Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Dark World (RP)
1 2 3 4 5 6
"Free fall was definitely not on my list of to-dos today." Raela groans softly as she peels herself off the ground, thankful that she'd moved her spear away from herself as her feet had left the slate beneath them. Her trench-coat had caught air, parachuting her off the damned thing, and sending her tumbling, and landing hard, on the rubble beside the group. She spat out a bloody mouthful, and checked with her tongue to ensure she hadn't lost any teeth in the tumble, before looking up at the trees.

"Well... at least I can turn this off." she mumbled, reaching up to her visor to retract the opaque black shaded expanse, allowing the others to actually see her irisless black eyes.
"Free fall was definitely not on my list of to-dos today." Raela groans softly as she peels herself off the ground, thankful that she'd moved her spear away from herself as her feet had left the slate beneath them. Her trench-coat had caught air, parachuting her off the damned thing, and sending her tumbling, and landing hard, on the rubble beside the group. She spat out a bloody mouthful, and checked with her tongue to ensure she hadn't lost any teeth in the tumble, before looking up at the trees.

"Well... at least I can turn this off." she mumbled, reaching up to her visor to retract the opaque black shaded expanse, allowing the others to actually see her irisless black eyes.
Nextgenlogo.png
Ragnar

upon the tentacles receeding into his hand again..the Viking simply stared at his bloodied arm, canting his head he offered a few words of curiosity before glancing around.. Seems he had missed the rest of the group moving on..
He needed to bind his arms, or he would die.
Ragnar

upon the tentacles receeding into his hand again..the Viking simply stared at his bloodied arm, canting his head he offered a few words of curiosity before glancing around.. Seems he had missed the rest of the group moving on..
He needed to bind his arms, or he would die.
_
I like to RP
_
If ya see any of my dragons you like! hit me up!
(I has permission for this)

As Raela looks around their new surroundings, her eyes settle on the form that bounced to a stop behind their impromptu sled. Ragnar's unconcious body flopped against the massive slate slab, and she lets out a squeak. "Oh $hit! Ragnar?!" She scrambles over, nevermind the scrapes and bruises, he was bleeding out! She fumbled through her bag, hunting for her bandages and ointment.

Slamming the backpack on the ground beside him, she pulled out several skeins of soft cloth bandages, and swathes of gauze, starting to expertly wrap his wounds.

(I has permission for this)

As Raela looks around their new surroundings, her eyes settle on the form that bounced to a stop behind their impromptu sled. Ragnar's unconcious body flopped against the massive slate slab, and she lets out a squeak. "Oh $hit! Ragnar?!" She scrambles over, nevermind the scrapes and bruises, he was bleeding out! She fumbled through her bag, hunting for her bandages and ointment.

Slamming the backpack on the ground beside him, she pulled out several skeins of soft cloth bandages, and swathes of gauze, starting to expertly wrap his wounds.

Nextgenlogo.png
Dala just managed to keep her footing despite feeling drained from her previous fainting spell. "Yes, I am fine" she says, dusting off her leathers as if the deep blue dye couldn't hide stains perfectly well. Looking around, Dala realized that although she had managed to stay on her feet, some of her allies hadn't been as lucky. As Raela quickly rushed to Ragnar's aid, Dala noticed that Loki was trapped under a large rock. Quickly, she rushed over and attempted to roll the rock off of him. After much straining, it eventually started to move. "It does not seem as if fate is on our side today," Dala panted after successfully freeing Loki. Reaching out a hand to help him up, she added, "Is your arm injured badly?"
Dala just managed to keep her footing despite feeling drained from her previous fainting spell. "Yes, I am fine" she says, dusting off her leathers as if the deep blue dye couldn't hide stains perfectly well. Looking around, Dala realized that although she had managed to stay on her feet, some of her allies hadn't been as lucky. As Raela quickly rushed to Ragnar's aid, Dala noticed that Loki was trapped under a large rock. Quickly, she rushed over and attempted to roll the rock off of him. After much straining, it eventually started to move. "It does not seem as if fate is on our side today," Dala panted after successfully freeing Loki. Reaching out a hand to help him up, she added, "Is your arm injured badly?"
"Alas, love cannot be cured by herbs!"
———
Bas||they/them/fae/faer||18+||FR+2
———
Quite possibly just a moth with internet access.
autumn_sphinx.png lamp.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6