Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Bnha/Mha roleplay (Semi)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 103 104
Bnha/Mha Roleplay!

Please message Scales25 with a character sheet and you may be accepted

Click Here for OOC thread

Welcome to the roleplay, please read everything in this post before continuing
RULES
  • Use an OC, you can build them however you want, but please be realistic
  • Follow the form rules (I'm lazy)
  • There‘s not really a character limit, just make sure you can manage all of them
  • We can put the OCs in any situation, weather it be entirely new or in the current class(es) in the anime/manga
  • Have fun! :D
  • More rules will be added as this progresses

Please ping me if you're interested and help me add to this list! I come on at least once a day, sometimes more and I check my forms often.
If you want to know more about me message me (I don't have discord), I'm happy to talk!
OC INFORMATION FORM
Quote:
Please fill this out in order to participate in the roleplay!
FR Username:
Name:
Hero/Villain Name:
Fill out Immediately if Pro-Hero or villain
Quirk and description:
Personality:
Physical appearance:

Roll: (Student, Pro-hero, villain, ect.)
Backstory: (optional)
Art: (optional)
Please remember to stick to the rules when making your OC

Current Characters

dragonstarbark
Drake

EchoWing
Yukimi Miyuki

Envienn
Chikara, Misuteriuman Hari

FlameAriiDraycon
Jet Kadoshi, Flame Arii , Mekoshi

PureDark006
Rihi Keibatsu, Yushio, Richard Lathe

SanguineShadow
Sanguine Ravenscroft, Morpho Takoizu, Eric Alchides Graves

Scales25
Kairo Kodo, Majkku Fuwafuwa

NPC List (and the people who tend to write for them)

Demonic(villain)- Envienn
Mole (villain)- SanguineShadow, PureDark, and Envienn
Bombardier (villain)- PureDark and Envienn
Michi Glados(Student)- Envienn
Akihiro Oji (villain)- Up for grabs!
Bnha/Mha Roleplay!

Please message Scales25 with a character sheet and you may be accepted

Click Here for OOC thread

Welcome to the roleplay, please read everything in this post before continuing
RULES
  • Use an OC, you can build them however you want, but please be realistic
  • Follow the form rules (I'm lazy)
  • There‘s not really a character limit, just make sure you can manage all of them
  • We can put the OCs in any situation, weather it be entirely new or in the current class(es) in the anime/manga
  • Have fun! :D
  • More rules will be added as this progresses

Please ping me if you're interested and help me add to this list! I come on at least once a day, sometimes more and I check my forms often.
If you want to know more about me message me (I don't have discord), I'm happy to talk!
OC INFORMATION FORM
Quote:
Please fill this out in order to participate in the roleplay!
FR Username:
Name:
Hero/Villain Name:
Fill out Immediately if Pro-Hero or villain
Quirk and description:
Personality:
Physical appearance:

Please remember to stick to the rules when making your OC

Current Characters

dragonstarbark
Drake

EchoWing
Yukimi Miyuki

Envienn
Chikara, Misuteriuman Hari

FlameAriiDraycon
Jet Kadoshi, Flame Arii , Mekoshi

PureDark006
Rihi Keibatsu, Yushio, Richard Lathe

SanguineShadow
Sanguine Ravenscroft, Morpho Takoizu, Eric Alchides Graves

Scales25
Kairo Kodo, Majkku Fuwafuwa

NPC List (and the people who tend to write for them)

Demonic(villain)- Envienn
Mole (villain)- SanguineShadow, PureDark, and Envienn
Bombardier (villain)- PureDark and Envienn
Michi Glados(Student)- Envienn
Akihiro Oji (villain)- Up for grabs!
mU3UPIq.jpeg
YES, I love watching my hero academia! I so want to do this!
YES, I love watching my hero academia! I so want to do this!
+ 8 fr time
up_7bca7c0d5f10e6c5_Download.png
@Scales25

I'd like to join! I haven't really done many mha roleplays! And I have a oc in mind-
@Scales25

I'd like to join! I haven't really done many mha roleplays! And I have a oc in mind-
@Scales25
I’m in too! I’ve got a stash of MHA characters I haven’t used yet!

Edit: I’ve got a load of students, pro heroes and villains of varying strengths, if we’d like to use them!
@Scales25
I’m in too! I’ve got a stash of MHA characters I haven’t used yet!

