Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Mythical/Magic Roleplay (closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
• I don't mind bad grammar/punctuation, SO LONG AS you use commas. Otherwise, it can get confusing

My main characters:
*Alyssiya*
• female
• human
• medium brown skin
• green eyes
• auburn hair
• 6"2
• 17 years
*Her weapons/clothes/abilities*
• Bow and arrows
• various poisons (antidotes can be figured out in the roleplay)
• sword (made from metal that can cut through dragon scales)
• dagger (made from metal that can cut through dragon scales)
• 2 throwing knives in her boots (made from metal that can cut through dragon scales)
• 2 knives up her sleeves (made from metal that can cut through dragon scales)
• 4 knives in her cloak (made from metal that can cut through dragon scales)
• emerald dragonskin cloak (originally, this cloak is impervious to all but teeth/fangs/spines of a dragon and weapons made of a specific metal which is guarded by wild dragons. This can be negotiated)
• clear dragonskin veil
• black dragonskin quiver, sword belt, sword + dagger scabbards, gloves and boots
• mage
*other*
• telepathic
• in the top 5 sword-fighters

*Mussanna*
• dragon
• female
• 10 years
• lavender eyes with heather streaks
• amethyst body scales, darker lower jaw, line from head down to tail, brow ridge, paws, lighter underbelly, underside of paws/tail
(^dragon colours same as the ones used by FR if you want a clear idea^)
• 26 metres long, 28 metre wingspan, 6 metres high, 23,000 kilos
• inner, clear eyelid, for protecting the eye and still being able to see
• outer eyelid, closed only when sleeping/if there is a bright flash
• spines beginning between her eyes until the tip of her tail getting progressively longer then shorter, 2 spines on the side of her tail like a Stegosaurus's, small spikes on brow ridges and at the side of her jaw pointing outward
• sharp serrated claws

*weapons*
• fangs
• claws
• spines
• venom with no currently known antidote
• mage
(↓see dragon colour abilities below↓)

*other*
• telepathic

The roleplay:
So, my idea for this roleplay is for it to be in an alternate world, where magic and dragons are fairly common. No aeroplanes, guns, televisions, radios etc.. All swords, maces, bow and arrows, crossbows, that sort of thing.

It's currently Octoberish in the RP, so mid Spring.

It's not FR related. The dragon/human concept is similar to Christopher Paolini's Inheritance series. The magic is not so much, it doesn't run on energy most of the time (really really big things, i.e. cutting a continent in half or something would take lots of energy).

Telepathy is a thing. Mostly just between dragons and some humans. Not everyone would have an aptitude, but it's up to you if your character does or not.

I can usually reply within an hour or two, however it can sometimes take day or two instead, if I am writing a long message, or out. Or writers block.

I write between a couple short of sentences to easily 20+ long paragraphs. It depends on what I have to work with, which also depends on what you and the other members of the roleplays do. I would prefer 5+ medium paragraphs if possible, but don't feel obliged if you can only think of a couple of sentences of dialogue.

Please no godmodding and powerplaying. I do understand if this happens - I have the problem of doing this myself, as I know where my characters stand in my world, and can be a bit reluctant to relinquish my position. Just let me know if this happens and I'll try to stop it, and I do sincerely apologise.

You can play pretty much anything you want, with the exceptions of:
• Werewolves
• Vampires
• Any non-original characters. Feel free to base a character on one existing from books, movies, anime etc., just you can't use Percy Jackson, Captain America...

Zombies are a grey area for some reason. We'll figure that out.

These characters I am using are old, and the colour of a dragon signifies their powers and abilities:

• Red/orange: fire, bond to humans less often, can burn other dragons, impervious to fire from other dragons, can be burned from within by dragons of the same colours, more violent, arrogant

• Green: nature, dragons can, over time, coax plants into formations, lend them energy to grow, some older dragons who can control plants instantaneously, resistant to all plant poisons, some more than others

• Blue: often have gills, can't be seen above water, because their scales cover them, it's one of their least protected spots, they can control the water to some degree

• Silver: (1) there are the arctic dragons, who hate the heat, they have icy breath as opposed to fire, extra layer/s of scales, silver-white
(2) moon dragons: during full moon, they become stronger, faster, more agile and heal almost instantaneously when it comes to most poisons/wounds, during the time when there is no moon, they are like normal dragons, pearly-silver
(3) air: slim, agile build, lithe, grey

