Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 w/ MysterySkull1987
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
@MysterySkull1987

((Sorry this is so short))

"I'm not lying!" she pouted, sniffling again and clenching all of her eyes tight in order to get all of the tears out. "I'll do anything!"
@MysterySkull1987

((Sorry this is so short))

"I'm not lying!" she pouted, sniffling again and clenching all of her eyes tight in order to get all of the tears out. "I'll do anything!"
lightvs1.png Call me Sid! FRT+2
Q0p4QGz.png
MtGlogH.png
mtHAEL4.png
oIq57Wd.png
FObX7rS.png

[/url]
@DontEatDinosaurs

Bliss opened her mouth, about to say something until her mate, Cuteacrific, walked in. "whats with all the yelling--" He tilted his head at the crying hatchling "are you ok? Bliss, What's going on?"

Bliss looked away. "She's apart of the clan i visited, yesterday. She was apart of a plan to get here, but ask if she can stay here, not wanting to go back...." She looked at the hatchling then at Cuteacrific. "what do you think?"

"if she can stay, but she has to stay in your and in my sight.... we cant have secrets leaked...." He nodded to Bliss then Bliss nodded and looked at Vida. "Come then, you will sleep in my cave with my mate and our adopted eterally youthful son" Bliss started walking slowly into the main cave.

Dragons of all different colors laid down here and there, looking at their leaders confused, seeing them with the new comer.
@DontEatDinosaurs

Bliss opened her mouth, about to say something until her mate, Cuteacrific, walked in. "whats with all the yelling--" He tilted his head at the crying hatchling "are you ok? Bliss, What's going on?"

Bliss looked away. "She's apart of the clan i visited, yesterday. She was apart of a plan to get here, but ask if she can stay here, not wanting to go back...." She looked at the hatchling then at Cuteacrific. "what do you think?"

"if she can stay, but she has to stay in your and in my sight.... we cant have secrets leaked...." He nodded to Bliss then Bliss nodded and looked at Vida. "Come then, you will sleep in my cave with my mate and our adopted eterally youthful son" Bliss started walking slowly into the main cave.

Dragons of all different colors laid down here and there, looking at their leaders confused, seeing them with the new comer.
tSZbB.gifLnrqi.gifvVYNp.giflonuv.gifeUhLi.gif
@MysterySkull1987

((Just for future reference, is anyone going to die in this war? On either side?))

Vida nodded, yet internally sighed at herself. She never liked fake crying. It always irritated her eyes.

When Bliss said eternally youthful, it caught her attention. Forever being stuck in the body of a child was something she knew well, as she herself should be elderly at this point in her life. Yet she looked fresh out of the eggshell.

But really, she couldn't complain. It had its advantages. She always got what she wanted and could fool just about anyone. But she really did wish she was even the slightest bit more intimidating.

She shook off her thoughts and followed Bliss and Cuteacrific. She turned her head, looking at all of the dragons in the room.

She silently said a prayer to the Plaguebringer that her plan would go smoothly.
@MysterySkull1987

((Just for future reference, is anyone going to die in this war? On either side?))

Vida nodded, yet internally sighed at herself. She never liked fake crying. It always irritated her eyes.

When Bliss said eternally youthful, it caught her attention. Forever being stuck in the body of a child was something she knew well, as she herself should be elderly at this point in her life. Yet she looked fresh out of the eggshell.

But really, she couldn't complain. It had its advantages. She always got what she wanted and could fool just about anyone. But she really did wish she was even the slightest bit more intimidating.

She shook off her thoughts and followed Bliss and Cuteacrific. She turned her head, looking at all of the dragons in the room.

She silently said a prayer to the Plaguebringer that her plan would go smoothly.
Q0p4QGz.png
MtGlogH.png
mtHAEL4.png
oIq57Wd.png
FObX7rS.png

[/url]
@DontEatDinosaurs

(( I'm fine with that if you are))

Bliss and Cuteacrific quietly talked to each other, looking back at Vida every once in a while, till they go to a smaller yet big cave. They turned to the hatchling "this is our cave. We will have to leave soon the set up hunting and territory patrols, and we will tell our son to keep an eye on you. and you're in our territory so don't try to pull anything...."

They went on to tell her what she could and could not do. A hatchling walked out of the cave, yawning and growling impatiently. "I'm trying to sleep, are you almost done?" the hatchling complained, making Bliss irritatedly sigh. "Yes, Mocha, we have a visitor, and while we are gone she cannot leave your sight"

Mocha looked at her and sighed, straightening up. Sounding much like an adult he said "hello, Miss, it's nice to meet you, My name is Mocha, What might your name be?"
@DontEatDinosaurs

(( I'm fine with that if you are))

Bliss and Cuteacrific quietly talked to each other, looking back at Vida every once in a while, till they go to a smaller yet big cave. They turned to the hatchling "this is our cave. We will have to leave soon the set up hunting and territory patrols, and we will tell our son to keep an eye on you. and you're in our territory so don't try to pull anything...."

They went on to tell her what she could and could not do. A hatchling walked out of the cave, yawning and growling impatiently. "I'm trying to sleep, are you almost done?" the hatchling complained, making Bliss irritatedly sigh. "Yes, Mocha, we have a visitor, and while we are gone she cannot leave your sight"

Mocha looked at her and sighed, straightening up. Sounding much like an adult he said "hello, Miss, it's nice to meet you, My name is Mocha, What might your name be?"
@MysterySkull1987

((Yes, that's fine with me. But one more thing, how do we decide who wins? I would say that we could flip a coin or something but we wouldn't be able to know if one of us was lying.

