Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [SEMI-CLOSED] DIRTY PAWS -- The Sign Ups
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
[center][b] AS OF NOW, WE WILL ONLY BE ACCEPTING NEW PEOPLE IF THEY PLAN TO TAKE A NPC (NO MORE ORIGINAL CHARACTERS)! MESSAGE @TEDDYBEARS IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE A LIST![/b] [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/86f3/f/2018/193/d/f/header_by_dingyradio-dch0pl5.png[/img] [rule][font=times new roman]? i fear that the lake will never be the same ever again... ? [rule] [columns][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/92ab/f/2018/193/9/9/side_1_by_dingyradio-dch0wc3.png[/img] [nextcol][color=transparent]..... [nextcol][font=times new roman]A peaceful air had surrounded the Lake for years now. While border fights break out every so often, the clans surrounding the lake have been comfortable with the presence of each other. As the clans slowly began to allow their guards down around each other and the outside world... it happened. A cat, a mere rogue, was found dead on the bank of the lake near the gathering territory. At first, the Clans wrote this off. A freak accident, perhaps a patrol gone wrong? But whatever the case, they continued on their peaceful lives.... That was until the ShadowClan deputy went missing while trying to find clues. It wasn't until the next gathering did the Clans find out that that he had died in the same manner of the rogue. It caused almost chaos, clans now pointing claws at each other and blaming everyone for the deaths. What doesn't help is that Starclan is silent... with everyone. No cat is able to contact them and when they attempt to, they only get darkness and the same phrase repeating themselves over and over... [center][font=times new roman]"Beware the one with the Dirty paws! Beware!"[/center] [font=times new roman]Cats are now fighting and growing desperate. What could this omen be? Who is saying it? Who is the culprit behind the murders? With no way to find out, everyone is getting anxious and worried... Only one thing is certain; The Lake will never be the same. [/columns] [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/b10c/f/2014/333/6/7/moon_phase_divider_by_slimyfur-d882vo2.png[/img] [font=times new roman]The roleplay will take place on a separate thread while ooc will be done in a Discord chat! All applications will be placed here and stylized for easy reference! [quote="Application!"][left][img] Image url here! [/img] Name: Gender: Age: Rank: Clan: Personality: Backstory: In case of Inactivity: NPC / Kill Off Extra Info?: [/quote] [center][size=7][font=times new roman][b]KITTY PAW LEADERS (KPL)[/b] [/size] [font=times new roman]@Teddybears @Eclectic (Message these people to accept Applications, Ask Questions, and just a general overview on the roleplay) [size=7][font=times new roman][b]WE ARE CURRENTLY IN ARC 1 ![/b] [/size] [font=times new roman]This Arc is focused on Clan Relationships and figuring out what to do about the killer.
AS OF NOW, WE WILL ONLY BE ACCEPTING NEW PEOPLE IF THEY PLAN TO TAKE A NPC (NO MORE ORIGINAL CHARACTERS)! MESSAGE @TEDDYBEARS IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE A LIST!

header_by_dingyradio-dch0pl5.png
? i fear that the lake will never be the same ever again... ?

side_1_by_dingyradio-dch0wc3.png .....
A peaceful air had surrounded the Lake for years now. While border fights break out every so often, the clans surrounding the lake have been comfortable with the presence of each other. As the clans slowly began to allow their guards down around each other and the outside world... it happened.

A cat, a mere rogue, was found dead on the bank of the lake near the gathering territory. At first, the Clans wrote this off. A freak accident, perhaps a patrol gone wrong? But whatever the case, they continued on their peaceful lives....

That was until the ShadowClan deputy went missing while trying to find clues. It wasn't until the next gathering did the Clans find out that that he had died in the same manner of the rogue. It caused almost chaos, clans now pointing claws at each other and blaming everyone for the deaths.

What doesn't help is that Starclan is silent... with everyone. No cat is able to contact them and when they attempt to, they only get darkness and the same phrase repeating themselves over and over...

