Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 with Deathdino
1 2 3
Lukas seemed satisfied with her answer.
- Splendid, so you disagree with your father yet you play along. You never spoke out against the contract all this time and you let it be signed, crossing a line over your own life. This might prove interesting after all but tell me this, where do you see yourself in all of this, you aint going to be a loving wife after all.
He said and took the signed contract from the king. He didnt look at it, he couldnt read it anyway.

He clicked his fingers again. The contract disappeared and hell started to disappear too. Suddenly they appeared at the entrance the werewolves used to get into hell.
- So. How does one marry a werewolf?
He aske? and strenched. He definately spent too long in hell. He was pleased to be out again. He honestly didnt care that much about how they get married. He just wanted to do it and have this whole thing done before he takes on their war.

Lukas wondered how far they were into war and what caused them to go as desperate as make a deal with a demon. He considered scouting the minotaur teritory in his own free time. He wasnt know to be assosiated with the werewolves just yet so he might even get a chance to see their point of view on this story. Its not like he cared for who was right or wrong here, he was just curious what both sides has to say about this before slaughtering one of them.
Lukas seemed satisfied with her answer.
- Splendid, so you disagree with your father yet you play along. You never spoke out against the contract all this time and you let it be signed, crossing a line over your own life. This might prove interesting after all but tell me this, where do you see yourself in all of this, you aint going to be a loving wife after all.
He said and took the signed contract from the king. He didnt look at it, he couldnt read it anyway.

He clicked his fingers again. The contract disappeared and hell started to disappear too. Suddenly they appeared at the entrance the werewolves used to get into hell.
- So. How does one marry a werewolf?
He aske? and strenched. He definately spent too long in hell. He was pleased to be out again. He honestly didnt care that much about how they get married. He just wanted to do it and have this whole thing done before he takes on their war.

Lukas wondered how far they were into war and what caused them to go as desperate as make a deal with a demon. He considered scouting the minotaur teritory in his own free time. He wasnt know to be assosiated with the werewolves just yet so he might even get a chance to see their point of view on this story. Its not like he cared for who was right or wrong here, he was just curious what both sides has to say about this before slaughtering one of them.
37bVriD.png....
Lair of a Fox's madness
He/Him | FR+9
Bilingual English / Polish
Wishlist
cvLaV29.png
Freyir's ears slowly perked back up upon the response, Lukas' words fueling her inner turmoil greatly. Damn.. She really was a coward. She'd been silent until given permission to speak - fearing a certain wrath from her father and the demon alike - the former of whom was glaring at her. The other werewolves were murmuring to each other, and she could only make out so many words.. words that made her want to kick into her bloodlust and just tear them apart. What was more, she knew her accent was enraging her father further..

Interesting? She wasn't sure what Lukas meant by that, but she didn't like it. She pondered his continuous queries.. Really, where would she be? What would Lukas treat her like once wed? Would he kill her and or her father to inherit the throne automatically? She thought up several scenarios, all of which made her terribly anxious for the future. She shook her head slightly, eying Lukas. "Maybe not, we'll be seein' where dis goes in time. Swear to de Gods, 'doe, I'm gonna be a queen by de end of dis; maybe not for long, but I will be a queen."

She spoke with a sense of malice and broken pride. Being of royal blood was something that made her almost all too sure of herself, and now she'd found herself in a predicament that could've been avoided if, perhaps, she was nothing more than a civilian. Her words faded into silence once she felt herself being transported out - and she and the others soon reappeared at Hell's entrance.

She cleared her mind of all the thoughts telling her to make a run for it now that there was an opening. There were just too many risks, too many things that might leave her worse after this. She turned her head back towards Lukas upon him speaking once more, her words flattening again. Her father now piped up, keeping himself from swatting his daughter - after all, she wouldn't be his problem for long. "Perhaps a trip to our kingdom and I can give you the details. I'm sure it'll be nice to be acquainted with a much better place than.. hell."
Freyir's ears slowly perked back up upon the response, Lukas' words fueling her inner turmoil greatly. Damn.. She really was a coward. She'd been silent until given permission to speak - fearing a certain wrath from her father and the demon alike - the former of whom was glaring at her. The other werewolves were murmuring to each other, and she could only make out so many words.. words that made her want to kick into her bloodlust and just tear them apart. What was more, she knew her accent was enraging her father further..

Interesting? She wasn't sure what Lukas meant by that, but she didn't like it. She pondered his continuous queries.. Really, where would she be? What would Lukas treat her like once wed? Would he kill her and or her father to inherit the throne automatically? She thought up several scenarios, all of which made her terribly anxious for the future. She shook her head slightly, eying Lukas. "Maybe not, we'll be seein' where dis goes in time. Swear to de Gods, 'doe, I'm gonna be a queen by de end of dis; maybe not for long, but I will be a queen."