Edit: I’ve got a load of students, pro heroes and villains of varying strengths, if we’d like to use them!
“What type of hero am I? The hero who does not stop. No matter the odds. I will stop the ball an inch from the floor, and bring the fight back from zero. Be certain in my strength, and it will be unending. Lend me your hopes and your dreams and I will break through any wall in my way, stop any opponent that crosses my path, and fight back any force that opposes me!”
@Eldarowability @Sprinklez1234 @dragonstarbark

Great! I didn’t know if was going to get noticed. I’ll start putting in a form to fill out OC info. Fill out info for any character you want and we can start roleplaying! Btw I won’t be back until around 2 FR time, so It might be a while before the form is up :D

Great! I didn’t know if was going to get noticed. I’ll start putting in a form to fill out OC info. Fill out info for any character you want and we can start roleplaying! Btw I won’t be back until around 2 FR time, so It might be a while before the form is up :D
mU3UPIq.jpeg
@Eldarowability @Sprinklez1234 @dragonstarbark The OC info form has been created! I will fill out mine soon! [quote][b]FR Username: Name: Quirk and description: Personality: Physical appearance:[/b] [b]Roll:[/b] (Student, Pro-hero, villain, ect.) [b]Backstory: [/b](optional) [b]Art:[/b] (optional)[/quote]

The OC info form has been created! I will fill out mine soon!
Quote:
FR Username:
Name:
Quirk and description:
Personality:
Physical appearance:

mU3UPIq.jpeg
Here's my OC :3 [b]FR Username:[/b] Scales25 [b]Name:[/b] Kairo Kodo [b]Quirk and description:[/b] Machinery: Kairo's entire body is made of metal, even if it doesn't feel like it. She can reshape it in an instant to create almost anything! She has access to anything that a computer would have, including facial recognition for when she looks at people. He weaknesses include water and electricity which short-circuit her, and long doses could even kill her. She can also have glitches and can even be hacked! [b]Personality:[/b] Kairo is shy to most people and prefers to stay in the background. Only when around friends does she revel her true self, being happy, energetic, and always full of ideas. However, when she is put into a competition, she changes completely, doing whatever it takes to win! [b]Physical appearance:[/b] Kairo has short, brown hair that fades to a lighter to a lighter shade. She's about 5"3 and has green-blue eyes which are quite large. Her face is round and she tends to wear comfortable clothes and is very athletic. [b]Roll:[/b] Student [b]Backstory:[/b] Fill out later [b]Art:[/b][img]https://munsterspirit.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/Kairo-Codo.png[/img]
Here's my OC :3

