Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Thrill of the Hunt OOC
1 2 ... 72 73 74 75 76 ... 110 111
@DarkOverLight
I think we're waiting on your reply
@DarkOverLight
I think we're waiting on your reply
IAo5t.gif edYjn.gif aY6Sf.gif J3FLM.gif AsNfv.gif
Please click eggs! They'll die if they don't hatch soon ;^;
sorry my reply was so short! i blanked ack-
vjFLC.gif she/her
ace/bi
+2 FR time
forever rambling
[quote name="EmeraldJubilee" date="2020-02-18 19:27:14" ] sorry my reply was so short! i blanked ack- [/quote] Felt that- *patpat*
EmeraldJubilee wrote on 2020-02-18 19:27:14:

Felt that-
*patpat*
I am going to wait for @Dragonclaw101 to respond before writing my post- but I'm going to make the airstrip flooded with hostile Prowlers if you guys are okay with that so anyone who ends up there is gonna be stuck fighting through a bunch of C-Class and a couple B-Class and A-Class Prowlers.

*cough @DynastyRule cough* you alive?
I am going to wait for @Dragonclaw101 to respond before writing my post- but I'm going to make the airstrip flooded with hostile Prowlers if you guys are okay with that so anyone who ends up there is gonna be stuck fighting through a bunch of C-Class and a couple B-Class and A-Class Prowlers.

*cough @DynastyRule cough* you alive?
HwHO2NM.png .....
San/Sanguine
She/Her
Give me Pumpkin Spice before I remove your kneecap privileges

Oh yay! One of my dragons on dragon cave finally hatched!
Oh yay! One of my dragons on dragon cave finally hatched!
Aww they are so cute! Does it actually help of people who aren't a member of dragon cave actually view them?
Aww they are so cute! Does it actually help of people who aren't a member of dragon cave actually view them?
HwHO2NM.png .....
San/Sanguine
She/Her

[quote name="SanguineShadow" date="2020-02-18 21:59:23" ] Aww they are so cute! Does it actually help of people who aren't a member of dragon cave actually view them? [/quote] yes. we just need random clicks XD
SanguineShadow wrote on 2020-02-18 21:59:23:

yes. we just need random clicks XD
[quote name="Sprinklez1234" date="2020-02-19 03:10:59" ] [quote name="SanguineShadow" date="2020-02-18 21:59:23" ] Aww they are so cute! Does it actually help of people who aren't a member of dragon cave actually view them? [/quote] yes. we just need random clicks XD [/quote] Clicks definitely help The dragons can grow by people looking at the signature but it's a lot slower than people doing their one click
Sprinklez1234 wrote on 2020-02-19 03:10:59:
SanguineShadow wrote on 2020-02-18 21:59:23:

yes. we just need random clicks XD
Clicks definitely help
The dragons can grow by people looking at the signature but it's a lot slower than people doing their one click
MY SCHOOL IS TRYING TO BLOCK FR BUT I FOUND A WAY IN
Hi! Feel free to chat with me, I'm always happy to meet new people!
[quote name="CrystalCatStudio" date="2020-02-19 06:40:44" ] MY SCHOOL IS TRYING TO BLOCK FR BUT I FOUND A WAY IN [/quote] HOW DARE THEY AAHK
CrystalCatStudio wrote on 2020-02-19 06:40:44:
HOW DARE THEY AAHK
HwHO2NM.png .....
San/Sanguine
She/Her

1 2 ... 72 73 74 75 76 ... 110 111