Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Wings Of Hope [OOC]
1 2 ... 216 217 218 219 220 ... 280 281
[quote name="LostOnTheMoon" date="2020-05-30 20:30:22" ] [quote name="AndromedaFlight" date="2020-05-30 20:28:18" ] Ahhh it's so cute! Cute lil' danger noodle <3 [/quote] he looks somad ilove snakes [/quote] Angry snek Auruem just got a great idea from Fossil's curiosity though Good job Fossil, someone's gotta ask the weird questions xD
LostOnTheMoon wrote on 2020-05-30 20:30:22:
AndromedaFlight wrote on 2020-05-30 20:28:18:
Ahhh it's so cute! Cute lil' danger noodle <3

he looks somad
ilove snakes
Angry snek
Auruem just got a great idea from Fossil's curiosity though

Good job Fossil, someone's gotta ask the weird questions xD
HwHO2NM.png .....
San/Sanguine
She/Her
Give me Pumpkin Spice before I remove your kneecap privileges

Also-

So I added a little gif to my signature, but I was wondering if it comes up as a 404 not found thing? It did for the tablet I was using, but not my laptop... *confusion noises*
Also-

So I added a little gif to my signature, but I was wondering if it comes up as a 404 not found thing? It did for the tablet I was using, but not my laptop... *confusion noises*
HwHO2NM.png .....
San/Sanguine
She/Her

[quote name="SanguineShadow" date="2020-05-30 21:24:30" ] Also- So I added a little gif to my signature, but I was wondering if it comes up as a 404 not found thing? It did for the tablet I was using, but not my laptop... *confusion noises* [/quote] computer here and yea it is as 404 here take the url from the website and post it on imgur instead that should fix it
SanguineShadow wrote on 2020-05-30 21:24:30:
Also-

computer here
and yea it is as 404 here

take the url from the website and post it on imgur instead
that should fix it
BcpIF1O.png
I can see the gif It’s really cute
I can see the gif It’s really cute
DarkOverLight, just call me Dark!~
• Lesbian
• HS student
• 2+ hours ahead of FR time
hPrVqAH.png
oop thank you but I can't make it transparent fffffuuu

I tried to fix it oop
All of my posts just have to be where its white and not beige, like how it takes turns being white and then the tan for when you post if that makes any sense lol
oop thank you but I can't make it transparent fffffuuu

I tried to fix it oop
All of my posts just have to be where its white and not beige, like how it takes turns being white and then the tan for when you post if that makes any sense lol
HwHO2NM.png .....
San/Sanguine
She/Her

Also, I finished editting my last post so I got Zeph and Reckless's replies in there
Also, I finished editting my last post so I got Zeph and Reckless's replies in there
HwHO2NM.png .....
San/Sanguine
She/Her

it works now!
it works now!
BcpIF1O.png
YYEE

Also Auruem is plotting some nasty things
Poor Croc boi.

Seriously have no idea what I'm saying tho just kind of pulling thing out of my head as I go lmao
YYEE

Also Auruem is plotting some nasty things
Poor Croc boi.

Seriously have no idea what I'm saying tho just kind of pulling thing out of my head as I go lmao
HwHO2NM.png .....
San/Sanguine
She/Her

[img]https://i.postimg.cc/QCbS6m7K/oie-31155137-OOn-DMFd-Q.gif[/img] @SanguineShadow This a wee bit better? I couldn't get rid of small color peices out of the lines but most of its transparent :/ smoll gif so cute aaaaaa Working on reply now! When the group gets caught, should there be a scuffle or do they just get put back? Should the keys be taken away?
oie-31155137-OOn-DMFd-Q.gif @SanguineShadow This a wee bit better? I couldn't get rid of small color peices out of the lines but most of its transparent :/ smoll gif so cute aaaaaa

Working on reply now! When the group gets caught, should there be a scuffle or do they just get put back? Should the keys be taken away?
drastrciallyfantastic.gif Webp-net-gifmaker.gif
Nova, She/Her, Taurus
urgle burgle. Fear the lime green.
Birb_Cult.gif
There should maybe be a scuffle before they get put back and the keys taken?
There should maybe be a scuffle before they get put back and the keys taken?
Sol~
sZShZzW.png
mlHpBMC.png
OxagJgG.png
GjJlaVJ.png
I love Danganronpa & Yakuza
Celeste is best girl, But I love Toko too
Majima Goro the beloved ever
Splatoon 3 Addict
Bisexual Aromantic Polyam
1 2 ... 216 217 218 219 220 ... 280 281