FR Username: Scales25
Name: Kairo Kodo
Quirk and description: Machinery: Kairo's entire body is made of metal, even if it doesn't feel like it. She can reshape it in an instant to create almost anything! She has access to anything that a computer would have, including facial recognition for when she looks at people. He weaknesses include water and electricity which short-circuit her, and long doses could even kill her. She can also have glitches and can even be hacked!
Personality: Kairo is shy to most people and prefers to stay in the background. Only when around friends does she revel her true self, being happy, energetic, and always full of ideas. However, when she is put into a competition, she changes completely, doing whatever it takes to win!
Physical appearance: Kairo has short, brown hair that fades to a lighter to a lighter shade. She's about 5"3 and has green-blue eyes which are quite large. Her face is round and she tends to wear comfortable clothes and is very athletic.
Roll: Student
Backstory: Fill out later
Art:Kairo-Codo.png
mU3UPIq.jpeg
Here’s mine! [quote] [b]FR Username[/b]: Eldarowability [b]Name[/b]: Takaki Tsujii [b]Quirk and description[/b]: Skyrocket (previously, Sparkles): Tsujii has a pair of organs at his elbows, the tops of his wrists, the back of his shoulders at two spots, and at his heels. One creates a magnesium-like substance, and the other creates sparks, and he can combine their uses to create small flames and little bursts or periods of force, sort of like a firework! (Minus exploding, yikes!) He can’t use the ones on his back or heels while wearing normal clothes, and he has to eat dark leafy greens (which are higher in magnesium than other foods), or he can only make sparks! [b]Personality[/b]: Takaki is always nervous to use his quirk, as of yet being unable to use it at higher quantities and range like other quirk-users are able to. Otherwise, he’s a wall of confidence that’s hard to beat down, though this makes him stubborn as a rock at times. [b]Physical Appearance[/b]: Takaki has short, messy yellow hair with a silver stripe of hair on the right side of his head, where his hair sticks up at a few odd angles. He stands rather tall for his age at 180cm, and is of medium-light build. [b]Role[/b]: Student [b]Backstory[/b]: To be developed IRP. [/quote] [quote][b]FR Username[/b]: Eldarowability [b]Name[/b]: Arianna “Ari” Raon [b]Quirk and description[/b]: Ouroboros: Every so often, Ari can use part of her Quirk to create a bracelet shaped like the dragons seen in Chinese mythology. The other part of her Quirk allows her to cause a bracelet she touches to grow to a large size (size, color, and appearance of the dragon varies by the bracelet) and control it. If she breaks contact with the bracelet for more than a second, it reverts to it’s bracelet form and can’t be used again for about a day. Most of the dragons can’t fly, none of them have breath weapons, and it’s usually a very long period of time between the times that she can create the bracelets. As of the start of the roleplay, she has four of various colors. [b]Personality[/b]: Ari is pretty clumsy, but despite this she is pretty rash. She is easily angered when others make fun of her Quirk, but otherwise is very kind and generous, and will call upon a more responsible inner self if the need arises, sometimes making her a great leader. [b]Physical Appearance[/b]: Arianna has shoulder length, curly black hair, which is kept out of her face with a hairpin on both sides. She stands at 165cm tall, is slightly chubby, and has bright blue eyes. [b]Role[/b]: Student [b]Backstory[/b]: To be developed IRP. [/quote]
Here’s mine!
Quote:
FR Username: Eldarowability
Name: Takaki Tsujii
Quirk and description: Skyrocket (previously, Sparkles): Tsujii has a pair of organs at his elbows, the tops of his wrists, the back of his shoulders at two spots, and at his heels. One creates a magnesium-like substance, and the other creates sparks, and he can combine their uses to create small flames and little bursts or periods of force, sort of like a firework! (Minus exploding, yikes!) He can’t use the ones on his back or heels while wearing normal clothes, and he has to eat dark leafy greens (which are higher in magnesium than other foods), or he can only make sparks!
Personality: Takaki is always nervous to use his quirk, as of yet being unable to use it at higher quantities and range like other quirk-users are able to. Otherwise, he’s a wall of confidence that’s hard to beat down, though this makes him stubborn as a rock at times.
Physical Appearance: Takaki has short, messy yellow hair with a silver stripe of hair on the right side of his head, where his hair sticks up at a few odd angles. He stands rather tall for his age at 180cm, and is of medium-light build.
Role: Student
Backstory: To be developed IRP.
Quote:
FR Username: Eldarowability
Name: Arianna “Ari” Raon
Quirk and description: Ouroboros: Every so often, Ari can use part of her Quirk to create a bracelet shaped like the dragons seen in Chinese mythology. The other part of her Quirk allows her to cause a bracelet she touches to grow to a large size (size, color, and appearance of the dragon varies by the bracelet) and control it. If she breaks contact with the bracelet for more than a second, it reverts to it’s bracelet form and can’t be used again for about a day. Most of the dragons can’t fly, none of them have breath weapons, and it’s usually a very long period of time between the times that she can create the bracelets. As of the start of the roleplay, she has four of various colors.
Personality: Ari is pretty clumsy, but despite this she is pretty rash. She is easily angered when others make fun of her Quirk, but otherwise is very kind and generous, and will call upon a more responsible inner self if the need arises, sometimes making her a great leader.
Physical Appearance: Arianna has shoulder length, curly black hair, which is kept out of her face with a hairpin on both sides. She stands at 165cm tall, is slightly chubby, and has bright blue eyes.
Role: Student
Backstory: To be developed IRP.
“What type of hero am I? The hero who does not stop. No matter the odds. I will stop the ball an inch from the floor, and bring the fight back from zero. Be certain in my strength, and it will be unending. Lend me your hopes and your dreams and I will break through any wall in my way, stop any opponent that crosses my path, and fight back any force that opposes me!”
I've been thinking about rp'ing MHA, so here i am! [quote][b]FR Username:[/b] Scarborough [b]Name:[/b] Florian Chauveau [b]Quirk and description:[/b] Living Taser - He has the ability to channel strong electrical currants through his body, acting much like a taser. His weakness is his strength, if he overuses this quirk he may, at best, fall unconscious, and at worse, go into seizure. He has three pairs of unique muscles hidden near the bone that generate and build up electricity, one pair each in his shoulders, torso, and thighs. [b]Personality:[/b] He's quiet, preferring to assess the situation before confronting it. He's professional, and deals fairly if he is dealt fairly. He tends to stay away from Pro-Heroes due to vigilantism being the exact same as villainy in the eyes of the public. He has a soft spot for reptiles, however owns no pets due to the inherent danger of his quirk. He loves to subtly parade himself at work because of how badly pro-heros want him caught. Most of his activity involves first-responder situations, patrols, and helping those who society refuses to because they believe a hero will do it in their stead. He's a chronic insomniac, however he drinks enough coffee that at this point, nobody's sure how he hasn't combusted under the stress of [i]These Kids[/i]. [b]Physical appearance:[/b] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/498205509724274690/686987968552108117/Untitled138_20200310121139.png[/img] [b]Role:[/b] Vigilante/Homeroom Teacher at Nezu's request [b]Art:[/b] N/A as of current[/quote]
I've been thinking about rp'ing MHA, so here i am!
Quote:
FR Username: Scarborough

