Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Bnha/Mha roleplay (Semi)
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 103 104
(I am done making it pretty cause I'm on mobile and its too much effort lol)
Sanguine Ravenscroft ~ Rooftop ~ Interactions: Chikara, Yushio

Sanguine scoffed at Chikara and rolled her shoulders.
"What was I supposed to use, a dust mop?" She said sarcastically, spitting her tongue out at her. Her tendrils seemed to make that hissing noise again and curled around her torso, which made her scowl a little bit as she tried to unwrap them like one would a constricting snake.
"Cut it out." She grumbled to them, rolled her eyes, then shut them and put her index fingers to her temples. After a couple of seconds, they snapped back into place hovering over her shoulders. Sanguine opened her eyes, her gaze looking a little haunted before she blinked and took a breath. Her confident look reappeared and she smirked.
The redhead looked over at Yushio and crossed her arms.
"You'll get it done, right?" She teased with glittering eyes, glancing sideways at the body. His chest was completely torn open- bits of ribs poked out here and there as well as other bones, and blood had all but covered the area they were standing in. She really had done a number on the poor guy.

She couldn't help but smirk as she got one step closer to vengeance.
(I am done making it pretty cause I'm on mobile and its too much effort lol)
Sanguine Ravenscroft ~ Rooftop ~ Interactions: Chikara, Yushio

Sanguine scoffed at Chikara and rolled her shoulders.
"What was I supposed to use, a dust mop?" She said sarcastically, spitting her tongue out at her. Her tendrils seemed to make that hissing noise again and curled around her torso, which made her scowl a little bit as she tried to unwrap them like one would a constricting snake.
"Cut it out." She grumbled to them, rolled her eyes, then shut them and put her index fingers to her temples. After a couple of seconds, they snapped back into place hovering over her shoulders. Sanguine opened her eyes, her gaze looking a little haunted before she blinked and took a breath. Her confident look reappeared and she smirked.
The redhead looked over at Yushio and crossed her arms.
"You'll get it done, right?" She teased with glittering eyes, glancing sideways at the body. His chest was completely torn open- bits of ribs poked out here and there as well as other bones, and blood had all but covered the area they were standing in. She really had done a number on the poor guy.

She couldn't help but smirk as she got one step closer to vengeance.
HwHO2NM.png .....
San/Sanguine
She/Her
Give me Pumpkin Spice before I remove your kneecap privileges

Yushio - Villains

He shrugged at the boss' remark, slightly raising his arms to give more emphasis to the gesture. "Never liked to work out a sweat for nothing." Staying undetected and escaping were his true skills. And with a quirk as useful as his, he'd never had to stay behind and fight for his life, and honestly? He didn't feel like he was missing anything there. Once dead, a body was a body, and he didn't care who it had been or how hard it was to get it. Mostly everyone was the same, on the inside.

So he stayed on the rooftop, watching as the fight unfolded in front of him. The teacher was fast, but Sanguine had excellent reflexes, and proved to be the better combatant. Once she returned, bloody and victorious, Yushio crouched next to the teacher, examining the damage with interest.

"Are you joking? Go look for the Alden General Hospital Christmas incident two years ago. That was my work. This'll be a piece of cake." That had been the reason he had to leave that particular area; after finding his little gift, the law forces basically started a city-wide manhunt, and even though he was never discovered, he decided his next kill would be much too problematic if he stayed.

He wasn't called Phantom because of his quirk. It was because no one had any clue as to who he was, at the start. Back then, the only reason the press knew he existed was because some poor soul would eventually stumble across his latest work; no evidence, no witnesses, no motive or reason or cause. Just whatever was left behind, twisted and grotesque as he let his imagination run wild with a canvas made of flesh. Even now, he had always remained mostly undetected. Everything the heroes knew about him could be summarized as such: an individual of around 180cm in height, only seen wearing a dark cloak that obscured their features, with the power to go through solid objects. Nothing more. Suckers weren't even sure about his gender, that's how little knowledge they had.

And he liked it that way.

He hoisted the body over his shoulder, so he had a free arm. "I'm going now. After screaming like a banshee half the neighborhood's gonna be sticking their heads out windows and calling the police, and I don't wanna be here by the time they arrive." He made a mock salute and headed towards the fire exit, intending to use it to get to the ground floor. Once there, he could easily phase through the concrete and into the city's sewer system - the perfect way to mobilize undetected. Especially because he could just choose to not touch anything except the metal, letting him climb out as clean as he was before going down there.

