Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 w/ Myriadofstars (PRIVATE)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
@myriadofstars

"I think parents just deal with it because they have to," Hallie told them honestly. She went to go forward as Hunter grabbed her arm, talking lowly. She nodded. "That's a good idea." She assumed the man was doing it for a reason, and she wasn't tempted to find out why. Besides, this was what a guide was for.

Speaking of their guide, she tried drawing him into the conversation. "So, are you from here?"

He didn't bite. "Well, what do you think?"
@myriadofstars

"I think parents just deal with it because they have to," Hallie told them honestly. She went to go forward as Hunter grabbed her arm, talking lowly. She nodded. "That's a good idea." She assumed the man was doing it for a reason, and she wasn't tempted to find out why. Besides, this was what a guide was for.

Speaking of their guide, she tried drawing him into the conversation. "So, are you from here?"

He didn't bite. "Well, what do you think?"
Hunter chuckled at that. "Yeah, I suppose," they said.

When Hallie tried to start a conversation with their guide and he cut her off, Hunter frowned in irritation. "To be fair, it's impossible to tell," they pointed out. "You could be from somewhere else and just have lived here for a while."
Hunter chuckled at that. "Yeah, I suppose," they said.

When Hallie tried to start a conversation with their guide and he cut her off, Hunter frowned in irritation. "To be fair, it's impossible to tell," they pointed out. "You could be from somewhere else and just have lived here for a while."
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
@myriadofstars

Hallie smiled slightly, glad to have Hunter in her corner. She had had instances where both her partner and her guide were snappy, and it was a breath of fresh air to have a cheerful partner.

The man was not so impressed, and scoffed. "This isn’t the sort of place people move to. They don’t last long if they did." He sounded very indifferent. "Much like the hunters around here. You’re wasting your time."
@myriadofstars

Hallie smiled slightly, glad to have Hunter in her corner. She had had instances where both her partner and her guide were snappy, and it was a breath of fresh air to have a cheerful partner.

The man was not so impressed, and scoffed. "This isn’t the sort of place people move to. They don’t last long if they did." He sounded very indifferent. "Much like the hunters around here. You’re wasting your time."
Hunter shrugged. "I think it's up to us to decide if we're wasting our time," they said coolly. "Not you. Besides, this isn't the only dangerous place – and not just because of monsters."
Hunter shrugged. "I think it's up to us to decide if we're wasting our time," they said coolly. "Not you. Besides, this isn't the only dangerous place – and not just because of monsters."
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
@myriadofstars

"You are,” he shrugged again. "Nobody can defeat The Monster." He didn’t seem to care. "I don’t know why they’re hiring you. The Monster is too powerful. You’ll die." He didn’t seem too bothered by the thought of them being killed. Clearly he didn’t intend to be killed as well.
@myriadofstars

"You are,” he shrugged again. "Nobody can defeat The Monster." He didn’t seem to care. "I don’t know why they’re hiring you. The Monster is too powerful. You’ll die." He didn’t seem too bothered by the thought of them being killed. Clearly he didn’t intend to be killed as well.
Hunter snorted and crossed their arms. "Okay, if you say so," they said, but it was clear by their tone that they didn't believe him.

They turned to Hallie and muttered under their breath, "I hate people like this. Think they're so high and mighty. I've worked with a few people like him before, and it's so hard! At least he's not giving me grief about being a Shifter."
Hunter snorted and crossed their arms. "Okay, if you say so," they said, but it was clear by their tone that they didn't believe him.

They turned to Hallie and muttered under their breath, "I hate people like this. Think they're so high and mighty. I've worked with a few people like him before, and it's so hard! At least he's not giving me grief about being a Shifter."
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
@myriadofstars

The man didn’t seem to care, continuing to lead the way. He stopped suddenly and started climbing the nearest tree.

Hallie sighed as well. "I know, but we’re going to have to put up with it for now. This is someplace we could easily get lost in." She didn’t particularly like the man either, but she was still going to be civil.
@myriadofstars

The man didn’t seem to care, continuing to lead the way. He stopped suddenly and started climbing the nearest tree.

Hallie sighed as well. "I know, but we’re going to have to put up with it for now. This is someplace we could easily get lost in." She didn’t particularly like the man either, but she was still going to be civil.
Hunter sighed but nodded in agreement. It wouldn't do to be rude to the guy guiding them through an unfamiliar forest, after all.

They frowned as the guide climbed a tree. "I could've done that just as easily," they muttered sullenly. "Shifting doesn't make any noise at all."
Hunter sighed but nodded in agreement. It wouldn't do to be rude to the guy guiding them through an unfamiliar forest, after all.

They frowned as the guide climbed a tree. "I could've done that just as easily," they muttered sullenly. "Shifting doesn't make any noise at all."
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
@myriadofstars

Hallie looked over at Hunter at the guide's decision, waiting for their reaction. "Well, why don't you? He must be climbing for a reason." While up in the tree, the guide just continued to walk along as if he was still on the forest floor, hopping from branch to branch like an animal, maybe a squirrel, would.

Hallie really hoped they wouldn't have to climb. It wasn't exactly her strong suit, and she didn't feel as safe high above the ground.
@myriadofstars

Hallie looked over at Hunter at the guide's decision, waiting for their reaction. "Well, why don't you? He must be climbing for a reason." While up in the tree, the guide just continued to walk along as if he was still on the forest floor, hopping from branch to branch like an animal, maybe a squirrel, would.

Hallie really hoped they wouldn't have to climb. It wasn't exactly her strong suit, and she didn't feel as safe high above the ground.
((So sorry I didn't reply earlier, I got caught by work!!))

Hunter smacked their forehead. "I'm an idiot," they muttered, before squinting up at the guide. "Well, here goes nothing."

They jumped up, transforming in mid-air and soaring up to land on a branch right above their guide's head.

So maybe they were showing off. Just a little.
((So sorry I didn't reply earlier, I got caught by work!!))

Hunter smacked their forehead. "I'm an idiot," they muttered, before squinting up at the guide. "Well, here goes nothing."

They jumped up, transforming in mid-air and soaring up to land on a branch right above their guide's head.

So maybe they were showing off. Just a little.
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14