Name: Florian Chauveau

Quirk and description: Living Taser - He has the ability to channel strong electrical currants through his body, acting much like a taser. His weakness is his strength, if he overuses this quirk he may, at best, fall unconscious, and at worse, go into seizure. He has three pairs of unique muscles hidden near the bone that generate and build up electricity, one pair each in his shoulders, torso, and thighs.

Personality: He's quiet, preferring to assess the situation before confronting it. He's professional, and deals fairly if he is dealt fairly. He tends to stay away from Pro-Heroes due to vigilantism being the exact same as villainy in the eyes of the public. He has a soft spot for reptiles, however owns no pets due to the inherent danger of his quirk.

He loves to subtly parade himself at work because of how badly pro-heros want him caught. Most of his activity involves first-responder situations, patrols, and helping those who society refuses to because they believe a hero will do it in their stead. He's a chronic insomniac, however he drinks enough coffee that at this point, nobody's sure how he hasn't combusted under the stress of These Kids.

Physical appearance: Untitled138_20200310121139.png

Role: Vigilante/Homeroom Teacher at Nezu's request
Art: N/A as of current
246.png IT/XE/HE - 20
WISH LIST
ART SHOP

"Somewhere deep inside me fester memories and dreams.."
FR Username: Sprinklez1234

Name: Erin Kobayashi

Quirk and description: Gargoyle- Erin is able to turn Items to stone, as well as create his own stone. His quirk only reaches for about one football field or less. Over-usage of this quirk can cause his insides to slowly turn to stone. His range will also grow smaller due to over-usage.

Personality: He can be socially awkward when you first meet him, he often acts energetic around friends or family though! He often will try to better control his quirk during his free time. Erin also loves to read, in fact, he often gets distracted just because he's reading!

Physical appearance: Erin has long silver hair, and huge horns growing from his skull! He is pale-skinned, he also has a purple right eye, while the other is scarred and it has a faded grey color all over it (Explain the scar in backstory). One last thing! He does have gargoyle-like wings attached to his back.
Roll: (Student, Pro-hero, villain, ect.) Student

Backstory: (optional) Erin always felt like becoming a hero as a child, especially after his parents were murdered at the age on nine. During that event, he was stabbed in his left eye, leaving him blind in one eye. He was then considered a orphan for a few years... At the age of twelve, he was adopted by a woman who seemed to care for him a LOT.

Erin returned to a normal life.. and he never gave up on his dream to become a hero. He started research, trying to find the best academy to become a hero. After finding UA, he settled and gave him self-training to ensure that he'd pass the test to officially enroll in UA academy.

Art: (optional) N/A (at the moment-)
FR Username: Sprinklez1234

Name: Erin Kobayashi

Quirk and description: Gargoyle- Erin is able to turn Items to stone, as well as create his own stone. His quirk only reaches for about one football field or less. Over-usage of this quirk can cause his insides to slowly turn to stone. His range will also grow smaller due to over-usage.

Personality: He can be socially awkward when you first meet him, he often acts energetic around friends or family though! He often will try to better control his quirk during his free time. Erin also loves to read, in fact, he often gets distracted just because he's reading!

Physical appearance: Erin has long silver hair, and huge horns growing from his skull! He is pale-skinned, he also has a purple right eye, while the other is scarred and it has a faded grey color all over it (Explain the scar in backstory). One last thing! He does have gargoyle-like wings attached to his back.
Roll: (Student, Pro-hero, villain, ect.) Student

Backstory: (optional) Erin always felt like becoming a hero as a child, especially after his parents were murdered at the age on nine. During that event, he was stabbed in his left eye, leaving him blind in one eye. He was then considered a orphan for a few years... At the age of twelve, he was adopted by a woman who seemed to care for him a LOT.

Erin returned to a normal life.. and he never gave up on his dream to become a hero. He started research, trying to find the best academy to become a hero. After finding UA, he settled and gave him self-training to ensure that he'd pass the test to officially enroll in UA academy.

Art: (optional) N/A (at the moment-)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 103 104