Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Circus of Dreams [RP Thread, Closed]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
Valtteri Castro
With: Howard, mentions (@/nekosysteme)
Val didn't listen to what Howard had to say, already drifting off. He heard the squawk of a parrot but managed to ignore it. With his other hand that had been resting on his stomach, he waved it like a kid waving away some strange thing they heard, going 'Yeah, yeah'. Val heard the sound of grass rustling as the demon finally walked away, and the human finally fell asleep. He'd probably be pretty annoyed if someone woke him up from his cat nap - crotches may end up being kicked. Depends on the situation.

Right before he fell asleep, though, Val decided to try something out. He extended one arm into the air, blearily staring up at the sky with one hand shading his eyes. From his fingertips, something akin to smoke rose up, slowly forming into the shape of two birds as they rose. Two crows. They swirled around each other, bodies emitting curling smoke before their bodies solidified. The crows let out caws at each other, circling the other bird before flying off in different directions. Now, they were supposed to be stage tricks to wow the crowd, but who said tricks can't be tricksters? The crows were just normal crows made of magic, after all. Val made sure he didn't send them out too often to avoid any suspicion that he was spying -which he was, but that's not the point- but they also served as good practice. He wanted to see how long he could keep them materialized and running correctly without him being conscious. So, with that thought, one hand on his stomach and the other over his eyes, he fell asleep.

Cyrille
With: Viktor, mentions (@/FrostSol)
Cyrille watched Viktor walking away to find Ozma for a moment before turning and walking back into their tent. They pulled out the feather they had obtained from the wendigo for a moment, letting out a small sigh of disappointment. They had really hoped for a red-shouldered hawk form, but a red-tailed would do. Setting the feather among about half a dozen other animal parts - furs, claws, feathers, talons, teeth, etc - in an ancient but sturdy chest. They glanced at the few vials of blood. Sure, they worked, but not as well. It had to do with the glass and not being able to truly maintain direct contact.

They shut the chest before sitting in a simple chair seated in front of a simple desk facing a simple mirror. Cyrille stared for a moment, lion's face staring back before they leaned in closer to the mirror. Grabbing a fistful of hair, Cyrille started to clumsily braid the dusty brown locks. It was something they were trying to master even after two-hundred years, but still couldn't perfect. They had learned it from some human that ended up being a demon hunter trying to hunt Cyrille. Still, they'd been doing for the motions for so long that they refused to give up on it, stubbornly braiding their hair just to spite the long-dead demon hunter. Sometimes they would leave it during performances, but it didn't look strange. The messy hairstyle could be considered fitting for someone who dealt with such 'wild' animals.
Valtteri Castro
With: Howard, mentions (@/nekosysteme)
Val didn't listen to what Howard had to say, already drifting off. He heard the squawk of a parrot but managed to ignore it. With his other hand that had been resting on his stomach, he waved it like a kid waving away some strange thing they heard, going 'Yeah, yeah'. Val heard the sound of grass rustling as the demon finally walked away, and the human finally fell asleep. He'd probably be pretty annoyed if someone woke him up from his cat nap - crotches may end up being kicked. Depends on the situation.

Right before he fell asleep, though, Val decided to try something out. He extended one arm into the air, blearily staring up at the sky with one hand shading his eyes. From his fingertips, something akin to smoke rose up, slowly forming into the shape of two birds as they rose. Two crows. They swirled around each other, bodies emitting curling smoke before their bodies solidified. The crows let out caws at each other, circling the other bird before flying off in different directions. Now, they were supposed to be stage tricks to wow the crowd, but who said tricks can't be tricksters? The crows were just normal crows made of magic, after all. Val made sure he didn't send them out too often to avoid any suspicion that he was spying -which he was, but that's not the point- but they also served as good practice. He wanted to see how long he could keep them materialized and running correctly without him being conscious. So, with that thought, one hand on his stomach and the other over his eyes, he fell asleep.

