Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Eran's Nest [Closed\ Finished]
1 2 3 4 5
[center][b]Please read my rules first before joining in![/b][/center] This role will probably mostly be written in story form about my dragon's nest/ clan when it comes to my point of view. This is my first rp here so tips are welcome. If you wish to jump in please pm me so we can talk it over. The rp is open but to make sure it is a welcoming environment [b]please don't:[/b] [LIST=1] [*]Use foul or inappropriate language [*]Push romances with other people. You are welcome to talk about it but if they say no, they mean no. [*]Get mad if story line doesn't go exactly how you wish. [*]Bring outside drama into the role. I want to be on good standing with everyone. If you have issues with a player please deal with it elsewhere [*] Keep is PG if you can. Please don't go over anything pg-13, thank you. [*] Tell people how things should go rudely/ boss them around. [*] Be rude in general. [/LIST] Now that the rules are out of the way I wish to remind you that I support LGBT romances (keep any romance here light, fluffy and pg thank you) and that once all of my dragon's bios are written you may find a few who are. If that isn't your thing, this role may not be the most comfortable for you. Notes: ([i]insert text here[/i]) is a sign for oc chatting ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [center][b]Eran's Nest[/b][/center] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/413047/41304682_350.png[/img] ________________________________________________________________ Eran was a small and rather shy fae dragon. His scales were a wonderful mix of green, white and gem adorned red. He bounced from garden to garden, tending to the flowers and fruits within. The melons were of course his favorite as were the honeysuckle flowere. Every so often a sneeze would come from him and he would laugh a bit, shaking his head and tail before continuing on. He made it to the nursery where Akisaja, his mate, was tending to the lovely flowers they had planted for the hatchlings to enjoy. The flowers were an array of bright colours, pinks, purples, oranges, reds, yellows and even blues. They each seemed to fit perfectly in their places and bees and fireflies flew about. The nursery itself was in a sunny area of the clan's land. Shiny stones and gems of many colours lined the pathway to it and larger, darker coloured stones had been placed to makes a walkway. The nursery was quiet for the moment with three sets of parents taking turns on their moss and soft grass nests. With a quick peek inside Eran noticed that Satine had placed flowers in the nests when she went to check on the mothers. He smiles and gives Akisaja a quick nuzzle before flying towards the edge of the clan's land to take care of the gardens there. The forest was pleasing to the ear, filled with happy chirps and buzzes. The sun shone through the trees and created wonderfully warm sun bathing spots on carefully placed rocks which some of the clan's dragons were now resting on. As he got closer the sounds died out until her heard whimpers within one of the gardens. He flies over quickly and picks up both of the hatchlings he finds. Both were shivering and cold. He holds them close and hurries to the nursery,Akisaja following him once she see how fast he is hurrying. He walks to on of the warmer nests with sun shining on it and Satine comes over, curling up around them to help warm them. They both just whimper while Satine shushes them. Eran nods to her and hurries back to the edge the clan lands, wanting to check for anymore hatchings. He flies around, looking through the gardens carefully
Please read my rules first before joining in!

This role will probably mostly be written in story form about my dragon's nest/ clan when it comes to my point of view. This is my first rp here so tips are welcome. If you wish to jump in please pm me so we can talk it over. The rp is open but to make sure it is a welcoming environment please don't:
  1. Use foul or inappropriate language
  2. Push romances with other people. You are welcome to talk about it but if they say no, they mean no.
  3. Get mad if story line doesn't go exactly how you wish.
  4. Bring outside drama into the role. I want to be on good standing with everyone. If you have issues with a player please deal with it elsewhere
  5. Keep is PG if you can. Please don't go over anything pg-13, thank you.
  6. Tell people how things should go rudely/ boss them around.
  7. Be rude in general.

Now that the rules are out of the way I wish to remind you that I support LGBT romances (keep any romance here light, fluffy and pg thank you) and that once all of my dragon's bios are written you may find a few who are. If that isn't your thing, this role may not be the most comfortable for you.

Notes: (insert text here) is a sign for oc chatting
Eran's Nest

41304682_350.png

Eran was a small and rather shy fae dragon. His scales were a wonderful mix of green, white and gem adorned red. He bounced from garden to garden, tending to the flowers and fruits within. The melons were of course his favorite as were the honeysuckle flowere. Every so often a sneeze would come from him and he would laugh a bit, shaking his head and tail before continuing on. He made it to the nursery where Akisaja, his mate, was tending to the lovely flowers they had planted for the hatchlings to enjoy. The flowers were an array of bright colours, pinks, purples, oranges, reds, yellows and even blues. They each seemed to fit perfectly in their places and bees and fireflies flew about.

The nursery itself was in a sunny area of the clan's land. Shiny stones and gems of many colours lined the pathway to it and larger, darker coloured stones had been placed to makes a walkway. The nursery was quiet for the moment with three sets of parents taking turns on their moss and soft grass nests. With a quick peek inside Eran noticed that Satine had placed flowers in the nests when she went to check on the mothers. He smiles and gives Akisaja a quick nuzzle before flying towards the edge of the clan's land to take care of the gardens there. The forest was pleasing to the ear, filled with happy chirps and buzzes. The sun shone through the trees and created wonderfully warm sun bathing spots on carefully placed rocks which some of the clan's dragons were now resting on.

