Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1-on-1 @Zaerdra
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15
"It's getting dark, and I see some clouds rolling in . . . We should find somewhere to stop for a bit," he suggested. He was on his back legs, trying to hold the four bird's corpses awkwardly with his arms and repeatedly almost falling over.
"It's getting dark, and I see some clouds rolling in . . . We should find somewhere to stop for a bit," he suggested. He was on his back legs, trying to hold the four bird's corpses awkwardly with his arms and repeatedly almost falling over.
Mourn / She/Her / Minor
Pings welcome!
I don't accept random friend requests.
Please don't call my dragons petnames. Call yours whatever you want, but it makes me really uncomfortable. Thank you.
Star felt a little bit better seeing Imagination struggling with the same balancing act. He looked up at the sky and felt a little worried at the seemingly spontaneous change in weather. The dark clouds almost seem formidable, as they rolled steadily across the sky, rumbling periodically. "Yeah, I think so too...let's go and look for a cave or something," he spoke carefully around the egg in his mouth, hoping his voice was clear enough for the other to understand. He carefully began walking and a somewhat hurried pace, hoping they'd come across something.
Star felt a little bit better seeing Imagination struggling with the same balancing act. He looked up at the sky and felt a little worried at the seemingly spontaneous change in weather. The dark clouds almost seem formidable, as they rolled steadily across the sky, rumbling periodically. "Yeah, I think so too...let's go and look for a cave or something," he spoke carefully around the egg in his mouth, hoping his voice was clear enough for the other to understand. He carefully began walking and a somewhat hurried pace, hoping they'd come across something.
Realizing carrying the birds in this fashion was not going to work, he grabbed two with his teeth by the wings, attempted to coil his tail around another, and tucked the last under his arm. He then awkwardly followed Star, nearly falling on his face every few minutes.
Realizing carrying the birds in this fashion was not going to work, he grabbed two with his teeth by the wings, attempted to coil his tail around another, and tucked the last under his arm. He then awkwardly followed Star, nearly falling on his face every few minutes.
Mourn / She/Her / Minor
Pings welcome!
Please don't call my dragons petnames. Call yours whatever you want, but it makes me really uncomfortable. Thank you.
By the time Star happened upon a cave, rain was already falling in a steady drizzle, and the wind blew aggressively, blowing up leaves and dirt in places where there weren't enough plants. The trees twisted and flailed in the wind, and he found himself hoping desperately that his colony mates had turned back or found some sort of coverage of their own. "H-hurry in here!" He yelled over the wind and shuffled as far into the cave as possible.
By the time Star happened upon a cave, rain was already falling in a steady drizzle, and the wind blew aggressively, blowing up leaves and dirt in places where there weren't enough plants. The trees twisted and flailed in the wind, and he found himself hoping desperately that his colony mates had turned back or found some sort of coverage of their own. "H-hurry in here!" He yelled over the wind and shuffled as far into the cave as possible.
He tripped and fell on his face while attempting to stumble inside and had to spin in a circle to get his tail out of the rain. He then proceeded to throw the dead turkeys on the floor. "What a nightmare . . ."
He tripped and fell on his face while attempting to stumble inside and had to spin in a circle to get his tail out of the rain. He then proceeded to throw the dead turkeys on the floor. "What a nightmare . . ."
Mourn / She/Her / Minor
Pings welcome!
"Tell me about it," Star grunted, and carefully set the bird eggs next to the wall so they wouldn't roll away and break. He scooted a little further down the wall and plopped down next to it, heaving a deep sigh.This is all my fault. I had those premonitions and did nothing!Starweaver actually began to tear up a bit, and quickly banished the thoughts from his head, lest his hunting partner feel he was acting like a hatchling.