"Beware the one with the Dirty paws! Beware!"

Cats are now fighting and growing desperate. What could this omen be? Who is saying it? Who is the culprit behind the murders? With no way to find out, everyone is getting anxious and worried...

Only one thing is certain; The Lake will never be the same.

moon_phase_divider_by_slimyfur-d882vo2.png

The roleplay will take place on a separate thread while ooc will be done in a Discord chat! All applications will be placed here and stylized for easy reference!

Application! wrote:
[img]Image url here![/img]
Name:
Clan:
Personality:
Backstory:
In case of Inactivity: NPC / Kill Off
Extra Info?:
KITTY PAW LEADERS (KPL)
@Teddybears @Eclectic
(Message these people to accept Applications, Ask Questions, and just a general overview on the roleplay)

WE ARE CURRENTLY IN ARC 1 !
This Arc is focused on Clan Relationships and figuring out what to do about the killer.
iwd6mnF.png ......
the name's sage! | i promise i'm not scary
25 • he / him • neutral good
[center][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/870b/f/2018/193/c/4/untitled_by_dingyradio-dch1kto.png[/img][/center] [font=times new roman] [b]LEADER[/b] Pebblestar - gray mottled tabby tom; amber eyes [i]apprentice: none[/i] [b]DEPUTY[/b] Thicketskip - light brown tom with dark patches of brown over face, paws, and tail; light green eyes. [i]apprentice: none[/i] [b]MEDICINE CAT[/b] Dappleshade - long-haired tortoiseshell she-cat with a kinked tail; light green eyes [i]Apprentice: Lionpaw[/i] [b]WARRIORS[/b] Mountianwing - fluffy black tom; pale amber eyes Rustfur - orange tom with a white chest; blue eyes Reedstalk - soft brown tom with a white underbelly; green eyes (NPC) Berrypad - white and orange she-cat with bright green eyes (NPC) Honeysong - light brown taddy with patches of white on nose and paws; light amber eyes (NPC) Raineye - gray she-cat with only one eye; blue eye (?) (NPC) Quietstep - Dark brown tabby tom with dark amber eyes (NPC) Lavenderpelt - An off-white she-cat with soft purple eyes (NPC) Ironclaw - A large grey tom with bright blue eyes (NPC) Liontail - A light brown tom. (NPC) [b]APPRENTICES[/b] Lionpaw - fluffy golden tom with dark amber eyes Marigoldpaw - Golden she-cat with flecks of black; bright amber eyes (NPC) [b]QUEENS[/b] Foxwillow - tortoiseshell and white she-cat; green eyes; mother of Moonkit (white she-kit), Frostkit (white Tom with blue-gray ears, paws, and tail), and Heronkit (spotted gray tabby tom) [b]ELDERS[/b] Cloudsong - white tom; one blue eye one green eye Opalpelt - A grey she-cat with silver eyes
untitled_by_dingyradio-dch1kto.png

LEADER
Pebblestar - gray mottled tabby tom; amber eyes
apprentice: none

DEPUTY
Thicketskip - light brown tom with dark patches of brown over face, paws, and tail; light green eyes.

MEDICINE CAT
Dappleshade - long-haired tortoiseshell she-cat with a kinked tail; light green eyes
Apprentice: Lionpaw

WARRIORS
Mountianwing - fluffy black tom; pale amber eyes

Rustfur - orange tom with a white chest; blue eyes

Reedstalk - soft brown tom with a white underbelly; green eyes (NPC)

Berrypad - white and orange she-cat with bright green eyes (NPC)

Honeysong - light brown taddy with patches of white on nose and paws; light amber eyes (NPC)

Raineye - gray she-cat with only one eye; blue eye (?) (NPC)

Quietstep - Dark brown tabby tom with dark amber eyes (NPC)

Lavenderpelt - An off-white she-cat with soft purple eyes (NPC)

Ironclaw - A large grey tom with bright blue eyes (NPC)

Liontail - A light brown tom. (NPC)

