Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Revenge of the Vault - The Reunion
1 2 3 4 5
@Kindryte
Synth giggled, his tail curling up happily.
"I mean, I've never been let outside the lab before, so I don't really know either..." His face dropped for a moment, softening. "But yeah. Just be yourself. Don't let other dragons think you're anything you're not, ok? Just be kind."
Synth's truth-seeking eyes broke their intense opia, and he grinned.
"Sorry. I get like that sometimes."

@BreezeBrambles
"I mean, I'm not exactly a prophet but I can tell when dragons are lying or not, so I guess we're in the same boat. I only got named recently by the clan, I've been cooped up in a lab my whole life. But I suppose we should meet everyone. Let's go!"
@Kindryte
Synth giggled, his tail curling up happily.
"I mean, I've never been let outside the lab before, so I don't really know either..." His face dropped for a moment, softening. "But yeah. Just be yourself. Don't let other dragons think you're anything you're not, ok? Just be kind."
Synth's truth-seeking eyes broke their intense opia, and he grinned.
"Sorry. I get like that sometimes."

@BreezeBrambles
"I mean, I'm not exactly a prophet but I can tell when dragons are lying or not, so I guess we're in the same boat. I only got named recently by the clan, I've been cooped up in a lab my whole life. But I suppose we should meet everyone. Let's go!"
sig103_by_dingobreath-dckmq7f.png
@EgoLobster "Nice to meet you too, Synth!" Feste puffs up his frills in excitement. "I'd definitely like to meet everyone else. Let's get this reunion started!"
@EgoLobster "Nice to meet you too, Synth!" Feste puffs up his frills in excitement. "I'd definitely like to meet everyone else. Let's get this reunion started!"
"That's...quite all right..." The gaoler-like being spoke, calmly. "I shall do my very best to be kind... though... I may not know when I am not, so please forgive me if I lose kindness..."
"That's...quite all right..." The gaoler-like being spoke, calmly. "I shall do my very best to be kind... though... I may not know when I am not, so please forgive me if I lose kindness..."
Free lore thread
35EJj0x.png
Kindryte
"Just here to collect silly little dragons in my silly little lair"
Imagine highlighting a forum signature.

Permas are both in my lair and hibden
I got mine already Not sure what you pinged me for [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51449869] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/514499/51449869_350.png[/img] [/url]
I got mine already
Not sure what you pinged me for

51449869_350.png
gryphon smiled nervously. he's never really interacted with anyone before, let alone talked to anyone. after all, he's been isolated from everyone else.
"so... you're the spiral who sent the message? you're... much smaller than i expected." he paused, before realizing what he said seemed rude. "-- please don't take that as something bad, i just don't know what to say. i've... never seen other dragons before." the nocturne looked around, noticing all the unfamiliar faces talking around him.
"-- oh right! um... where are we exactly? i never knew the outside was so... bright and colorful..."

@EgoLobster
gryphon smiled nervously. he's never really interacted with anyone before, let alone talked to anyone. after all, he's been isolated from everyone else.
"so... you're the spiral who sent the message? you're... much smaller than i expected." he paused, before realizing what he said seemed rude. "-- please don't take that as something bad, i just don't know what to say. i've... never seen other dragons before." the nocturne looked around, noticing all the unfamiliar faces talking around him.
"-- oh right! um... where are we exactly? i never knew the outside was so... bright and colorful..."

@EgoLobster
*splutters* oh my gosh I didn't realize one of my nuzlocke babies was part of Zetore's mass hatch :0 *internal screaming* [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51443377] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/514434/51443377_350.png[/img] [/url] [I]She hadn't wanted to come to this. Meeting a large crowd of dragons she didn't even remember hardly seemed like fun, but Lerita had found the scroll she had hidden in some underbrush and convinced- no.[/i] blackmailed [i]her into going. She thought back to their conversation earlier that day, shaking her head and huffing when she realized there was no way around coming here. She couldn't even pretend to go; Lerita had connections in other clans and she'd know if Eternity never showed up. She tapped a talon against a nearby rock, studying the rolled up scroll at her feet. Sighing, she shoved the vines and leaves out of her way and walked into the clearing, preparing herself for the most awkward social encounter in history.[/i]
*splutters* oh my gosh I didn't realize one of my nuzlocke babies was part of Zetore's mass hatch :0 *internal screaming*

51443377_350.png

She hadn't wanted to come to this. Meeting a large crowd of dragons she didn't even remember hardly seemed like fun, but Lerita had found the scroll she had hidden in some underbrush and convinced- no. blackmailed her into going. She thought back to their conversation earlier that day, shaking her head and huffing when she realized there was no way around coming here. She couldn't even pretend to go; Lerita had connections in other clans and she'd know if Eternity never showed up. She tapped a talon against a nearby rock, studying the rolled up scroll at her feet. Sighing, she shoved the vines and leaves out of her way and walked into the clearing, preparing herself for the most awkward social encounter in history.
_
Goes away in the end...
VSQ6BhO.png
I will make you hurt..."
@egolobster
Please refrain from pinging me. Im not sure what you are on about about the mass thread hatch or whatever, but if there is a link to it too see if it runs my memory then please send me it.
all my dragons are either from trades or AH.
@egolobster
Please refrain from pinging me. Im not sure what you are on about about the mass thread hatch or whatever, but if there is a link to it too see if it runs my memory then please send me it.
all my dragons are either from trades or AH.
This is so adorable. Unfortunately I do not have Lore done for my boy yet, but I hope you all have fun! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
This is so adorable. Unfortunately I do not have Lore done for my boy yet, but I hope you all have fun!
They/Them FR+2
aww thanks for the ping ^_^ this is a super cute idea, i'd love to rp and build up lore!!

will be back here asap
aww thanks for the ping ^_^ this is a super cute idea, i'd love to rp and build up lore!!

will be back here asap
I actually have around 40+ dragons from Zetore
from both the original vault hatch and revenge of the vault

if anybody peeping in would like a dragon gimme a dm and we can discuss pricing
I actually have around 40+ dragons from Zetore
from both the original vault hatch and revenge of the vault

if anybody peeping in would like a dragon gimme a dm and we can discuss pricing
1 2 3 4 5