She spoke with a sense of malice and broken pride. Being of royal blood was something that made her almost all too sure of herself, and now she'd found herself in a predicament that could've been avoided if, perhaps, she was nothing more than a civilian. Her words faded into silence once she felt herself being transported out - and she and the others soon reappeared at Hell's entrance.

She cleared her mind of all the thoughts telling her to make a run for it now that there was an opening. There were just too many risks, too many things that might leave her worse after this. She turned her head back towards Lukas upon him speaking once more, her words flattening again. Her father now piped up, keeping himself from swatting his daughter - after all, she wouldn't be his problem for long. "Perhaps a trip to our kingdom and I can give you the details. I'm sure it'll be nice to be acquainted with a much better place than.. hell."
Stardust Sap Lamp
--- [ D i n o ] ---
♥ any pronouns
traditional comms
♥ Layout by snom !
Lukas was listening carefully. Not only to what she had to say but her speech just alike. So she was after power. He smiled sheepishly.
- And what are you going to do with such a title at hand? Be a proud b*tch that does what she wants? Or perhaps you would want to look into matters concerning those who in a way your are obliged to serve? And why you are questioning the lenght of that title, do you think I will kill you to have a free hand at ruling?
He asked. You could hear the amusement in his voice.

Then he shook of some ash from his horns. They seemed dull and he knew he will have to get them polished. His clothes didnt look either too. They were tattered and burnt in some places.
- Lead the way then. Honestly anything is better then hell, not much you can do there other then tormenting some souls.
He said and shrugged his shoulders. He was interested in how their kingdom looked like.
Lukas was listening carefully. Not only to what she had to say but her speech just alike. So she was after power. He smiled sheepishly.
- And what are you going to do with such a title at hand? Be a proud b*tch that does what she wants? Or perhaps you would want to look into matters concerning those who in a way your are obliged to serve? And why you are questioning the lenght of that title, do you think I will kill you to have a free hand at ruling?
He asked. You could hear the amusement in his voice.

Then he shook of some ash from his horns. They seemed dull and he knew he will have to get them polished. His clothes didnt look either too. They were tattered and burnt in some places.
- Lead the way then. Honestly anything is better then hell, not much you can do there other then tormenting some souls.
He said and shrugged his shoulders. He was interested in how their kingdom looked like.
37bVriD.png....
Lair of a Fox's madness
He/Him | FR+9
Wishlist
cvLaV29.png
Freyir quirked her brow at the demon. It seemed he was actually quite intrigued - enough to listen and continue the conversation, at least. The smile before he spoke had her a little bewildered, especially. However, his words following forced her gesture into a weary grin. "Both. Ya' know I'm gonna be havin' de time of my life as queen, no matter what gonna be happenin' - but I've got de gods to appease at de same time." Her brow slowly lowers back down, now forming a very narrowed gesture at Lukas. "I could be seein' dat. Stereotypical demon tricks, ya' know? Not so far fetched te me."

She let her red-brown gaze look over him briefly, taking in his features once more and holding back a small, amused grunt at the sight of his rather unkempt appearance. She couldn't really imagine him in anything else - no less, regal clothing. She let her father take the lead once more, him giving a small nod towards Lukas. His words made him stiff, deciding against further comments.

"I'll be getting our rides, then." He murmured slightly, lifting his head to the sky and letting loose a loud howl. In a few moments, large figures could be seen gliding towards them. There were a couple werewolves already on the beautiful winged horses, directing them all towards the others.

A decorative white one took the lead, landing just before the group. Atop it, a tall - most probably nine feet, at the very least - gestured for everyone to get on their mounts. They cast a curious glance towards Lukas momentarily.

"Mount up." The king commanded, approaching his own horse - which was brilliant colors of sandy, chocolate, and cream hues, complimented by a numerous amount of bone jewelry, flowers, and herbs. Freyir turned to Lukas. "Ya' bringin' ya' dragon?"
Freyir quirked her brow at the demon. It seemed he was actually quite intrigued - enough to listen and continue the conversation, at least. The smile before he spoke had her a little bewildered, especially. However, his words following forced her gesture into a weary grin. "Both. Ya' know I'm gonna be havin' de time of my life as queen, no matter what gonna be happenin' - but I've got de gods to appease at de same time." Her brow slowly lowers back down, now forming a very narrowed gesture at Lukas. "I could be seein' dat. Stereotypical demon tricks, ya' know? Not so far fetched te me."

