Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 w/ MysterySkull1987
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
@MysterySkull1987

Quincy grunted each time the needle pierced his skin, every time he wanted to jerk away but knew that it would only cause more damage if he did so. Finally, she was done, and he sat up and rubbed his eye.
@MysterySkull1987

Quincy grunted each time the needle pierced his skin, every time he wanted to jerk away but knew that it would only cause more damage if he did so. Finally, she was done, and he sat up and rubbed his eye.
lightvs1.png Call me Sid! FRT+2
Q0p4QGz.png
MtGlogH.png
mtHAEL4.png
oIq57Wd.png
FObX7rS.png

[/url]
@DontEatDinosaurs

Nubia sat looking at the sky, then at his missing bandaged arm socket. Sighing, he layed down and took a nap. He was quite far from the castle, making Crystal worry because she doesnt know where he is or what he's doing.
@DontEatDinosaurs

Nubia sat looking at the sky, then at his missing bandaged arm socket. Sighing, he layed down and took a nap. He was quite far from the castle, making Crystal worry because she doesnt know where he is or what he's doing.
tSZbB.gifLnrqi.gifvVYNp.giflonuv.gifeUhLi.gif
@MysterySkull1987

Disantria soon reappeared on the scene, looking at the dead bodies once more. Ciero, Blue and Khanon. All too big for her to dispose of herself. Most of her clan was cannibalistic. Not avidly, they didn't hunt down dragons just to eat them, but they would pretty much eat whatever was thrown on their plate, as long as it was edible to them. She then gathered up the rest of her broken weapon, and went back to the tunnels.

She made her way to Ebrilla, who was the clan's armorer. On her way she stopped by the clan's cook and told him about the bodies that needed to be... disposed of, and he gathered some other dragons and got to work on it.

When she reached Ebrilla's cave, she was greeted by a very loud welcome, "Hey friend!" She shouted. Disantria only nodded, holding out her broken weapon to her and asking, "Can you fix it?"
@MysterySkull1987

Disantria soon reappeared on the scene, looking at the dead bodies once more. Ciero, Blue and Khanon. All too big for her to dispose of herself. Most of her clan was cannibalistic. Not avidly, they didn't hunt down dragons just to eat them, but they would pretty much eat whatever was thrown on their plate, as long as it was edible to them. She then gathered up the rest of her broken weapon, and went back to the tunnels.

She made her way to Ebrilla, who was the clan's armorer. On her way she stopped by the clan's cook and told him about the bodies that needed to be... disposed of, and he gathered some other dragons and got to work on it.

When she reached Ebrilla's cave, she was greeted by a very loud welcome, "Hey friend!" She shouted. Disantria only nodded, holding out her broken weapon to her and asking, "Can you fix it?"
Q0p4QGz.png
MtGlogH.png
mtHAEL4.png
oIq57Wd.png
FObX7rS.png

[/url]
@DontEatDinosaurs

Splash and FruitBerry had wrapped and healed up the other dragons, in record time, in their clan. Reymond took the hatchlings out to play, like in the beginning of the rp, practicing spells.
@DontEatDinosaurs

Splash and FruitBerry had wrapped and healed up the other dragons, in record time, in their clan. Reymond took the hatchlings out to play, like in the beginning of the rp, practicing spells.
@MysterySkull1987

When the chef and the others were done, they let the magicians and such have the remains of the bodies, for whatever their potions required. This would feed their clan for a few months, but they'd have to have the few ice dragons in the clan freeze it.

Disantria looked on as Ebrilla took the weapon and looked over the four broken pieces of it. She nodded, "Maybe." Disantria only looked slightly relieved. "Give me a few hours." Ebrilla took it into her workshop, and took measurements of it, and began carving out a cast of it to use making it as accurate as possible, right down to the little nicks in the edge of the blade that told of all her fights.
@MysterySkull1987

When the chef and the others were done, they let the magicians and such have the remains of the bodies, for whatever their potions required. This would feed their clan for a few months, but they'd have to have the few ice dragons in the clan freeze it.

