Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Welcome to the Jungle [OOC|OPEN]
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 46 47
Heading to bed, but I'll type a response in the morning
Heading to bed, but I'll type a response in the morning
2I8iN.gif
> Ray / Raynix
> 2+ FR time
> she / her
> Wishlist
Added kitsune form into Lukas' description. Still waiting on fox form
Added kitsune form into Lukas' description. Still waiting on fox form
37bVriD.png....
Lair of a Fox's madness
He/Him | FR+9
Bilingual English / Polish
Wishlist
cvLaV29.png
oof i gtg to bed
g'night y'all
oof i gtg to bed
g'night y'all
@/Arloy when will Ana discover her powers? Lukas is sooooo helpless XD

I know I replied late but u guys arent around now anyway :P So i figured i will take my time :3
@/Arloy when will Ana discover her powers? Lukas is sooooo helpless XD

I know I replied late but u guys arent around now anyway :P So i figured i will take my time :3
37bVriD.png....
Lair of a Fox's madness
He/Him | FR+9
Wishlist
cvLaV29.png
It’ll be a while before I can respond, sorry
It’ll be a while before I can respond, sorry
Live today. Don’t wait for tomorrow.
sz13nwR.png
untitled_by_someoneanrgything-dbxcqk7.png
Thats what I mean :P On weekends I will probably write the responce straight away but now, i dont feel the need. Unless someone is around, pm me :P I will respond then :D
Thats what I mean :P On weekends I will probably write the responce straight away but now, i dont feel the need. Unless someone is around, pm me :P I will respond then :D
37bVriD.png....
Lair of a Fox's madness
He/Him | FR+9
Wishlist
cvLaV29.png
It is Wensday, my dudes.
It is Wensday, my dudes.
__________________________ ART
ART SHOP
Howdy :o)
theultimatecatsig.gif
[b]Nickname[/b]: Relics [b]Name[/b]: Unknown or N/A [b]Gender[/b]: Male [b]Age/Species[/b]: Unknown, physically 19; Chimæra [b]Appearance[/b]: Not my picture. Imagine an older version. [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/1b24d0d48e448770969ebb5cdd8a7d2b/tumblr_inline_pa8ksa5lyc1ss06ap_400.png[/img] Unknown is only slightly taller than the average human, making him short for his species, and is more leg than torso. He has messy black hair that tends to spike everywhere. His face appears kind. When he smiles, you can see slight dimples. Despite his kind expression, his eyes look like pure ice, mixed with electric blue that is almost stunning. They glow when he’s using his abilities. He’s kind of handsome, in a kind of cute but strange kind of way. His frame is thin and he’s very light, almost like his bones are hollow. However, he is also very strong, and some of his muscles can be seen on his lean frame (but seemingly not near enough to compensate for his immense strength). He wears a black hoodie and jeans, which you wouldn’t expect to find in Junglearia, but... well. That’s a story for another time. [b]Personality[/b]: Unknown seems openly friendly, but sometimes he can be silent and distant - not necessarily frigid, just more aloof. However, most times he’s kind, witty, and often sarcastic. Cares deeply for those he’s close to, willing to die for them or at least stand in the way. The death of a loved one will devastate him and more often than not he will feel immense guilt. Loyalty runs deep in him, and while it may take you a while to earn his trust, he’ll never betray you without three valid reasons. Very ambitious, and while he still has most of his common sense intact, he’s also impulsive when it comes to protecting someone, and even more so if it’s someone he’s close to. Pretty smart as far as people go, but he’s not exactly an IQ of 160. Better at practical applications than theoretical ones. Solving complex problems that have absolutely no use will give him a headache. [b]Special Stuff[/b]: - Ages drastically slower. He’s been alive over a thousand Earthen years and still looks 19. He’ll age eventually, but it’ll take him a while. - Can become a raven. As usual with his species, he can become a certain kind of bird, and for him that is a raven. He can fly and becomes significantly smaller, meaning he can easily fit into small gaps. Partial transformations are possible. - Super strength and speed. He is easily faster and stronger than humans, able to carry two full grown adult humans and run a fair distance (if he can keep them in his arms). He’s also faster, running at speeds that no normal human could accomplish. - Teleportation. Fairly straightforward. Can move himself and other objects to another point within one mile of him. It doesn’t matter how many items he does at a time, as long as they don’t all together exceed the mass of your average human. So, one human at a time. - Quick metabolism and fast healing speed. First part you can figure out, but for the second, he gets over diseases and wounds faster. He’s also more resistant to disease. - Light manipulation. Like most chimæras, he has some ability that has to do with light and/or shadow. His is that he can manipulate light. Well, not exactly manipulate; more like create bursts of it. He makes tiny explosions of light wherever and however he wants. Any color, but white is his favorite. Can’t hold a steady beam. - Night vision. Self-explainatory. [b]Not-So-Special Stuff[/b]: - Still mortal. It’s not a specific weakness, but I’d like to point out that even though he can’t age, he can still die. Sure, he’s somewhat resistant to weak diseases, but they can still kill him, just like a good blow with a weapon or even strangling him. - Can’t do anything as a raven. He loses all his powers when he’s a raven, so if he wanted to teleport or make a light burst, he’d have to revert back to his original form. Also, becoming a raven isn’t instantaneous (wastes a few precious seconds) and it’s slightly painful, not to mention he’s much easier to eat as a raven. Diseases and wounds affect him more in this form. However, he still doesn’t age and he has night vision. - Lacks stamina. Due to his speed and strength, his fighting style revolves around striking hard and fast and then waiting for you enemy to bleed out or severely weaken. This is a good thing; he can’t whittle them down little by little because he doesn’t have the stamina. It’s possible that he has average stamina, but his other abilities suck up so much energy that there’s not much room left to go around. - Teleportation has its limits. Aside from the obvious size limits, teleportation is not all-powerful. For one, it’s painful to use, and if a person is being teleported then they get this horrible gut-wrenching feeling. Also, if one tries to go past the size or distance limit, it can have a variety of effects from nausea to even death, depending on the severity. - He’s prone to random sickness. While he’s somewhat immune to most common diseases, his type of creature is known to have a genetic disease that may cause hallucinations and/or vomiting. Definitely not good. - Weakness in shadows. Inversely proportional to his light bursts, any kind of attack that includes solid shadows greatly weakens him. While he can put it at odds with his little pops of color, he can’t exactly create a solid beam. - Day vision (or lack thereof). He has amazing vision in the dark, able to see every little detail, which is good when you live in a shady jungle. However, of course there are bright patches and those are his bane. Light blinds him temporarily, and he can’t stand daylight. Shine a flashlight in his face and he’s toast. - Weak to metal. Like all of his species, touching metal will burn him. While burns heal fast for him, touching metal for an extended period of time will definitely leave a mark. [b]Other[/b]: - Straight - Polymath - Has or had a sister - “I’ve got this under control” - Doesn’t have it under control - You’d think after a thousand years he’d learn but nope - Refuses to make someone else a chimæra unless he has a really good reason, such as them needing the healing capabilities. He knows that living forever is often a curse. - His glowing companion is named Merch
Nickname: Relics
Name: Unknown or N/A
Age/Species: Unknown, physically 19; Chimæra
Appearance: Not my picture. Imagine an older version.
tumblr_inline_pa8ksa5lyc1ss06ap_400.png