Also, what does Bliss's clan live in? a castle orr?))

"V-vida." she answered, sounding very much like a child. She wiped her face clean.

~~~

By this time, Quincy had reached home once again. He landed in the middle of the field of holes. They were no bigger than his toe, and if they were normal holes he wouldn't have been able to come in and out of his home. They were magical, and anyone unwanted was not able to pass through. The hole changed size to allow him in, and he slid through.

He made his way through the tunnels to find Jaundice in her cave. "Miss," he said. "Vida is in. I do not know if there will be an attack but we should be cautious."
@MysterySkull1987

((Yes, that's fine with me. But one more thing, how do we decide who wins? I would say that we could flip a coin or something but we wouldn't be able to know if one of us was lying.

Also, what does Bliss's clan live in? a castle orr?))

"V-vida." she answered, sounding very much like a child. She wiped her face clean.

~~~

By this time, Quincy had reached home once again. He landed in the middle of the field of holes. They were no bigger than his toe, and if they were normal holes he wouldn't have been able to come in and out of his home. They were magical, and anyone unwanted was not able to pass through. The hole changed size to allow him in, and he slid through.

He made his way through the tunnels to find Jaundice in her cave. "Miss," he said. "Vida is in. I do not know if there will be an attack but we should be cautious."
Q0p4QGz.png
MtGlogH.png
mtHAEL4.png
oIq57Wd.png
FObX7rS.png

[/url]
@DontEatDinosaurs

((your clan can win, I don't mind. and my clan can live in a castle if that is ok))

"Very beautiful name, Vida" He smiled a bit. "we must leave now, see you both later" Bliss nodded and she and Cuteacrific left, leaving the two hatchlings alone. "come, I can show you around" He turned starting to walk to the kitchen.
@DontEatDinosaurs

((your clan can win, I don't mind. and my clan can live in a castle if that is ok))

"Very beautiful name, Vida" He smiled a bit. "we must leave now, see you both later" Bliss nodded and she and Cuteacrific left, leaving the two hatchlings alone. "come, I can show you around" He turned starting to walk to the kitchen.
@MysterySkull1987

((Are you sure? We can make it a truce if you want. Also, who do you think should die? It can be anyone, my clan or yours.))

"Oh. Okay. Thank you." Vida nodded, following Mocha to the kitchen. "How many dragons live here?" she asked curiously, looking around the kitchen. She made a mental note of where everything was, especially the knives. Can't be too safe.
@MysterySkull1987

((Are you sure? We can make it a truce if you want. Also, who do you think should die? It can be anyone, my clan or yours.))

"Oh. Okay. Thank you." Vida nodded, following Mocha to the kitchen. "How many dragons live here?" she asked curiously, looking around the kitchen. She made a mental note of where everything was, especially the knives. Can't be too safe.
Q0p4QGz.png
MtGlogH.png
mtHAEL4.png
oIq57Wd.png
FObX7rS.png

[/url]
@DontEatDinosaurs

((yeah, I'm sure. I don't really mind who dies, we could just wing it.))

"Forty, plus Nubia and Crystal's three newly born eggs." Mochi looks in the food storage(i don't know if they really had refrigerators in castles). "would you like something to eat?"
@DontEatDinosaurs

((yeah, I'm sure. I don't really mind who dies, we could just wing it.))

"Forty, plus Nubia and Crystal's three newly born eggs." Mochi looks in the food storage(i don't know if they really had refrigerators in castles). "would you like something to eat?"
@MysterySkull1987

((Fridges were invented in the 1800's, I think, so it's possible. I mean there are still castles today, so I don't see why not.))

"That's a lot." she said. "No thank you." she shook her head, still gazing around with her many eyes. "Are the dragons here nice? Do they ever fight?"
@MysterySkull1987

((Fridges were invented in the 1800's, I think, so it's possible. I mean there are still castles today, so I don't see why not.))

"That's a lot." she said. "No thank you." she shook her head, still gazing around with her many eyes. "Are the dragons here nice? Do they ever fight?"
Q0p4QGz.png
MtGlogH.png
mtHAEL4.png
oIq57Wd.png
FObX7rS.png

[/url]
@DontEatDinosaurs

(Ok)

"We fight to train, other than that no, here Bliss and Cuteacrific found us as hatchlings and raised us.... well except me, being eternally youthful...." He became silent and looked away, holding back tears.

"You can't mate or do anything else you wanna do! But what would you know your just a regular hatchling....." He sighed, tears dripping on the floor. "That dragon that turned me eternally youthful, killed my parents.... and i can't go out and fight that witch.... I'm too small and weak.... forever...."

He turned starting to walk, his head down low, as he was completely silenced for some reason.
@DontEatDinosaurs

(Ok)

"We fight to train, other than that no, here Bliss and Cuteacrific found us as hatchlings and raised us.... well except me, being eternally youthful...." He became silent and looked away, holding back tears.

"You can't mate or do anything else you wanna do! But what would you know your just a regular hatchling....." He sighed, tears dripping on the floor. "That dragon that turned me eternally youthful, killed my parents.... and i can't go out and fight that witch.... I'm too small and weak.... forever...."

He turned starting to walk, his head down low, as he was completely silenced for some reason.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17