He smiled as he walked, an idea already forming on his head about what to do with his newest assignment. He couldn't wait for tomorrow evening to arrive.
Yushio - Villains

He shrugged at the boss' remark, slightly raising his arms to give more emphasis to the gesture. "Never liked to work out a sweat for nothing." Staying undetected and escaping were his true skills. And with a quirk as useful as his, he'd never had to stay behind and fight for his life, and honestly? He didn't feel like he was missing anything there. Once dead, a body was a body, and he didn't care who it had been or how hard it was to get it. Mostly everyone was the same, on the inside.

So he stayed on the rooftop, watching as the fight unfolded in front of him. The teacher was fast, but Sanguine had excellent reflexes, and proved to be the better combatant. Once she returned, bloody and victorious, Yushio crouched next to the teacher, examining the damage with interest.

"Are you joking? Go look for the Alden General Hospital Christmas incident two years ago. That was my work. This'll be a piece of cake." That had been the reason he had to leave that particular area; after finding his little gift, the law forces basically started a city-wide manhunt, and even though he was never discovered, he decided his next kill would be much too problematic if he stayed.

He wasn't called Phantom because of his quirk. It was because no one had any clue as to who he was, at the start. Back then, the only reason the press knew he existed was because some poor soul would eventually stumble across his latest work; no evidence, no witnesses, no motive or reason or cause. Just whatever was left behind, twisted and grotesque as he let his imagination run wild with a canvas made of flesh. Even now, he had always remained mostly undetected. Everything the heroes knew about him could be summarized as such: an individual of around 180cm in height, only seen wearing a dark cloak that obscured their features, with the power to go through solid objects. Nothing more. Suckers weren't even sure about his gender, that's how little knowledge they had.

And he liked it that way.

He hoisted the body over his shoulder, so he had a free arm. "I'm going now. After screaming like a banshee half the neighborhood's gonna be sticking their heads out windows and calling the police, and I don't wanna be here by the time they arrive." He made a mock salute and headed towards the fire exit, intending to use it to get to the ground floor. Once there, he could easily phase through the concrete and into the city's sewer system - the perfect way to mobilize undetected. Especially because he could just choose to not touch anything except the metal, letting him climb out as clean as he was before going down there.

He smiled as he walked, an idea already forming on his head about what to do with his newest assignment. He couldn't wait for tomorrow evening to arrive.
The two parts of life, the beginning and the end
The two sides of a story, the sun and the rain
The two courses of life, the right and the wrong
The only end for a story forgotten long ago
My wings are broken, you can fly
Don't you see, this is you and I
I glared at the field, debating fleeing. I was at a disadvantage here... though, popping all but one of the balls was tempting.

But going with it was the easiest way to go. So, I took a step forward and--

Froze. My ears shot up, and wind-ridges extended fully. What was that? It sounded like a scream. Very faint, but not one I'd heard before. It wasn't an auditory hallucination.

"Did anyone else hear that?" The words were barely a whisper, and my ears flicked back and forth.

My pupils slit, and I slowly lowered the power on the restrictor.

Ears back. Forward. Sides. Nothing.

Something about this set me on-edge. Something was wrong.

Something was very wrong.
I glared at the field, debating fleeing. I was at a disadvantage here... though, popping all but one of the balls was tempting.

But going with it was the easiest way to go. So, I took a step forward and--

Froze. My ears shot up, and wind-ridges extended fully. What was that? It sounded like a scream. Very faint, but not one I'd heard before. It wasn't an auditory hallucination.

"Did anyone else hear that?" The words were barely a whisper, and my ears flicked back and forth.

My pupils slit, and I slowly lowered the power on the restrictor.

Ears back. Forward. Sides. Nothing.

Something about this set me on-edge. Something was wrong.

Something was very wrong.
They/Them
Roleplayer.
I used to be a people person, but then people ruined it.
I have an art shop!
Morpho Takoizu ~ Field ~ Interactions: Kairo, Flame, other random students

(@/Scales25- Morpho is using her pain quirk on Kairo. If this seems op in any way just let me know and I'll edit.)