She let her red-brown gaze look over him briefly, taking in his features once more and holding back a small, amused grunt at the sight of his rather unkempt appearance. She couldn't really imagine him in anything else - no less, regal clothing. She let her father take the lead once more, him giving a small nod towards Lukas. His words made him stiff, deciding against further comments.

"I'll be getting our rides, then." He murmured slightly, lifting his head to the sky and letting loose a loud howl. In a few moments, large figures could be seen gliding towards them. There were a couple werewolves already on the beautiful winged horses, directing them all towards the others.

A decorative white one took the lead, landing just before the group. Atop it, a tall - most probably nine feet, at the very least - gestured for everyone to get on their mounts. They cast a curious glance towards Lukas momentarily.

"Mount up." The king commanded, approaching his own horse - which was brilliant colors of sandy, chocolate, and cream hues, complimented by a numerous amount of bone jewelry, flowers, and herbs. Freyir turned to Lukas. "Ya' bringin' ya' dragon?"
Stardust Sap Lamp
--- [ D i n o ] ---
♥ any pronouns
traditional comms
♥ Layout by snom !
Lukas thought about her words carefully. In a way they did satisfy him and at the same time they didnt. He wasnt going to let her run wild just like that. No, he needed to show her boundaries which should not be crossed. As a demon he had his own ways of doing that. He smiled disappeared as he was thinking about it.

He turned to the king and raised an eyebrow.
- You do realise I dont know how to ride this thing, and even if I could, I wouldnt see where I was going?
He said calmly. He couldnt admire the beasts as Freyir did but he imagined they must be really majestic creatures. He wondered how werewolves got a hold of them. While thinking about it the girl asked him about his dragon.
- Why would I bring Baltazar? He isnt part of our contract, he gets to stay in hell. For now anyway. Besides, he takes all the fun out of killing. As a dracolich he is simply overpowered, and where is the fun when you always win? It gets boring, i tell you. Doing things myself should be far more entertaining!
He said with sudden amusement in his voice.

It wasnt thought of killing that made Lukas happier. No. It was the thought of all the schemes and drama this whole could bring, the betrayal, the hardship of warriors, the loss of loved ones. Yes, he wanted to see it all, and he was going to be a part of it. He wasnt planning on showing the minotaurs or the werewolves his true power. He intended to limit himself to his human body unless otherwise necessary. His tail twitched when he thought about it.
Lukas thought about her words carefully. In a way they did satisfy him and at the same time they didnt. He wasnt going to let her run wild just like that. No, he needed to show her boundaries which should not be crossed. As a demon he had his own ways of doing that. He smiled disappeared as he was thinking about it.

He turned to the king and raised an eyebrow.
- You do realise I dont know how to ride this thing, and even if I could, I wouldnt see where I was going?
He said calmly. He couldnt admire the beasts as Freyir did but he imagined they must be really majestic creatures. He wondered how werewolves got a hold of them. While thinking about it the girl asked him about his dragon.
- Why would I bring Baltazar? He isnt part of our contract, he gets to stay in hell. For now anyway. Besides, he takes all the fun out of killing. As a dracolich he is simply overpowered, and where is the fun when you always win? It gets boring, i tell you. Doing things myself should be far more entertaining!
He said with sudden amusement in his voice.

It wasnt thought of killing that made Lukas happier. No. It was the thought of all the schemes and drama this whole could bring, the betrayal, the hardship of warriors, the loss of loved ones. Yes, he wanted to see it all, and he was going to be a part of it. He wasnt planning on showing the minotaurs or the werewolves his true power. He intended to limit himself to his human body unless otherwise necessary. His tail twitched when he thought about it.
37bVriD.png....
Lair of a Fox's madness
He/Him | FR+9
Wishlist
cvLaV29.png
Freyir grew unsure of her testy dialogue when Lukas' gesture changed. She quietly pondered if she'd upset him or something, or he was coming up with certain plans for her...

Whilst her father climbed atop his steed, the pegasus giving a small snort once feeling the weight of the large werewolf, he cast a glance towards the demon. "Freyir, that seems more like your kind of thing to deal with." He looked to his daughter, forcing back a scowl. It seemed he was almost anxious to get back to the city; after all, what if the minotaurs were already there? The female rolled her eyes and turned towards Lukas again, listening as he answered her previous query.

She grunted with only faint humor in reply to his own amusement. "Well, I figured ya'd just mount him since ya' don't be knowin' how te ride de horses.. not dat I be surprised." She approached her own pegasus, giving it a soft pat on the snout. She turned her head slightly towards Lukas. "Ya be somethin', that's for sure," Freyir commented offhandedly, "'ere. Ya' can just ride wit me."