• Pink/purple: are associated with magic, hey can change shape, use any form of magic, and are much stronger when it comes to mental

• Black: deal with dark arcane magic, they don't get along well with the purple dragons, but they are drawn to each other, each being half of the whole

• Gold/yellow: radiate warmth and light, they are the least cold-favouring dragons, and hibernate during autumn and winter

• Brown: they live deep underground in caves and tunnels, physically very strong, they lost the ability to breathe fire a long time ago (the rest unknown)

I think that's it, and if there's anything I need to add, I will ;) When I am saying something outside of the RP, it tends to go to the top or the bottom of my post, (in these, bracket like thingies that I forget the name of again xD)
Here goes my first bit :) Take it in turns, and, if the RP is open, join in when you feel like it :)

Alyssiya climbed onto Mussanna's back, something that took a little more skill these days, seeing as Mussanna had done a lot of growing.

Hurry up, Mussanna grumbled. We don't have all day.

Yes we do, Alyssiya replied, amused. You just want to see Zephyr, don't you? Either way, she wasn't going to take any longer than she needed to.

You know what I mean.

Alyssiya settled herself comfortably between Mussanna's shoulderblades, slinging her quiver over the neck spike in front of her.

Mussanna spread her purple wings, early morning light illuminating them, and took to the air, rising up to the sparse clouds.

She veered south, and after a while, the grasses, not yet brown from summer, gave way to sand at the edge of a desert.

Mussanna settled herself down on top of a sand dune, and Alyssiya dismounted, taking her quiver and stringing her bow. Mussanna rolled in the sand, enjoying its warmth, and the way it scoured her scales.

Alyssiya sat a little way off from Mussanna, not wanting to get drowned in sand, or hit by her wings and tail. Her bow sat in her lap, and two arrows rested at her side, one already on the bowstring.

A morning of stakeout in the desert wasn't her favourite thing, but several villages to the south had been attacked by bandits, and seemed to be traveling by desert.

Alyssiya, being the only person available within a practical distance, had set out as soon as she could to keep watch. Someone else, who she hadn't met yet, but was trustworthy, according to her friends, was going to relieve her around noon.

The annoying thing about being on watch, was you had to be constantly surveying your surroundings. Alyssiya grumbled internally. What she wouldn't give to be able to read a book...

Well, there were a few things she wouldn't give - a lot in fact. But books were awesome, and that was that.

(Okay, feel free to join in! If you don't choose to be the person at noon, I'll create a character for that. You can be anyone - someone passing through the desert, one of the bandits etc..)
• I don't mind bad grammar/punctuation, SO LONG AS you use commas. Otherwise, it can get confusing

My main characters:
*Alyssiya*
• female
• human
• medium brown skin
• green eyes
• auburn hair
• 6"2
• 17 years
*Her weapons/clothes/abilities*
• Bow and arrows
• various poisons (antidotes can be figured out in the roleplay)
• sword (made from metal that can cut through dragon scales)
• dagger (made from metal that can cut through dragon scales)
• 2 throwing knives in her boots (made from metal that can cut through dragon scales)
• 2 knives up her sleeves (made from metal that can cut through dragon scales)
• 4 knives in her cloak (made from metal that can cut through dragon scales)
• emerald dragonskin cloak (originally, this cloak is impervious to all but teeth/fangs/spines of a dragon and weapons made of a specific metal which is guarded by wild dragons. This can be negotiated)
• clear dragonskin veil
• black dragonskin quiver, sword belt, sword + dagger scabbards, gloves and boots
• mage
*other*
• telepathic
• in the top 5 sword-fighters

*Mussanna*
• dragon
• female
• 10 years
• lavender eyes with heather streaks
• amethyst body scales, darker lower jaw, line from head down to tail, brow ridge, paws, lighter underbelly, underside of paws/tail
(^dragon colours same as the ones used by FR if you want a clear idea^)
• 26 metres long, 28 metre wingspan, 6 metres high, 23,000 kilos
• inner, clear eyelid, for protecting the eye and still being able to see
• outer eyelid, closed only when sleeping/if there is a bright flash
• spines beginning between her eyes until the tip of her tail getting progressively longer then shorter, 2 spines on the side of her tail like a Stegosaurus's, small spikes on brow ridges and at the side of her jaw pointing outward
• sharp serrated claws

*weapons*
• fangs
• claws
• spines
• venom with no currently known antidote
• mage
(↓see dragon colour abilities below↓)

*other*
• telepathic

The roleplay:
So, my idea for this roleplay is for it to be in an alternate world, where magic and dragons are fairly common. No aeroplanes, guns, televisions, radios etc.. All swords, maces, bow and arrows, crossbows, that sort of thing.