Cyrille
With: Viktor, mentions (@/FrostSol)
Cyrille watched Viktor walking away to find Ozma for a moment before turning and walking back into their tent. They pulled out the feather they had obtained from the wendigo for a moment, letting out a small sigh of disappointment. They had really hoped for a red-shouldered hawk form, but a red-tailed would do. Setting the feather among about half a dozen other animal parts - furs, claws, feathers, talons, teeth, etc - in an ancient but sturdy chest. They glanced at the few vials of blood. Sure, they worked, but not as well. It had to do with the glass and not being able to truly maintain direct contact.

They shut the chest before sitting in a simple chair seated in front of a simple desk facing a simple mirror. Cyrille stared for a moment, lion's face staring back before they leaned in closer to the mirror. Grabbing a fistful of hair, Cyrille started to clumsily braid the dusty brown locks. It was something they were trying to master even after two-hundred years, but still couldn't perfect. They had learned it from some human that ended up being a demon hunter trying to hunt Cyrille. Still, they'd been doing for the motions for so long that they refused to give up on it, stubbornly braiding their hair just to spite the long-dead demon hunter. Sometimes they would leave it during performances, but it didn't look strange. The messy hairstyle could be considered fitting for someone who dealt with such 'wild' animals.
candle.gif
Neraida, FR +3
• Make sure to ping me, I don't subscribe to threads
• Feel free to PM me about anything
• On the lookout for Accent: Many Eyes Shadow

Viktor
@/
Viktor took a second but ultimately stepped away from the two as Prismarine left. His talkative mood had left him since he'd had to wait. Directly his sights back toward the trees he returned to his tent, changing into something more fitting for his explorations. The wendigo popped his head out to make sure no one was looking for him or was even looking his way before slipping out and trailing past the others' tents.

He closed the distance between him and the greenery before glancing back toward the camp. Another crow caught his attention earning a small shake of his head. "Just a run." He'd hung his coat up on a tree branch before taking off in a random direction. A small throbbing pain coursed through his head as he released the spell holding in his true form. Eventually, he came to a stop, his hunched over figure dragging it's bony arms across the ground where he stood.

Viktor
@/
Viktor took a second but ultimately stepped away from the two as Prismarine left. His talkative mood had left him since he'd had to wait. Directly his sights back toward the trees he returned to his tent, changing into something more fitting for his explorations. The wendigo popped his head out to make sure no one was looking for him or was even looking his way before slipping out and trailing past the others' tents.

He closed the distance between him and the greenery before glancing back toward the camp. Another crow caught his attention earning a small shake of his head. "Just a run." He'd hung his coat up on a tree branch before taking off in a random direction. A small throbbing pain coursed through his head as he released the spell holding in his true form. Eventually, he came to a stop, his hunched over figure dragging it's bony arms across the ground where he stood.

ygWzlbs.pngaKdV5MN.pngu9UVwot.pngdVEhpEt.png9Ul81xi.pngrzGCUW2.pngyK2yfiw.pngqBNWrht.pngKYC6yDa.pngHxJ7se6.pngW4bPTjV.pngd3XCZt0.pngX1o9g2Z.pngoA8PO33.pngBZroI2Z.png6Gz2fDO.pngu9UVwot.pngnFtGgPV.pngtDii0Aq.png
2W5hn3g.png
Eris
@/FrostSol (Viktor) @/SuddenShimmer (Ozma)

Finishing her tea, Eris stood and placed the protesting feline on her bed. "Later, my darling." Exiting the tent, she strode across the camp with a businesslike aura about her. She shielded her eyes from the sun with her hand, grimacing slightly. The moon's light was much more pleasant, and she couldn't wait for night to fall.

She paused as a butterfly landed on her finger, informing her that someone had left the camp. The Wendigo. Oh my, how unsafe~ She didn't want to deal with this at all, but having him run around in his true form in the woods posed a risk to all of them. If some human found him, she couldn't guarantee they'd be able to pass it off as a trick. How troublesome. With a sigh she sent a butterfly off to find Ozma. This wasn't a serious situation yet, but the ringmaster should be aware of potential threats.