With that, she mounted her chestnut-pelted pegasus and reached out to grab his hand in order to help him up.
Freyir grew unsure of her testy dialogue when Lukas' gesture changed. She quietly pondered if she'd upset him or something, or he was coming up with certain plans for her...

Whilst her father climbed atop his steed, the pegasus giving a small snort once feeling the weight of the large werewolf, he cast a glance towards the demon. "Freyir, that seems more like your kind of thing to deal with." He looked to his daughter, forcing back a scowl. It seemed he was almost anxious to get back to the city; after all, what if the minotaurs were already there? The female rolled her eyes and turned towards Lukas again, listening as he answered her previous query.

She grunted with only faint humor in reply to his own amusement. "Well, I figured ya'd just mount him since ya' don't be knowin' how te ride de horses.. not dat I be surprised." She approached her own pegasus, giving it a soft pat on the snout. She turned her head slightly towards Lukas. "Ya be somethin', that's for sure," Freyir commented offhandedly, "'ere. Ya' can just ride wit me."

With that, she mounted her chestnut-pelted pegasus and reached out to grab his hand in order to help him up.
Stardust Sap Lamp
--- [ D i n o ] ---
♥ any pronouns
traditional comms
♥ Layout by snom !
Lukas lifted an eyebrow when she said he was to mount the dracolich.
- You dont know anything about dracolichs now do you? First of all they burn with fire that even gets through even my skin when Im technically immune to fire since I use it myself. They are also undead creatures and their bones themselves spread horrible plagues, not a creature you want around civilasations.
He said bit irritated but he quickly remembered that dracolichs are rather rare creatures and most creatures dont even think they exist. He shrugged it off.

Then he walked up to the pegasus he was supposed to ride. He stroked the animals neck. He could see more with his hands then magic would ever show him. He didnt admit to that though. Freyir will probably get to see more of that since she is going to be around him often. After all many people around him forget that he is blind because he just doesnt let anyone know how hard it is for him.

With that done he accepted the girls hand and got onto the animal. Many creatures dont realise how close demons are to actual animals, they never consider the fact that most ancient demons took inspiration from animals when taking on their beastly forms and now in a way have a connection with many animals. Lukas could even talk to foxes if he wished to and they would understand him.
- In all honesty, Im over eight hundred years old and this is the first time I get to ride a horse - He laughted.
He never had the need to ride horses as well as he couldnt control them since he couldnt see.
Lukas lifted an eyebrow when she said he was to mount the dracolich.
- You dont know anything about dracolichs now do you? First of all they burn with fire that even gets through even my skin when Im technically immune to fire since I use it myself. They are also undead creatures and their bones themselves spread horrible plagues, not a creature you want around civilasations.
He said bit irritated but he quickly remembered that dracolichs are rather rare creatures and most creatures dont even think they exist. He shrugged it off.

Then he walked up to the pegasus he was supposed to ride. He stroked the animals neck. He could see more with his hands then magic would ever show him. He didnt admit to that though. Freyir will probably get to see more of that since she is going to be around him often. After all many people around him forget that he is blind because he just doesnt let anyone know how hard it is for him.

With that done he accepted the girls hand and got onto the animal. Many creatures dont realise how close demons are to actual animals, they never consider the fact that most ancient demons took inspiration from animals when taking on their beastly forms and now in a way have a connection with many animals. Lukas could even talk to foxes if he wished to and they would understand him.
- In all honesty, Im over eight hundred years old and this is the first time I get to ride a horse - He laughted.
He never had the need to ride horses as well as he couldnt control them since he couldnt see.
37bVriD.png....
Lair of a Fox's madness
He/Him | FR+9
Wishlist
cvLaV29.png
(My next post will be a little late, super sorry ;; Just motivational low & homework)
(My next post will be a little late, super sorry ;; Just motivational low & homework)
Stardust Sap Lamp
--- [ D i n o ] ---
♥ any pronouns
traditional comms
♥ Layout by snom !
Take ur time :3
Take ur time :3
37bVriD.png....
Lair of a Fox's madness
He/Him | FR+9
Wishlist
cvLaV29.png
(Heyo my dude.. do you mind if we take a pause to this until I have more free time..? Ive gotten super busy and yknow, angsty teenager things ;; i will totally keep this rp going but my responses definitely won't be a daily - maybe even a weekly thing. I'm soooo sorry about this;;)
(Heyo my dude.. do you mind if we take a pause to this until I have more free time..? Ive gotten super busy and yknow, angsty teenager things ;; i will totally keep this rp going but my responses definitely won't be a daily - maybe even a weekly thing. I'm soooo sorry about this;;)
Stardust Sap Lamp
--- [ D i n o ] ---
♥ any pronouns
traditional comms
♥ Layout by snom !
1 2 3