APPRENTICES

Lionpaw - fluffy golden tom with dark amber eyes

Marigoldpaw - Golden she-cat with flecks of black; bright amber eyes (NPC)

QUEENS

Foxwillow - tortoiseshell and white she-cat; green eyes; mother of Moonkit (white she-kit), Frostkit (white Tom with blue-gray ears, paws, and tail), and Heronkit (spotted gray tabby tom)

ELDERS

Cloudsong - white tom; one blue eye one green eye

Opalpelt - A grey she-cat with silver eyes
iwd6mnF.png ......
[center][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/86da/f/2018/193/1/b/shadowclan_by_dingyradio-dch1kt4.png[/img][/center] [font=times new roman] [b]LEADER[/b] Mothstar - brown and cream she-cat; dark amber eyes [i]apprentice: none[/i] [b]DEPUTY[/b] TO BE DECIDED [i]apprentice: none[/i] [b]MEDICINE CAT[/b] Cidermoon - gray, dark gray, and white she-cat; amber eyes [i]Apprentice: Jasminepaw[/i] [b]WARRIORS[/b] Laurelhawk - tabby and white tom; amber eyes [i]Apprentice: Frogpaw[/i] Diamondback - black and white she-cat; dark amber eyes [i]Apprentice: Adderpaw[/i] Wheatmask - ??? Dawngaze - light tabby she-cat with white underbelly; green eyes (NPC) Oakbranch - dark brown tabby tom with green eyes (NPC) Larchneedle - dark brown she-cat with white underbelly; green eyes (NPC) Sanddrift - a sandy colored she-cat tabby (NPC) Nettlejump - orange tabby she-cat with green eyes (NPC) Waspclaw - large mackeral tabby tom with more yellowish and black fur similar to a wasp; amber eyes (NPC) [i]Apprentice: Midnight[/i] [b]APPRENTICES[/b] Adderpaw - tabby and white tom; green eyes Frogpaw -gray tom with brown patches; dark green eyes Jasminepaw - white she-cat with brown face, paws, tail, and ears; violet eyes Midnight - dark brown tom; pale green eyes [b]QUEENS[/b] Smallfox - A short ginger, white and black she cat; amber eyes. Mother of Dogkit (A small black, white and ginger tom with dark amber eyes) and Breezekit (A small black and ginger she-cat with speckles of white; amber eyes) [b]ELDERS[/b] Goosepelt - A dark brown tabby tom with flecks of silver; amber eyes. Nightwhisker - A black she-cat with blue eyes
shadowclan_by_dingyradio-dch1kt4.png

LEADER
Mothstar - brown and cream she-cat; dark amber eyes

DEPUTY
TO BE DECIDED

MEDICINE CAT
Cidermoon - gray, dark gray, and white she-cat; amber eyes
Apprentice: Jasminepaw

WARRIORS

Laurelhawk - tabby and white tom; amber eyes
Apprentice: Frogpaw

Diamondback - black and white she-cat; dark amber eyes
Apprentice: Adderpaw

Wheatmask - ???

Dawngaze - light tabby she-cat with white underbelly; green eyes (NPC)

Oakbranch - dark brown tabby tom with green eyes (NPC)

Larchneedle - dark brown she-cat with white underbelly; green eyes (NPC)

Sanddrift - a sandy colored she-cat tabby (NPC)

Nettlejump - orange tabby she-cat with green eyes (NPC)

Waspclaw - large mackeral tabby tom with more yellowish and black fur similar to a wasp; amber eyes (NPC)
Apprentice: Midnight

APPRENTICES

Adderpaw - tabby and white tom; green eyes

Frogpaw -gray tom with brown patches; dark green eyes

Jasminepaw - white she-cat with brown face, paws, tail, and ears; violet eyes

Midnight - dark brown tom; pale green eyes

QUEENS

Smallfox - A short ginger, white and black she cat; amber eyes. Mother of Dogkit (A small black, white and ginger tom with dark amber eyes) and Breezekit (A small black and ginger she-cat with speckles of white; amber eyes)

ELDERS

Goosepelt - A dark brown tabby tom with flecks of silver; amber eyes.