Unknown is only slightly taller than the average human, making him short for his species, and is more leg than torso. He has messy black hair that tends to spike everywhere. His face appears kind. When he smiles, you can see slight dimples. Despite his kind expression, his eyes look like pure ice, mixed with electric blue that is almost stunning. They glow when he’s using his abilities. He’s kind of handsome, in a kind of cute but strange kind of way.

His frame is thin and he’s very light, almost like his bones are hollow. However, he is also very strong, and some of his muscles can be seen on his lean frame (but seemingly not near enough to compensate for his immense strength). He wears a black hoodie and jeans, which you wouldn’t expect to find in Junglearia, but... well. That’s a story for another time.
Personality: Unknown seems openly friendly, but sometimes he can be silent and distant - not necessarily frigid, just more aloof. However, most times he’s kind, witty, and often sarcastic. Cares deeply for those he’s close to, willing to die for them or at least stand in the way. The death of a loved one will devastate him and more often than not he will feel immense guilt. Loyalty runs deep in him, and while it may take you a while to earn his trust, he’ll never betray you without three valid reasons. Very ambitious, and while he still has most of his common sense intact, he’s also impulsive when it comes to protecting someone, and even more so if it’s someone he’s close to.

Pretty smart as far as people go, but he’s not exactly an IQ of 160. Better at practical applications than theoretical ones. Solving complex problems that have absolutely no use will give him a headache.
Special Stuff: - Ages drastically slower. He’s been alive over a thousand Earthen years and still looks 19. He’ll age eventually, but it’ll take him a while.

