious
-Not 'scardey'. She's the more secretive, hidden side of the pack.
-She used to be part of the Trodaire pack, so Hunter is more of a fighter. (See more in Backstory)
-Loyal to her pack
-Protective of her pack
Abilities
-Voice
-Shadow-walking
-Ghost
-Steel claws
Color
p1617210156-4.jpg
Backstory
Hunter's parents, a Trodaire father and a Folaithe mother, met in secret. Over a year, they had a child, Lydia. They agreed to bring her to the Trodaire pack, posing her mother as a rouge. Lydia grew up in the Trodaire pack, learnt of their ways. But another young wolf turned on her, the wolf's parents killed hers and Lydia ran, knowing that she couldn't beat the other family. She dropped the name of Lydia and took up Hunter, shedding her past and making a new future. The Folaithe pack took her in, and she rose in ranks. From Omega, to Warrior, to Deputy and then Alpha. No one knows of her past, her real name, her parents.

Done! <3

nZJa3n3.png
@indipea22 you need personality, color and size (ahhh frig i meant size i meant sizeeeeeee im so sorryyyyy). After that I'll accept.

@silveroses @raptorclaw accepted!
@indipea22 you need personality, color and size (ahhh frig i meant size i meant sizeeeeeee im so sorryyyyy). After that I'll accept.

@silveroses @raptorclaw accepted!
Is there a link to the other forum?
Is there a link to the other forum?
Heart/Sheep
He/Him, Rot/Rotself, Scream/Screamself
There is! It's at the very top, just click on "roleplay thread"
There is! It's at the very top, just click on "roleplay thread"
@LillyJay Do I need a backstory or was I too early for something like that?

And if not, Thank you!
@LillyJay Do I need a backstory or was I too early for something like that?

And if not, Thank you!
8v0FNRM.png

• Zan/Sri
• He/Him
• Gay lad

• Art shop

• Artist ~ Role`player
U3NDFbt.png
@silveroses
I just added that for my character. I don't think it's needed.
@silveroses
I just added that for my character. I don't think it's needed.
nZJa3n3.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 161 162