Nightwhisker - A black she-cat with blue eyes
iwd6mnF.png ......
[center][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/b12a/f/2018/193/9/0/riverclan_by_dingyradio-dch1ktg.png[/img][/center] [font=times new roman] [b]LEADER[/b] Featherstar - silver tabby she-cat; blue eyes [i]Apprentice: none[/i] [b]DEPUTY[/b] Rookberry - tabby tom; green eyes [b]MEDICINE CAT[/b] Crystalgleam - silver and white she-cat; blue eyes [i]Apprentice: Frostbite[/i] [b]WARRIORS[/b] Stonestep - A grey tom with white underbelly Crowfeather - black tom; amber eyes [i]Apprentice: Reedpaw[/i] Pinedapple - black, gray, and white tom; green eyes Eaglebrook - gray she-cat with two orange spots on her head; amber eyes [i]Apprentice: Lilypaw[/i] Echofrost - silver tabby she-cat; green eyes Firestripe - dark orange tabby tom; green eyes Silvercloud - silver she-cat with white paws; blue eyes Whitewater - pure white she-cat; green eyes Fawnspots - orange she-cat with white splotches; green eyes Gingerheart - Orange tabby she-cat; amber eyes [b]APPRENTICES[/b] Reedpaw - black and tan tabby tom; pale green eyes Frostbite - black tom with white spotted markings; green eyes Lilypaw - tabby and white she-cat; green eyes [b]QUEENS[/b] none [b]ELDERS[/b] none
riverclan_by_dingyradio-dch1ktg.png

LEADER
Featherstar - silver tabby she-cat; blue eyes
Apprentice: none

DEPUTY
Rookberry - tabby tom; green eyes

MEDICINE CAT
Crystalgleam - silver and white she-cat; blue eyes
Apprentice: Frostbite

WARRIORS
Stonestep - A grey tom with white underbelly

Crowfeather - black tom; amber eyes
Apprentice: Reedpaw

Pinedapple - black, gray, and white tom; green eyes

Eaglebrook - gray she-cat with two orange spots on her head; amber eyes
Apprentice: Lilypaw

Echofrost - silver tabby she-cat; green eyes

Firestripe - dark orange tabby tom; green eyes

Silvercloud - silver she-cat with white paws; blue eyes

Whitewater - pure white she-cat; green eyes

Fawnspots - orange she-cat with white splotches; green eyes

Gingerheart - Orange tabby she-cat; amber eyes

APPRENTICES

Reedpaw - black and tan tabby tom; pale green eyes

Frostbite - black tom with white spotted markings; green eyes

Lilypaw - tabby and white she-cat; green eyes

QUEENS
none

ELDERS
none

iwd6mnF.png ......
[center][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/94c4/f/2018/193/e/b/windclan_by_dingyradio-dch1ksu.png[/img][/center] [font=times new roman] [b]LEADER[/b] Palestar - Marbled tabby tom with white left paw and back lower legs; pale blue eyes [b]DEPUTY[/b] Appleshine - A tabby she-cat [b]MEDICINE CAT[/b] Briarwing - white she-cat with orange stripes; amber eyes [i]Apprentice: Rockpool[/i] [b]WARRIORS[/b] Beartuft - brown and white she-cat; green eyes [i]Apprentice: Rabbitpaw[/i] Dustjump - Dark brown tabby tom with green eyes Wildberry - red and golden she-cat; amber eyes Hawkeye - brown tom; green eyes [i]Apprentice: Honeypaw[/i] Antfur - dark gray tabby tom; dark green eyes (NPC) Runningwind - Light brown tom; green eyes (NPC) Shineflower - white she-cat with bright blue eyes (NPC) Foxtail - ginger she-cat with a white tail tip (NPC) Petalflame - white she-cat with black ears, green eyes (NPC) Braveheart - dark tabby tom with amber eyes. (NPC) [b]APPRENTICES[/b] Rockpool - tabby tom; green eyes Rabbitpaw - orange and white she-cat; amber eyes Honeypaw - tabby she-cat; amber eyes [b]QUEENS[/b] N/A [b]ELDERS[/b] Sandsprint - somewhat large sand and black tabby she cat; yellow eyes Crowgaze - Large white tom with partially black face and tail; green eyes
windclan_by_dingyradio-dch1ksu.png