It's currently Octoberish in the RP, so mid Spring.

It's not FR related. The dragon/human concept is similar to Christopher Paolini's Inheritance series. The magic is not so much, it doesn't run on energy most of the time (really really big things, i.e. cutting a continent in half or something would take lots of energy).

Telepathy is a thing. Mostly just between dragons and some humans. Not everyone would have an aptitude, but it's up to you if your character does or not.

I can usually reply within an hour or two, however it can sometimes take day or two instead, if I am writing a long message, or out. Or writers block.

I write between a couple short of sentences to easily 20+ long paragraphs. It depends on what I have to work with, which also depends on what you and the other members of the roleplays do. I would prefer 5+ medium paragraphs if possible, but don't feel obliged if you can only think of a couple of sentences of dialogue.

Please no godmodding and powerplaying. I do understand if this happens - I have the problem of doing this myself, as I know where my characters stand in my world, and can be a bit reluctant to relinquish my position. Just let me know if this happens and I'll try to stop it, and I do sincerely apologise.

You can play pretty much anything you want, with the exceptions of:
• Werewolves
• Vampires
• Any non-original characters. Feel free to base a character on one existing from books, movies, anime etc., just you can't use Percy Jackson, Captain America...

Zombies are a grey area for some reason. We'll figure that out.

These characters I am using are old, and the colour of a dragon signifies their powers and abilities:

• Red/orange: fire, bond to humans less often, can burn other dragons, impervious to fire from other dragons, can be burned from within by dragons of the same colours, more violent, arrogant

• Green: nature, dragons can, over time, coax plants into formations, lend them energy to grow, some older dragons who can control plants instantaneously, resistant to all plant poisons, some more than others

• Blue: often have gills, can't be seen above water, because their scales cover them, it's one of their least protected spots, they can control the water to some degree

• Silver: (1) there are the arctic dragons, who hate the heat, they have icy breath as opposed to fire, extra layer/s of scales, silver-white
(2) moon dragons: during full moon, they become stronger, faster, more agile and heal almost instantaneously when it comes to most poisons/wounds, during the time when there is no moon, they are like normal dragons, pearly-silver
(3) air: slim, agile build, lithe, grey

• Pink/purple: are associated with magic, hey can change shape, use any form of magic, and are much stronger when it comes to mental

• Black: deal with dark arcane magic, they don't get along well with the purple dragons, but they are drawn to each other, each being half of the whole

• Gold/yellow: radiate warmth and light, they are the least cold-favouring dragons, and hibernate during autumn and winter

• Brown: they live deep underground in caves and tunnels, physically very strong, they lost the ability to breathe fire a long time ago (the rest unknown)

I think that's it, and if there's anything I need to add, I will ;) When I am saying something outside of the RP, it tends to go to the top or the bottom of my post, (in these, bracket like thingies that I forget the name of again xD)
Here goes my first bit :) Take it in turns, and, if the RP is open, join in when you feel like it :)

Alyssiya climbed onto Mussanna's back, something that took a little more skill these days, seeing as Mussanna had done a lot of growing.

Hurry up, Mussanna grumbled. We don't have all day.

Yes we do, Alyssiya replied, amused. You just want to see Zephyr, don't you? Either way, she wasn't going to take any longer than she needed to.

You know what I mean.

Alyssiya settled herself comfortably between Mussanna's shoulderblades, slinging her quiver over the neck spike in front of her.

Mussanna spread her purple wings, early morning light illuminating them, and took to the air, rising up to the sparse clouds.

She veered south, and after a while, the grasses, not yet brown from summer, gave way to sand at the edge of a desert.

Mussanna settled herself down on top of a sand dune, and Alyssiya dismounted, taking her quiver and stringing her bow. Mussanna rolled in the sand, enjoying its warmth, and the way it scoured her scales.

Alyssiya sat a little way off from Mussanna, not wanting to get drowned in sand, or hit by her wings and tail. Her bow sat in her lap, and two arrows rested at her side, one already on the bowstring.

A morning of stakeout in the desert wasn't her favourite thing, but several villages to the south had been attacked by bandits, and seemed to be traveling by desert.

