Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | ( 1x1 ) Rp with @ / Eaglerider
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41
" I can always get some hot water if you want, it will numb it for a while..." she said, she stood up and folded her wing, "It will also help disinfect it too..." she said again. She put on her cloak, tucking her wing into it, making herself look human again.
" I can always get some hot water if you want, it will numb it for a while..." she said, she stood up and folded her wing, "It will also help disinfect it too..." she said again. She put on her cloak, tucking her wing into it, making herself look human again.
"Ok. You can try." He said. It probably was pain and exhaustion. Being here in the city clearly wasn't good, especially in the lower district. It was dirty, and crime was no doubt high here given how guards were so alert. Richard was in a bad spot. That much was clear.

Julia meanwhile looks at herself in the mirror. She had removed the mask and was looking at the new her. She didn't know why it had changed her despite her not wanting to. But now she was a kitsune... She looked at the new clothes.

(What if the deity did it? Changed her?)
"Ok. You can try." He said. It probably was pain and exhaustion. Being here in the city clearly wasn't good, especially in the lower district. It was dirty, and crime was no doubt high here given how guards were so alert. Richard was in a bad spot. That much was clear.

Julia meanwhile looks at herself in the mirror. She had removed the mask and was looking at the new her. She didn't know why it had changed her despite her not wanting to. But now she was a kitsune... She looked at the new clothes.

(What if the deity did it? Changed her?)
(( That's interesting, maybe it's soul is stuck in the mask?))

She nodded, "I'll be back then!" she said, she went to find a bowl and a towel before leaving. When she did, (thankfully) she walked out the door and headed to find a fountain, or at least some sort of water source.
(( That's interesting, maybe it's soul is stuck in the mask?))

She nodded, "I'll be back then!" she said, she went to find a bowl and a towel before leaving. When she did, (thankfully) she walked out the door and headed to find a fountain, or at least some sort of water source.
(Perhaps. Or maybe it is using the mask and Julia as a way to directly communicate with the kitsune, and others? The changes being a result of how it's energy affects mortals?)

There was a few fountains, but all were dry. However, clouds formed overhead, perhaps the rain could be of help today instead of a detriment to her.
(Perhaps. Or maybe it is using the mask and Julia as a way to directly communicate with the kitsune, and others? The changes being a result of how it's energy affects mortals?)

There was a few fountains, but all were dry. However, clouds formed overhead, perhaps the rain could be of help today instead of a detriment to her.
She looked up at the sky as it seemed to form rain clouds. She hated rain, especially on her feathers. She grunted in annoyance, she didn't want to get caught in the rain.

((Maybe))
She looked up at the sky as it seemed to form rain clouds. She hated rain, especially on her feathers. She grunted in annoyance, she didn't want to get caught in the rain.

((Maybe))
Thunder rumbled over the city. She would have to act quickly to get any water, or she would have to collect rain water instead to use. The streets were mostly empty by now, the people fleeing inside to avoid the storm. Why was she helping though? She fulfilled her obligation to Julia.

Julia meanwhile heard a knock at the door. She opened it. "Yes?" She asked. She still trying to understand why she had changed. Or why her mind felt cloudy...
Thunder rumbled over the city. She would have to act quickly to get any water, or she would have to collect rain water instead to use. The streets were mostly empty by now, the people fleeing inside to avoid the storm. Why was she helping though? She fulfilled her obligation to Julia.

Julia meanwhile heard a knock at the door. She opened it. "Yes?" She asked. She still trying to understand why she had changed. Or why her mind felt cloudy...
She eventually found a fountain, she scooped up some water before heading back. When heading back, rain started spattering on her head. She looked over at the alleyways to see clustered peasants trying to shelter from the storm. She felt absolutely terrible..... She continued walking along. It did seem strange though, being by herself in the streets..... When she got back, she wasn't fully soaked, only drizzled on.

@Eaglerider
She eventually found a fountain, she scooped up some water before heading back. When heading back, rain started spattering on her head. She looked over at the alleyways to see clustered peasants trying to shelter from the storm. She felt absolutely terrible..... She continued walking along. It did seem strange though, being by herself in the streets..... When she got back, she wasn't fully soaked, only drizzled on.

@Eaglerider
(Sorry for the delay)

The peasants hid beneath some rubble from the storm. Richard looked at her. "You look scared. Why?" He asked. He didn't know why she would be if everyone was hiding from the weather. "Did you find what you were looking for?" He asked.
(Sorry for the delay)

The peasants hid beneath some rubble from the storm. Richard looked at her. "You look scared. Why?" He asked. He didn't know why she would be if everyone was hiding from the weather. "Did you find what you were looking for?" He asked.
" Well, yes but.... i guess the amount of peasants scared me.... so may are clustered in a small area. I guess it was just sad for me to watch.." She said. She made a fire where the fireplace was, and started boiling the water. She waited for a while until it was warm enough. She then set it on the floor and dipped her towel in the water. She carefully put it on on one of his wounds, "Sorry, it's going to burn for a while.."

(( it's okay))
" Well, yes but.... i guess the amount of peasants scared me.... so may are clustered in a small area. I guess it was just sad for me to watch.." She said. She made a fire where the fireplace was, and started boiling the water. She waited for a while until it was warm enough. She then set it on the floor and dipped her towel in the water. She carefully put it on on one of his wounds, "Sorry, it's going to burn for a while.."

(( it's okay))
"Ok." He said wincing. "It's normal. There used to be more too." He said. "A lot more. But war took them all away from here. Some won't return either." He looked at the fire. First time he has been warm in awhile. Most times, fire was impossible from the lack of fuel.
"Ok." He said wincing. "It's normal. There used to be more too." He said. "A lot more. But war took them all away from here. Some won't return either." He looked at the fire. First time he has been warm in awhile. Most times, fire was impossible from the lack of fuel.
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41