Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Mass Effect Rp Interest Check
1 2 3
I enjoyed playing the mass effect trilogy and andromeda (I found the bugs funny but I would like to see some story plot points finished. Otherwise it was a good game with a completely different feel to the first three.) I don't have discord though so it would be easier for me to play here.
I enjoyed playing the mass effect trilogy and andromeda (I found the bugs funny but I would like to see some story plot points finished. Otherwise it was a good game with a completely different feel to the first three.) I don't have discord though so it would be easier for me to play here.
+ 8 fr time
up_7bca7c0d5f10e6c5_Download.png
Actually was thinking about using a human. It will be fun.

Also I only rp on discord now lol. It's easier to rp on the go and not have to rely on the strict no gore or swearing rules of fr rip

Actually was thinking about using a human. It will be fun.

Also I only rp on discord now lol. It's easier to rp on the go and not have to rely on the strict no gore or swearing rules of fr rip

want to learn about project egg? Click HERE!
draconequis_custom_banner_by_lightdragon777-d7qsnp5.gif
I actually would greatly prefer roleplaying on Discord as well, in all honesty ^^
I actually would greatly prefer roleplaying on Discord as well, in all honesty ^^
fancy_sixgill_shark_by_scryzzethekat-dbgpc9o.png
@Dragonstarbark
It's really easy to set up a discord account, and I know many here prefer it. I do hope that needing a discord account doesn't deter you from joining the rp! If you can't get discord to work in your browser on your computer, or it doesn't want to download on your computer as well, discord also has a mobile app that works okay.
As for the rp itself, I'm gonna make the Plot/Character thread either later today or tomorrow, and once everyone is ready I'll dm everyone the discord link (that way randoms can't join).
@Dragonstarbark
It's really easy to set up a discord account, and I know many here prefer it. I do hope that needing a discord account doesn't deter you from joining the rp! If you can't get discord to work in your browser on your computer, or it doesn't want to download on your computer as well, discord also has a mobile app that works okay.
As for the rp itself, I'm gonna make the Plot/Character thread either later today or tomorrow, and once everyone is ready I'll dm everyone the discord link (that way randoms can't join).
rBM002b.gifBcnmqQk.gifr6aND2D.png9aVxwZo.pngKOTMkxd.pnguCEnQTB.gifUTxhrgi.gif
I'm okay with a discord rp. so no worries. The timeframe and plot will have an affect on what character I play, But i know they's gunna be my toxic frog babies
I'm okay with a discord rp. so no worries. The timeframe and plot will have an affect on what character I play, But i know they's gunna be my toxic frog babies
Nextgenlogo.png
I'm probably gonna make it like one of the few rules that we have to wait for a person to reply if we get very far ahead without them replying, since that's really the only issue I find with discord rps.
EDIT:
I'm making the plot/character submission thread
I'm probably gonna make it like one of the few rules that we have to wait for a person to reply if we get very far ahead without them replying, since that's really the only issue I find with discord rps.
EDIT:
I'm making the plot/character submission thread
Well, I just mean if we're going "Military-style personnel on a mission" or... random group of murderhobos
Well, I just mean if we're going "Military-style personnel on a mission" or... random group of murderhobos
Nextgenlogo.png
Because I have both. And they're BOTH amusing.
Because I have both. And they're BOTH amusing.
Nextgenlogo.png
@nijiryu
You can use either one lol!
@nijiryu
You can use either one lol!
Well, really, what matters is where the group would be starting, with one character, she kind of... needs to be starting in a more or less abandoned former research station. Doesn't matter where, as long as it was run by bad people doing bad things.
Well, really, what matters is where the group would be starting, with one character, she kind of... needs to be starting in a more or less abandoned former research station. Doesn't matter where, as long as it was run by bad people doing bad things.
Nextgenlogo.png
1 2 3