Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Roleplay! wings of fire
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 112 113
Hornet gazed up at the branch and saw the silkwing. Something urged her to help her,
so she made a den in the tree and secretly put her in it. ( it was Hawkmoth )
Hornet gazed up at the branch and saw the silkwing. Something urged her to help her,
so she made a den in the tree and secretly put her in it. ( it was Hawkmoth )
('something urged her to help her')
(my last two brain cells: HMM)

Hawkmoth flinched when the Hivewing approached. She wanted to bolt into the trees, because she had seen how dangerous they could be back on Pantala, but all the dragon did was build a den on the next branch over.

The Silkwing felt relieved that the Hivewing had not lunged and attacked her (which, to be honest, was what she had expected to happen), but as she settled down in the den, she wondered what had made them help.
('something urged her to help her')
(my last two brain cells: HMM)

Hawkmoth flinched when the Hivewing approached. She wanted to bolt into the trees, because she had seen how dangerous they could be back on Pantala, but all the dragon did was build a den on the next branch over.

The Silkwing felt relieved that the Hivewing had not lunged and attacked her (which, to be honest, was what she had expected to happen), but as she settled down in the den, she wondered what had made them help.
he/theyautistic

(i'll edit my signature soon, i promise.)
She darted away heading into her hut. she spent part of the afternoon trying to figure out who was her parents. Being a hybrid wasn't bad but nor was it good, for her anyways..
She darted away heading into her hut. she spent part of the afternoon trying to figure out who was her parents. Being a hybrid wasn't bad but nor was it good, for her anyways..
Glasswing got up after a while, she had bandaged her tail and used some leaves of a spiky little plant that was clear on the inside to soothe the burns, and continued walking, looking around cautiously at any noise. The smell of smoke still tinged the air, and she suspected the skywings got Impatient. She sighed, tucking her wings.

(I'mma try making a hivewing character, probably male cause there are more females so far.)
Glasswing got up after a while, she had bandaged her tail and used some leaves of a spiky little plant that was clear on the inside to soothe the burns, and continued walking, looking around cautiously at any noise. The smell of smoke still tinged the air, and she suspected the skywings got Impatient. She sighed, tucking her wings.

(I'mma try making a hivewing character, probably male cause there are more females so far.)
16159155922955337174188748864268.png
The branches weaved neatly together to create the hut hid her bright yellow scales more easily than the wall of leaves that could barely disguise her head, let alone the rest of her body. Hawkmoth darted back to the other branch quickly to collect her mangos, but other than that she spent most of the night in the hut.

The Silkwing frowned, remembering the Hivewing that had helped her. What had made her want to do that? She didn't have time to think about that, though; she had to get some sleep for once.
The branches weaved neatly together to create the hut hid her bright yellow scales more easily than the wall of leaves that could barely disguise her head, let alone the rest of her body. Hawkmoth darted back to the other branch quickly to collect her mangos, but other than that she spent most of the night in the hut.

The Silkwing frowned, remembering the Hivewing that had helped her. What had made her want to do that? She didn't have time to think about that, though; she had to get some sleep for once.
he/theyautistic

The memory of her brother´s death flashed in her mind, the nightwings had taken his life, she made a fist with her hands but soon calmed down. the two skywings where outside her hut, she panicked not knowing what to do.
The memory of her brother´s death flashed in her mind, the nightwings had taken his life, she made a fist with her hands but soon calmed down. the two skywings where outside her hut, she panicked not knowing what to do.
Hawkmoth glanced briefly out of the window to the hut, and saw the two Skywing soldiers crowding around a space in the trees. As she looked more closely, she could see a hut similar to hers, with the same Hivewing from earlier panicking.

Something made her want to return the favour, so the Silkwing darted out of the hut and shot silk at the soldiers before dashing away, flapping her wings swiftly so they couldn't catch up to her.
Hawkmoth glanced briefly out of the window to the hut, and saw the two Skywing soldiers crowding around a space in the trees. As she looked more closely, she could see a hut similar to hers, with the same Hivewing from earlier panicking.

Something made her want to return the favour, so the Silkwing darted out of the hut and shot silk at the soldiers before dashing away, flapping her wings swiftly so they couldn't catch up to her.
he/theyautistic

She saw the skywings panicking around her hut, it was her chance.... she darted out hissing and a flash of a single attack had killed both of them, she had slit their throats neatly. She ran back inside the hut not knowing why she had taken their lives..
She saw the skywings panicking around her hut, it was her chance.... she darted out hissing and a flash of a single attack had killed both of them, she had slit their throats neatly. She ran back inside the hut not knowing why she had taken their lives..
Hawkmoth glanced back to see if the Skywings had followed her, but all that had followed was silence. She swooped back towards her hut, and saw the two Skywings lying limply on the forest floor.

The Silkwing stopped for a moment, studying the scene, and quickly darted back towards the hut. She wrapped her tail over her snout, ignoring the persistent calls of the birds perched in the trees.
Hawkmoth glanced back to see if the Skywings had followed her, but all that had followed was silence. She swooped back towards her hut, and saw the two Skywings lying limply on the forest floor.

The Silkwing stopped for a moment, studying the scene, and quickly darted back towards the hut. She wrapped her tail over her snout, ignoring the persistent calls of the birds perched in the trees.
he/theyautistic

She walked into the kitchen and ate some pears, after that she fell asleep on her bed that night.

@Crowfolly
She walked into the kitchen and ate some pears, after that she fell asleep on her bed that night.

@Crowfolly
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 112 113