Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1 x 1 w/ Mystic0ne
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
(Skipping alot of the song-)
"---To describe what you feel! When you're talking to your meal."
She grabbed Lily's shoulders suddenly when the wolf howled, laughing. "Wow, you have a really good voice!!
(Skipping alot of the song-)
"---To describe what you feel! When you're talking to your meal."
She grabbed Lily's shoulders suddenly when the wolf howled, laughing. "Wow, you have a really good voice!!
-I am a lesbian, hello
Lily giggled, though she was slightly frightened by Cori grabbing her shoulders like that. "Thank you!" she exclaimed, a small smile dancing across her lips. "So do you!"
Lily giggled, though she was slightly frightened by Cori grabbing her shoulders like that. "Thank you!" she exclaimed, a small smile dancing across her lips. "So do you!"
Bwjy6WH.pngrj7owsI.pngJUtMe6I.png
Cori laughed. "Aww, thanks!!" She put one of her arms around Lily and turned back to the TV, brushing her hair out of her face.
Cori laughed. "Aww, thanks!!" She put one of her arms around Lily and turned back to the TV, brushing her hair out of her face.
-I am a lesbian, hello
Lily stiffened a little, fully confused by what Cori wanted. First she was distant and seemed like she thought things were moving too fast. Then she cuddled Lily and told her she was a good singer. She eventually curled into Cori’s side nonetheless.
Lily stiffened a little, fully confused by what Cori wanted. First she was distant and seemed like she thought things were moving too fast. Then she cuddled Lily and told her she was a good singer. She eventually curled into Cori’s side nonetheless.
Cori smiled and continued to watch.
Cori smiled and continued to watch.
-I am a lesbian, hello
Lily stayed still, feeling all warm and toasty curled into Cori’s side.
Lily stayed still, feeling all warm and toasty curled into Cori’s side.
For what she assumed was half an hour, one of Cori's favorite song came on. She couldn't believe it as almost the end of Into the Woods!! "There are giants in the sky!!"
For what she assumed was half an hour, one of Cori's favorite song came on. She couldn't believe it as almost the end of Into the Woods!! "There are giants in the sky!!"
-I am a lesbian, hello
Lily giggled, staying cuddled into Cori’s side. She hummed along, wanting to hear Cori sing more than herself.
Lily giggled, staying cuddled into Cori’s side. She hummed along, wanting to hear Cori sing more than herself.
"There are big tall terrible Giants in the sky!" Cori smiled and giggled, putting her free hand in the air. "When you're way up high and you look below, at the world you've left
and the things you know, little more than a glance is enough to show you just how small you are!"
"There are big tall terrible Giants in the sky!" Cori smiled and giggled, putting her free hand in the air. "When you're way up high and you look below, at the world you've left
and the things you know, little more than a glance is enough to show you just how small you are!"
-I am a lesbian, hello
Lily giggled again, watching Cori with moony-eyed fascination.
Lily giggled again, watching Cori with moony-eyed fascination.
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14