Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Wings Of Hope [OOC]
1 2 ... 266 267 268 269 270 ... 280 281
[quote name="SanguineShadow" date="2020-08-21 15:44:33" ] [img]https://i.imgur.com/XU81mI8.png[/img] REEEEEEEEEEEE EDIT: think i messed up some colors *apologizes frantically* [/quote] BaaGh thAt looks awesome ;0; I don't get wrist pain much since I try to use my arm and wrist equally but the times Ive turned off my computer and packed everything up onto to realize I still want to draw are immeasurable. Let the wrist gods bless u I m a Ge n ot f o u nd HAHA XD I really need to draw dovekie. I mean, it's only been around a year and I've not doodled him once. I get nervous drawing characters that I put alot of thought appearance and personality into I think, I didn't realize it was a pattern until just now- like if I don't draw them in the beginning then I just won't haha
SanguineShadow wrote on 2020-08-21 15:44:33:
XU81mI8.png

REEEEEEEEEEEE
EDIT: think i messed up some colors
*apologizes frantically*
BaaGh thAt looks awesome ;0;
I don't get wrist pain much since I try to use my arm and wrist equally but the times Ive turned off my computer and packed everything up onto to realize I still want to draw are immeasurable. Let the wrist gods bless u
I m a Ge n ot f o u nd
HAHA XD
I really need to draw dovekie. I mean, it's only been around a year and I've not doodled him once. I get nervous drawing characters that I put alot of thought appearance and personality into I think, I didn't realize it was a pattern until just now- like if I don't draw them in the beginning then I just won't haha
drastrciallyfantastic.gif Webp-net-gifmaker.gif
Nova, She/Her, Taurus
urgle burgle. Fear the lime green.
Birb_Cult.gif
[quote name="NovaBorn" date="2020-08-21 19:52:08" ] BaaGh thAt looks awesome ;0; I don't get wrist pain much since I try to use my arm and wrist equally but the times Ive turned off my computer and packed everything up onto to realize I still want to draw are immeasurable. Let the wrist gods bless u I m a Ge n ot f o u nd HAHA XD I really need to draw dovekie. I mean, it's only been around a year and I've not doodled him once. I get nervous drawing characters that I put alot of thought appearance and personality into I think, I didn't realize it was a pattern until just now- like if I don't draw them in the beginning then I just won't haha [/quote] Tysm^^ And honestly I totally understand that- for the longest time after I had revamped Zephyr's design but I was too scared to draw him cause I didn't want to mess him up xD Or color him, at least. I'm more like that with coloring, now that I think about it. Coloring is tough traditionally o.o Edit: Just realized Tide told Eclipse to do something o.o gonna edit that in real quick lol
NovaBorn wrote on 2020-08-21 19:52:08:

I don't get wrist pain much since I try to use my arm and wrist equally but the times Ive turned off my computer and packed everything up onto to realize I still want to draw are immeasurable. Let the wrist gods bless u
I m a Ge n ot f o u nd
HAHA XD
I really need to draw dovekie. I mean, it's only been around a year and I've not doodled him once. I get nervous drawing characters that I put alot of thought appearance and personality into I think, I didn't realize it was a pattern until just now- like if I don't draw them in the beginning then I just won't haha
Tysm^^

And honestly I totally understand that- for the longest time after I had revamped Zephyr's design but I was too scared to draw him cause I didn't want to mess him up xD Or color him, at least.

I'm more like that with coloring, now that I think about it. Coloring is tough traditionally o.o

Edit: Just realized Tide told Eclipse to do something o.o gonna edit that in real quick lol
HwHO2NM.png .....
San/Sanguine
She/Her
Give me Pumpkin Spice before I remove your kneecap privileges

[quote name="SanguineShadow" date="2020-08-21 19:57:22" ] [quote name="NovaBorn" date="2020-08-21 19:52:08" ] BaaGh thAt looks awesome ;0; I don't get wrist pain much since I try to use my arm and wrist equally but the times Ive turned off my computer and packed everything up onto to realize I still want to draw are immeasurable. Let the wrist gods bless u I m a Ge n ot f o u nd HAHA XD I really need to draw dovekie. I mean, it's only been around a year and I've not doodled him once. I get nervous drawing characters that I put alot of thought appearance and personality into I think, I didn't realize it was a pattern until just now- like if I don't draw them in the beginning then I just won't haha [/quote] Tysm^^ And honestly I totally understand that- for the longest time after I had revamped Zephyr's design but I was too scared to draw him cause I didn't want to mess him up xD Or color him, at least. I'm more like that with coloring, now that I think about it. Coloring is tough traditionally o.o Edit: Just realized Tide told Eclipse to do something o.o gonna edit that in real quick lol [/quote] ExActLy. Like I don't want to mess them up, noo!!! Nooo the jawline I imagine they have looks bad noooo~ I also responded with dovekie in case you missed that for Reckless I figured you were just waiting to do her in another post! ^^" I'll probably be able to get a mcreply this afternoon or tommorow ahha
SanguineShadow wrote on 2020-08-21 19:57:22:
NovaBorn wrote on 2020-08-21 19:52:08:

I m a Ge n ot f o u nd
HAHA XD
Tysm^^

And honestly I totally understand that- for the longest time after I had revamped Zephyr's design but I was too scared to draw him cause I didn't want to mess him up xD Or color him, at least.

I'm more like that with coloring, now that I think about it. Coloring is tough traditionally o.o

Edit: Just realized Tide told Eclipse to do something o.o gonna edit that in real quick lol
ExActLy. Like I don't want to mess them up, noo!!! Nooo the jawline I imagine they have looks bad noooo~

I also responded with dovekie in case you missed that for Reckless I figured you were just waiting to do her in another post! ^^" I'll probably be able to get a mcreply this afternoon or tommorow ahha
Nova, She/Her, Taurus
Birb_Cult.gif
Aa
Aa
Sol~
sZShZzW.png
mlHpBMC.png
OxagJgG.png
GjJlaVJ.png
I love Danganronpa & Yakuza
Celeste is best girl, But I love Toko too
Majima Goro the beloved ever
Splatoon 3 Addict
Bisexual Aromantic Polyam
[quote name="StrudleNugget" date="2020-08-22 15:16:30" ] Aa [/quote] aaAAaAaaAAaaA [size=2]I should have a reply out today or tommorrow
StrudleNugget wrote on 2020-08-22 15:16:30:
Aa
aaAAaAaaAAaaA
I should have a reply out today or tommorrow
[quote name="cannedtoast" date="2020-08-22 16:31:26" ] [quote name="StrudleNugget" date="2020-08-22 15:16:30" ] Aa [/quote] aaAAaAaaAAaaA [size=2]I should have a reply out today or tommorrow [/quote] Niceeee
cannedtoast wrote on 2020-08-22 16:31:26:
Aa
aaAAaAaaAAaaA
Niceeee
Sol~
sZShZzW.png
mlHpBMC.png
OxagJgG.png
GjJlaVJ.png
I love Danganronpa & Yakuza
Celeste is best girl, But I love Toko too
Majima Goro the beloved ever
Splatoon 3 Addict
Bisexual Aromantic Polyam
Did plush just out tide?

R I p

Ngl I can't wait to see the response if its even taken serioisly
Did plush just out tide?

R I p

Ngl I can't wait to see the response if its even taken serioisly
BcpIF1O.png
[quote name="StrudleNugget" date="2020-08-22 16:45:29" ] [quote name="cannedtoast" date="2020-08-22 16:31:26" ] [quote name="StrudleNugget" date="2020-08-22 15:16:30" ] Aa [/quote] aaAAaAaaAAaaA [size=2]I should have a reply out today or tommorrow [/quote] Niceeee [/quote] I l I e d Habdbdndnsb sorry about my inactivity I've been trying to do art and school mcsucks Whoever heard just takes a second "A...mouse? What kind of joking expression is that?" Edit: I'll try and get a reply Friday or this weekend...maybe sooner but adjusting to classes has been an...adventure hahaa ^^"
StrudleNugget wrote on 2020-08-22 16:45:29:
cannedtoast wrote on 2020-08-22 16:31:26:
Aa
aaAAaAaaAAaaA
Niceeee
I l I e d
Habdbdndnsb sorry about my inactivity I've been trying to do art and school mcsucks
Whoever heard just takes a second
"A...mouse? What kind of joking expression is that?"
Edit: I'll try and get a reply Friday or this weekend...maybe sooner but adjusting to classes has been an...adventure hahaa ^^"
Nova, She/Her, Taurus
Birb_Cult.gif
bamboozled again, not going to get a reply out today
Nova, She/Her, Taurus
Birb_Cult.gif
[quote name="NovaBorn" date="2020-08-30 18:32:41" ] bamboozled again, not going to get a reply out today [/quote] No problem :D
NovaBorn wrote on 2020-08-30 18:32:41:
No problem :D
1 2 ... 266 267 268 269 270 ... 280 281