Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [SEMI-CLOSED] DIRTY PAWS -- The Sign Ups
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
@teddybears Hey sorry for not getting this up earlier! [img]https://d32xvgr96w2oxp.cloudfront.net/2017/01/chat-bengal2.jpg[/img] Name: Rookberry Gender: Male Age: 34 moons Rank: Deputy Clan: riverclan Personality: Rookberry is social, yet strict, buthe gets jealous easily. He often acts strict, but can be a big softie to kits and queens. Backstory: Rookstar was born outside of the clans to a rouge and her warrior mate. She had never aimed on joining the cla, and so she left her kits and mate behind to never come back. His brother passed away before the father could find a queen to nurse the kits. He grew up with only his sister, and his father. But while he was an apprentice, his father went missing, and was presumed dead. In case of Inactivity: NPC Extra Info: Open for a mate, and anyone can make his sister if they want!
@teddybears
Hey sorry for not getting this up earlier!

chat-bengal2.jpg
Name: Rookberry
Clan: riverclan
Personality: Rookberry is social, yet strict, buthe gets jealous easily. He often acts strict, but can be a big softie to kits and queens.
Backstory:
Rookstar was born outside of the clans to a rouge and her warrior mate. She had never aimed on joining the cla, and so she left her kits and mate behind to never come back. His brother passed away before the father could find a queen to nurse the kits. He grew up with only his sister, and his father. But while he was an apprentice, his father went missing, and was presumed dead.
In case of Inactivity: NPC
Extra Info: Open for a mate, and anyone can make his sister if they want!
jj3Bino.png
Red - He/They
Art Shop
Hatchery
Bio Shop

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa4l8x2fP.gif
@Galazybunny

you're a-okay, my dude! Glad to have you aboard

Hierarchy update 2:

All Cats (expect for NPCs (I gotta work on those when I'm not tired..) have all been updated and added up.

If you see any problems with any of the artwork, lemme know and I will change it!
@Galazybunny

you're a-okay, my dude! Glad to have you aboard

Hierarchy update 2:

All Cats (expect for NPCs (I gotta work on those when I'm not tired..) have all been updated and added up.

If you see any problems with any of the artwork, lemme know and I will change it!
cg9IgXW.png ......
the name's sage! | i promise i'm not scary
25 • he / him • neutral good
@Teddybears
I'mma do the Thunderclan leader and the cat I originally had in mind in two separate posts.
Name: Silverstar
Clan: Thunderclan
Appearance: Silverstar has a sleek blue-grey pelt with darker grey swirls along her sides, giving her fur a marbled appearance, (if that's hard to draw just make her solid grey) pale yellow eyes, and white socks that fade into grey. She has a small scar across her snout, and several claw scars on her shoulders and back.
Personality: Silverstar seems cold and stern from a distance, but is gentle and friendly up close. She is not quick to anger and will not jump to conclusions unless given good reason to. In an argument, she will strike quick and sometimes leave a cat speechless, unless put up against a cat as good at comebacks as her. Her position suits her quite well, but at times she will shut herself in and her deputy has to take over. She tends to overthink, and she can be manipulative without realizing it.
Backstory: Silverstar had never planned on being leader, but after the old Thunderclan deputy was killed, she chosen as deputy. Her kithood was relatively normal aside from a rogue attack while she was hunting with her mentor, and a bout of greencough. She had two brothers and a sister, one of which died from greencough.
Other info: Silverstar's warrior name was Silverheart, and during her time as a warrior she had kits, and she named the only surviving kit Owlpaw. Her calm demeanor hides the fact that she is extremely loyal. She smells like the forest and lavender. (and she's also bi)
In case of inactivity: @Teddybears, please take over in that scenario, even though that probably won't happen.
@Teddybears
I'mma do the Thunderclan leader and the cat I originally had in mind in two separate posts.
Name: Silverstar
Appearance: Silverstar has a sleek blue-grey pelt with darker grey swirls along her sides, giving her fur a marbled appearance, (if that's hard to draw just make her solid grey) pale yellow eyes, and white socks that fade into grey. She has a small scar across her snout, and several claw scars on her shoulders and back.
Personality: Silverstar seems cold and stern from a distance, but is gentle and friendly up close. She is not quick to anger and will not jump to conclusions unless given good reason to. In an argument, she will strike quick and sometimes leave a cat speechless, unless put up against a cat as good at comebacks as her. Her position suits her quite well, but at times she will shut herself in and her deputy has to take over. She tends to overthink, and she can be manipulative without realizing it.
Backstory: Silverstar had never planned on being leader, but after the old Thunderclan deputy was killed, she chosen as deputy. Her kithood was relatively normal aside from a rogue attack while she was hunting with her mentor, and a bout of greencough. She had two brothers and a sister, one of which died from greencough.
Other info: Silverstar's warrior name was Silverheart, and during her time as a warrior she had kits, and she named the only surviving kit Owlpaw. Her calm demeanor hides the fact that she is extremely loyal. She smells like the forest and lavender. (and she's also bi)
In case of inactivity: @Teddybears, please take over in that scenario, even though that probably won't happen.
please buy my dragons
r7i0TKR.png
alphabet legacy
challenge
please just send private auctions.
it's a CR with half the hassle,
and with PAs we both get our stuff instantly.
@Teddybears
Her mentor can be an npc, seeing as three cats would be hard for me to do. Sorry if this is sloppy/missing info!