Disantria looked on as Ebrilla took the weapon and looked over the four broken pieces of it. She nodded, "Maybe." Disantria only looked slightly relieved. "Give me a few hours." Ebrilla took it into her workshop, and took measurements of it, and began carving out a cast of it to use making it as accurate as possible, right down to the little nicks in the edge of the blade that told of all her fights.
Q0p4QGz.png
MtGlogH.png
mtHAEL4.png
oIq57Wd.png
FObX7rS.png

[/url]
@prehistory

Daiki finds Nubia and wakes him. "Crystal is worried sick about you!" Daiki growled and rolled his eyes. "She wouldn't stop degging me to use my power to make sure your ok, and my head hurts alot" He complained.

Nubia yawned and stretched tiredly. "I am very sorry.... I needed to think, Daiki" He sat up, then looked up at the sky.
@prehistory

Daiki finds Nubia and wakes him. "Crystal is worried sick about you!" Daiki growled and rolled his eyes. "She wouldn't stop degging me to use my power to make sure your ok, and my head hurts alot" He complained.

Nubia yawned and stretched tiredly. "I am very sorry.... I needed to think, Daiki" He sat up, then looked up at the sky.
@MysterySkull1987

Disantria waited patiently, grumbling to herself, and still somewhat holding hate for the dragon that broke her cleaver, despite the fact that he was dead.

Ebrilla worked for a while on the cast, and when she had gotten every detail as perfect as she possibly could have, she put the broken pieces of the old, battered weapon into her melting pot to let them melt, obviously. She was going to make Disantria a new, stronger cleaver from the metal of her old one. Then it would, in a sense, be the same.
@MysterySkull1987

Disantria waited patiently, grumbling to herself, and still somewhat holding hate for the dragon that broke her cleaver, despite the fact that he was dead.

Ebrilla worked for a while on the cast, and when she had gotten every detail as perfect as she possibly could have, she put the broken pieces of the old, battered weapon into her melting pot to let them melt, obviously. She was going to make Disantria a new, stronger cleaver from the metal of her old one. Then it would, in a sense, be the same.
Q0p4QGz.png
MtGlogH.png
mtHAEL4.png
oIq57Wd.png
FObX7rS.png

[/url]
@prehistory

Daiki lays down, eyeing Nubia, then nods in approval of his apologie. "Its fine, but tell her next time you leave"

Nubia chuckled softly "i very much will, also do you know how StarBurst is coming along with my metal claw?" Daiki shook his head no. "I actually haven't seen her all day, Nubia" They both sigh, sitting in silence, staring at the sky.
@prehistory

Daiki lays down, eyeing Nubia, then nods in approval of his apologie. "Its fine, but tell her next time you leave"

Nubia chuckled softly "i very much will, also do you know how StarBurst is coming along with my metal claw?" Daiki shook his head no. "I actually haven't seen her all day, Nubia" They both sigh, sitting in silence, staring at the sky.
@MysterySkull1987

Disantria waited both patiently and impatiently for her weapon to be repaired. She knew it would take some time, whatever Ebrilla was doing, but on the other hand she had never been away from her cleaver for so long.

Ebrilla continued working hard, making sure that the remaining bits of metal didn't get too hot, or mix with any other metals. As previously stated, she had to keep it purely Disantria's metal.
@MysterySkull1987

Disantria waited both patiently and impatiently for her weapon to be repaired. She knew it would take some time, whatever Ebrilla was doing, but on the other hand she had never been away from her cleaver for so long.

Ebrilla continued working hard, making sure that the remaining bits of metal didn't get too hot, or mix with any other metals. As previously stated, she had to keep it purely Disantria's metal.
Q0p4QGz.png
MtGlogH.png
mtHAEL4.png
oIq57Wd.png
FObX7rS.png

[/url]
@prehistory

Nubia started falling asleep once again, Daiki soon after him. They both curled up beside each other and slept peacefully.
@prehistory

Nubia started falling asleep once again, Daiki soon after him. They both curled up beside each other and slept peacefully.
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17