Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Aphelion Academy- Roleplay Topic
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 59 60
ah im a fool thank you so much!))
ah im a fool thank you so much!))
:^)
Np!~
Np!~
2Grf1oy.jpg
Kip leaned forward a little bit as he shrunk back, unintentionally looming over him as she attempted to both keep eye contact and look at his book's title at the same time. Her parents had always said that eye contact was polite, after all, though it always seemed like she was the only kid out of her and her 2 adoptive siblings who ever needed those lectures. Now that she thought about it, she hardly remember looking at her parents when she was given those lectures. Well, at least she'd learned it by now.

Oh, he started talking! Her smile widened, and she replied at a near-yell, "Oh yeah, I got lost too! That's why I was late. We can just follow everyone else, don't worry! Hey, what's your name? I'm Kip. I know where the cafeteria is too, I found it while I was explo- while I was lost, so if you want I can show you where it is when it's lunch time too!"
Kip leaned forward a little bit as he shrunk back, unintentionally looming over him as she attempted to both keep eye contact and look at his book's title at the same time. Her parents had always said that eye contact was polite, after all, though it always seemed like she was the only kid out of her and her 2 adoptive siblings who ever needed those lectures. Now that she thought about it, she hardly remember looking at her parents when she was given those lectures. Well, at least she'd learned it by now.

Oh, he started talking! Her smile widened, and she replied at a near-yell, "Oh yeah, I got lost too! That's why I was late. We can just follow everyone else, don't worry! Hey, what's your name? I'm Kip. I know where the cafeteria is too, I found it while I was explo- while I was lost, so if you want I can show you where it is when it's lunch time too!"
When Calamansi walked into her dorm, the first thing she noticed was that her roommate wasn't there. She wrinkled her nose, dropping her bag onto the bed closer to the window, and began to unpack the suitcase she'd already hauled in. She didn't trust her roommate not to be a snoop, so she didn't keep anything in plain sight, instead opting to push her dumbbells and notebooks under said bed and keeping her toiletries and clothes in the suitcase for time being.
When Calamansi walked into her dorm, the first thing she noticed was that her roommate wasn't there. She wrinkled her nose, dropping her bag onto the bed closer to the window, and began to unpack the suitcase she'd already hauled in. She didn't trust her roommate not to be a snoop, so she didn't keep anything in plain sight, instead opting to push her dumbbells and notebooks under said bed and keeping her toiletries and clothes in the suitcase for time being.
I'm FR time :)
Frost | she/her
Sree liked the idea of having a room mate. He shared a room with younger brother, and it would be weird to suddenly have no one to share it with. Yes, he is aware that some people leap for joy when they finally have a room to themselves, however, Sree likes attention and talking to people, so a room mate would be great.

The angel walked out of the classroom and saw the demon he sat in front of and the late girl. Sree unfolded his wings before taking off from the floor to where his dorm should be. It didn't take him long to get there since not many others were also flying, which made him question if this was allowed or not, but he didn't care.

Once he reached the dorm he did a glance around, it was pretty bland, he'd have to add more personal touches to the place for it to feel more homey, but that was fine so far. A quick glance to the clock on the wall told him that his sister wouldn't be able to give him his bags until about another two hours. Sree walked back out into the hallway and looked around. Huh. What should he do?
Sree liked the idea of having a room mate. He shared a room with younger brother, and it would be weird to suddenly have no one to share it with. Yes, he is aware that some people leap for joy when they finally have a room to themselves, however, Sree likes attention and talking to people, so a room mate would be great.

The angel walked out of the classroom and saw the demon he sat in front of and the late girl. Sree unfolded his wings before taking off from the floor to where his dorm should be. It didn't take him long to get there since not many others were also flying, which made him question if this was allowed or not, but he didn't care.

Once he reached the dorm he did a glance around, it was pretty bland, he'd have to add more personal touches to the place for it to feel more homey, but that was fine so far. A quick glance to the clock on the wall told him that his sister wouldn't be able to give him his bags until about another two hours. Sree walked back out into the hallway and looked around. Huh. What should he do?
DVynlKm.png cvLaV29.png ePOliyb.png +3 FR time, 19
Anyone want to meet Damien? )

or

Anyone want to meet Lily? )
Anyone want to meet Damien? )

or

Anyone want to meet Lily? )
2Grf1oy.jpg
(Pax and Kip are on their way to the common room/dorms they could meet more people in the common room possibly? Kip's definitely not planning on staying cooped up in her dorm room)
(Pax and Kip are on their way to the common room/dorms they could meet more people in the common room possibly? Kip's definitely not planning on staying cooped up in her dorm room)
@EmeraldWaters Kip could meet Damien if you want, since they are both shapeshifters, it could be interesting)
@EmeraldWaters Kip could meet Damien if you want, since they are both shapeshifters, it could be interesting)
2Grf1oy.jpg
(Astra could meet Lily, otherwise I do have a plan to introduce Des, if she's not planning to go to the dorms)

(Also, sorry for the late replies, midterms are coming up for me, so I'm kind of internally dying a little)

Deimos smiled, seaming glad as well to not have the embarrassment of no one taking his handshake. "Nice to meet you too," he replied, his tone quite formal, "are you looking forwards to the mission?". From his near robotic tone, it was clear he wasn't used to small talk, though he seamed to be trying his best. His stance was rigid as he kept an almost professional smile, it was obvious he was incredably nervous.

Meanwhile, the moment the teacher had relieved the group, Astra had scampered out of the classroom and towards the dorm. While it was true she was eager to see her new room and maybe meet her roommate, her hurry was more impart due to her embarrassment. Arriving late and then nearly panicking, something she couldn't afford to do, she reminded herself, she was feeling like maybe she wanted some time to herself to wallow in her embarrassment.
(Astra could meet Lily, otherwise I do have a plan to introduce Des, if she's not planning to go to the dorms)

(Also, sorry for the late replies, midterms are coming up for me, so I'm kind of internally dying a little)

Deimos smiled, seaming glad as well to not have the embarrassment of no one taking his handshake. "Nice to meet you too," he replied, his tone quite formal, "are you looking forwards to the mission?". From his near robotic tone, it was clear he wasn't used to small talk, though he seamed to be trying his best. His stance was rigid as he kept an almost professional smile, it was obvious he was incredably nervous.

Meanwhile, the moment the teacher had relieved the group, Astra had scampered out of the classroom and towards the dorm. While it was true she was eager to see her new room and maybe meet her roommate, her hurry was more impart due to her embarrassment. Arriving late and then nearly panicking, something she couldn't afford to do, she reminded herself, she was feeling like maybe she wanted some time to herself to wallow in her embarrassment.
__________________________ Azure
She/they
+2 FR time
eF0NbOK.gif Artist
My Art Instagram
My Hatchery
(Arabella is sharing a dorm with Astra if I remembered right)

Arabella walked into Dorm 1, hoping that her roommate would be there. She was sharing it with some girl named Astra. On second thought she may have seen this Astra girl during class. Arabella walked into the room and put her things down. She didn't want to claim a bed or anything in case Astra had preferences. Arabella herself was a perfectionist so it was understandable.
(Arabella is sharing a dorm with Astra if I remembered right)

Arabella walked into Dorm 1, hoping that her roommate would be there. She was sharing it with some girl named Astra. On second thought she may have seen this Astra girl during class. Arabella walked into the room and put her things down. She didn't want to claim a bed or anything in case Astra had preferences. Arabella herself was a perfectionist so it was understandable.
86PRytY.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 59 60