Name
Owlpaw
Rank
Apprentice
Clan
Thunderclan
Appearance
Owlpaw is a swift, small cat with a soft dark brown pelt, a white chest and belly, a fluffy long brown tail, large, brilliant green eyes, large whiskers, large ears, and a single white paw.
Personality
Owlpaw is a bubbly young cat who may come off as shallow, but is actually quiet around cats she isn't familiar with. Due to being neglected by her mentor, Owlpaw constantly seeks attention from cats she knows, sometimes to a point where a cat snaps at her. She has a habit of sneaking away into the forest due to this, and has discovered many hiding places.
Backstory
Owlpaw never knew her real mother. She was raised by a queen who had one other kit, but was never loved as much as she should have been. After Owlpaw's naming ceremony, her mentor pretty much left her alone, and rarely took her out to train or hunt. Owlpaw quickly adapted to this and taught herself to hunt, using what little information she had to figure out how to stalk prey right. After about a week, Silverstar asked Owlpaw why the apprentice's mentor was never training Owlpaw, and she lied, saying her mentor only took her out early in the morning. Silverstar believed Owlpaw, and told her to tell her mentor to take her put more often.
In Case of Inactivity
Missing
Other Info
Owlpaw is actually great at hunting and discovering secrets around the lake, and would share them if she wasn't wary of other cats.
@Teddybears
Her mentor can be an npc, seeing as three cats would be hard for me to do. Sorry if this is sloppy/missing info!

Name
Owlpaw
Rank
Apprentice
Clan
Thunderclan
Appearance
Owlpaw is a swift, small cat with a soft dark brown pelt, a white chest and belly, a fluffy long brown tail, large, brilliant green eyes, large whiskers, large ears, and a single white paw.
Personality
Owlpaw is a bubbly young cat who may come off as shallow, but is actually quiet around cats she isn't familiar with. Due to being neglected by her mentor, Owlpaw constantly seeks attention from cats she knows, sometimes to a point where a cat snaps at her. She has a habit of sneaking away into the forest due to this, and has discovered many hiding places.
Backstory
Owlpaw never knew her real mother. She was raised by a queen who had one other kit, but was never loved as much as she should have been. After Owlpaw's naming ceremony, her mentor pretty much left her alone, and rarely took her out to train or hunt. Owlpaw quickly adapted to this and taught herself to hunt, using what little information she had to figure out how to stalk prey right. After about a week, Silverstar asked Owlpaw why the apprentice's mentor was never training Owlpaw, and she lied, saying her mentor only took her out early in the morning. Silverstar believed Owlpaw, and told her to tell her mentor to take her put more often.
In Case of Inactivity
Missing
Other Info
Owlpaw is actually great at hunting and discovering secrets around the lake, and would share them if she wasn't wary of other cats.
please buy my dragons
r7i0TKR.png
alphabet legacy
challenge
please just send private auctions.
it's a CR with half the hassle,
and with PAs we both get our stuff instantly.
Name: Dappleshade

Age: (rusty with the lore so..bear with me if I get stuff wrong) 37 Moons (Edit: I swear this is the final age fix I didn't know someone else wanted to be med cat they posted after me let's get along well maple. ^^)

Clan: Thunder Clan

Appearance: She is a long haired tortoiseshell mix with a kink in her tail from a past injury near the tip of her tail with light green eyes.