Morpho couldn't help but let out a frustrated sigh. Again- this was something she couldn't use the other half of her quirk for. Maybe..
Hearing what Flame said, Morpho listened carefully for another scream but didn't hear anything. She looked at the girl with slight confusion, but shrugged at her and responded. Still- the blue-haired girl had a pit in her stomach that made her want to puke. Something was wrong. She just couldn't figure out what.
"Flame, I don't think there's anything we could do about it from here anyways. But..." she trailed off and glanced sideways at Tectonic, who was actually one of her favorite heros, and then back to Flame. "Why don't we check it out later?" She said, very quietly to her, so that only Flame could hear.

Morpho saw Kairo on the other team and before they walked over, Morpho brushed up against Kairo. That girl had gotten second in the exams, right behind Kameko, who Morpho didn't want to use her quirk on because she knew her. The blue-haired girl grabbed a ball and stood, but with a wince, she summoned the ethereal blue chains from her palms. Her markings glowed faint blue as she did, and stabbing pain shot up her arms from her quirk activation. She wrapped a chain around the ball and used it to hurl it at the nearest student with a great deal of force. As balls were flung at her, she caught them with her chains and would hurl them right back.

As soon as Kairo started throwing dodgeballs, Morpho put her index and middle finger to her right temple and her gray-blue eyes started glowing faintly. She activated the second part of her quirk- the Pain part in Shackles of Pain. Her arms throbbed with mad pain from using her chains, and her head had started hurting again, so whatever Kairo would feel now would not be pleasant.

A dodgeball slammed into her chest hard enough it actually popped, but her chain swooped it up before it hit the ground. That didn't stop her chest from throbbing, though. The hit had knocked the breath out of her. She narrowed her eyes at the other team and clenched her jaw, getting control of her breath before she was hit.
Morpho Takoizu ~ Field ~ Interactions: Kairo, Flame, other random students

(@/Scales25- Morpho is using her pain quirk on Kairo. If this seems op in any way just let me know and I'll edit.)

Morpho couldn't help but let out a frustrated sigh. Again- this was something she couldn't use the other half of her quirk for. Maybe..
Hearing what Flame said, Morpho listened carefully for another scream but didn't hear anything. She looked at the girl with slight confusion, but shrugged at her and responded. Still- the blue-haired girl had a pit in her stomach that made her want to puke. Something was wrong. She just couldn't figure out what.
"Flame, I don't think there's anything we could do about it from here anyways. But..." she trailed off and glanced sideways at Tectonic, who was actually one of her favorite heros, and then back to Flame. "Why don't we check it out later?" She said, very quietly to her, so that only Flame could hear.

Morpho saw Kairo on the other team and before they walked over, Morpho brushed up against Kairo. That girl had gotten second in the exams, right behind Kameko, who Morpho didn't want to use her quirk on because she knew her. The blue-haired girl grabbed a ball and stood, but with a wince, she summoned the ethereal blue chains from her palms. Her markings glowed faint blue as she did, and stabbing pain shot up her arms from her quirk activation. She wrapped a chain around the ball and used it to hurl it at the nearest student with a great deal of force. As balls were flung at her, she caught them with her chains and would hurl them right back.

As soon as Kairo started throwing dodgeballs, Morpho put her index and middle finger to her right temple and her gray-blue eyes started glowing faintly. She activated the second part of her quirk- the Pain part in Shackles of Pain. Her arms throbbed with mad pain from using her chains, and her head had started hurting again, so whatever Kairo would feel now would not be pleasant.

A dodgeball slammed into her chest hard enough it actually popped, but her chain swooped it up before it hit the ground. That didn't stop her chest from throbbing, though. The hit had knocked the breath out of her. She narrowed her eyes at the other team and clenched her jaw, getting control of her breath before she was hit.
HwHO2NM.png .....
San/Sanguine
She/Her

Rihi - Class

The game soon turned to chaos. But it was the fun sort of chaos, with everyone yelling and boasting and throwing balls at each other. Every time a ball was popped, Mr. Lathe would use a handful of dirt to grab it and throw it away from the field, never even moving from his position next to the cart as he threw a new ball in. Each time a student got hit and the ball hit the ground, he'd call out in a clear and loud voice their number and elimination, not missing any despite the twenty children running around with their quirks active. He might look unconcerned as he munched on a cereal bar, but it was clear he had the eyes of a hawk and was watching them all closely. And for all that he had said about being bad with names, he seemed to have instantly memorized who had which number, and was able to tell them all apart.

