Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Dragon Lair rp? (Kinda like warrior cats
1 2 3 4 5
@Countryforlife16
Hello? Yes? Are you still accepting rpers???
@Countryforlife16
Hello? Yes? Are you still accepting rpers???
IaoKIjl.png
@Countryforlife16
Is this still open? I’m very interested
@Countryforlife16
Absol, They/them
+2 FR time
[quote name="DisastrousAbsol" date="2019-06-21 23:37:58" ] @Countryforlife16 Is this still open? I’m very interested [/quote] The thread is still going, so I'm guessing it is open still!
DisastrousAbsol wrote on 2019-06-21 23:37:58:
@Countryforlife16
The thread is still going, so I'm guessing it is open still!
@MoonlightFae @EchoWing @DisastrousAbsol
Yes it is still open, sorry to get back to you late, I had a party yesterday
@MoonlightFae @EchoWing @DisastrousAbsol
Yes it is still open, sorry to get back to you late, I had a party yesterday
3.png
Thanks!
Thanks!
1AL8WxD.jpg
@Countryforlife16 (Here’s my form!) Name of dragon: Magnus Age in game: 9 months Gender: Male Orientation: Bisexual Appearance: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45244471] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/452445/45244471_350.png[/img] [/url] Rank: Guard Personality: Magnus is a dragon of few words. He rarely speaks unless spoken to, and when he does it’s in a deep monotone. He’s a very patient dragon, able to silently stand for hours on end as chaos unfurls. He’s never truly snapped, perhaps given warnings, but never outright snapped. Magnus is an accomplished mage, capable of the most bone-chilling spells. He seldom uses them, perfectly content to create snowflakes for the hatchlings to play with in passing instead. More often than not his silence and towering stature are enough to leave dragons a little put-off.
@Countryforlife16 (Here’s my form!)

Name of dragon: Magnus
Age in game: 9 months
Orientation: Bisexual
Appearance:
45244471_350.png

Personality: Magnus is a dragon of few words. He rarely speaks unless spoken to, and when he does it’s in a deep monotone. He’s a very patient dragon, able to silently stand for hours on end as chaos unfurls. He’s never truly snapped, perhaps given warnings, but never outright snapped.

Magnus is an accomplished mage, capable of the most bone-chilling spells. He seldom uses them, perfectly content to create snowflakes for the hatchlings to play with in passing instead. More often than not his silence and towering stature are enough to leave dragons a little put-off.
Absol, They/them
+2 FR time
Name of dragon: Umbrey Age in game: 3 years Gender: Female Orientation: Straight (so she says, but she has yet to discover that she's actually a little bi) gray-asexual Appearance: [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=174&bodygene=20&breed=13&element=1&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=23&tertgene=17&winggene=18&wings=3&auth=95d9f6eb4b0f7f85d0e555b1d246f8ff1804ec45&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Rank: Hunter Personality: Quiet, observer, gracefully, not entirely trusting, sweet but comes across as cold. Calm almpst always
Name of dragon: Umbrey
Age in game: 3 years
Orientation: Straight (so she says, but she has yet to discover that she's actually a little bi) gray-asexual
Appearance:
dragon?age=1&body=174&bodygene=20&breed=13&element=1&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=23&tertgene=17&winggene=18&wings=3&auth=95d9f6eb4b0f7f85d0e555b1d246f8ff1804ec45&dummyext=prev.png
Personality: Quiet, observer, gracefully, not entirely trusting, sweet but comes across as cold. Calm almpst always
IaoKIjl.png
[center]Hope its alright if I sign up, this looks very interesting! ^-^ [rule] Name of dragon: [b]Malice[/b] Age in game: 2 years Gender: Male Orientation: Pan Appearance: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48657339] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/486574/48657339_350.png[/img] [/url] Rank: Guard Personality: While Malice may look somewhat intimidating, he's simply a kind hearted skydancer who was born blind. Because of his loss in sight, he does seem to be a bit skittish or tense during certain events, but otherwise he's a care free dragon ready to protect his friends. Despite being blind, he's become very aware of his surroundings through his other sences, but there are few times now and then when he drifts off in thought and is surprised by someone.
Hope its alright if I sign up, this looks very interesting! ^-^
Name of dragon: Malice

Age in game: 2 years

Orientation: Pan

Appearance:

48657339_350.png

Personality: While Malice may look somewhat intimidating, he's simply a kind hearted skydancer who was born blind. Because of his loss in sight, he does seem to be a bit skittish or tense during certain events, but otherwise he's a care free dragon ready to protect his friends. Despite being blind, he's become very aware of his surroundings through his other sences, but there are few times now and then when he drifts off in thought and is surprised by someone.
20104.png Avatar Switcher
ROBOTS!
Mirror Addict!
Semi-Gen 1 Lair
583.png
> Wylloe | Wyl
> They/Them
> +0 FR Time
Hey, you can drop me out of the rp! It's gotten pretty big and just with how busy I am, I can't keep up.
Hey, you can drop me out of the rp! It's gotten pretty big and just with how busy I am, I can't keep up.
I did also the lead male dragon and beta dragons roles are open still
I did also the lead male dragon and beta dragons roles are open still
3.png
1 2 3 4 5