She followed the path of the first butterfly back into the woods, proceeding with caution. A Wendigo was not something to be taken lightly, even if they were technically working together. Zeroing in on the creature's strange form, she spoke in a low voice to avoid startling him. "My, my. Fancy seeing you out here, Viktor."
Eris
@/FrostSol (Viktor) @/SuddenShimmer (Ozma)

Finishing her tea, Eris stood and placed the protesting feline on her bed. "Later, my darling." Exiting the tent, she strode across the camp with a businesslike aura about her. She shielded her eyes from the sun with her hand, grimacing slightly. The moon's light was much more pleasant, and she couldn't wait for night to fall.

She paused as a butterfly landed on her finger, informing her that someone had left the camp. The Wendigo. Oh my, how unsafe~ She didn't want to deal with this at all, but having him run around in his true form in the woods posed a risk to all of them. If some human found him, she couldn't guarantee they'd be able to pass it off as a trick. How troublesome. With a sigh she sent a butterfly off to find Ozma. This wasn't a serious situation yet, but the ringmaster should be aware of potential threats.

She followed the path of the first butterfly back into the woods, proceeding with caution. A Wendigo was not something to be taken lightly, even if they were technically working together. Zeroing in on the creature's strange form, she spoke in a low voice to avoid startling him. "My, my. Fancy seeing you out here, Viktor."
dd2f6rw-ac5f2f99-317c-4489-9035-375bb03bbb19.png0xvl6B4.png
Ozma
@LostDreamer @/Nekosysteme (mentions Howard)

The fae returned the gesture to the sylph with her parting words, cane poised behind their back with their free arm across their middle to do a half-bow of goodbye. Straightening up as she left happily, their attention turned to where Val was currently laying on the ground and Howard’s retreating form going back towards his own ‘room’.

Though as per usually circus fashion, the peace hadn’t lasted when a little silver butterfly cane fluttering their direction. Ozma watched to see its intended course, and had to admit there was a minor bit of dread fluttering up in their stomach. If Eris has cared enough to send one of her agents rather than just gossip over hot drinks and sweets later, it couldn’t have been anything but potential trouble.

Holding out a flat palm, they allowed the butterfly to land before closing their palm around it gently, causing the once silver creature to turn a glimmering emerald color in response to the fae’s own natural arcana. It seemed that someone— Viktor— has gone for a walk, which really shouldn’t have been to much trouble. The man was entitled to go for a stroll after all, it wasn’t as if the circus was a prison. The trouble came though, at the prospect of him apparently opting out of his human guise, coupled with that there was a village nearby— a small town that could easily be startled into reckless action.

Safe to say, they didn’t want anyone getting hurt, be it Viktor, another member of the circus, or any of said humans. But, they couldn’t just abandon the circus or let the show fall to pieces.

They twirled their can to be upright in their hand, not showing any signs of having reached any... troubling news. Foregoing their visit to Val for the moment, they turned around and went to catch up with Prismarine, “Prismarine—“ Falling into step next to the Sylph, they continued, “I just recalled— perhaps Howard could assist you in mending your silks? I know he can come off a tad aloof, but he does like to assist others and has a fair amount of skills— and even if he didn’t know, then i’m sure he’d love to learn how.” Considering that most, if not everyone, in the circus knew Howard’s affinity for knowledge. “I saw him walking towards his Caravan with Plato just a moment ago? If you like I can walk you over there.” The end sentence was said with an unspoken ‘if you need it’, more just an offer of assistance since Howard could be a tad... much, for those with a softer spirit. They didn’t doubt Prismarine could handle herself should she really want to, but they weren’t exactly going to just strand her either.
Ozma
@LostDreamer @/Nekosysteme (mentions Howard)

The fae returned the gesture to the sylph with her parting words, cane poised behind their back with their free arm across their middle to do a half-bow of goodbye. Straightening up as she left happily, their attention turned to where Val was currently laying on the ground and Howard’s retreating form going back towards his own ‘room’.