As he got closer the sounds died out until her heard whimpers within one of the gardens. He flies over quickly and picks up both of the hatchlings he finds. Both were shivering and cold. He holds them close and hurries to the nursery,Akisaja following him once she see how fast he is hurrying. He walks to on of the warmer nests with sun shining on it and Satine comes over, curling up around them to help warm them. They both just whimper while Satine shushes them. Eran nods to her and hurries back to the edge the clan lands, wanting to check for anymore hatchings. He flies around, looking through the gardens carefully

pumkindragon-icon-sticker.png
~♥~
Crunchy orange and yellow leaves, Apple Cider, Pumpkins, Red Foxes and Black Cats; a list of autumn things.

He/Him, /Gay. Equine Studie Major and Story writter
Fallarcanadoorgame.png
[center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/413003/41300206_350.png[/img][/center] ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ [center][b](Jump ins welcome to start. I will jump between Eran and Satine but other then that most of the characters mentioned will probably be dropped.)[/b][/center] Satine held both of the hatchings close while she stayed curled up in the nest. A few of the other mothers came over to look at the pair that were currently still shivering but no longer whimpering. Arka, one of the mothers came over and helped fluff the nest for Satine who in turn gave her a warm smile. "Thank you." "Not a problem." Was the reply.
41300206_350.png

(Jump ins welcome to start. I will jump between Eran and Satine but other then that most of the characters mentioned will probably be dropped.)

Satine held both of the hatchings close while she stayed curled up in the nest. A few of the other mothers came over to look at the pair that were currently still shivering but no longer whimpering. Arka, one of the mothers came over and helped fluff the nest for Satine who in turn gave her a warm smile. "Thank you." "Not a problem." Was the reply.
~♥~
Crunchy orange and yellow leaves, Apple Cider, Pumpkins, Red Foxes and Black Cats; a list of autumn things.

Fallarcanadoorgame.png
@ravensfox (Do you follow the thread?) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26411917] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/264120/26411917_350.png[/img] [/url] Lilac layed onto her stomach. Lilac had traveled for a long while to find a place to rest. Not everyone would want her in their territory afterall. The last sparring she had resulted in a twisted ankle. But it was fun. "Hopefully I won't be chased away this time" Lilac said in a sad tone. She closed her eyes and tried to rest, but it was clear she wasn't sleeping.
@ravensfox (Do you follow the thread?)

26411917_350.png

Lilac layed onto her stomach. Lilac had traveled for a long while to find a place to rest. Not everyone would want her in their territory afterall. The last sparring she had resulted in a twisted ankle. But it was fun. "Hopefully I won't be chased away this time" Lilac said in a sad tone. She closed her eyes and tried to rest, but it was clear she wasn't sleeping.
10.jpg
(@livendery yep, just was busy today and haven't been able to get on. Sorry about that, forgive me?)
Eran notices a dragon laying on the ground when he gets to the border of the clan lands and he hurries over. He nudges her shoulder gently. "Hello?" He nudges again. "Are you alright?"
(@livendery yep, just was busy today and haven't been able to get on. Sorry about that, forgive me?)
Eran notices a dragon laying on the ground when he gets to the border of the clan lands and he hurries over. He nudges her shoulder gently. "Hello?" He nudges again. "Are you alright?"
~♥~

Fallarcanadoorgame.png
(may i join)
(may i join)
Space was so Cool~
So Cool~
But it won't even live in a Memory
Universe Unspooled~
So Cruel~
To be Leaving with only a Melody~
(@gamesbreaking Yes, you may)
(@gamesbreaking Yes, you may)
~♥~

Fallarcanadoorgame.png
[img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/401629/40162870_350.png[/img] nightblade was in a forest. he was fixing is armor and stuff.
40162870_350.png
nightblade was in a forest. he was fixing is armor and stuff.
Space was so Cool~
So Cool~
But it won't even live in a Memory
Universe Unspooled~
So Cruel~
To be Leaving with only a Melody~
Satine left the hatchlings in the care of another dragon before heading out into the forest after Eran.
Satine left the hatchlings in the care of another dragon before heading out into the forest after Eran.
~♥~

Fallarcanadoorgame.png
(Wasn't mad)
Lilac cracked open one eye. "I'm fine. A twisted ankle is not enough to bring down my mood" she answered. "Who are you? If you don't mind me asking" Lilac continued before adding "I'm Lilac, a traveler rogue".
(Wasn't mad)
Lilac cracked open one eye. "I'm fine. A twisted ankle is not enough to bring down my mood" she answered. "Who are you? If you don't mind me asking" Lilac continued before adding "I'm Lilac, a traveler rogue".
10.jpg
Eran blinks a bit, "Oh! I'm Eran. I'm a clan leader." He takes a breath before letting out the next string of words in rather fast stream of breath. "Welcome, sorry your welcome couldn't be better, not that it is bad. Oh I'm digging myself into a hole. Forgive me, uh so I don't think I can carry you to my clan to see a healer. Well if she is there today, but she should be." He pauses. "I'm rambling, my apologies."
Eran blinks a bit, "Oh! I'm Eran. I'm a clan leader." He takes a breath before letting out the next string of words in rather fast stream of breath. "Welcome, sorry your welcome couldn't be better, not that it is bad. Oh I'm digging myself into a hole. Forgive me, uh so I don't think I can carry you to my clan to see a healer. Well if she is there today, but she should be." He pauses. "I'm rambling, my apologies."
~♥~

Fallarcanadoorgame.png
1 2 3 4 5