Alyssiya, being the only person available within a practical distance, had set out as soon as she could to keep watch. Someone else, who she hadn't met yet, but was trustworthy, according to her friends, was going to relieve her around noon.

The annoying thing about being on watch, was you had to be constantly surveying your surroundings. Alyssiya grumbled internally. What she wouldn't give to be able to read a book...

Well, there were a few things she wouldn't give - a lot in fact. But books were awesome, and that was that.

(Okay, feel free to join in! If you don't choose to be the person at noon, I'll create a character for that. You can be anyone - someone passing through the desert, one of the bandits etc..)
Please click on my babies!
FR time+17
Art-Shop-Button.jpg
Coatl-WC-Imp-Button.png
Wn6vGC1.png
Bb9XFYa.png
7A7cEAI.png
tNgQJvM.png
fDSaoY3.png
NN9NPXA.png
jccRWgS.png
40QQWBU.png
o4KdtaP.png
Bumping.
Bumping.
FR time+17
Art-Shop-Button.jpg
Coatl-WC-Imp-Button.png
Wn6vGC1.png
Bb9XFYa.png
7A7cEAI.png
tNgQJvM.png
fDSaoY3.png
NN9NPXA.png
jccRWgS.png
40QQWBU.png
o4KdtaP.png
Bumping again.
Bumping again.
FR time+17
Art-Shop-Button.jpg
Coatl-WC-Imp-Button.png
Wn6vGC1.png
Bb9XFYa.png
7A7cEAI.png
tNgQJvM.png
fDSaoY3.png
NN9NPXA.png
jccRWgS.png
40QQWBU.png
o4KdtaP.png
(Hi! I'd like to join, but I will warn you, I'm new to roleplaying and will probably, most likely ruin stuff. I just wanna make sure that if its ok if I join, because I only kinda know what I'm doing :/) @SallyJane
(Hi! I'd like to join, but I will warn you, I'm new to roleplaying and will probably, most likely ruin stuff. I just wanna make sure that if its ok if I join, because I only kinda know what I'm doing :/) @SallyJane
Please keep in mind that my logic permit has expired and that the 76th color of the alphabet in the exact time of a parakeet eating a pie in June is equivalent to a giant whale-eating cantaloupe allergic to a chair made out of potato salami held by a sandwich that has beetle hands.
( @FutureChiken you're perfectly welcome to join :) I don't think you'll ruin anything. I'd describe it like writing a book. If you've written a story before, maybe use that experience to help?)
( @FutureChiken you're perfectly welcome to join :) I don't think you'll ruin anything. I'd describe it like writing a book. If you've written a story before, maybe use that experience to help?)
FR time+17
Art-Shop-Button.jpg
Coatl-WC-Imp-Button.png
Wn6vGC1.png
Bb9XFYa.png
7A7cEAI.png
tNgQJvM.png
fDSaoY3.png
NN9NPXA.png
jccRWgS.png
40QQWBU.png
o4KdtaP.png
(Also, I apologise if a take a while to reply - I'm in the coliseum, so I don't see the notifications unless I click on the notification image, which I am very good at forgetting to do xD Also, I'm subscribed to the thread, so there's no need to ping me :) )
(Also, I apologise if a take a while to reply - I'm in the coliseum, so I don't see the notifications unless I click on the notification image, which I am very good at forgetting to do xD Also, I'm subscribed to the thread, so there's no need to ping me :) )
FR time+17
Art-Shop-Button.jpg
Coatl-WC-Imp-Button.png
Wn6vGC1.png
Bb9XFYa.png
7A7cEAI.png
tNgQJvM.png
fDSaoY3.png
NN9NPXA.png
jccRWgS.png
40QQWBU.png
o4KdtaP.png
(Thank you! Guess I should go then..)

Ariron stumbled across the desert, he was exhausted. He didn't know where he was or what time it was, the only thing he knew was that he had to get as far away from the village as possible. The guards would be looking for him.

He wore a black, thick cloak that was covered in sand and blood. he knew he would die from the heat before the guards got to him but he didn't care, he kept going. He had two bags slung on his back, one was a plain old sack and the other contained his spell books, research and his journal. He brushed his long hair out of his eyes and quickened his pace.

"There's no need to keep going, there's no one following you. You've been moving for hours with no rest. And who is going to see you anyway?" Said the voice in his head

"Oh shut up, you got me in this mess..." Aririon muttered.

The voice chuckled, "Any more walking and you'll die, neither of us would want that."