Though as per usually circus fashion, the peace hadn’t lasted when a little silver butterfly cane fluttering their direction. Ozma watched to see its intended course, and had to admit there was a minor bit of dread fluttering up in their stomach. If Eris has cared enough to send one of her agents rather than just gossip over hot drinks and sweets later, it couldn’t have been anything but potential trouble.

Holding out a flat palm, they allowed the butterfly to land before closing their palm around it gently, causing the once silver creature to turn a glimmering emerald color in response to the fae’s own natural arcana. It seemed that someone— Viktor— has gone for a walk, which really shouldn’t have been to much trouble. The man was entitled to go for a stroll after all, it wasn’t as if the circus was a prison. The trouble came though, at the prospect of him apparently opting out of his human guise, coupled with that there was a village nearby— a small town that could easily be startled into reckless action.

Safe to say, they didn’t want anyone getting hurt, be it Viktor, another member of the circus, or any of said humans. But, they couldn’t just abandon the circus or let the show fall to pieces.

They twirled their can to be upright in their hand, not showing any signs of having reached any... troubling news. Foregoing their visit to Val for the moment, they turned around and went to catch up with Prismarine, “Prismarine—“ Falling into step next to the Sylph, they continued, “I just recalled— perhaps Howard could assist you in mending your silks? I know he can come off a tad aloof, but he does like to assist others and has a fair amount of skills— and even if he didn’t know, then i’m sure he’d love to learn how.” Considering that most, if not everyone, in the circus knew Howard’s affinity for knowledge. “I saw him walking towards his Caravan with Plato just a moment ago? If you like I can walk you over there.” The end sentence was said with an unspoken ‘if you need it’, more just an offer of assistance since Howard could be a tad... much, for those with a softer spirit. They didn’t doubt Prismarine could handle herself should she really want to, but they weren’t exactly going to just strand her either.
sgriffin-3398-58_8_13_6_3_10.png
Prismarine
@/SuddenShimmer @/Nekosysteme (mentions Howard)

Prismarine gave a look of confusion at the ringmaster, she thought for sure he was going to go the other way! Her brows furrowed at bit at the thought, but she cleared her mind before she spaced out. She really didn't want that to happen again. The winds around her whispered with caution and warnings, the hint of danger carried in the brisk winds. It put her on edge, her shoulders tensing up a bit, but she try to push that aside for the time being.

"Perhaps I should ask Howard instead? I haven't spent much time bonding with him as I have with Eris, so it would be wise to learn more about him..... Not in a creepy way! Just friendly!"

Her face paled at the way she worded that, it sounded like she wanted to interrogate him or something!

"Plus it would be fun to teach him how to sew if he doesn't know how."

She gave a bright grin towards Ozma, happy with the idea.
"You are welcome to come with me if you want, as always. Though I think there might be something a bit more important. The winds seem a bit cautious, so it would be best to take a little walk around. Or to carry on with your plans, I don't want to impose on anything."
Prismarine
@/SuddenShimmer @/Nekosysteme (mentions Howard)

Prismarine gave a look of confusion at the ringmaster, she thought for sure he was going to go the other way! Her brows furrowed at bit at the thought, but she cleared her mind before she spaced out. She really didn't want that to happen again. The winds around her whispered with caution and warnings, the hint of danger carried in the brisk winds. It put her on edge, her shoulders tensing up a bit, but she try to push that aside for the time being.

"Perhaps I should ask Howard instead? I haven't spent much time bonding with him as I have with Eris, so it would be wise to learn more about him..... Not in a creepy way! Just friendly!"

Her face paled at the way she worded that, it sounded like she wanted to interrogate him or something!

"Plus it would be fun to teach him how to sew if he doesn't know how."

