Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Anyone wanna rp?
1 2 3 4
@Rexcaliburr Okay, I have one more question, would you be willing to have a bit of romance? Or would you prefer no romance?
@Rexcaliburr Okay, I have one more question, would you be willing to have a bit of romance? Or would you prefer no romance?
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
@lionqueen106 I personally prefer no romance since it's just not something I'm familiar with writing and I'd do it horribly.
@lionqueen106 I personally prefer no romance since it's just not something I'm familiar with writing and I'd do it horribly.
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
@Rexcaliburr okay, that is fine with me, we can just keep it action and adventure. :)
@Rexcaliburr okay, that is fine with me, we can just keep it action and adventure. :)
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
@lionqueen106 Cool, thanks so much! Do you just wanna quickly toss up some basic character details between us so we can we a better feel of our characters?
@lionqueen106 Cool, thanks so much! Do you just wanna quickly toss up some basic character details between us so we can we a better feel of our characters?
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
@Rexcaliburr Yeah, sure!

Okay, my main character, the princess is named Hannah ( basically a persona of myself) she is kind, caring, and fragile, but can be strong when she needs too. She is fair skinned, short brown hair, and brown eyes.

Another character I was thinking of adding is Sheela, she’s a very sarcastic and sassy girl, and doesn’t take any crap from people. She is medium skin, long curly brown hair, and hazel eyes.
@Rexcaliburr Yeah, sure!

Okay, my main character, the princess is named Hannah ( basically a persona of myself) she is kind, caring, and fragile, but can be strong when she needs too. She is fair skinned, short brown hair, and brown eyes.

Another character I was thinking of adding is Sheela, she’s a very sarcastic and sassy girl, and doesn’t take any crap from people. She is medium skin, long curly brown hair, and hazel eyes.
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
@lionqueen106 I'd say this is a pretty good representation of my ranger lad/ [img]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/4d/80/fb/4d80fb86c363062d3d6648cd6b451819.jpg[/img] His name is Argos. He's the gruff, no-nonsense kind, seen too much stuff in his time and quite frankly, tired. Hunting's lucrative for him though, and he works for the highest bidder. It's hard to win his loyalty, but maybe his familiar Raigal can get him to just side with the good guys for once and stop thinking in terms of money. [img]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DXJFCiiV4AAsiOa.jpg[/img] Aaaaand here's our annoying evil king who is most certainly overcompensating for his lack of a familiar. Let's call him.... Dragoth. How edgy. This guy definitely is edgy.
@lionqueen106 I'd say this is a pretty good representation of my ranger lad/

4d80fb86c363062d3d6648cd6b451819.jpg

His name is Argos. He's the gruff, no-nonsense kind, seen too much stuff in his time and quite frankly, tired. Hunting's lucrative for him though, and he works for the highest bidder. It's hard to win his loyalty, but maybe his familiar Raigal can get him to just side with the good guys for once and stop thinking in terms of money.

DXJFCiiV4AAsiOa.jpg

Aaaaand here's our annoying evil king who is most certainly overcompensating for his lack of a familiar. Let's call him.... Dragoth. How edgy. This guy definitely is edgy.
S O K O L
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
@Rexcqliburr Cool! I like them!

Sadly I don’t have pictures of my characters

Dragoth will definitely make Hannah cringe every time she sees him.

I’m ready to start if you are.
@Rexcqliburr Cool! I like them!

Sadly I don’t have pictures of my characters

Dragoth will definitely make Hannah cringe every time she sees him.

I’m ready to start if you are.
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
@Rexcqliburr @lionqueen106

Doooooooooo you want a third writer? :D
I totally love the plot idea
@Rexcqliburr @lionqueen106

Doooooooooo you want a third writer? :D
I totally love the plot idea
@HappyEverAfter yes! We’d be glad if you’d join us. :)
@HappyEverAfter yes! We’d be glad if you’d join us. :)
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
@HappyEverAfter We'd love to have you! Just drop a quick description of your character and familiar if they have one so we can get a feel for them!
@HappyEverAfter We'd love to have you! Just drop a quick description of your character and familiar if they have one so we can get a feel for them!
S O K O L
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
1 2 3 4