Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | ( 1x1 ) Rp with @ / Eaglerider
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 40 41
Julia follows her panicked. She didn't know this was her friend... though a kitsune guard points at them. She was going to do something! Julia looks at her friend. "Thank you stranger." She says.
Julia follows her panicked. She didn't know this was her friend... though a kitsune guard points at them. She was going to do something! Julia looks at her friend. "Thank you stranger." She says.
" Yea,Yea no time for chit-chat, we gotta go! " She Picked her up and carried her on her back, " Hang tight! " She dove down and spread her wings, taking flight. She closed her wings midair to make them go faster, which she did.
" Yea,Yea no time for chit-chat, we gotta go! " She Picked her up and carried her on her back, " Hang tight! " She dove down and spread her wings, taking flight. She closed her wings midair to make them go faster, which she did.
Julia was panicking a but. She didn't know she was being rescued... She thought she was in danger at the moment.
Julia was panicking a but. She didn't know she was being rescued... She thought she was in danger at the moment.
She already saw guards running to the town square. She dove and dogged buildings as she flew. She then flew over the gates and continued flying for her life.She could hear angry shouts in the distance, and cursing as well. She just continued bolting away from the kingdom.
She already saw guards running to the town square. She dove and dogged buildings as she flew. She then flew over the gates and continued flying for her life.She could hear angry shouts in the distance, and cursing as well. She just continued bolting away from the kingdom.
Julia looks at the ground. "Oh... i can't believe this is happening!" She says stressed out. The heights also messing with her too...
Julia looks at the ground. "Oh... i can't believe this is happening!" She says stressed out. The heights also messing with her too...
" Yea, well it's not exactly over, they won't give up that easily." She continued bolting for her life, a patrol was trying it's best to keep up. She looked down at the ground and flew faster. She opened her wings, making them go higher in the sky. She then headed to a small hill, where they couldn't find them. When she landed on the hill, she let her wings droop, making the non-magic slide down her back, and onto the floor.
" Yea, well it's not exactly over, they won't give up that easily." She continued bolting for her life, a patrol was trying it's best to keep up. She looked down at the ground and flew faster. She opened her wings, making them go higher in the sky. She then headed to a small hill, where they couldn't find them. When she landed on the hill, she let her wings droop, making the non-magic slide down her back, and onto the floor.
Julia looks at her. "Ok. What's going on?" She asks anxiously. "I mean i was just seen as a captive because of arriving at the capital despite being a merchant." She says. "Are we in danger?"
Julia looks at her. "Ok. What's going on?" She asks anxiously. "I mean i was just seen as a captive because of arriving at the capital despite being a merchant." She says. "Are we in danger?"
" Well, lets see, non-magics aren't allowed in city limits, and i just broke ya outta prison, so my answer is, yes we are" Her wings twitched slightly as she folded them back, " Have no clue where imma live now though."
" Well, lets see, non-magics aren't allowed in city limits, and i just broke ya outta prison, so my answer is, yes we are" Her wings twitched slightly as she folded them back, " Have no clue where imma live now though."
"Can't you return? They only know me." She says honestly. "Could say it was someone else!" She says thinking it could work.
"Can't you return? They only know me." She says honestly. "Could say it was someone else!" She says thinking it could work.
" It's not that simple. Those soldiers are soldiers for a reason, they can track, scent, find. Pretty much born for a purpose. If i wasn't a girl, then i would've been one of them" she hissed in annoyance.
" It's not that simple. Those soldiers are soldiers for a reason, they can track, scent, find. Pretty much born for a purpose. If i wasn't a girl, then i would've been one of them" she hissed in annoyance.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 40 41