She gave a bright grin towards Ozma, happy with the idea.
"You are welcome to come with me if you want, as always. Though I think there might be something a bit more important. The winds seem a bit cautious, so it would be best to take a little walk around. Or to carry on with your plans, I don't want to impose on anything."
r7LsxK2.png
((oh man sorry im late to the party XP i didnt see that i was tagged lol

Livitha

Livitha dispells her illusion, sighing as she sees how little progress she's made. Spending so many days in a tent with this experiment of hers left her in need of some good human interaction. Lithe fingers curls around the smoldering beakers, ignoring the hiss her skin makes in protest to the heat and places them away underneath her table. The wind rustles the flap to the outside door, and with it carries the smell of people, some sweaty after their performance, or drenched in their fancy perfumes.

She is remembered to feed, and quickly pulls out her bag of what is probably animal blood. Her fangs breach the leather bounds, the pressure an addition to keeping her blood lust even more at bay with the comfort of an illusion of true feeding. After she finished, she cleans her mouth out with some water, and then leaves the comforts of her tent.[/center]
((oh man sorry im late to the party XP i didnt see that i was tagged lol

Livitha

Livitha dispells her illusion, sighing as she sees how little progress she's made. Spending so many days in a tent with this experiment of hers left her in need of some good human interaction. Lithe fingers curls around the smoldering beakers, ignoring the hiss her skin makes in protest to the heat and places them away underneath her table. The wind rustles the flap to the outside door, and with it carries the smell of people, some sweaty after their performance, or drenched in their fancy perfumes.

She is remembered to feed, and quickly pulls out her bag of what is probably animal blood. Her fangs breach the leather bounds, the pressure an addition to keeping her blood lust even more at bay with the comfort of an illusion of true feeding. After she finished, she cleans her mouth out with some water, and then leaves the comforts of her tent.[/center]
tumblr_inline_njviw527Mu1qg2i5p.png
Howard The Janitor

As he was walking back toward his caravan, Howard felt it, twice, actually. Someone was talking about him. Maybe more than one person - it could have been a conversation. He truly hoped it was nothing important, as he was not ready to interract with people anymore today. He kept heading to the van, Plato quickly flying away from his shoulder to the inside of the habitation, passing by the open front window. No doubts he was already patiently waiting for his meal to arrive. Howard walked up to his door, hand on the handle. A soft, happy sight was quick to leave his lips : finally, some peace.

However, as if he wanted to make sure nobody would disturb him during his readings, he turned around and looked for any trace of annoyance. There didn't seem to be any, but, maybe he was getting old, and didn't see things that would have been obvious to a younger eye. He still turned back to his door, reassured, and opened it. He looked around, a bit, always pleased of his living arrangement. It was actually quite cosy, even if small, and the omnipresence of dead, stuffed animals around could have been eerie, but Howard found it refreshing. He didn't have a taste for the macabre, but such a vision could easily make him appear like the demon he was.

He was finally ready to enter his haven, feed his best friend and enjoy the best company he knew : books.

(I think his caravan looks somewhat like this or that, if you're looking for reference! ^^)
Howard The Janitor

As he was walking back toward his caravan, Howard felt it, twice, actually. Someone was talking about him. Maybe more than one person - it could have been a conversation. He truly hoped it was nothing important, as he was not ready to interract with people anymore today. He kept heading to the van, Plato quickly flying away from his shoulder to the inside of the habitation, passing by the open front window. No doubts he was already patiently waiting for his meal to arrive. Howard walked up to his door, hand on the handle. A soft, happy sight was quick to leave his lips : finally, some peace.

However, as if he wanted to make sure nobody would disturb him during his readings, he turned around and looked for any trace of annoyance. There didn't seem to be any, but, maybe he was getting old, and didn't see things that would have been obvious to a younger eye. He still turned back to his door, reassured, and opened it. He looked around, a bit, always pleased of his living arrangement. It was actually quite cosy, even if small, and the omnipresence of dead, stuffed animals around could have been eerie, but Howard found it refreshing. He didn't have a taste for the macabre, but such a vision could easily make him appear like the demon he was.