- Can become a raven. As usual with his species, he can become a certain kind of bird, and for him that is a raven. He can fly and becomes significantly smaller, meaning he can easily fit into small gaps. Partial transformations are possible.

- Super strength and speed. He is easily faster and stronger than humans, able to carry two full grown adult humans and run a fair distance (if he can keep them in his arms). He’s also faster, running at speeds that no normal human could accomplish.

- Teleportation. Fairly straightforward. Can move himself and other objects to another point within one mile of him. It doesn’t matter how many items he does at a time, as long as they don’t all together exceed the mass of your average human. So, one human at a time.

- Quick metabolism and fast healing speed. First part you can figure out, but for the second, he gets over diseases and wounds faster. He’s also more resistant to disease.

- Light manipulation. Like most chimæras, he has some ability that has to do with light and/or shadow. His is that he can manipulate light. Well, not exactly manipulate; more like create bursts of it. He makes tiny explosions of light wherever and however he wants. Any color, but white is his favorite. Can’t hold a steady beam.

- Night vision. Self-explainatory.
Not-So-Special Stuff: - Still mortal. It’s not a specific weakness, but I’d like to point out that even though he can’t age, he can still die. Sure, he’s somewhat resistant to weak diseases, but they can still kill him, just like a good blow with a weapon or even strangling him.

- Can’t do anything as a raven. He loses all his powers when he’s a raven, so if he wanted to teleport or make a light burst, he’d have to revert back to his original form. Also, becoming a raven isn’t instantaneous (wastes a few precious seconds) and it’s slightly painful, not to mention he’s much easier to eat as a raven. Diseases and wounds affect him more in this form. However, he still doesn’t age and he has night vision.

- Lacks stamina. Due to his speed and strength, his fighting style revolves around striking hard and fast and then waiting for you enemy to bleed out or severely weaken. This is a good thing; he can’t whittle them down little by little because he doesn’t have the stamina. It’s possible that he has average stamina, but his other abilities suck up so much energy that there’s not much room left to go around.

- Teleportation has its limits. Aside from the obvious size limits, teleportation is not all-powerful. For one, it’s painful to use, and if a person is being teleported then they get this horrible gut-wrenching feeling. Also, if one tries to go past the size or distance limit, it can have a variety of effects from nausea to even death, depending on the severity.

- He’s prone to random sickness. While he’s somewhat immune to most common diseases, his type of creature is known to have a genetic disease that may cause hallucinations and/or vomiting. Definitely not good.

- Weakness in shadows. Inversely proportional to his light bursts, any kind of attack that includes solid shadows greatly weakens him. While he can put it at odds with his little pops of color, he can’t exactly create a solid beam.

- Day vision (or lack thereof). He has amazing vision in the dark, able to see every little detail, which is good when you live in a shady jungle. However, of course there are bright patches and those are his bane. Light blinds him temporarily, and he can’t stand daylight. Shine a flashlight in his face and he’s toast.

- Weak to metal. Like all of his species, touching metal will burn him. While burns heal fast for him, touching metal for an extended period of time will definitely leave a mark.
Other: - Straight
- Polymath
- Has or had a sister
- “I’ve got this under control”
- Doesn’t have it under control
- You’d think after a thousand years he’d learn but nope
- Refuses to make someone else a chimæra unless he has a really good reason, such as them needing the healing capabilities. He knows that living forever is often a curse.
- His glowing companion is named Merch
Live today. Don’t wait for tomorrow.
sz13nwR.png
untitled_by_someoneanrgything-dbxcqk7.png
Oh my gods Paranatural. One of my favorite characters from Paranatural.

Now I want to be friends with him oh no. What if he’s evil? Guys If it comes down to it I can’t make Naya kill him. I’m too attached to my fandoms. :( Also I just like his character? The fact that he looks like one of my favorite characters from Paranatural doesn’t help.

...*throws connfetti* Our first non-Earthling!
Oh my gods Paranatural. One of my favorite characters from Paranatural.

Now I want to be friends with him oh no. What if he’s evil? Guys If it comes down to it I can’t make Naya kill him. I’m too attached to my fandoms. :( Also I just like his character? The fact that he looks like one of my favorite characters from Paranatural doesn’t help.

...*throws connfetti* Our first non-Earthling!
antlers_left_by_broqentoys-dcsi472.png X
Call me Six
Aromantic • Asexual • Agender
they/them
antlers_right_by_broqentoys-dcsi46w.png
I’m dropping AJ, I’ll just rp with Aspen from now on.
I’m dropping AJ, I’ll just rp with Aspen from now on.
Jjr11Cm.png
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 46 47