"What should we do now..." he spoke his thoughts out loud in a loud low murmur. They were far enough in the cave so he could no longer hear the howling wind, but he heard a soft dripping noise somewhere in the darkness. It was almost peaceful. Maybe passing the storm in here won't be too ba-

There was suddenly a terrible crackling sound like something being torn from the earth and a huge boom. The cave began to shake and didn't stop, and he could hear something that sounded like tumbling outside. It can't be....- He cursed.
"Tell me about it," Star grunted, and carefully set the bird eggs next to the wall so they wouldn't roll away and break. He scooted a little further down the wall and plopped down next to it, heaving a deep sigh.This is all my fault. I had those premonitions and did nothing!Starweaver actually began to tear up a bit, and quickly banished the thoughts from his head, lest his hunting partner feel he was acting like a hatchling.

"What should we do now..." he spoke his thoughts out loud in a loud low murmur. They were far enough in the cave so he could no longer hear the howling wind, but he heard a soft dripping noise somewhere in the darkness. It was almost peaceful. Maybe passing the storm in here won't be too ba-

There was suddenly a terrible crackling sound like something being torn from the earth and a huge boom. The cave began to shake and didn't stop, and he could hear something that sounded like tumbling outside. It can't be....- He cursed.
He had just sat against the cave wall, but the noise caused him to whip his head around to the entrance, where he saw . . . rocks. Falling, tumbling, gigantic rocks.

"Oh, no, no no no NO. What kind of luck is this?" Had his instincts led him here because he was destined to die in the storm as well? Was fate trying to kill him off for some reason? Was he just cursed?

He jumped to his feet. "NO. We are not getting trapped in here. We are going to find a way out of this cave." He turned, as if to start walking down the tunnels, then stopped again.

"But maybe we should eat something first."
He had just sat against the cave wall, but the noise caused him to whip his head around to the entrance, where he saw . . . rocks. Falling, tumbling, gigantic rocks.

"Oh, no, no no no NO. What kind of luck is this?" Had his instincts led him here because he was destined to die in the storm as well? Was fate trying to kill him off for some reason? Was he just cursed?

He jumped to his feet. "NO. We are not getting trapped in here. We are going to find a way out of this cave." He turned, as if to start walking down the tunnels, then stopped again.

"But maybe we should eat something first."
Mourn / She/Her / Minor
Pings welcome!
Trapped. We're trapped. I've doomed us all and now we're going to die alone in this moist cave! After the rocks fell, Star had curled himself into a ball and began to gnaw at his tail anxiously. It wasn't until Imagination spoke with an intense determination that he was able to get out of his little trance. He glanced at the minimal damage he'd done to his tail tip. If I don't get a grip I really will be the one who ruins us.

Starweaver didn't have much of an appetite, but he swallowed one of the eggs, and munched emptily on one of the bird legs. "Just-" his voice cracked and he started again, "Just how big do you think this cave is anyways? What if there isn't any way out.."
Trapped. We're trapped. I've doomed us all and now we're going to die alone in this moist cave! After the rocks fell, Star had curled himself into a ball and began to gnaw at his tail anxiously. It wasn't until Imagination spoke with an intense determination that he was able to get out of his little trance. He glanced at the minimal damage he'd done to his tail tip. If I don't get a grip I really will be the one who ruins us.

Starweaver didn't have much of an appetite, but he swallowed one of the eggs, and munched emptily on one of the bird legs. "Just-" his voice cracked and he started again, "Just how big do you think this cave is anyways? What if there isn't any way out.."
He grabbed the nearest turkey and ripped it to shreds with both claws and teeth as he ate it in an angry frenzy. It honestly made him look a bit insane.

"If there isn't, then we wasted a lot of time getting here. Let's go," he said, leaving the mess of feathers and bones behind, picking up one of the remaining birds in his teeth. "You get the other."
He grabbed the nearest turkey and ripped it to shreds with both claws and teeth as he ate it in an angry frenzy. It honestly made him look a bit insane.

"If there isn't, then we wasted a lot of time getting here. Let's go," he said, leaving the mess of feathers and bones behind, picking up one of the remaining birds in his teeth. "You get the other."
Mourn / She/Her / Minor
Pings welcome!
Star nodded, forcing himself to stay stable. He picked up the other bird and summoned his courage to follow the other spiral further into the cave's belly.
Star nodded, forcing himself to stay stable. He picked up the other bird and summoned his courage to follow the other spiral further into the cave's belly.
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15