LEADER
Palestar - Marbled tabby tom with white left paw and back lower legs; pale blue eyes

DEPUTY
Appleshine - A tabby she-cat

MEDICINE CAT
Briarwing - white she-cat with orange stripes; amber eyes
Apprentice: Rockpool

WARRIORS
Beartuft - brown and white she-cat; green eyes
Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Dustjump - Dark brown tabby tom with green eyes

Wildberry - red and golden she-cat; amber eyes

Hawkeye - brown tom; green eyes
Apprentice: Honeypaw

Antfur - dark gray tabby tom; dark green eyes (NPC)

Runningwind - Light brown tom; green eyes (NPC)

Shineflower - white she-cat with bright blue eyes (NPC)

Foxtail - ginger she-cat with a white tail tip (NPC)

Petalflame - white she-cat with black ears, green eyes (NPC)

Braveheart - dark tabby tom with amber eyes. (NPC)

APPRENTICES

Rockpool - tabby tom; green eyes

Rabbitpaw - orange and white she-cat; amber eyes

Honeypaw - tabby she-cat; amber eyes

QUEENS
N/A

ELDERS
Sandsprint - somewhat large sand and black tabby she cat; yellow eyes

Crowgaze - Large white tom with partially black face and tail; green eyes

iwd6mnF.png ......
(Hi! Also, I added a rank portion, because I don't know if you forgot to do that bit?) [img]http://r.ddmcdn.com/s_f/o_1/w_640/h_360/APL/uploads/2014/12/ragdoll-1-.jpg[/img] (only eyes are violet, not blue) [b]Name[/b]: Jasminepaw [b]Gender:[/b] Female [b]Age:[/b] 11 moons [b]Rank:[/b] Medicine Cat Apprentice [b]Clan:[/b] ShadowClan [b]Personality:[/b] She's very sassy, no-nonsense, and is not afraid to smack/scold a warrior twice her size. She's impatient, stubborn, loyal, practical, sarcastic, and compassionate. She's also very clever, but overconfident- she often overestimates her abilities, and that, in a medicine cat, is never good. She is young, and intelligent, and quite clever. At most points, she comes off as aggressive and abrasive- mostly she's just grumpy, but she cares for her Clan and is a firm believer that no cat should be refused healing. Appearance: A pearly, long-furred she-cat with brown paws, tail, face, and ears, Jasminepaw is the exceptionally fluffy offspring of a Persian and Siamese. Her eyes are pale purple and usually bright with intelligence or, more often than not, sass. [b]Backstory:[/b] Jasminepaw's mother, Leila, was originally tested on in a lab before she gathered her courage and wits, and fled, but not before the lab took its toll on her. Her eyes turned light purple, her fur got a strangely bright sheen, and her intelligence was raised. Her mother was a soft, wheat-colored kittypet with the same violet eyes, and though she fell in love with a ShadowClan warrior, she did not choose to join him in the forest. When her kits were born, Jasminepaw's father insisted on taking her to the forest, and eventually, the kittypet submitted. However, Jasminepaw's two sisters remained with their mother. Jasminepaw (then Jasminekit) originally wanted to be a warrior, but after hanging around the medicine cat den, getting under the medicine cat's paws, she decided she'd rather be the healer of the Clan. Jasminepaw, because of her kittypet heritage, was questioned by others if she could really manage to be a medicine cat. To that, Jasminepaw sassed, snarked, and, well, occasionally bullied her way into her apprenticeship. She wanted it, she went for it, and as far as she's concerned, that's no one's business but her own. [b]In case of Inactivity: [/b]NPC [b]Extra Info?:[/b] -very protective of her mentor -cannot swim very well and detests water to boot [center]---[/center] (I thought ThunderClan looked a little empty ^^) [img]http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a528/HamsterloverForever10/katzen-cute-orange-cat-for-pc-mac-iphone-and-ipad-367524_zps1788b9b9.jpg[/img] [b]Name:[/b] Rustfur [b]Gender:[/b] Male [b]Age:[/b] 25 moons [b]Rank:[/b] Warrior [b]Clan: [/b]ThunderClan [b]Personality:[/b] Rustfur is rather more...innocent, than his surroundings call for. He's sweet, friendly, tends to expect the good in others, and is just generally a golden boy all around. He's secure in his own skin, laid back, easygoing, and would be the kind of cat you'd see breaking up a fight and getting clawed in the process. He still retains the sort of wide-eyed wonder associated with kittens. Despite his laid-back personality, he has a temper and sometimes walks a line between headstrong and rebelliousness. [b]Appearance:[/b] Rustfur, as his name suggests, is a brownish orange color like the coarse layer seen congregating around a nail outside too long. He's enormous, muscular, and kind of clumsy. His pelt is mostly unruffled by scars, but there is a small nick in his ear and a long-since-healed slash on his back leg. He also has wide, startlingly deep blue eyes. [b]Backstory:[/b] When Rustfur's mother was heavily pregnant with him and his sister, she was sealed in the nursery when a tree fell across the entrance, and she gave birth to him and Raineyes alone. By the time her Clan had figured out how to get Quietstep and the two kits out, they'd been in there for days, the queen making sure her kits did not feel threatened. Grayfall, Rustfur's father, was beside himself. She recovered, and both she and her two kits were unharmed. As Rustfur grew older, he heard the story time and time again, and with it grew a great respect for Quietstep. He worked hard- so hard- and soon rose through the ranks as a skilled fighter, though his hunting could...use some work. That was more his sister's, Raineyes, territory. With his skill rose his quiet ambition to become deputy, but he's set that aside for now in favor of focusing on being the best warrior he can be. Rustfur received the notch in his ear from a border skirmish, and he told the medicine cat not to heal it [i]too[/i] well, because he thought the scar made him look particularly fearsome. (which is rather important, because he's actually a teddy bear). As for the scar on his left hind leg, he got that in a more spectacular manner- he came upon his sister being ravaged viciously by a fox. Rustfur saw red and attacked before thinking. He won the fight, but not without a permanent reminder of what it cost him. Raineyes survived, but she did lose one of her lovely, bluebell eyes, and her name (previously Raineyes) was changed to 'Raineye' at her own request. [b]In case of Inactivity:[/b] Kill Off [b]Extra Info?:[/b] -heterosexual -open to romance! -scent: cool smell of rainfall and crushed mint leaves -open to plot! [center]---[/center] [img]https://c1.staticflickr.com/4/3171/2938464503_ec638cb680_b.jpg[/img] [b]Name:[/b] Whitewater [b]Gender:[/b] Female [b]Age:[/b] 17 moons [b]Rank:[/b] Warrior [b]Clan:[/b] RiverClan [b]Appearance:[/b] A sleek, snow-white she-cat with pastel, bi-colored eyes and large pupils that are, more often than not, rounded to an enormous size. She's of an average height, but her slender build makes her look smaller. Her muscles are wiry and springy, made so by Whitewater's incessant jumping about. She's a strikingly beautiful she-cat, and she knows it. Her coat is magnificent, but that's probably because Whitewater gripes about how easy it is to get a white pelt dirty, which leads to dragging her sisters out to help her clean it more often than most of her Clanmates. [b]Personality: [/b] She's