Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Roleplay! wings of fire
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 112 113
Hawkmoth awoke to light shimmering through the gaps in the canopy of leaves. She yawned and slipped out of her hut to find some fruit to eat. Maybe there were more mangos nearby. If there weren't there were always pears and those sticky red fruits.
Hawkmoth awoke to light shimmering through the gaps in the canopy of leaves. She yawned and slipped out of her hut to find some fruit to eat. Maybe there were more mangos nearby. If there weren't there were always pears and those sticky red fruits.
he/theyautistic

(i'll edit my signature soon, i promise.)
Glasswing kept walking and looking around. She wasn't sure what to even do at the moment. Run? Hide for the next eternity? She sighed looking around till she saw a hut, and the bodies of two skywing soldiers and another silkwing. She kept a good distance away and walked away from it, not wanting to smell the blood of the dead skywings, nor get noticed.
Glasswing kept walking and looking around. She wasn't sure what to even do at the moment. Run? Hide for the next eternity? She sighed looking around till she saw a hut, and the bodies of two skywing soldiers and another silkwing. She kept a good distance away and walked away from it, not wanting to smell the blood of the dead skywings, nor get noticed.
16159155922955337174188748864268.png
Hornet woke up finding a nightwing in front of her, suddenly she went cold, did one of the skywings survive and tell the nightwings? Her parents had broken the law because they had her. The nightwing pinned her down shutting Hornet´s snout then she was knocked out.
Hornet woke up finding a nightwing in front of her, suddenly she went cold, did one of the skywings survive and tell the nightwings? Her parents had broken the law because they had her. The nightwing pinned her down shutting Hornet´s snout then she was knocked out.
Hawkmoth glanced around for something that grew fruit, and soon caught sight of some pears growing nearby. She quickly darted forward, gathering as many in her front talons as she could. The Silkwing ate a couple of the spot and left the rest in her hut.
Hawkmoth glanced around for something that grew fruit, and soon caught sight of some pears growing nearby. She quickly darted forward, gathering as many in her front talons as she could. The Silkwing ate a couple of the spot and left the rest in her hut.
he/theyautistic

Hornet was still knocked out, but everything hurt, it felt like she was stung by a thousand bees.
Hornet was still knocked out, but everything hurt, it felt like she was stung by a thousand bees.
It took a while for Hawkmoth to notice the Nightwing by the Hivewing's hut, but by the time she had processed what had happened, they were gone. She poked her head into the hut to look for the Hivewing, but they were gone. Maybe the Nightwing had taken her.

The Silkwing made a sort of hissing noise and flew off in the direction she though the Nightwing had come from. Sure enough, Hawkmoth saw a dark shape flying off into the distance, carrying what appeared to be a Hivewing in some sort of net.
It took a while for Hawkmoth to notice the Nightwing by the Hivewing's hut, but by the time she had processed what had happened, they were gone. She poked her head into the hut to look for the Hivewing, but they were gone. Maybe the Nightwing had taken her.

The Silkwing made a sort of hissing noise and flew off in the direction she though the Nightwing had come from. Sure enough, Hawkmoth saw a dark shape flying off into the distance, carrying what appeared to be a Hivewing in some sort of net.
he/theyautistic

Hornet woke up looking down at the forest, the nightwing looked down at her and dropped her. the nightwing hit her neck making her knocked out again,and the nightwing caught her.
Hornet woke up looking down at the forest, the nightwing looked down at her and dropped her. the nightwing hit her neck making her knocked out again,and the nightwing caught her.
Hawkmoth silently followed the pair of dragons, keeping to the shadows of the trees whenever possible. Her thoughts were racing. Should I let the Nightwing take her? I don't want to get in trouble, but- She shook her head. She helped me, I have to help her in return. The Silkwing flapped her wings quickly to catch up with the Nightwing.
Hawkmoth silently followed the pair of dragons, keeping to the shadows of the trees whenever possible. Her thoughts were racing. Should I let the Nightwing take her? I don't want to get in trouble, but- She shook her head. She helped me, I have to help her in return. The Silkwing flapped her wings quickly to catch up with the Nightwing.
he/theyautistic

Glasswing swiftly returned to her area and hid, going back to building the platform and creating a hut decently sized between two trees. She got bored after a while, and frowned, looking around for any dragons, but didn't see any, so she simply sat down in her new hut, listening for any hints of a dragon nearby.
Glasswing swiftly returned to her area and hid, going back to building the platform and creating a hut decently sized between two trees. She got bored after a while, and frowned, looking around for any dragons, but didn't see any, so she simply sat down in her new hut, listening for any hints of a dragon nearby.
16159155922955337174188748864268.png
The nightwing flicked his tail, suddenly three more nightwings appeared, it was like they knew someone was going to try to save Hornet.
The nightwing flicked his tail, suddenly three more nightwings appeared, it was like they knew someone was going to try to save Hornet.
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 112 113