Rihi had played defensively at the start. He concentrated mainly on dodging and watching what his classmates were capable of. A kid in his team was standing still, confidently declaring he was invincible as the balls headed for him bounced off some kind of forcefield and upwards, making it easy for his teammates to pick them off before they fell. A girl in the other team noticed this and opened some sort of portal just as she threw her ball, another rift in space opening behind the first boy making the projectile hit him right in the back of the head. And that was but one example of the madness around; with five balls in play at the same time, Rihi couldn't keep track of them all.

Soon enough, half of the class had been eliminated. Those who had lost already had moved to the outside of the field trying to support their team, small fights breaking out here and there over possession of an out of bound ball. In a small moment of distraction, Rihi felt the impact of one of them hitting him in the shoulder, and immediately made a whip-like tendril shoot out of his back and wrap around the ball before it could eliminate him, instantly sweeping it in a circular motion and shooting it back to the other field like a sling. He couldn't get rid of it without growing something sharp to cut it off or deactivating his quirk altogether, so he pressed it against his back like a coiled snake as he went to catch another ball someone in the outer field had thrown at him.

((BTW I'm basing the NPC's powers off Daruk's Protection from Breath of the Wild and Voyd from The Incredibles 2, if you wanna picture them))
Rihi - Class

The game soon turned to chaos. But it was the fun sort of chaos, with everyone yelling and boasting and throwing balls at each other. Every time a ball was popped, Mr. Lathe would use a handful of dirt to grab it and throw it away from the field, never even moving from his position next to the cart as he threw a new ball in. Each time a student got hit and the ball hit the ground, he'd call out in a clear and loud voice their number and elimination, not missing any despite the twenty children running around with their quirks active. He might look unconcerned as he munched on a cereal bar, but it was clear he had the eyes of a hawk and was watching them all closely. And for all that he had said about being bad with names, he seemed to have instantly memorized who had which number, and was able to tell them all apart.

Rihi had played defensively at the start. He concentrated mainly on dodging and watching what his classmates were capable of. A kid in his team was standing still, confidently declaring he was invincible as the balls headed for him bounced off some kind of forcefield and upwards, making it easy for his teammates to pick them off before they fell. A girl in the other team noticed this and opened some sort of portal just as she threw her ball, another rift in space opening behind the first boy making the projectile hit him right in the back of the head. And that was but one example of the madness around; with five balls in play at the same time, Rihi couldn't keep track of them all.

Soon enough, half of the class had been eliminated. Those who had lost already had moved to the outside of the field trying to support their team, small fights breaking out here and there over possession of an out of bound ball. In a small moment of distraction, Rihi felt the impact of one of them hitting him in the shoulder, and immediately made a whip-like tendril shoot out of his back and wrap around the ball before it could eliminate him, instantly sweeping it in a circular motion and shooting it back to the other field like a sling. He couldn't get rid of it without growing something sharp to cut it off or deactivating his quirk altogether, so he pressed it against his back like a coiled snake as he went to catch another ball someone in the outer field had thrown at him.

((BTW I'm basing the NPC's powers off Daruk's Protection from Breath of the Wild and Voyd from The Incredibles 2, if you wanna picture them))
A nod followed Morpho's statement, I'd been on a scouting trip with Jet... It'd be fine. I trailed behind her, still looking anxious.

However, as soon as I stepped onto the field, some smart *** tried to snipe me with a ball. It was too fast for me to stop, but halfway to our side of the court...

It melted.

There was no warning or indication. The outside edge was just... gone, a steaming pile of rubber near the boundary.

I straightened, wings parting to tuck to my sides. A challenging look crossed my face.

Just like combat.

Combat I could do.

Lips pulled away from long fangs in a wicked grin, and I used my wing to catch a ball that'd been thrown at me. It rolled across the membrane before I caught it with my actual hand, raising a brow.

I was gonna have to keep them tucked to my sides until I could get some proper air.