happy-go-lucky with a streak of mischief and a dash of sass. She's funny and flirty and curious, and also happens to consider herself a sleuth. She's silly, a bundle of energy who enjoys bothering her sisters and mother, though she treads a little more carefully around her father (not because of fear, but because Firestripe always came down a little harder on her antics than anyone else). She's impulsive, brazen, daring, spunky, vain, sweet, charismatic, and kind. She's a goofball, a thrillseeker, and a troublemaker. Whitewater, down to her golden heart, is a good cat, but her major flaws include jealousy and spite. [b]Backstory:[/b] Born to the RiverClan deputy, Feathershine, and the fiery tom-cat Firestripe, Whitekit led a pretty normal kithood. She was bossy and practically a dictator as a kit, argued with her sisters (but no more than any sibling), and began trying to sneak out into the forest at age four moons. Feathershine and Firestripe never allowed her to get far. When her apprenticeship finally rolled around, Whitepaw was a bit disappointed to see that both her sisters were given to her aunt and mother. The jealousy didn't last long, once she realized that she could now get into various escapades without Feathershine breathing down her neck as both mother and mentor. Whitepaw, like her mother before her, excelled at swimming and fishing. Not so much at the prey she was supposed to catch on land. She'd either get impatient or bored, leaving her mentor (Icepelt) to become frustrated with the flighty apprentice who was too busy off in her own world to deign to come down for prey she had to [i]stalk[/i]. Her charms never worked on Icepelt, to her dismay. As apprentices, a certain amount of rivalry grew between her and Silverpaw, which may have sparked from renewed jealousy. Silverpaw was good at practically everything she did (probably because she gave it her all). Whitepaw was not. The two sisters clashed, leaving Fawnpaw as the peacemaker between them. After a particularly heated argument in which Fawnpaw was dragged in, Whitepaw called her some awful things she regretted the moment they were out, and the gingery she-cat ran off. Silverpaw and Whitepaw teamed up to go find her without telling either of their parents, because Whitepaw was ashamed and Silverpaw was confident they could locate their sister without help. When they found Fawnpaw at last, she had ventured close to the Twolegplace and gotten tangled in a bright orange, plastic-y thing that smelled awful. Whitepaw charged forward to help, with Silverpaw following a little more cautiously. They freed Fawnpaw and took her back to camp, the three sisters returning as one unit once more. However, Fawnpaw contracted greencough from the Twolegplace, which the current leader caught and was killed from. Fawnpaw recovered. Soon after, the three were given their warrior names: Whitewater, Silvercloud, and Fawnspots. Whitewater still fights with her sisters, but loves them as fiercely as anything. Her warrior life has barely begun, but the moons that have passed have been normal and peaceful. That is, until the ShadowClan deputy was killed... [b]In case of Inactivity: [/b]Kill Off [b]Extra Info?:[/b] -bisexual (with a male preference) -is on the edge about StarClan -definitely open to a forbidden romance (or a normal romance XD), because this girl is a hopeless romantic -loves swimming -her mother is Featherstar, her father is Firestripe, her sisters are Silvercloud and Fawnspots, and her aunt is Echofrost -smells of blackberries and freely-flowing water
(Hi! Also, I added a rank portion, because I don't know if you forgot to do that bit?)

