Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | WOF RP ~ Secrets and Shadows (Chat)
Hello! I'm Cloudsong101 (call me Cloud)
This roleplay will be on a new prophecy when everything seems to be peaceful; but a dark secret lurks in the shadows...

Okay, so rules:

1. Each player may have a maximum of two characters (one prophecy dragonet)
2. Cussing is allowed, but censor out one letter (or more)
3. Dragonets must be between 5 and 7
4. I reserve the right to remove you from the roleplay if you are being rude
5. No mary-sues (I'll tell you what to change)
6. Have fun!

~

Character entry form:

Name:
Tribe(s):
Image/Description:
Personality:
Abilities:
Role:
Other (optional):
Hello! I'm Cloudsong101 (call me Cloud)
This roleplay will be on a new prophecy when everything seems to be peaceful; but a dark secret lurks in the shadows...

Okay, so rules:

1. Each player may have a maximum of two characters (one prophecy dragonet)
2. Cussing is allowed, but censor out one letter (or more)
3. Dragonets must be between 5 and 7
4. I reserve the right to remove you from the roleplay if you are being rude
5. No mary-sues (I'll tell you what to change)
6. Have fun!

~

Character entry form:

Name:
Tribe(s):
Image/Description:
Personality:
Abilities:
Role:
Other (optional):
ENF4NJH.pngShe/Her ~ FR +3 HcLmuty.png
l3kRBf2.png
[quote=The Prophecy] [center]When all is at peace And minds are at rest A secret will arise Horrifying, at best Find the seven eggs And all will be saved But fail instead, And the tribes will be enslaved For talons of water, Go beneath the sand Where Neptune's daughter awaits you In an egg of the palest blue For scales of the wind, Search high and low Beneath the trees, where most can't go And a young talent you will claim For wings of frost, Dig under the snow To find an egg that nearly glows So a vast mind will hatch For claws of rain, Find the tree of the ancient one The small rainbow egg There begs For spines of dusk, Fly to the island Where smoke and flames still rage There lay an egg pitch as night For teeth of mud, Venture the swamps For a large green egg That rattles in its bed For flames of sand, Run to the den Where thieves and assassins grin And the egg will be traded Beware of traitors But do not fear For a new hope will soon appear: [b]Salvation is rising[/b][/center][/quote]
The Prophecy wrote:
When all is at peace
And minds are at rest
A secret will arise
Horrifying, at best

Find the seven eggs
And all will be saved
But fail instead,
And the tribes will be enslaved

For talons of water,
Go beneath the sand
Where Neptune's daughter awaits you
In an egg of the palest blue

For scales of the wind,
Search high and low
Beneath the trees, where most can't go
And a young talent you will claim

For wings of frost,
Dig under the snow
To find an egg that nearly glows
So a vast mind will hatch

For claws of rain,
Find the tree of the ancient one
The small rainbow egg
There begs

For spines of dusk,
Fly to the island
Where smoke and flames still rage
There lay an egg pitch as night

For teeth of mud,
Venture the swamps
For a large green egg
That rattles in its bed

For flames of sand,
Run to the den
Where thieves and assassins grin
And the egg will be traded

Beware of traitors
But do not fear
For a new hope will soon appear:
Salvation is rising
l3kRBf2.png
The Dragonets:

Sea: Hurricane (@/Antisepticc)

Sky: Sunburst (@/SoulSerpent)

Ice: Nettle (@/SimpliciTeaSis)

Rain: Lapis (@/Cloudsong101)

Night: Akane (@/WIndyStorm)

Mud: Maul (@/Iaolii)

Sand: Dactyls (@/Dragonfire9307)

The Caretakers:

- Diamondsoul (@/indipea22)

- Seafoam (@/Quickwind)

- Warwinner (@/Dragonfire9307)

-

Other Roles:

- Lycro (@/Concerned)

- Tempest (@/MoonShineLight)

-

-

-

-
The Dragonets:

Sea: Hurricane (@/Antisepticc)

Sky: Sunburst (@/SoulSerpent)

Ice: Nettle (@/SimpliciTeaSis)

Rain: Lapis (@/Cloudsong101)

Night: Akane (@/WIndyStorm)

Mud: Maul (@/Iaolii)

Sand: Dactyls (@/Dragonfire9307)