Instead of throwing it, since my arm-strength left something to be desired, I tossed it in the air and slammed it with my wing.

Hard.

Immediately after, I leaped to the side and rolled out of the way of a ball flying for my face. My ears were perked and alert, twisting this way and that and seemingly picking up on the sound of rushing wind, because I avoided several solid hits to the face.

Small explosions would occasionally go off to give me a head-start on a jump or a roll.

I even tripped someone who almost got hit by a ball, yanking them back up by the collar before they hit the ground before continuing to bolt across the field.

I was fast.

Really fast, and with the added bonus of my quirk, it was kinda hard to keep track of where I was.
A nod followed Morpho's statement, I'd been on a scouting trip with Jet... It'd be fine. I trailed behind her, still looking anxious.

However, as soon as I stepped onto the field, some smart *** tried to snipe me with a ball. It was too fast for me to stop, but halfway to our side of the court...

It melted.

There was no warning or indication. The outside edge was just... gone, a steaming pile of rubber near the boundary.

I straightened, wings parting to tuck to my sides. A challenging look crossed my face.

Just like combat.

Combat I could do.

Lips pulled away from long fangs in a wicked grin, and I used my wing to catch a ball that'd been thrown at me. It rolled across the membrane before I caught it with my actual hand, raising a brow.

I was gonna have to keep them tucked to my sides until I could get some proper air.

Instead of throwing it, since my arm-strength left something to be desired, I tossed it in the air and slammed it with my wing.

Hard.

Immediately after, I leaped to the side and rolled out of the way of a ball flying for my face. My ears were perked and alert, twisting this way and that and seemingly picking up on the sound of rushing wind, because I avoided several solid hits to the face.

Small explosions would occasionally go off to give me a head-start on a jump or a roll.

I even tripped someone who almost got hit by a ball, yanking them back up by the collar before they hit the ground before continuing to bolt across the field.

I was fast.

Really fast, and with the added bonus of my quirk, it was kinda hard to keep track of where I was.
They/Them
Roleplayer.
I used to be a people person, but then people ruined it.
I have an art shop!
Kairo- dodge ball- open for interactions

Kairo had been launching doge balls for a few minuets, and about half the class had been eliminated. However, she soon felt something, pain. Kairo froze, it was getting stronger and stronger, the pain increasing by the second. Someone's quirk. she thought as a massive headache overcame her. It was beginning to get hard to stand. She took a knee, keeping her head up, trying to think of what she could do. I can either deal with this pain, and keep my other enhancements..... or I can lose the enhancements and try to numb the pain by turning off my pain receptors. It was risky, turning off the receptors as the pain would still be there, and would still be acting on her body, she just wouldn't feel it. Not only that but she would have to turn off all other enhancements, except for maybe one. However, if she could keep one on, it would only last for a bit. The pain kept growing , and Kairo saw a ball flying towards her. I don't have another choice. Kairo thought as she turned off her receptors, the pain suddenly vanishing along with all other enhancements, and quickly moved to the side to dodge the incoming ball.
Kairo- dodge ball- open for interactions

Kairo had been launching doge balls for a few minuets, and about half the class had been eliminated. However, she soon felt something, pain. Kairo froze, it was getting stronger and stronger, the pain increasing by the second. Someone's quirk. she thought as a massive headache overcame her. It was beginning to get hard to stand. She took a knee, keeping her head up, trying to think of what she could do. I can either deal with this pain, and keep my other enhancements..... or I can lose the enhancements and try to numb the pain by turning off my pain receptors. It was risky, turning off the receptors as the pain would still be there, and would still be acting on her body, she just wouldn't feel it. Not only that but she would have to turn off all other enhancements, except for maybe one. However, if she could keep one on, it would only last for a bit. The pain kept growing , and Kairo saw a ball flying towards her. I don't have another choice. Kairo thought as she turned off her receptors, the pain suddenly vanishing along with all other enhancements, and quickly moved to the side to dodge the incoming ball.
mU3UPIq.jpeg
Morpho ~ Dodgeball ~ Open for Interactions

