Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | WOF RP ~ Secrets and Shadows (Chat)
@ChickenDinner Yep!
@ChickenDinner Yep!
ENF4NJH.pngShe/Her ~ FR +3 HcLmuty.png
l3kRBf2.png
Ah! Forgot to mention, the dragonets cannot be hybrids! Also, please include whether or not your dragon is a prophecy dragonet! The dragonets must be between 5 and 7
Ah! Forgot to mention, the dragonets cannot be hybrids! Also, please include whether or not your dragon is a prophecy dragonet! The dragonets must be between 5 and 7
l3kRBf2.png
@Dragonfire9307 Accepted!
@Antisepticc Accepted, but please change age to between 5 and 7
@WIndyStorm Accepted, again, change age to between 5 and 7
@SimpliciTeaSis Accepted!
@SoulSerpent She can't be a hybrid and change her age (5-7), but aside from that your good!
@Dragonfire9307 Accepted!
@Antisepticc Accepted, but please change age to between 5 and 7
@WIndyStorm Accepted, again, change age to between 5 and 7
@SimpliciTeaSis Accepted!
@SoulSerpent She can't be a hybrid and change her age (5-7), but aside from that your good!
l3kRBf2.png
Character sheet from another thread, I tried to fix it to match you sheet! I hope it's fine that she's not a prophecy dragonet! [center][img]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dy6rDspXQAAKq8X.jpg[/img] Art not mine, [url=https://www.twipu.com/pinikae_/tweet/1093999842953707520]Link Here[/url] [b]Name: [/b] Mamba [b]Nickname:[/b] Monocolor (More of an insult) [b]Tribe/s: [/b] Rainwing [b]Gender: [/b] Female [b]Age: [/b] 7.5 (About 18 human years) [b]Abilities/weaknesses: [/b] +Strong Venom -+scales change color +Amazing in combat +-Witty -Hot-Headed +-Will not hesitate -doesn't think before doing something -doesn't really like Nightwing and Skywings or any combination of the two (Thinks their mean and merciless and brutal) [b]Personality:[/b] Mamba is feisty and will snap back at anyone who decides to try and insult her. She hates when she is called lazy or when people assume she doesn't know what she's doing. If you infer either of those things she instantly hates you. She is usually more of an excitable character, being happy most of the time or grumpy others. She doesn't like being alone, yet she convinces herself she doesn't need other dragons since no one seems to like her. She can seem more intimidating at first, but in reality, she just wants a friend. She doesn't like other dragons that much but wishes someone could understand her. [b]Description:[/b] Mamba is a much smaller rainwing who is more lean and muscular. Her default colors when it comes to rainwing scales are (colors seen above) red, pink, and a pinkish-white color. She has an almost glowing teal eye color and is otherwise a mostly normal rainwing. She has a tattoo of sorts on her left shoulder, looking as if it were a serpentine dragon. She got it as a bond type deal with her sandwing friend. [img]https://i.imgur.com/TA59sX2.png[/img] The "tattoo" [b]Abnormalities:[/b] Mamba has a pitch-black mouth, which is odd and hasn't been seen in other rainwings, giving her her name, Mamba. She can shift colors, but only corresponding colors, like blue, turquoise, and sky blue. This makes her camouflage worse than a normal rainwing's. She is pretty fricking small, but don't let that fool you. She does have a scar on her right shoulder from a fight she got into when she was younger and she has a slight bend in her tail from an incident when she was young that she can't quite remember. [b]Story:[/b] Mamba was born in the rainforest and hatched normally. The reason she had been named Mamba was due to the fact the first thing she did when she was out of her egg was yawn, revealing her black mouth. Her parents saw nothing wrong with her at first since she didn't really change colors often. It was about a year or two later when they realized that her coloring was different, and many other dragons noticed it as well. She had started to get made fun of, and overheard her parents even wanting her gone. She didn't and never could understand why so many people hated her because her camouflage was different, and that resulted in her leaving the eyes of other dragons. If she ever really entered the rainforest camp, she was instantly made fun of. She was about four when she had gone home one day from the area she stayed in away from everyone when a rainwing and his friends had begun teasing her. She began to bounce back insults when the opposing rainwing decided to push her, causing her to lose her balance and fall. She snarled and quickly returned it and before she knew it they had begun a full-blown fight. She had been able to win it but gained the scar on her shoulder because of it. After that, she had begun training on her own, since in that fight she felt so weak and helpless. She had grown amazing with offensive maneuvers and vowed that she would never feel that way again. about a year passed when she finally decided she wanted no part of her family or the dragons of the region in which she lived, so she flew away. She had flown for a few months before she decided to stop at the Scorpion's den, where she had begun training with a sandwing she had met. He decided to help her cause and they had grown to be close friends. They had gone out one day to try and find some food for their own when they were confronted by a few skywings. They forcefully took mamba, one losing their life in the process, but were still able to get away. Mamba was taken to the prison, where they left her to rot for the rest of her life. Although she was supposed to, she was still able to escape, and was now a "rouge" and was seen as dangerous. She had no clue why they had taken her in the first place, but she finally dubbed skywings cruel after a long year of running from them. She has literally no reason to dislike Nightwings, but she does for some reason. [b]Other:[/b] [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvJjmWTg7Qo][b]Music because why not?[/b] [/url][/center]