The Caretakers:

- Diamondsoul (@/indipea22)

- Seafoam (@/Quickwind)

- Warwinner (@/Dragonfire9307)

-

Other Roles:

- Lycro (@/Concerned)

- Tempest (@/MoonShineLight)

-

-

-

-
l3kRBf2.png
Name: Lapis Gender: Female Age: 6 Tribe(s): RainWing Image: (not mine) [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/d579a0dd8de0f7298a15a9271e7e9ada/tumblr_p72fe57LFu1uowsqso1_1280.png[/img] Personality: Sweet, sarcastic, fierce, hates RainWing stereotypes Abilities: Typical RainWing abilities Other: Rainwing dragonet
Name: Lapis
Tribe(s): RainWing
Image: (not mine)
tumblr_p72fe57LFu1uowsqso1_1280.png
Personality: Sweet, sarcastic, fierce, hates RainWing stereotypes
Abilities: Typical RainWing abilities
Other: Rainwing dragonet
l3kRBf2.png
@Cloudsong101

Can you please reserve the Skywing spot for me? I’m a bit busy at the moment, and I hope you don’t mind being pinged.
@Cloudsong101

Can you please reserve the Skywing spot for me? I’m a bit busy at the moment, and I hope you don’t mind being pinged.
fcfeoHc.pngShe, her|They, them +2 FR time •Roleplayer over 10 years exp
Name: Sunburst
Tribe(s): Skywing
Image/Description:[IMG]https://hosting.photobucket.com/images/r610/Stormreaper/0/f304e04a-4f16-4428-85c4-ba589f220c2f-original.jpg?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds[/IMG] (Also her right eye is black while the other is reddish orange)
Personality: Sunburst is shy, but she can get mad really quickly. Sunburst is always curious to anything that sparks her interest, however despite her slight stubbornness, she is always willing to help others as much as she can.
Abilities: Normal Skywing abilities, instead of breathing normal flames she breathes blue flames, in this case her fire breath is more effective than just breathing normal flames.
Role: Skywing dragonet
Other: Always Open for a relationship. (From friends to beyond) Theme song
Name: Sunburst
Tribe(s): Skywing
Image/Description:[IMG]https://hosting.photobucket.com/images/r610/Stormreaper/0/f304e04a-4f16-4428-85c4-ba589f220c2f-original.jpg?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds[/IMG] (Also her right eye is black while the other is reddish orange)
Personality: Sunburst is shy, but she can get mad really quickly. Sunburst is always curious to anything that sparks her interest, however despite her slight stubbornness, she is always willing to help others as much as she can.
Abilities: Normal Skywing abilities, instead of breathing normal flames she breathes blue flames, in this case her fire breath is more effective than just breathing normal flames.
Role: Skywing dragonet
Other: Always Open for a relationship. (From friends to beyond) Theme song
fcfeoHc.pngShe, her|They, them +2 FR time •Roleplayer over 10 years exp
@Cloudsong101

Ooo, interesting! If nobody minds, I’d like to part of the dragonets’ prophecy!

Template for Character:

Name: Akane (pronounced Ah - khan - neh)
Age (anywhere between 5 and 15): somewhat around 6.5, 7, 7.5?
Tribe(s): NightWing
Image/Description: a long-legged jet black NightWing with small, dark purple splotches around her hind legs and a white underbelly that travels from her lower chest to tail. On her back, three scars line up perfectly with her spine. Her dark wings fade from black to blue as they run against her shoulder bones.
Personality: A hot temper; usually very unamused and always wears a poker face. When talking to others, she looks away as she is distrustful of anyone who wants to become an acquaintance. Despite being born as a NightWing, she hates to admit that she’s afraid of others. Intelligent; shy at times and can very scared during a battle. She often has mood swings, which at times she becomes a sweet, innocent dragon.
Abilities: Akane carries any type of bombs where she can stuff them.
Grenades, as such, are her favorite as she as well can creep through darkness, including blending in. When she gets angry, her usually purple eyes turn an icy white, and somehow is able to produce a frostbreath.
Other (optional): A NightWing dragonet. At some points she as well known to wear a dark cape with a shadowy hood; at times she wears it when deeply saddened. May also be obsessed with jewelry.
@Cloudsong101

Ooo, interesting! If nobody minds, I’d like to part of the dragonets’ prophecy!