Morpho narrowly caught a ball that seemed to pop out of a void directly at her. As soon as she caught it, she flung it right back with all her strength and it popped through the void right as it closed. Morpho didn't bother too see if it hit the chick who had the ability, but she did crack a bit of an evil grin when she saw Kairo take a knee from Morpho's quirk.
Is it really that bad? Morpho thought curiously. A ball whizzed past her head, but she caught it on the end of one of her chains and then flung it around at Kairo. The other girl dodged just in time and Morpho quickly realized that with a quirk like Kairo's, she could just switch off pain if she wanted. Morpho clenched her jaw and thought about who else she'd made physical contact with in the last hour and a half. Flame, Kairo- Rihi.
Rihi was on the other side, and Morpho remembered brushing against him that morning when she helped with his luggage. Morpho put her index and middle fingers to her temple and her eyes started glowing brighter, as well as her chain markings, as she activated her quirk. Her headache actually wasn't as bad now- neither was the pain from her arms, which was surpising, but while she was busy focusing on throwing her pain at Rihi a ball slammed her right in the face. She flew backwards from the speed that it hit her, landing onto the courtyard with a loud thud and a grunt of pain. She held her chains out to catch the ball, and only hoped that they would catch it.

Morpho saw it balanced very haphazardly between the chains about four inches from the ground. The girl let out a whoop and got up, wrapped a chain around it, and then caught another with her other arm. From hitting the concrete so hard she had the wind knocked out of her a second time and her back and shoulders ached, so when she threw the balls back at some other students it really smarter. Luckily, her pain link had felt like it stuck with Rihi, so he probably felt at least some of the pain despite her break in concentration.
Morpho ~ Dodgeball ~ Open for Interactions

Morpho narrowly caught a ball that seemed to pop out of a void directly at her. As soon as she caught it, she flung it right back with all her strength and it popped through the void right as it closed. Morpho didn't bother too see if it hit the chick who had the ability, but she did crack a bit of an evil grin when she saw Kairo take a knee from Morpho's quirk.
Is it really that bad? Morpho thought curiously. A ball whizzed past her head, but she caught it on the end of one of her chains and then flung it around at Kairo. The other girl dodged just in time and Morpho quickly realized that with a quirk like Kairo's, she could just switch off pain if she wanted. Morpho clenched her jaw and thought about who else she'd made physical contact with in the last hour and a half. Flame, Kairo- Rihi.
Rihi was on the other side, and Morpho remembered brushing against him that morning when she helped with his luggage. Morpho put her index and middle fingers to her temple and her eyes started glowing brighter, as well as her chain markings, as she activated her quirk. Her headache actually wasn't as bad now- neither was the pain from her arms, which was surpising, but while she was busy focusing on throwing her pain at Rihi a ball slammed her right in the face. She flew backwards from the speed that it hit her, landing onto the courtyard with a loud thud and a grunt of pain. She held her chains out to catch the ball, and only hoped that they would catch it.

Morpho saw it balanced very haphazardly between the chains about four inches from the ground. The girl let out a whoop and got up, wrapped a chain around it, and then caught another with her other arm. From hitting the concrete so hard she had the wind knocked out of her a second time and her back and shoulders ached, so when she threw the balls back at some other students it really smarter. Luckily, her pain link had felt like it stuck with Rihi, so he probably felt at least some of the pain despite her break in concentration.
HwHO2NM.png .....
San/Sanguine
She/Her

Rihi - Drake

He thought he was doing good, for now. He hadn't really eliminated anyone himself, but he was still on the court, and that's what counted. Moving kept feeling odd with the added muscle around his limbs, as if he was wearing a suit that was yanking him around. He knew if he pushed it too much he was going to be sore later, so he saved his energy for the latter half of the game. If things went on like this-

He was suddenly hit with a wave of pain, making him freeze. It wasn't the quantity but how sudden and out of nowhere it came, his arms throbbing, his head pounding as if he had been hit with something right on the face, making him gasp, and he half-expected to choke on smoke and he couldn't stop coughing and everything hurt, he couldn't see, his eyes and lungs stung with all the dust and debris in the air, all he could do was scrap his arms and knees on the concrete as he blindly dragged himself forward, away from the noise, away from the shaking of the ground, and he wanted to scream, but he couldn't breathe properly, couldn't retain enough air, where was everybody, please, someone, anyone, he didn't want to die, he needed help, please don't leave him alone, he didn't want to die, he didn't want to die, he didn't wanttodiehedidn't-

A ball from outside of the court hit him on the side of the head with enough strength to knock him down and snap him back to the present. For a very disorienting second, Rihi couldn't understand where he was or what he was doing, laying on the grass and watching a teammate catch the offending ball before it finished falling. The game. He was still in the game, even if the last save had been sheer luck, but if he stayed down like a complete idiot he was going to get hit again. So he grit his teeth and rolled to the side to evade another ball, and forced himself to stand up. His quirk had deactivated and out of pure habit and reflex he grew out the four tendrils he had used back in the entrance exam, tipped with thick clawed fingers instead of scythes.