The voice was a either a monster, demon, or some other stupid otherworldly creature that had decided to take residence in Aririon's mind. It was harmless, unless Aririon forgot to cast the complicated spell that would shut it up and prevent it from possessing him and destroying villages.

The voice was deciding wether or not to make Aririon pass out or rest. It settled with making him pass out.

Aririon fell face first into the sand, unconscious.
(Thank you! Guess I should go then..)

Ariron stumbled across the desert, he was exhausted. He didn't know where he was or what time it was, the only thing he knew was that he had to get as far away from the village as possible. The guards would be looking for him.

He wore a black, thick cloak that was covered in sand and blood. he knew he would die from the heat before the guards got to him but he didn't care, he kept going. He had two bags slung on his back, one was a plain old sack and the other contained his spell books, research and his journal. He brushed his long hair out of his eyes and quickened his pace.

"There's no need to keep going, there's no one following you. You've been moving for hours with no rest. And who is going to see you anyway?" Said the voice in his head

"Oh shut up, you got me in this mess..." Aririon muttered.

The voice chuckled, "Any more walking and you'll die, neither of us would want that."

The voice was a either a monster, demon, or some other stupid otherworldly creature that had decided to take residence in Aririon's mind. It was harmless, unless Aririon forgot to cast the complicated spell that would shut it up and prevent it from possessing him and destroying villages.

The voice was deciding wether or not to make Aririon pass out or rest. It settled with making him pass out.

Aririon fell face first into the sand, unconscious.
Please keep in mind that my logic permit has expired and that the 76th color of the alphabet in the exact time of a parakeet eating a pie in June is equivalent to a giant whale-eating cantaloupe allergic to a chair made out of potato salami held by a sandwich that has beetle hands.
Mussanna's head jerked up from the sand, the abrupt movement startling Alyssiya.

What?! she asked, alarmed.

Can you see that... Mussanna was looking at something in the distance. Seeing as she had the higher vantage point, and better senses, Alyssiya decided to trust her judgement.

She climbed onto Mussanna's back for a better view, sand cascading off Mussanna's scales.

Fifty or so metres away, lying in the sand, out in full sun, was a dark shape.

Alyssiya's two spare arrows were back in her quiver, bow drawn slightly with the other on the bowstring.

Mussanna approached the shadow in the sand. As they got closer, they realised it was a person.

"Thick black clothes here," Alyssiya muttered. "How stupid is this person? Or do they have a death wish."

Mussanna growled. They smell of blood, she warned.

Give me some shade, Muss.

Mussanna spread one finely-scaled wing, shading the stranger.

Alyssiya jumped down from Mussanna, her bow back in the quiver on her back. In her hand, she now held her sword.

Carefully, she poked the person in the back with the tip of her sword, waiting to see if they would react.
Mussanna's head jerked up from the sand, the abrupt movement startling Alyssiya.

What?! she asked, alarmed.

Can you see that... Mussanna was looking at something in the distance. Seeing as she had the higher vantage point, and better senses, Alyssiya decided to trust her judgement.

She climbed onto Mussanna's back for a better view, sand cascading off Mussanna's scales.

Fifty or so metres away, lying in the sand, out in full sun, was a dark shape.

Alyssiya's two spare arrows were back in her quiver, bow drawn slightly with the other on the bowstring.

Mussanna approached the shadow in the sand. As they got closer, they realised it was a person.

"Thick black clothes here," Alyssiya muttered. "How stupid is this person? Or do they have a death wish."

Mussanna growled. They smell of blood, she warned.

Give me some shade, Muss.

Mussanna spread one finely-scaled wing, shading the stranger.

Alyssiya jumped down from Mussanna, her bow back in the quiver on her back. In her hand, she now held her sword.

Carefully, she poked the person in the back with the tip of her sword, waiting to see if they would react.
FR time+17
Art-Shop-Button.jpg
Coatl-WC-Imp-Button.png
Wn6vGC1.png
Bb9XFYa.png
7A7cEAI.png
tNgQJvM.png
fDSaoY3.png
NN9NPXA.png
jccRWgS.png
40QQWBU.png
o4KdtaP.png
(Yeet! I love Inheritance, sign me up!)
Srungr laughed as he torched the village even more, his flames licking the buildings hungrily, incinerating the small farmer’s town. The rather large dragon was a vibrant red-orange, mostly orange, but red was still in his appearance.
Are you done yet, Srungr? a voice appeared in his head.
The dragon only responded by blasting out another burst of white-hot flame.