Personality: Dapple would be the kind of medicine cat who could be seen as the motherly types or her usually caring nature if for not the fact she became a medicine cat she most likely would have become a queen. Unfortunately every now and again she'd be visited by the clan's kits curious about her bent tail and due to her motherly nature she becomes like a second caretaker when the queens are a bit busy. (so think like the mom friend who babysits every now and again.) Despite the events of the murders and the mysterious message from Star Clan she would try her best to help her clan within this new conflict the best she could.

Backstory: When Dappleshade was Dapplepaw she was going to be a warrior like many of the other cats until there was an accident where she was attacked by a fox luckily she just managed to escape the encounter with only her tail broken, and a few scrapes and bruises. But after talking to her old mentor Opalpelt (npc elder?) she decided she wanted to become a medicine cat because of her time talking to the older cat as her tail healed. Soon enough Opalpelt would soon retire to the elders den and Dappleshade would become the new medicine cat. This was a while before the events of the first arc as of now. And she has taken on the apprenticeship of LionPaw a Young tom with quite a bit of fur for an apprentice.

In case of Inactivity: NPC (or whatever first time doing this I'm interested in how the story plays out.)

Extra Info?: If anyone wants to be dapple's apprentice I don't mind what so ever we could have it where she is given an apprentice after the first meeting where we all find out a deputy was killed.. or before whatever you guys want to happen I'll be fine with it. And please I'll just be happy to see what happens in the plot.
Name: Dappleshade

Age: (rusty with the lore so..bear with me if I get stuff wrong) 37 Moons (Edit: I swear this is the final age fix I didn't know someone else wanted to be med cat they posted after me let's get along well maple. ^^)

Clan: Thunder Clan

Appearance: She is a long haired tortoiseshell mix with a kink in her tail from a past injury near the tip of her tail with light green eyes.

Personality: Dapple would be the kind of medicine cat who could be seen as the motherly types or her usually caring nature if for not the fact she became a medicine cat she most likely would have become a queen. Unfortunately every now and again she'd be visited by the clan's kits curious about her bent tail and due to her motherly nature she becomes like a second caretaker when the queens are a bit busy. (so think like the mom friend who babysits every now and again.) Despite the events of the murders and the mysterious message from Star Clan she would try her best to help her clan within this new conflict the best she could.

Backstory: When Dappleshade was Dapplepaw she was going to be a warrior like many of the other cats until there was an accident where she was attacked by a fox luckily she just managed to escape the encounter with only her tail broken, and a few scrapes and bruises. But after talking to her old mentor Opalpelt (npc elder?) she decided she wanted to become a medicine cat because of her time talking to the older cat as her tail healed. Soon enough Opalpelt would soon retire to the elders den and Dappleshade would become the new medicine cat. This was a while before the events of the first arc as of now. And she has taken on the apprenticeship of LionPaw a Young tom with quite a bit of fur for an apprentice.

In case of Inactivity: NPC (or whatever first time doing this I'm interested in how the story plays out.)