He was pale and shaking, his breathing ragged, but he kept repeating in his head that he was fine as he endured the pain and whipped a tendril around to catch a ball that was heading towards someone else. Drake.

"Heroes have to work together to defeat villains and yet this exam seemed to ignore that prospect since working together seemed to hinder point collection. What if there was a second point system we aren't told about that addresses that issue, handing out secret points for working together?"

Of course, why hadn't he seen it before? This was a team game for crying out loud, and Rihi was an absolute moron. "Drake!" he called, running towards the other boy, his tendrils pressing against his back to minimize his size. "Can you make bolas?"
Rihi - Drake

He thought he was doing good, for now. He hadn't really eliminated anyone himself, but he was still on the court, and that's what counted. Moving kept feeling odd with the added muscle around his limbs, as if he was wearing a suit that was yanking him around. He knew if he pushed it too much he was going to be sore later, so he saved his energy for the latter half of the game. If things went on like this-

He was suddenly hit with a wave of pain, making him freeze. It wasn't the quantity but how sudden and out of nowhere it came, his arms throbbing, his head pounding as if he had been hit with something right on the face, making him gasp, and he half-expected to choke on smoke and he couldn't stop coughing and everything hurt, he couldn't see, his eyes and lungs stung with all the dust and debris in the air, all he could do was scrap his arms and knees on the concrete as he blindly dragged himself forward, away from the noise, away from the shaking of the ground, and he wanted to scream, but he couldn't breathe properly, couldn't retain enough air, where was everybody, please, someone, anyone, he didn't want to die, he needed help, please don't leave him alone, he didn't want to die, he didn't want to die, he didn't wanttodiehedidn't-

A ball from outside of the court hit him on the side of the head with enough strength to knock him down and snap him back to the present. For a very disorienting second, Rihi couldn't understand where he was or what he was doing, laying on the grass and watching a teammate catch the offending ball before it finished falling. The game. He was still in the game, even if the last save had been sheer luck, but if he stayed down like a complete idiot he was going to get hit again. So he grit his teeth and rolled to the side to evade another ball, and forced himself to stand up. His quirk had deactivated and out of pure habit and reflex he grew out the four tendrils he had used back in the entrance exam, tipped with thick clawed fingers instead of scythes.

He was pale and shaking, his breathing ragged, but he kept repeating in his head that he was fine as he endured the pain and whipped a tendril around to catch a ball that was heading towards someone else. Drake.

"Heroes have to work together to defeat villains and yet this exam seemed to ignore that prospect since working together seemed to hinder point collection. What if there was a second point system we aren't told about that addresses that issue, handing out secret points for working together?"

Of course, why hadn't he seen it before? This was a team game for crying out loud, and Rihi was an absolute moron. "Drake!" he called, running towards the other boy, his tendrils pressing against his back to minimize his size. "Can you make bolas?"
Drake - Rihi

The game was quite the situation, Drake had his agility to him from getting hit but he struggled to hit anyone himself. He looked at Rihi when he had spoken. "Yeah I can make bolas for you, are you okay though? you look like your in pain." Wait... doesn't Morphos quirk have something to do with pain? I think she can move pain from one person to another. That must be whats going on. "Tell me your plan."
Drake - Rihi

The game was quite the situation, Drake had his agility to him from getting hit but he struggled to hit anyone himself. He looked at Rihi when he had spoken. "Yeah I can make bolas for you, are you okay though? you look like your in pain." Wait... doesn't Morphos quirk have something to do with pain? I think she can move pain from one person to another. That must be whats going on. "Tell me your plan."
+ 8 fr time
up_7bca7c0d5f10e6c5_Download.png
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 103 104