Character sheet from another thread, I tried to fix it to match you sheet! I hope it's fine that she's not a prophecy dragonet!
Dy6rDspXQAAKq8X.jpg
Art not mine, Link Here
Name:
Mamba
Nickname:
Monocolor
(More of an insult)
Tribe/s:
Rainwing
Abilities/weaknesses:
+Strong Venom
-+scales change color
+Amazing in combat
+-Witty
-Hot-Headed
+-Will not hesitate
-doesn't think before doing something
-doesn't really like Nightwing and Skywings or any combination of the two (Thinks their mean and merciless and brutal)
Personality:
Mamba is feisty and will snap back at anyone who decides to try and insult her. She hates when she is called lazy or when people assume she doesn't know what she's doing. If you infer either of those things she instantly hates you. She is usually more of an excitable character, being happy most of the time or grumpy others. She doesn't like being alone, yet she convinces herself she doesn't need other dragons since no one seems to like her. She can seem more intimidating at first, but in reality, she just wants a friend. She doesn't like other dragons that much but wishes someone could understand her.
Description:
Mamba is a much smaller rainwing who is more lean and muscular. Her default colors when it comes to rainwing scales are (colors seen above) red, pink, and a pinkish-white color. She has an almost glowing teal eye color and is otherwise a mostly normal rainwing. She has a tattoo of sorts on her left shoulder, looking as if it were a serpentine dragon. She got it as a bond type deal with her sandwing friend.
TA59sX2.png
The "tattoo"
Abnormalities:
Mamba has a pitch-black mouth, which is odd and hasn't been seen in other rainwings, giving her her name, Mamba. She can shift colors, but only corresponding colors, like blue, turquoise, and sky blue. This makes her camouflage worse than a normal rainwing's. She is pretty fricking small, but don't let that fool you. She does have a scar on her right shoulder from a fight she got into when she was younger and she has a slight bend in her tail from an incident when she was young that she can't quite remember.
Story:
Mamba was born in the rainforest and hatched normally. The reason she had been named Mamba was due to the fact the first thing she did when she was out of her egg was yawn, revealing her black mouth. Her parents saw nothing wrong with her at first since she didn't really change colors often. It was about a year or two later when they realized that her coloring was different, and many other dragons noticed it as well. She had started to get made fun of, and overheard her parents even wanting her gone. She didn't and never could understand why so many people hated her because her camouflage was different, and that resulted in her leaving the eyes of other dragons. If she ever really entered the rainforest camp, she was instantly made fun of. She was about four when she had gone home one day from the area she stayed in away from everyone when a rainwing and his friends had begun teasing her. She began to bounce back insults when the opposing rainwing decided to push her, causing her to lose her balance and fall. She snarled and quickly returned it and before she knew it they had begun a full-blown fight. She had been able to win it but gained the scar on her shoulder because of it. After that, she had begun training on her own, since in that fight she felt so weak and helpless. She had grown amazing with offensive maneuvers and vowed that she would never feel that way again. about a year passed when she finally decided she wanted no part of her family or the dragons of the region in which she lived, so she flew away. She had flown for a few months before she decided to stop at the Scorpion's den, where she had begun training with a sandwing she had met. He decided to help her cause and they had grown to be close friends. They had gone out one day to try and find some food for their own when they were confronted by a few skywings. They forcefully took mamba, one losing their life in the process, but were still able to get away. Mamba was taken to the prison, where they left her to rot for the rest of her life. Although she was supposed to, she was still able to escape, and was now a "rouge" and was seen as dangerous. She had no clue why they had taken her in the first place, but she finally dubbed skywings cruel after a long year of running from them. She has literally no reason to dislike Nightwings, but she does for some reason.
Other:
Music because why not?
wugdsc4.png ---- - jtTH2PS.gif
-Lore
------ wFqHTqy.png ---
-Chicken
-FR+2
-she/Her
-Loves anything felidae
-Loves to draw!
-Needs FR currency ;0;
--- NSexOmD.gif
--- -.- Boop me
--- wugdsc4.png
@ChickenDinner Accepted! Do you want her to be a Caretaker? (I'm putting her in Other for now)
@ChickenDinner Accepted! Do you want her to be a Caretaker? (I'm putting her in Other for now)
l3kRBf2.png
@Cloudsong101 [font=times new romans] [b]Name:[/b] Maul [b]Gender:[/b] Female [b]Age:[/b] 6 1/2 [b]Tribe(s):[/b] Mudwing [b]Image/Description:[/b] [img] https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/67/c0/9c/67c09c9fad6e0e2879353194fbca4c4b.jpg[/img] [center] [font=times new romans][b]Not mine, link [url= https://www.pinterest.com/pin/425449496025524582/]here[/url][/b][/center] [font=times new romans][b]Personality:[/b] Bubbly and hyper, very cheerful. Rarely loses her temper, but when she does Maul gets very physical and savage. Maul is an optimist, and doesn’t like being around anyone that is negative. [b]Abilities:[/b] Can hold breath slightly longer than usual, she gets warm easily and so she can breathe fire more freely [b]Role:[/b] Prophecy dragon (mud) [b]Other:[/b] Maul’s name comes from her unusually sharp teeth. She wears a daisy next to her ear, and has an ear piercing with a water droplet earring attached.
@Cloudsong101