Extra Info?: If anyone wants to be dapple's apprentice I don't mind what so ever we could have it where she is given an apprentice after the first meeting where we all find out a deputy was killed.. or before whatever you guys want to happen I'll be fine with it. And please I'll just be happy to see what happens in the plot.
nannerbustteeny.png
@TeddyBears Hope this is okay. And Sorry if my rping is rusty it’s been a few months :/ [img]https://imgur.com/ShZJBWJ.png[/img] (Base By: SeaDoggies on Deviantart!) Name: BriarWing Gender: Female Age: 28 moons Rank: Medicine Cat Clan: Windclan Personality: Briarwing is a kill nd hearted and passionate cat. She enjoys being around other cats, and socializing. But don’t let that fool you. When it comes down to it Briarwing will do any means necessary to save her clan. She’s known to become an extremely focused cat when treating either wounded/sick cats to a point where she refuses food, or sleep until she is done. When treating younger cats she shows extreme patience, and isn’t afraid to snap at them if they don’t let her do her job properly, or if they refuse to listen to her after being treated. Backstory: Briarwing when she was an apprentice she started out training to become a warrior. She did have trouble picking up the fighting techniques. After a moon of training she has been caught in a middle of a territory battle where she was injured on her face. She ended up blinded in her right eye. During her time in the Medicine den she seemed to show great memory for the herbs used on her, and showed curiosity over time of what they were for. She ended up changing her apprenticeship to a medicine cat. Now she stands as a confident healer in her clan. In case of Inactivity: NPC please! Extra Info?: - Blind in the right eye - Feel free to through her into the plot if you’d like! - IM VERY OPEN TO APPRENTICES (-extremely Asexual Aromantic)
@TeddyBears
Hope this is okay. And Sorry if my rping is rusty it’s been a few months :/
ShZJBWJ.png
(Base By: SeaDoggies on Deviantart!)
Name: BriarWing
Clan: Windclan
Personality: Briarwing is a kill nd hearted and passionate cat. She enjoys being around other cats, and socializing. But don’t let that fool you. When it comes down to it Briarwing will do any means necessary to save her clan. She’s known to become an extremely focused cat when treating either wounded/sick cats to a point where she refuses food, or sleep until she is done. When treating younger cats she shows extreme patience, and isn’t afraid to snap at them if they don’t let her do her job properly, or if they refuse to listen to her after being treated.
Backstory: Briarwing when she was an apprentice she started out training to become a warrior. She did have trouble picking up the fighting techniques. After a moon of training she has been caught in a middle of a territory battle where she was injured on her face. She ended up blinded in her right eye. During her time in the Medicine den she seemed to show great memory for the herbs used on her, and showed curiosity over time of what they were for. She ended up changing her apprenticeship to a medicine cat. Now she stands as a confident healer in her clan.
In case of Inactivity: NPC please!
Extra Info?:
- Blind in the right eye
- Feel free to through her into the plot if you’d like!
- IM VERY OPEN TO APPRENTICES
(-extremely Asexual Aromantic)
kageyama_emote_by_bwsweetpeaa-dapx8sa.gif 0MaKSzV.png hinata_emote_by_bwsweetpeaa-dappevb.gif
[img]https://i.pinimg.com/736x/06/a6/b9/06a6b9d8013792c83351453ba5a07608--simon-birch-lion-cat.jpg[/img] Name: Mountainwing Gender: Male Age: 57 moons Rank: Warrior Clan: Thunderclan Personality: He may seem intimidating, but Mountainwing is very cuddly and friendly. He spends lots of time playing with kits in the nursery. Backstory: When he was born, he was strangely large, even for a kit. His mother barely survived giving birth and has been unable to do most simple actions since. His father begun to blame him for his mother's condition and still does to this day. In case of Inactivity: NPC Extra Info?:
06a6b9d8013792c83351453ba5a07608--simon-birch-lion-cat.jpg
Name: Mountainwing
Personality:
He may seem intimidating, but Mountainwing is very cuddly and friendly. He spends lots of time playing with kits in the nursery.
Backstory:
When he was born, he was strangely large, even for a kit. His mother barely survived giving birth and has been unable to do most simple actions since. His father begun to blame him for his mother's condition and still does to this day.
Extra Info?:

jj3Bino.png
Red - He/They
Art Shop
Hatchery
Bio Shop

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa4l8x2fP.gif
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/8OJeXR0.jpg[/img] (His patterns are mostly of a marbled tabby, I just got lazy. Left front paw and from paw to knee his two backlegs are all white. [url=http://www.mcbfa.org/colorbrownclwh.jpg]Ref[/url] Somewhat resembles a maine coon but smaller) [b]Name:[/b] Palestar [b]Gender:[/b] Male [b]Age:[/b] 64 moons [b]Rank:[/b] Leader [b]Clan:[/b] Windclan [b]Personality: [/b] Palestar on the upfront is noticeably moody at most times on varying degrees in a manner as if he never slept well. Being a leader made his previously miniature case of paranoia and cynicalism more prominent; the giving of power also brought out the more cunning, calculating and cold side of him. Palestar’s devoted to his clan and makes decisions using logic with the ulterior goal for the best for Windclan. If a risk is too great, he will refuse to help other clans for example and tactical retreats are another. He’s sensitive about the fact that although he isn’t the oldest, he isn’t exactly youthful no longer and subconsciously acts as if he was older due to feeling he was growing old. Palestar may seem easily agitated but is in truth hard to get a desired reaction out of him often times. He built himself to be a strong leader, but it makes it harder -even for himself- to remember that he’s allowed to relax more and be himself. It rarely happens, but his jealousy is like a bitter relentless fire kept tight in a buried hole. The leader at the same time is still the cat before and although his previous personality is added with the above, that doesn’t mean everything else in him is gone or dormant. Despite seemly being annoyed easily, he is actually quite patient. The patience can be tested and broken with difficulty but possible, making him snap. He has a sarcastic and blunt streak in him. Palestar still has a love for encouragement and validation, which was what mainly drove him to be a deputy and hopefully leader. He is proud and protective, but also a selfless and caring cat with a sense of honor; it is merely that he will often times put his own thoughts and emotions to the back of his head to make the most logical decision. Compared to when he was an apprentice and a new warrior, Palestar has gained a lot more confidence and firmness which also gave him what he needed to have the ambition to be leader. Somehow he manages to pull off being frigid and emotionally demanding slash needy at the same time. [b]Backstory:[/b] His parents were caring, but unfortunately were both more stoic than open. The two were close with each other, but unfortunately their kits weren’t quite included within it and early on he’d always been lacking in emotional care. Later on, he would understand the two but the problem was already rooted by then and him as a kit would not know. Palekit grew more bitter of his parents, distancing himself from them and was often described as a kit of being clingy. Adding on to that, it made him stride further to impress his father Crowgaze and mother Sandsprint. Doing what he has to do to impress, this lasted even to the present. Always trying to be the best as an apprentice, warrior, and even kit, in the end he often times came in second or close to the top but never there. Palestrike wasn’t eying the leader position or any higher than a warrior at first. He wanted to, but lacked the confidence to do so. What did push him however was when he fell for a she-cat named Cloudflight. Looking back, he wasn’t sure exactly what he saw in her or perhaps it was just unconscious demands. Back to that time, Palestrike did what he first had to: gain more confidence because what cat would be impressed by a cat who doesn’t even believe in themselves? By the time he was certain in himself however, the passing crush was killed off by that he decided he wanted the leadership more than a mate. Whether that was true to the heart or the right decision did not matter now. Steering himself to focus more on impressing cats around and especially the deputy, he was already a skilled warrior but never was noticed much due to his tendency to lurk in the back. Despite not being the best at a certain thing or two, he was quite balanced around and with time devoted to sharpening his skills, rose in the ranks. In the process, he grew more far apart from his kins. He doesn’t speak to his three other siblings nor parents more than anyone else, despite still thinking for them in the back. For good or bad, his work paid off and he was appointed to deputy when the leader passed away and the previous deputy took the position. Palestrike however, was still eyeing the highest position and feeling as if he wasn’t enough. Perhaps he could be successful in other aspects of a warrior’s life just as well as his appointed duties if he paid other parts of life more attention but in the end, he didn’t. When he eventually rose to being leader, the burdens of being in power was starting to show in him and as moons passed he’d grown to be moody often times. Sometimes he still thinks of reconnecting with his now elders parents and his siblings but always finds a reason to not. Out of his three siblings, only one's currently alive. The one who he was ever somewhat close to was his sister Lightleap, who looked almost identical to him. She died many seasons ago however. [b]In case of Inactivity:[/b] NPC [b]Extra Info?:[/b] His mother almost named him Ghostkit but decided against it not wanting to bring bad luck; it didn’t stop him from being compared to one every now and then however Pansexual but he’s long been thinking he’s too busy for such things, and if that doesn’t work he believes he’s getting old anyways. A [i]very[/i] light sleeper, he doesn’t often go into heavy sleep. Up for plots! ---------- @Teddybear Ayy here’s my form. Tbh for all I wrote here, the best description for him is this (also what I was thinking of when i drafted him lol) Palestar’s personality is basically some major nerd uni student who’s working too hard and should think about his social life more. He acts as if he’s some grumpy old man and is a clinger cuddler, but puts school ahead of anything else. Needs hugs despite all he says is just looking for some praises. All the praises. Thinks people don’t like him and he needs to prove himself when hell people do like him (at least if he decides to be nice and not some sleep deprevicated caffeine addict) and some crush on him once they get to know him and he’s just like an oblivious fool. Definitely needy and clingy and hence why he’s super picky about relationships. He's like the result child of some fandom ship where the two characters are both stoic as hell.
8OJeXR0.jpg
(His patterns are mostly of a marbled tabby, I just got lazy. Left front paw and from paw to knee his two backlegs are all white. Ref Somewhat resembles a maine **** but smaller)

