Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Worlds Collide [PRIVATE]
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 33 34
" i'm pretty sure i know that." storm said annoyed.
" i'm pretty sure i know that." storm said annoyed.
@Sprinklez1234 [center][b]"Maybe consider how I feel? The last few days I've had no time to relax, be happy for once, the only things I've felt are anger, stress, and fear. So just think about that."[/b] Moon growled, flaring his wings as he turned to face Storm. [i]'Yeah, think for once.'[/i] Another dragon said, slipping from the shadows. [i]'And I mean, think about others' feelings. You seem to be lacking the ability to do that.'[/i] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=5199540&skin=0&apparel=7684,16491,19449,27992,13801,13785,13817,13841,13809,13849,13857&xt=dressing.png[/img][/center]
@Sprinklez1234
"Maybe consider how I feel? The last few days I've had no time to relax, be happy for once, the only things I've felt are anger, stress, and fear. So just think about that." Moon growled, flaring his wings as he turned to face Storm.
'Yeah, think for once.' Another dragon said, slipping from the shadows. 'And I mean, think about others' feelings. You seem to be lacking the ability to do that.'
dragon?did=5199540&skin=0&apparel=7684,16491,19449,27992,13801,13785,13817,13841,13809,13849,13857&xt=dressing.png
please buy my dragons
r7i0TKR.png
alphabet legacy
challenge
please just send private auctions.
it's a CR with half the hassle,
and with PAs we both get our stuff instantly.
" I DO!" she hissed " i try to make sure moon isnt in any trouble!"

she paused and she remembered she didnt see this dragon when she used her power.

@RiaFire11
" I DO!" she hissed " i try to make sure moon isnt in any trouble!"

she paused and she remembered she didnt see this dragon when she used her power.

@RiaFire11
@Sprinklez1234 hello there Salji, it's nice to meet the final draft of moon's first incarnation
'Oooh, hehehe! This one's fun to mess with... I'm a spirit, or Moon's first incarnation!' The spirit cackled, petting the Mainecoon next to his feet. 'Come on, Moon, let's go. This dragon's boring!'
"Tell the others I'm not coming back, and that they should forget I ever existed." Moon said, turning his back to Storm.
@Sprinklez1234 hello there Salji, it's nice to meet the final draft of moon's first incarnation
'Oooh, hehehe! This one's fun to mess with... I'm a spirit, or Moon's first incarnation!' The spirit cackled, petting the Mainecoon next to his feet. 'Come on, Moon, let's go. This dragon's boring!'
"Tell the others I'm not coming back, and that they should forget I ever existed." Moon said, turning his back to Storm.
please buy my dragons
r7i0TKR.png
alphabet legacy
challenge
before she could reply they left, so she had no choice but to go back.

@RiaFire11
before she could reply they left, so she had no choice but to go back.

@RiaFire11
@Sprinklez1234
Alaksuri looked up as Storm entered the clearing, but deflated when she saw the Fae was alone. "Where is he?"
@Sprinklez1234
Alaksuri looked up as Storm entered the clearing, but deflated when she saw the Fae was alone. "Where is he?"
please buy my dragons
r7i0TKR.png
alphabet legacy
challenge
" hes gone...." she said quietly." hes not dead but hes not the same.."

@RiaFire11
" hes gone...." she said quietly." hes not dead but hes not the same.."

@RiaFire11
@Sprinklez1234
"Well... nothing to do now but look forward and leave the past behind, right?" Alaksuri said, smiling sadly. "'Beware the one who is not to be trusted'... I guess that was what it meant."
"Wait. I'm going to look for him." Sungai said, getting up with determination glimmering in her eyes. "He wouldn't abandon his charge, and he knows it's me. He never gave up on me, I'm not giving up on him. We're connected, and no one can tell me otherwise."

Yep, canon. Yeet.
@Sprinklez1234
"Well... nothing to do now but look forward and leave the past behind, right?" Alaksuri said, smiling sadly. "'Beware the one who is not to be trusted'... I guess that was what it meant."
"Wait. I'm going to look for him." Sungai said, getting up with determination glimmering in her eyes. "He wouldn't abandon his charge, and he knows it's me. He never gave up on me, I'm not giving up on him. We're connected, and no one can tell me otherwise."

Yep, canon. Yeet.
please buy my dragons
r7i0TKR.png
alphabet legacy
challenge
" you cant another dragon is under his protection, she will kill you if moon desires, I could tell moon really wanted to kill me but they left instead.." storm said sadly.

@RiaFire11
" you cant another dragon is under his protection, she will kill you if moon desires, I could tell moon really wanted to kill me but they left instead.." storm said sadly.

@RiaFire11
@Sprinklez1234 and this is Cahaya! she is (was) the [b]adoptive[/b] sister of Salji [center][b]"Salji? An ice Coatl, male, with a Gloomwillow Guide and a Mainecoon?"[/b] Sungai asked, not giving anyone time to reply. [b]"I know him! His sister is my friend and previous incarnation! From what she's told me, anyway..."[/b] [b]"That's right. Salji wouldn't attack Sungai while she's under my protection.[/b] An Imperial appeared beside Sungai, flicking in her extremely large wings[b]"A-and Moon can't order around someone under his protection, s-so Moon has to kill her. Which, which he won't, because when a guardian meets her charge, she'll protect them no matter what."[/b] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=43798020&skin=0&apparel=6273,13799,15308,19449,25027,25351,26941,27766,17879,17906,17924,17888,17915,27992,23739&xt=dressing.png[/img][/center]
@Sprinklez1234 and this is Cahaya! she is (was) the adoptive sister of Salji
"Salji? An ice Coatl, male, with a Gloomwillow Guide and a Mainecoon?" Sungai asked, not giving anyone time to reply. "I know him! His sister is my friend and previous incarnation! From what she's told me, anyway..."
"That's right. Salji wouldn't attack Sungai while she's under my protection. An Imperial appeared beside Sungai, flicking in her extremely large wings"A-and Moon can't order around someone under his protection, s-so Moon has to kill her. Which, which he won't, because when a guardian meets her charge, she'll protect them no matter what."
dragon?did=43798020&skin=0&apparel=6273,13799,15308,19449,25027,25351,26941,27766,17879,17906,17924,17888,17915,27992,23739&xt=dressing.png
please buy my dragons
r7i0TKR.png
alphabet legacy
challenge
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 33 34