Template for Character:

Name: Akane (pronounced Ah - khan - neh)
Age (anywhere between 5 and 15): somewhat around 6.5, 7, 7.5?
Tribe(s): NightWing
Image/Description: a long-legged jet black NightWing with small, dark purple splotches around her hind legs and a white underbelly that travels from her lower chest to tail. On her back, three scars line up perfectly with her spine. Her dark wings fade from black to blue as they run against her shoulder bones.
Personality: A hot temper; usually very unamused and always wears a poker face. When talking to others, she looks away as she is distrustful of anyone who wants to become an acquaintance. Despite being born as a NightWing, she hates to admit that she’s afraid of others. Intelligent; shy at times and can very scared during a battle. She often has mood swings, which at times she becomes a sweet, innocent dragon.
Abilities: Akane carries any type of bombs where she can stuff them.
Grenades, as such, are her favorite as she as well can creep through darkness, including blending in. When she gets angry, her usually purple eyes turn an icy white, and somehow is able to produce a frostbreath.
Other (optional): A NightWing dragonet. At some points she as well known to wear a dark cape with a shadowy hood; at times she wears it when deeply saddened. May also be obsessed with jewelry.
aJTY8eT.png
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/18RtUgL.png[/img][/center] Name: Hurricane Gender: Male Age (anywhere between 5 and 7): 7 Tribe(s): SeaWing Personality: bubbly, kind, always happy. Likes to collect flowers, doesn't face conflict well. Rather anxious during serious times. Abilities: Breathe underwater, see in the dark, create huge waves Other (optional): will probably give you a flower crown whenever he has one made Edit: just realized the prophecy says daughter oOps maybe that'll be a conflict since he was supposed to be female instead
18RtUgL.png

Name: Hurricane
Age (anywhere between 5 and 7): 7
Tribe(s): SeaWing
Personality: bubbly, kind, always happy. Likes to collect flowers, doesn't face conflict well. Rather anxious during serious times.
Abilities: Breathe underwater, see in the dark, create huge waves
Other (optional): will probably give you a flower crown whenever he has one made

Edit: just realized the prophecy says daughter oOps
maybe that'll be a conflict since he was supposed to be female instead
tumblr_p6xvfo4keV1w8xkufo4_250.pngf2u_cyclops_cryptid_cat__practice__by_rilvin-dcimbtb.gif He/Him | FR+2
Name: Dactyls
Age (anywhere between 5 and 15): 7
Tribe(s): Sandwing
Image/Description: Dactyls is a pale sandy dragon with flecks of black across his body. His eyes have a natural ring of black around them, like eyeliner.
Personality: Very fussy over how he and others look. He loves bright colors and dazzling jewels. Don't be fooled he can fight when the time comes but usually he is pretty ok. He is a little shy and usually isn't confrontational.
Abilities: Fire breath, poisonous tail barb
Other (optional): He wears a dark blue cloak with bright shimmery green greek style pattern lining the edges of the cloak. He also wears alot of jewelry.

(Edit: detail change)
Name: Dactyls
Age (anywhere between 5 and 15): 7
Tribe(s): Sandwing
Image/Description: Dactyls is a pale sandy dragon with flecks of black across his body. His eyes have a natural ring of black around them, like eyeliner.
Personality: Very fussy over how he and others look. He loves bright colors and dazzling jewels. Don't be fooled he can fight when the time comes but usually he is pretty ok. He is a little shy and usually isn't confrontational.
Abilities: Fire breath, poisonous tail barb
Other (optional): He wears a dark blue cloak with bright shimmery green greek style pattern lining the edges of the cloak. He also wears alot of jewelry.

(Edit: detail change)
Check out my Hatchery!
@CloudSong101

Is there just the 7 main characters or can there be side characters that arent apart of the prophecy?
@CloudSong101

Is there just the 7 main characters or can there be side characters that arent apart of the prophecy?
wugdsc4.png ---- - jtTH2PS.gif
-Lore
------ wFqHTqy.png ---
-Chicken
-FR+2
-she/Her
-Loves anything felidae
-Loves to draw!
-Needs FR currency ;0;
--- NSexOmD.gif
--- -.- Boop me
--- wugdsc4.png