He was finally ready to enter his haven, feed his best friend and enjoy the best company he knew : books.

(I think his caravan looks somewhat like this or that, if you're looking for reference! ^^)
Viktor
@/LunarParadox - Eris
Viktor swiveled his head around toward the lunar fae and tilted his head a little. He clicked his skeletal jaws together a few times before speaking. "I guess... Why are you so far out here anyways? I doubt you'd wander away from the others without reason." His body shook a little but he relaxed after a bit.

He lifted his head up toward the wind while basking in the wilder scents around them. "If it has to do with my run I won't get caught, hardly ever do."

Viktor
@/LunarParadox - Eris
Viktor swiveled his head around toward the lunar fae and tilted his head a little. He clicked his skeletal jaws together a few times before speaking. "I guess... Why are you so far out here anyways? I doubt you'd wander away from the others without reason." His body shook a little but he relaxed after a bit.

He lifted his head up toward the wind while basking in the wilder scents around them. "If it has to do with my run I won't get caught, hardly ever do."

ygWzlbs.pngaKdV5MN.pngu9UVwot.pngdVEhpEt.png9Ul81xi.pngrzGCUW2.pngyK2yfiw.pngqBNWrht.pngKYC6yDa.pngHxJ7se6.pngW4bPTjV.pngd3XCZt0.pngX1o9g2Z.pngoA8PO33.pngBZroI2Z.png6Gz2fDO.pngu9UVwot.pngnFtGgPV.pngtDii0Aq.png
2W5hn3g.png
Ozma
@LostDreamer @/Neraida

“Hmm, I think it may be best if I continue my lap around the camp— wouldn’t want to ignore this ‘caution’ the wind is throwing to you now would we? I’ll take a look around, although it may just be because we are so close to humans, which isn’t actually anything to worry about. Although the wind may not know such if it’s just trying to keep you informed and safe.” They have a rather cheery hum to punctuate their words, not showing any evidence of the concern begining to rise. “Nevertheless, i’ll be sure to keep watch. You go get your silks mended.” They put a hand on their chest and gave her a slight bow and smile, looking in the direction of Howard’s caravan before walking away.

‘Caution in the wind’ was a very vague statement, but not exactly an assuring one with Viktor supposedly off in his natural guise. In any case, that shouldn’t be any bit dangerous, unless of course a second party decided to join the fray. Which did make them wonder if Eris might count as a ‘second party’... but surly Viktor wouldn’t hurt her. The wendigo wasn’t stupid, and they didn’t take his as overly malicious— for as closed off as some in the circus were, they still lived there.

But perhaps that was just wishful thinking.

Unfortunately that had them wondering if humans, maybe hunters, were lurking about in the forest. Ozma rolled their cane in their hand slightly, sighing to themself and picking a rock up off the ground and turning t to a little solid green hummingbird. A quiet mutter to go find Eris and Viktor, and to return the moment it even seemed like danger was drawing near.

With that done, they blew out another sigh and went to find the next target of their walk about, who happened to be lying on the floor right where he had been previously. “Afternoon Valtteri, are you simply relaxing or is something the matter?” The ringmaster planted their cane against the ground, speaking rather gently and kneeling beside the acrobat. “Because I’m not planning on forcing you on stage tonight if you happen to be ill...”
Ozma
@LostDreamer @/Neraida

“Hmm, I think it may be best if I continue my lap around the camp— wouldn’t want to ignore this ‘caution’ the wind is throwing to you now would we? I’ll take a look around, although it may just be because we are so close to humans, which isn’t actually anything to worry about. Although the wind may not know such if it’s just trying to keep you informed and safe.” They have a rather cheery hum to punctuate their words, not showing any evidence of the concern begining to rise. “Nevertheless, i’ll be sure to keep watch. You go get your silks mended.” They put a hand on their chest and gave her a slight bow and smile, looking in the direction of Howard’s caravan before walking away.

