Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | ~ Insanity ~ Reboot ~ Sign-Ups Open ~
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Okay.
Okay.
Tori | FR +1
They/them
ACOZFAh.png
9R2Unq1.png
XmHV7tO.png
2VtxnMX.png

LvQHVPG.pngHxP6kXi.png96nyJJF.pngICfbH0b.pngwI74OY9.png9oWXBNn.pngY8tJr9S.pngt6Bzul7.pngKmSwaly.png
CnfmRxI.png
@/Typhix, so if @/Hibiscusflare doesn't join us should one of us just make a second crazy person? I could add in another insane girl if you'd like.
@/Typhix, so if @/Hibiscusflare doesn't join us should one of us just make a second crazy person? I could add in another insane girl if you'd like.
@SystemGoingDown, it seems like @/Hibiscusflare isn't interested anymore, so if you'd like to create another insane girl, go ahead.
@SystemGoingDown, it seems like @/Hibiscusflare isn't interested anymore, so if you'd like to create another insane girl, go ahead.
[b]Name:[/b] Camille Dubious [DU-bwas] [b]Age:[/b] 16 [b]Gender:[/b] Female [b]Sexuality:[/b] Straight, behaves Asexual [b]Patient Number:[/b] C-6 [b]Appearance:[/b] [img]http://www.myfconline.com/character_avatars/79609_68366.jpg[/img] [b]Personality:[/b] Camille has been a hardcore goth since elementary school. She speaks with calmly and typically without a discernable emotion. Laughter is rare, and smiles are few and far in between. She's had this emotional numbness since she was very young, leading to her acting upon what could be described as sociopathic urges. Cam prefers not to speak directly to anyone or interact at all. For the most part she sees people a lumps of meat covering the far more interesting and attractive bones underneath. Her attraction to skeletons has been a concern for those around her since she was a child. Though impossibly difficult to rile up Camille does have a voilent side, she turns to it only in moments of fear. These violent outburst are actually what landed her in the mental hospital. [b]Backstory:[/b] Camille comes from a small village in the south of France. Her teenaged mother and father eventually giving her up to live with her grandparents when they couldn't support themselves financially anymore. At the age of eight the raven haired girl already had a rapt fascination with death, believing corpses to be preferable company. Her grandparents decided that the sick fantasies about the dead we're a sign of evil within the child, and treated her as though she were contagious. As she matured Camille learned to manipulate their fear of her 'sins' into a means of getting whatever she wanted. Her grandfather died on Camille's tenth birthday, the girl was elated, the first time she ever displayed to her grandmother true joy. When her grandmother died of a heart attack two years later on Christmas, twelve year-old Cam decided to simply remove the meat from the old woman's bones and reassemble her skeleton. Her life remained this way for a month until a CPS officer discovered her and the bones. Camille was sent to Eastlyn the following week, after threatening her foster family with a carving knife. [b]Partner:[/b] [b]In What Way Are You 'Insane':[/b] Camille has Sociopathic Disorder, Emotional Numbness associated with a form of separation anxiety caused PTSD, and a nonsexual form of Necrophilia (obsession with the dead) [b]Reason For Slight Insanity:[/b] She was born this way, but the feeling abandoned didn't help [b]Relations:[/b] Crush- none (highly unlikely too) Friends- open Enemies- open Other I like those Valentine's day Royal Cherries too
Name: Camille Dubious [DU-bwas]

Sexuality: Straight, behaves Asexual

Patient Number: C-6

Appearance: 79609_68366.jpg

Personality: Camille has been a hardcore goth since elementary school. She speaks with calmly and typically without a discernable emotion. Laughter is rare, and smiles are few and far in between. She's had this emotional numbness since she was very young, leading to her acting upon what could be described as sociopathic urges. Cam prefers not to speak directly to anyone or interact at all. For the most part she sees people a lumps of meat covering the far more interesting and attractive bones underneath. Her attraction to skeletons has been a concern for those around her since she was a child. Though impossibly difficult to rile up Camille does have a voilent side, she turns to it only in moments of fear. These violent outburst are actually what landed her in the mental hospital.

Backstory: Camille comes from a small village in the south of France. Her teenaged mother and father eventually giving her up to live with her grandparents when they couldn't support themselves financially anymore. At the age of eight the raven haired girl already had a rapt fascination with death, believing corpses to be preferable company. Her grandparents decided that the sick fantasies about the dead we're a sign of evil within the child, and treated her as though she were contagious. As she matured Camille learned to manipulate their fear of her 'sins' into a means of getting whatever she wanted.

Her grandfather died on Camille's tenth birthday, the girl was elated, the first time she ever displayed to her grandmother true joy. When her grandmother died of a heart attack two years later on Christmas, twelve year-old Cam decided to simply remove the meat from the old woman's bones and reassemble her skeleton. Her life remained this way for a month until a CPS officer discovered her and the bones. Camille was sent to Eastlyn the following week, after threatening her foster family with a carving knife.

Partner:

In What Way Are You 'Insane': Camille has Sociopathic Disorder, Emotional Numbness associated with a form of separation anxiety caused PTSD, and a nonsexual form of Necrophilia (obsession with the dead)

Reason For Slight Insanity: She was born this way, but the feeling abandoned didn't help

Relations:
Crush- none (highly unlikely too)
Friends- open
Enemies- open

Other
I like those Valentine's day Royal Cherries too
@SystemGoingDown

I'd say Cam is definitely the most 'Insane' character here. Accepted! ((I feel sort of bad for whoever ends up as her partner >_>))
@SystemGoingDown

I'd say Cam is definitely the most 'Insane' character here. Accepted! ((I feel sort of bad for whoever ends up as her partner >_>))
Me too, she's a dang handful! I was thinking Neavah since Azrael and Kyle are partners. Funnily enough I James is normally just as bad but I toned him down as a teenager.
Me too, she's a dang handful! I was thinking Neavah since Azrael and Kyle are partners. Funnily enough I James is normally just as bad but I toned him down as a teenager.
I wonder how Neavah will survive without getting killed then slept with Cam. ouo
I wonder how Neavah will survive without getting killed then slept with Cam. ouo
Tori | FR +1
They/them
ACOZFAh.png
9R2Unq1.png
XmHV7tO.png
2VtxnMX.png

LvQHVPG.pngHxP6kXi.png96nyJJF.pngICfbH0b.pngwI74OY9.png9oWXBNn.pngY8tJr9S.pngt6Bzul7.pngKmSwaly.png
CnfmRxI.png
She's not too much of a killer I promise XD
She's not too much of a killer I promise XD
I think we're all partnered up now!
I think we're all partnered up now!
yay! That means we can start this rollercoaster of a roleplay.
yay! That means we can start this rollercoaster of a roleplay.
Tori | FR +1
They/them
ACOZFAh.png
9R2Unq1.png
XmHV7tO.png
2VtxnMX.png

CnfmRxI.png
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15