Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Plot (PRIVATE)
1 2 ... 2463 2464 2465 2466 2467 ... 4117 4118
"I want heroin," Adrian expanded.
"I want heroin," Adrian expanded.
"Kid, you got the wrong number." the man said. He didn't know Adrian, so he didn't trust selling to a kid. For all he knew, Adrian could be a cop.
"Kid, you got the wrong number." the man said. He didn't know Adrian, so he didn't trust selling to a kid. For all he knew, Adrian could be a cop.
Adrian snapped. "To hell I have, I know that you have it! What's the matter with you, you think I'm a snitch? F- you, I'll find someone else then, stupid-"
Adrian snapped. "To hell I have, I know that you have it! What's the matter with you, you think I'm a snitch? F- you, I'll find someone else then, stupid-"
The man hung up, not appreciating Adrian's tone.
The man hung up, not appreciating Adrian's tone.
Adrian screamed in frustration and decided he'd have to hitchhike home and go to his normal guy, following the road.
Adrian screamed in frustration and decided he'd have to hitchhike home and go to his normal guy, following the road.
At some point while Adrian was walking, a white rolls-royce began following Adrian, driving very slowly to match his speed on foot.
At some point while Adrian was walking, a white rolls-royce began following Adrian, driving very slowly to match his speed on foot.
Adrian stopped when he noticed. He assumed it was Micheal, or maybe one of his brothers here to tell him off, so he wasn't all that concerned. He even considered asking for a lift, since he could lie about why he wanted to go to the city. With that in mind, he went up to it.
Adrian stopped when he noticed. He assumed it was Micheal, or maybe one of his brothers here to tell him off, so he wasn't all that concerned. He even considered asking for a lift, since he could lie about why he wanted to go to the city. With that in mind, he went up to it.
The driver rolled down the window, and clearly wasn't Micheal. Instead it was a young ginger man. "In." he ordered.
The driver rolled down the window, and clearly wasn't Micheal. Instead it was a young ginger man. "In." he ordered.
Adrian didn't recognise him, so he shrugged. "Tell me who you are first." He knew better than to get into fancy cars with strangers, that's how murders happened.
Adrian didn't recognise him, so he shrugged. "Tell me who you are first." He knew better than to get into fancy cars with strangers, that's how murders happened.
"Briar Sage. In." the man repeated.
"Briar Sage. In." the man repeated.
1 2 ... 2463 2464 2465 2466 2467 ... 4117 4118