‘Caution in the wind’ was a very vague statement, but not exactly an assuring one with Viktor supposedly off in his natural guise. In any case, that shouldn’t be any bit dangerous, unless of course a second party decided to join the fray. Which did make them wonder if Eris might count as a ‘second party’... but surly Viktor wouldn’t hurt her. The wendigo wasn’t stupid, and they didn’t take his as overly malicious— for as closed off as some in the circus were, they still lived there.

But perhaps that was just wishful thinking.

Unfortunately that had them wondering if humans, maybe hunters, were lurking about in the forest. Ozma rolled their cane in their hand slightly, sighing to themself and picking a rock up off the ground and turning t to a little solid green hummingbird. A quiet mutter to go find Eris and Viktor, and to return the moment it even seemed like danger was drawing near.

With that done, they blew out another sigh and went to find the next target of their walk about, who happened to be lying on the floor right where he had been previously. “Afternoon Valtteri, are you simply relaxing or is something the matter?” The ringmaster planted their cane against the ground, speaking rather gently and kneeling beside the acrobat. “Because I’m not planning on forcing you on stage tonight if you happen to be ill...”
sgriffin-3398-58_8_13_6_3_10.png
Valtteri Castro
With: Ozma (@/SuddenShimmer)
Val startled out of his light sleep hearing someone approach. It had been barely, what, ten minutes? He really should find a more secluded spot to take afternoon naps. There was no point using his energy to manifest the crows if they would just disappear a few minutes after creation. He considered just ignoring them and pretending he wasn't awake until a voice spoke, awful close to his ear. Oh, the ringleader.

Lifting his arm from where it had been covering his eyes, he stared up at Ozma, their form blocking the sun. "No. Just taking a nap. I don't need to be sick to try and rest." Val sat up, memories of the crows rushing into his head. Even though he'd been doing it for some time now, it was still disorienting. Not as bad as the first time though. Mostly, the memories were nothing useful. One of them saw some strange guy -someone from the circus that he didn't talk to much, he presumed- leaving camp, but otherwise, it was just flying at diving at small animals to get a snack. Not that they needed one; it was just sport for them.

"Anyway, what's up?" he said, combing fingers through his hair to get any dirt or grass out. "I don't think you could really force me to go anywhere. But I'd probably let you... in the right circumstances," he winked jokingly, though his tone would have made it seem otherwise. But Val was definitely more respectful to Ozma than the others. They were kind of his boss, after all. "So, does this have to do with the performance today? 'Cause if you're wondering, I don't need any more practice. I'm all good."
Valtteri Castro
With: Ozma (@/SuddenShimmer)
Val startled out of his light sleep hearing someone approach. It had been barely, what, ten minutes? He really should find a more secluded spot to take afternoon naps. There was no point using his energy to manifest the crows if they would just disappear a few minutes after creation. He considered just ignoring them and pretending he wasn't awake until a voice spoke, awful close to his ear. Oh, the ringleader.

Lifting his arm from where it had been covering his eyes, he stared up at Ozma, their form blocking the sun. "No. Just taking a nap. I don't need to be sick to try and rest." Val sat up, memories of the crows rushing into his head. Even though he'd been doing it for some time now, it was still disorienting. Not as bad as the first time though. Mostly, the memories were nothing useful. One of them saw some strange guy -someone from the circus that he didn't talk to much, he presumed- leaving camp, but otherwise, it was just flying at diving at small animals to get a snack. Not that they needed one; it was just sport for them.

"Anyway, what's up?" he said, combing fingers through his hair to get any dirt or grass out. "I don't think you could really force me to go anywhere. But I'd probably let you... in the right circumstances," he winked jokingly, though his tone would have made it seem otherwise. But Val was definitely more respectful to Ozma than the others. They were kind of his boss, after all. "So, does this have to do with the performance today? 'Cause if you're wondering, I don't need any more practice. I'm all good."
candle.gif
Neraida, FR +3
• Make sure to ping me, I don't subscribe to threads
• Feel free to PM me about anything
• On the lookout for Accent: Many Eyes Shadow

1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13