Daeldr sighed. Rolling his eyes, he adjusted his legs in the saddle. The hide was that of a deer, quite soft and comfortable, but the boy was starting to get impatient. He was maybe sixteen at most, though there was a sadistic glint in his eye. Daeldr had already wreaked his own havoc upon the village, stealthily killing off a single villager every night until they began to fight each other.

All of the villagers were dead now, as they had let suspicion get too deep, and eventually, there had been a massive civil battle. Srungr always questioned him on his happiness in seeing them rip themselves apart. He liked seeing that he could cause all this, his hand was the one who killed them all.
Srungr preferred to torch things.

The desert heat was impressive. Daeldr wiped his brow, watching the village burn as he just sat upon the demon wreaking havoc. Thieves and bandits now burned as they were taken down as well. Sighing again, he slumped over.
Can we please leave? he whined internally to the dragon.

Fine. But I want to go north. Srungr demanded, alighting outside the village.
Why?
Just wanna, Dae. the dragon said, flicking his tail. He wanted more to maim now, and he was looking for prey.
Fine. the boy agreed, and the dragon took off north, flying over the dunes.
Suddenly, a flash of purple was below them. Question-feelings shot simultaneously isn’t heir heads. A dragon in the desert?

Plunging down, the pair landed to the side of the dragon and noticing the two other forms.
(Yeet! I love Inheritance, sign me up!)
Srungr laughed as he torched the village even more, his flames licking the buildings hungrily, incinerating the small farmer’s town. The rather large dragon was a vibrant red-orange, mostly orange, but red was still in his appearance.
Are you done yet, Srungr? a voice appeared in his head.
The dragon only responded by blasting out another burst of white-hot flame.

Daeldr sighed. Rolling his eyes, he adjusted his legs in the saddle. The hide was that of a deer, quite soft and comfortable, but the boy was starting to get impatient. He was maybe sixteen at most, though there was a sadistic glint in his eye. Daeldr had already wreaked his own havoc upon the village, stealthily killing off a single villager every night until they began to fight each other.

All of the villagers were dead now, as they had let suspicion get too deep, and eventually, there had been a massive civil battle. Srungr always questioned him on his happiness in seeing them rip themselves apart. He liked seeing that he could cause all this, his hand was the one who killed them all.
Srungr preferred to torch things.

The desert heat was impressive. Daeldr wiped his brow, watching the village burn as he just sat upon the demon wreaking havoc. Thieves and bandits now burned as they were taken down as well. Sighing again, he slumped over.
Can we please leave? he whined internally to the dragon.

Fine. But I want to go north. Srungr demanded, alighting outside the village.
Why?
Just wanna, Dae. the dragon said, flicking his tail. He wanted more to maim now, and he was looking for prey.
Fine. the boy agreed, and the dragon took off north, flying over the dunes.
Suddenly, a flash of purple was below them. Question-feelings shot simultaneously isn’t heir heads. A dragon in the desert?

Plunging down, the pair landed to the side of the dragon and noticing the two other forms.
| King | Under 18 | He/Him|

My hobby is bad things I love
(haha, welcome Kingman! Just out of curiosity, which villages are the pair of you referring to? There have been no deaths in the village where Alyssiya and Mussanna were.

And, @FutureChiken, they probably would have noticed Aririon.

I'll put my answer in, as soon as I'm able after FutureChiken has :)

Also, I forgot to mention that Alyssiya's arrowheads, knives, sword and dagger can get through dragon scales (the dragons guard this metal jealously, and only give it to trusted Riders/friends. If someone looses their trust, the weapons are taken back.))
(haha, welcome Kingman! Just out of curiosity, which villages are the pair of you referring to? There have been no deaths in the village where Alyssiya and Mussanna were.

And, @FutureChiken, they probably would have noticed Aririon.

I'll put my answer in, as soon as I'm able after FutureChiken has :)

Also, I forgot to mention that Alyssiya's arrowheads, knives, sword and dagger can get through dragon scales (the dragons guard this metal jealously, and only give it to trusted Riders/friends. If someone looses their trust, the weapons are taken back.))
FR time+17
Art-Shop-Button.jpg
Coatl-WC-Imp-Button.png
Wn6vGC1.png
Bb9XFYa.png
7A7cEAI.png
tNgQJvM.png
fDSaoY3.png
NN9NPXA.png
jccRWgS.png
40QQWBU.png