Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Were Beast AU (Closed! No More Users!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 42 43
Tusk lowered their voice. "Fine. Let us part ways and hopefully never speak again, beast-"

They were cut off as Autumn suddenly yelled, "Do you know of a Lycan named Cinnamon?"

Tusk looked at Autumn in shock. "Autumn..."

The young mirror sighed. "M-my brother... my brother went missing. I think he's become a Lycan. I've only seen him a few times, and I want to be sure that it's still him in there and not... some monster." He lowered his head. "No offense."

@Tweeter101
Tusk lowered their voice. "Fine. Let us part ways and hopefully never speak again, beast-"

They were cut off as Autumn suddenly yelled, "Do you know of a Lycan named Cinnamon?"

Tusk looked at Autumn in shock. "Autumn..."

The young mirror sighed. "M-my brother... my brother went missing. I think he's become a Lycan. I've only seen him a few times, and I want to be sure that it's still him in there and not... some monster." He lowered his head. "No offense."

@Tweeter101
tumblr_pzn1c9IwMC1ywxeb2o1_250.pngtumblr_pzo33lGszy1ywxeb2o1_r2_100.pngtumblr_pzn1c9IwMC1ywxeb2o2_250.png
Glitch gave a swipe at the Imperial, his claws shredding the air a few inches away from the dragon's face. "That's not a way to get on my good side," he said, shoving past him, standing face to face with the supposed Autumn.

"I think I've got a good idea where he is this very moment," He said, walking into the woods and nodding for the mirror to follow.

"Hello mister mirror, I know you're in there. Your brother wants to say hello to you." Glitch made sure to stand in front of the child, watching out for any attacks. He decided he liked Autumn, and would try his best to protect him.
Glitch gave a swipe at the Imperial, his claws shredding the air a few inches away from the dragon's face. "That's not a way to get on my good side," he said, shoving past him, standing face to face with the supposed Autumn.

"I think I've got a good idea where he is this very moment," He said, walking into the woods and nodding for the mirror to follow.

"Hello mister mirror, I know you're in there. Your brother wants to say hello to you." Glitch made sure to stand in front of the child, watching out for any attacks. He decided he liked Autumn, and would try his best to protect him.

YUDnQsm.png
1vAtYxM.png
JNaCTSP.png
4xqaZpf.png

bYt72YT.png
ZA25l2S.png
1j2YGao.png
YMPbu9R.png
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]

• We make art!
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
Tusk watched as Autumn hesitantly followed Glitch into the lush forest.

Autumn kept his steps light, his eyes darting about in fear of being ambushed. He looked around, searching for his brother...

Until a piercing series of clicks and chirps broke him from his stupor. Suddenly, Autumn felt that he was no longer in control of himself. His legs carried him deeper into the undergrowth, until he found himself leaping, tackling another, beastly mirror, who squeaked in delight.

The two brothers, reunited, playfully wrestled and tussled like hatchlings (Cinnamon's claws retracted to avoid infecting his sibling), until Autumn, mortal and fragile, grew tired and managed to scramble away. He sprawled out by the edge of the lake, sighing. Cinnamon laid next to him, and the two stared up at the stars, silent for a bit.

After a moment, Tusk managed to catch up. They crept up from behind Glitch, watching with dull red, scrutinizing eyes. Cinnamon rolled to his feet before the Imperial could say anything, however, darting over and placing himself between the two with a hiss and a flare of wings.

Autumn winced, a frown curving at his features, and he backed away a bit.

@Tweeter101
Tusk watched as Autumn hesitantly followed Glitch into the lush forest.

Autumn kept his steps light, his eyes darting about in fear of being ambushed. He looked around, searching for his brother...

Until a piercing series of clicks and chirps broke him from his stupor. Suddenly, Autumn felt that he was no longer in control of himself. His legs carried him deeper into the undergrowth, until he found himself leaping, tackling another, beastly mirror, who squeaked in delight.

The two brothers, reunited, playfully wrestled and tussled like hatchlings (Cinnamon's claws retracted to avoid infecting his sibling), until Autumn, mortal and fragile, grew tired and managed to scramble away. He sprawled out by the edge of the lake, sighing. Cinnamon laid next to him, and the two stared up at the stars, silent for a bit.

After a moment, Tusk managed to catch up. They crept up from behind Glitch, watching with dull red, scrutinizing eyes. Cinnamon rolled to his feet before the Imperial could say anything, however, darting over and placing himself between the two with a hiss and a flare of wings.

Autumn winced, a frown curving at his features, and he backed away a bit.