Name: Maul

Tribe(s): Mudwing

Image/Description: 67c09c9fad6e0e2879353194fbca4c4b.jpg
Not mine, link here

Personality: Bubbly and hyper, very cheerful. Rarely loses her temper, but when she does Maul gets very physical and savage. Maul is an optimist, and doesn’t like being around anyone that is negative.

Abilities: Can hold breath slightly longer than usual, she gets warm easily and so she can breathe fire more freely

Role: Prophecy dragon (mud)

Other: Maul’s name comes from her unusually sharp teeth. She wears a daisy next to her ear, and has an ear piercing with a water droplet earring attached.
farewell.
it was a fun ride...mostly.
Hmmm, I'd prefer her not to be if thats fine with you!
@Cloudsong101
Hmmm, I'd prefer her not to be if thats fine with you!
@Cloudsong101
wugdsc4.png ---- - jtTH2PS.gif
-Lore
------ wFqHTqy.png ---
-Chicken
-FR+2
-she/Her
-Loves anything felidae
-Loves to draw!
-Needs FR currency ;0;
--- NSexOmD.gif
--- -.- Boop me
--- wugdsc4.png
@Cloudsong101

I’m sorry I didn’t notice, also just to point something out I just saw that the form includes an age more that 7, I’m sorry I just got confused I guess.....

Anyways she is fixed.

Quick question: Is it ok to have an animus as one of the dragons (not prophecy dragonets)
@Cloudsong101

I’m sorry I didn’t notice, also just to point something out I just saw that the form includes an age more that 7, I’m sorry I just got confused I guess.....

Anyways she is fixed.

Quick question: Is it ok to have an animus as one of the dragons (not prophecy dragonets)
fcfeoHc.pngShe, her|They, them +2 FR time •Roleplayer over 10 years exp
just wanna kinda get this rolling so uh

boop
just wanna kinda get this rolling so uh

boop
tumblr_p6xvfo4keV1w8xkufo4_250.pngf2u_cyclops_cryptid_cat__practice__by_rilvin-dcimbtb.gif He/Him | FR+2
@Antisepticc

Omg septic I didn’t realize your remade character (save in your own creation) and I can’t help admire it. Say! Would you like to remake mine if you can? Please?

(Also I would like to discuss a small thing before we start)
@Antisepticc

Omg septic I didn’t realize your remade character (save in your own creation) and I can’t help admire it. Say! Would you like to remake mine if you can? Please?

(Also I would like to discuss a small thing before we start)
fcfeoHc.pngShe, her|They, them +2 FR time •Roleplayer over 10 years exp