Name: Palestar
Clan: Windclan

Personality:
Palestar on the upfront is noticeably moody at most times on varying degrees in a manner as if he never slept well. Being a leader made his previously miniature case of paranoia and cynicalism more prominent; the giving of power also brought out the more cunning, calculating and cold side of him. Palestar’s devoted to his clan and makes decisions using logic with the ulterior goal for the best for Windclan. If a risk is too great, he will refuse to help other clans for example and tactical retreats are another. He’s sensitive about the fact that although he isn’t the oldest, he isn’t exactly youthful no longer and subconsciously acts as if he was older due to feeling he was growing old. Palestar may seem easily agitated but is in truth hard to get a desired reaction out of him often times. He built himself to be a strong leader, but it makes it harder -even for himself- to remember that he’s allowed to relax more and be himself. It rarely happens, but his jealousy is like a bitter relentless fire kept tight in a buried hole.

The leader at the same time is still the cat before and although his previous personality is added with the above, that doesn’t mean everything else in him is gone or dormant. Despite seemly being annoyed easily, he is actually quite patient. The patience can be tested and broken with difficulty but possible, making him snap. He has a sarcastic and blunt streak in him. Palestar still has a love for encouragement and validation, which was what mainly drove him to be a deputy and hopefully leader. He is proud and protective, but also a selfless and caring cat with a sense of honor; it is merely that he will often times put his own thoughts and emotions to the back of his head to make the most logical decision. Compared to when he was an apprentice and a new warrior, Palestar has gained a lot more confidence and firmness which also gave him what he needed to have the ambition to be leader. Somehow he manages to pull off being frigid and emotionally demanding slash needy at the same time.

Backstory:
His parents were caring, but unfortunately were both more stoic than open. The two were close with each other, but unfortunately their kits weren’t quite included within it and early on he’d always been lacking in emotional care. Later on, he would understand the two but the problem was already rooted by then and him as a kit would not know. Palekit grew more bitter of his parents, distancing himself from them and was often described as a kit of being clingy. Adding on to that, it made him stride further to impress his father Crowgaze and mother Sandsprint. Doing what he has to do to impress, this lasted even to the present. Always trying to be the best as an apprentice, warrior, and even kit, in the end he often times came in second or close to the top but never there.

Palestrike wasn’t eying the leader position or any higher than a warrior at first. He wanted to, but lacked the confidence to do so. What did push him however was when he fell for a she-cat named Cloudflight. Looking back, he wasn’t sure exactly what he saw in her or perhaps it was just unconscious demands. Back to that time, Palestrike did what he first had to: gain more confidence because what cat would be impressed by a cat who doesn’t even believe in themselves?

By the time he was certain in himself however, the passing crush was killed off by that he decided he wanted the leadership more than a mate. Whether that was true to the heart or the right decision did not matter now. Steering himself to focus more on impressing cats around and especially the deputy, he was already a skilled warrior but never was noticed much due to his tendency to lurk in the back. Despite not being the best at a certain thing or two, he was quite balanced around and with time devoted to sharpening his skills, rose in the ranks. In the process, he grew more far apart from his kins. He doesn’t speak to his three other siblings nor parents more than anyone else, despite still thinking for them in the back.