@Tweeter101
tumblr_pzn1c9IwMC1ywxeb2o1_250.pngtumblr_pzo33lGszy1ywxeb2o1_r2_100.pngtumblr_pzn1c9IwMC1ywxeb2o2_250.png
Glitch turned towards the Imperial, his gaze harsh. "You have no need to ruin this. Their reunion is not for you to judge." He then sat down next to Autumn, his wing draped over the mirror.
Glitch turned towards the Imperial, his gaze harsh. "You have no need to ruin this. Their reunion is not for you to judge." He then sat down next to Autumn, his wing draped over the mirror.

YUDnQsm.png
1vAtYxM.png
JNaCTSP.png
4xqaZpf.png

bYt72YT.png
ZA25l2S.png
1j2YGao.png
YMPbu9R.png
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]

• We make art!
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
Autumn chirped, "Th-thank you, Mister Coatl!" He hugged Cinnamon with a wing. Cinnamon reluctantly hugged back, keeping an eye on Tusk.

Shaking their head indignantly, Tusk spat, "Fine! I'm supposed to protect you, Autumn..." They turned away. "But I suppose you don't need it anymore..." They flew off in a tizzy of negative emotions.

Autumn lowered his head, though he said nothing. Cinnamon huffed, "Tusk didn't used to be so rude..."

@Tweeter101
Autumn chirped, "Th-thank you, Mister Coatl!" He hugged Cinnamon with a wing. Cinnamon reluctantly hugged back, keeping an eye on Tusk.

Shaking their head indignantly, Tusk spat, "Fine! I'm supposed to protect you, Autumn..." They turned away. "But I suppose you don't need it anymore..." They flew off in a tizzy of negative emotions.

Autumn lowered his head, though he said nothing. Cinnamon huffed, "Tusk didn't used to be so rude..."

@Tweeter101
"You're welcome Autumn," Glitch said, his voice gaining it's usually soft note. He left, bounding through the trees.
"You're welcome Autumn," Glitch said, his voice gaining it's usually soft note. He left, bounding through the trees.

YUDnQsm.png
1vAtYxM.png
JNaCTSP.png
4xqaZpf.png

bYt72YT.png
ZA25l2S.png
1j2YGao.png
YMPbu9R.png
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]

• We make art!
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
Autumn watched him go. Cinnamon stood, slipping away from his sibling's embrace and following Glitch. Autumn whimpered, but before he could say anything, Cinnamon was long gone...
Autumn watched him go. Cinnamon stood, slipping away from his sibling's embrace and following Glitch. Autumn whimpered, but before he could say anything, Cinnamon was long gone...
Wild slips through the underbrush to the clearing. “Family reunion, eh?” She said as she leaned down to drink. “My family left me a long time ago” she says, looking at the ground. “I woke up one night, and poof. Gone. I’ve been roaming these woods ever since, It’s fine if you guys don’t trust me, you just met me.” She looks at them with her odd eyes, that were shimmering like a cat.

@Tweeter101
@PrinceBirb01
Wild slips through the underbrush to the clearing. “Family reunion, eh?” She said as she leaned down to drink. “My family left me a long time ago” she says, looking at the ground. “I woke up one night, and poof. Gone. I’ve been roaming these woods ever since, It’s fine if you guys don’t trust me, you just met me.” She looks at them with her odd eyes, that were shimmering like a cat.

@Tweeter101
@PrinceBirb01
23998.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifDrako
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifShe/Her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif+4 FR
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifDragon Fan

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifPFP Dragon
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifSkins/Accents
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifHatchery
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifWishlist
7PxzYVb.png YzDUQXb.png vonVRKR.png
Autumn was apparently the only one left. He gave Wild a scornful look, before he shook his head, turning to walk away. "Sometimes, I wish I was a Lycan, too... then Cinna wouldn't avoid me..."

@DrakoTheDragon
Autumn was apparently the only one left. He gave Wild a scornful look, before he shook his head, turning to walk away. "Sometimes, I wish I was a Lycan, too... then Cinna wouldn't avoid me..."

@DrakoTheDragon
“Wish you were a Lycan you say?” Wild asks. “Once you’re a Lycan, there’s no going back. You’re willing to go through that?”

@PrinceBirb08
“Wish you were a Lycan you say?” Wild asks. “Once you’re a Lycan, there’s no going back. You’re willing to go through that?”

@PrinceBirb08
23998.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifDrako
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifShe/Her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif+4 FR
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifDragon Fan

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifPFP Dragon
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifSkins/Accents
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifHatchery
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifWishlist
7PxzYVb.png YzDUQXb.png vonVRKR.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 42 43