Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1-on-1 @Zaerdra
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 14 15
He stood in silence for a minute, not sure how to react to Star's outburst, but then used the noise to track down where he was.

Eventually he got close enough that he could see the very dark outline of Star's tail. He was lucky he could see him at all.

He walked over to where his body ended (assuming it was his head) and twisted his long neck to look Star straight in the face. Despite the darkness, his eyes glittered a bit.

He opened his mouth, trying to figure out something reassuring to say that wouldn't be a complete lie, and then closed it again, just laying down next to him. "We'll . . . figure something out . . . ?" he said, attempting to comfort the dragon, but it sounded more like a question.
He stood in silence for a minute, not sure how to react to Star's outburst, but then used the noise to track down where he was.

Eventually he got close enough that he could see the very dark outline of Star's tail. He was lucky he could see him at all.

He walked over to where his body ended (assuming it was his head) and twisted his long neck to look Star straight in the face. Despite the darkness, his eyes glittered a bit.

He opened his mouth, trying to figure out something reassuring to say that wouldn't be a complete lie, and then closed it again, just laying down next to him. "We'll . . . figure something out . . . ?" he said, attempting to comfort the dragon, but it sounded more like a question.
Mourn / She/Her / Minor
Pings welcome!
I don't accept random friend requests.
Please don't call my dragons petnames. Call yours whatever you want, but it makes me really uncomfortable. Thank you.
Star stared in the direction of the voice through murky eyes filled with tears. He slowly blinked to allow them to fall, and he was able to see two glittering blue eyes staring into his own in the darkness. "Imagination.." Something about being reminded of the other dragon's presence helped him grounded himself, and he stopped crying, though his head and heart were still pounding. Star opened his mouth to say something--anything--but he suddenly tensed and rolled away from where he assumed Imagination was. He was sick a few times, wasting everything he'd consumed from their hunting expedition. I'm such a cry-fledgling.

Star shakily forced himself to stand and he walked back over to where Imagination had been. "I'm sorry...I'm not just going to sit in here and fall apart. I'm not going to leave you in here alone," he took a deep breath, trying to sound as determined as he could at the moment. "Let's talk this out. I'm su-sure there's something."
Star stared in the direction of the voice through murky eyes filled with tears. He slowly blinked to allow them to fall, and he was able to see two glittering blue eyes staring into his own in the darkness. "Imagination.." Something about being reminded of the other dragon's presence helped him grounded himself, and he stopped crying, though his head and heart were still pounding. Star opened his mouth to say something--anything--but he suddenly tensed and rolled away from where he assumed Imagination was. He was sick a few times, wasting everything he'd consumed from their hunting expedition. I'm such a cry-fledgling.

Star shakily forced himself to stand and he walked back over to where Imagination had been. "I'm sorry...I'm not just going to sit in here and fall apart. I'm not going to leave you in here alone," he took a deep breath, trying to sound as determined as he could at the moment. "Let's talk this out. I'm su-sure there's something."
"You seem like you need to rest . . ." he trailed off.
"You seem like you need to rest . . ." he trailed off.
Mourn / She/Her / Minor
Pings welcome!
Please don't call my dragons petnames. Call yours whatever you want, but it makes me really uncomfortable. Thank you.
"I um," Star took a shuddering breath. "Yeah, I guess you're right." Using his remaining strength to pull himself together, he stood up and began to slowly move back towards the entrance. "I'll feel more comfortable resting up here, where the cave is a little more lit."

"I um," Star took a shuddering breath. "Yeah, I guess you're right." Using his remaining strength to pull himself together, he stood up and began to slowly move back towards the entrance. "I'll feel more comfortable resting up here, where the cave is a little more lit."

He sighed and followed. That long walking through these caves just to turn back? However, he didn't complain to Star about it. He seemed like he had enough to deal with.
He sighed and followed. That long walking through these caves just to turn back? However, he didn't complain to Star about it. He seemed like he had enough to deal with.
Mourn / She/Her / Minor
Pings welcome!
I didn't expect him to come with me.Star thought in surprise, though slightly grateful. He settled next to a rock and began thinking of possible things they could do. I should have never left the Sundial Terrace.
I didn't expect him to come with me.Star thought in surprise, though slightly grateful. He settled next to a rock and began thinking of possible things they could do. I should have never left the Sundial Terrace.
Introducing [center][b]???[/b][/center] [center][b]Male[/b][/center] [center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/479397/47939666_350.png?mtime=XCktbgADHIE.png[/img][/center]
Introducing
???
Male
47939666_350.png?mtime=XCktbgADHIE.png
Mourn / She/Her / Minor
Pings welcome!
As Imagination was attempting to settle down as well, he heard footsteps. Talonsteps. But he didn't know of any clan members living in this area of the territory. His ears folded back, and he walked closer to Star.

"Do you hear that?"
As Imagination was attempting to settle down as well, he heard footsteps. Talonsteps. But he didn't know of any clan members living in this area of the territory. His ears folded back, and he walked closer to Star.

"Do you hear that?"
Mourn / She/Her / Minor
Pings welcome!
Star sat up a little too fast and it left his head spinning. He did hear that. It was faint, but it was the unmistakable sound of talons on the cave floor. "Yes...should we hide?"
Star sat up a little too fast and it left his head spinning. He did hear that. It was faint, but it was the unmistakable sound of talons on the cave floor. "Yes...should we hide?"
"Hide? Where? This cave is as barren as a desert!" He looked down the tunnels, and saw a pale glow coming towards them, getting bigger and bigger. What was that?
"Hide? Where? This cave is as barren as a desert!" He looked down the tunnels, and saw a pale glow coming towards them, getting bigger and bigger. What was that?
Mourn / She/Her / Minor
Pings welcome!
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 14 15