For good or bad, his work paid off and he was appointed to deputy when the leader passed away and the previous deputy took the position. Palestrike however, was still eyeing the highest position and feeling as if he wasn’t enough. Perhaps he could be successful in other aspects of a warrior’s life just as well as his appointed duties if he paid other parts of life more attention but in the end, he didn’t. When he eventually rose to being leader, the burdens of being in power was starting to show in him and as moons passed he’d grown to be moody often times. Sometimes he still thinks of reconnecting with his now elders parents and his siblings but always finds a reason to not. Out of his three siblings, only one's currently alive. The one who he was ever somewhat close to was his sister Lightleap, who looked almost identical to him. She died many seasons ago however.

Extra Info?:
His mother almost named him Ghostkit but decided against it not wanting to bring bad luck; it didn’t stop him from being compared to one every now and then however

Pansexual but he’s long been thinking he’s too busy for such things, and if that doesn’t work he believes he’s getting old anyways.

A very light sleeper, he doesn’t often go into heavy sleep.

Up for plots!

@Teddybear
Ayy here’s my form. Tbh for all I wrote here, the best description for him is this (also what I was thinking of when i drafted him lol) Palestar’s personality is basically some major nerd uni student who’s working too hard and should think about his social life more. He acts as if he’s some grumpy old man and is a clinger cuddler, but puts school ahead of anything else. Needs hugs despite all he says is just looking for some praises. All the praises. Thinks people don’t like him and he needs to prove himself when hell people do like him (at least if he decides to be nice and not some sleep deprevicated caffeine addict) and some crush on him once they get to know him and he’s just like an oblivious fool. Definitely needy and clingy and hence why he’s super picky about relationships. He's like the result child of some fandom ship where the two characters are both stoic as hell.
back from hiatus #5 (;-_-)/
sketch shop here!
@RiaFire11

Both look good! And sure thing, I would probably take over if it was an important role or divide it out to a member without a high rank. ^^

@Dragonheart286

21 moons is rather young if it's long before the events of the current rp transpired. Maybe around 3 to 4 years would be alright. ^^; But otherwise, I cannot wait to see her in action, she seems like a lovely medicine cat!

@Visionrift

Wonderful! (I can't help but snort at the fact that all the medicine cats are females. Medicine Cat Gatherings just became girl's night. Ahaha) Accepted and I will updated the page soon. I cannot wait to see her in action!

@GalazyBunny

Unforuantely, Maplebush is unable to be the medicine cat since Dragonheart with Dappleshade about a few hours prior to your post. If you would like to keep her, you may make her a medicine cat apprentice and/or a warrior. But otherwise, both are accepted and will be added up!

@Eclectic

Alright, Palestar looks really great! I cannot wait to see what the other leaders bring, considering both Boarstar and Palestar seem to be totally conflicting personalities. :3c Which might create drama for sure with Shadowclan and Windclan.

Other than some spectating on my part, he's accepted! Wonderful artwork, as always, and I'll work on getting him up on the page! ^^
@RiaFire11

Both look good! And sure thing, I would probably take over if it was an important role or divide it out to a member without a high rank. ^^

@Dragonheart286

21 moons is rather young if it's long before the events of the current rp transpired. Maybe around 3 to 4 years would be alright. ^^; But otherwise, I cannot wait to see her in action, she seems like a lovely medicine cat!

@Visionrift

Wonderful! (I can't help but snort at the fact that all the medicine cats are females. Medicine Cat Gatherings just became girl's night. Ahaha) Accepted and I will updated the page soon. I cannot wait to see her in action!

@GalazyBunny

Unforuantely, Maplebush is unable to be the medicine cat since Dragonheart with Dappleshade about a few hours prior to your post. If you would like to keep her, you may make her a medicine cat apprentice and/or a warrior. But otherwise, both are accepted and will be added up!

@Eclectic

Alright, Palestar looks really great! I cannot wait to see what the other leaders bring, considering both Boarstar and Palestar seem to be totally conflicting personalities. :3c Which might create drama for sure with Shadowclan and Windclan.

Other than some spectating on my part, he's accepted! Wonderful artwork, as always, and I'll work on getting him up on the page! ^^
cg9IgXW.png ......
the name's sage! | i promise i'm not scary
25 • he / him • neutral good
ah sorry I can make her older what I meant was a while I was up lat when I typed it all up.
ah sorry I can make her older what I meant was a while I was up lat when I typed it all up.
nannerbustteeny.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20