ragdoll-1-.jpg (only eyes are violet, not blue)
Name: Jasminepaw
Clan: ShadowClan
Personality: She's very sassy, no-nonsense, and is not afraid to smack/scold a warrior twice her size. She's impatient, stubborn, loyal, practical, sarcastic, and compassionate. She's also very clever, but overconfident- she often overestimates her abilities, and that, in a medicine cat, is never good. She is young, and intelligent, and quite clever. At most points, she comes off as aggressive and abrasive- mostly she's just grumpy, but she cares for her Clan and is a firm believer that no cat should be refused healing.
Appearance: A pearly, long-furred she-cat with brown paws, tail, face, and ears, Jasminepaw is the exceptionally fluffy offspring of a Persian and Siamese. Her eyes are pale purple and usually bright with intelligence or, more often than not, sass.
Backstory: Jasminepaw's mother, Leila, was originally tested on in a lab before she gathered her courage and wits, and fled, but not before the lab took its toll on her. Her eyes turned light purple, her fur got a strangely bright sheen, and her intelligence was raised.

Her mother was a soft, wheat-colored kittypet with the same violet eyes, and though she fell in love with a ShadowClan warrior, she did not choose to join him in the forest. When her kits were born, Jasminepaw's father insisted on taking her to the forest, and eventually, the kittypet submitted. However, Jasminepaw's two sisters remained with their mother.

Jasminepaw (then Jasminekit) originally wanted to be a warrior, but after hanging around the medicine cat den, getting under the medicine cat's paws, she decided she'd rather be the healer of the Clan. Jasminepaw, because of her kittypet heritage, was questioned by others if she could really manage to be a medicine cat. To that, Jasminepaw sassed, snarked, and, well, occasionally bullied her way into her apprenticeship. She wanted it, she went for it, and as far as she's concerned, that's no one's business but her own.
In case of Inactivity: NPC
Extra Info?:
-very protective of her mentor
-cannot swim very well and detests water to boot
---
(I thought ThunderClan looked a little empty ^^)

katzen-cute-orange-cat-for-pc-mac-iphone-and-ipad-367524_zps1788b9b9.jpg
Name: Rustfur
Clan: ThunderClan
Personality: Rustfur is rather more...innocent, than his surroundings call for. He's sweet, friendly, tends to expect the good in others, and is just generally a golden boy all around. He's secure in his own skin, laid back, easygoing, and would be the kind of cat you'd see breaking up a fight and getting clawed in the process. He still retains the sort of wide-eyed wonder associated with kittens. Despite his laid-back personality, he has a temper and sometimes walks a line between headstrong and rebelliousness.
Appearance: Rustfur, as his name suggests, is a brownish orange color like the coarse layer seen congregating around a nail outside too long. He's enormous, muscular, and kind of clumsy. His pelt is mostly unruffled by scars, but there is a small nick in his ear and a long-since-healed slash on his back leg. He also has wide, startlingly deep blue eyes.
Backstory: When Rustfur's mother was heavily pregnant with him and his sister, she was sealed in the nursery when a tree fell across the entrance, and she gave birth to him and Raineyes alone. By the time her Clan had figured out how to get Quietstep and the two kits out, they'd been in there for days, the queen making sure her kits did not feel threatened. Grayfall, Rustfur's father, was beside himself.

She recovered, and both she and her two kits were unharmed. As Rustfur grew older, he heard the story time and time again, and with it grew a great respect for Quietstep. He worked hard- so hard- and soon rose through the ranks as a skilled fighter, though his hunting could...use some work. That was more his sister's, Raineyes, territory.
With his skill rose his quiet ambition to become deputy, but he's set that aside for now in favor of focusing on being the best warrior he can be.

Rustfur received the notch in his ear from a border skirmish, and he told the medicine cat not to heal it too well, because he thought the scar made him look particularly fearsome. (which is rather important, because he's actually a teddy bear).
As for the scar on his left hind leg, he got that in a more spectacular manner- he came upon his sister being ravaged viciously by a fox. Rustfur saw red and attacked before thinking. He won the fight, but not without a permanent reminder of what it cost him. Raineyes survived, but she did lose one of her lovely, bluebell eyes, and her name (previously Raineyes) was changed to 'Raineye' at her own request.
In case of Inactivity: Kill Off
Extra Info?:
-heterosexual
-open to romance!
-scent: cool smell of rainfall and crushed mint leaves
-open to plot!
---
2938464503_ec638cb680_b.jpg

Name: Whitewater
Clan: RiverClan
Appearance: A sleek, snow-white she-cat with pastel, bi-colored eyes and large pupils that are, more often than not, rounded to an enormous size. She's of an average height, but her slender build makes her look smaller. Her muscles are wiry and springy, made so by Whitewater's incessant jumping about. She's a strikingly beautiful she-cat, and she knows it. Her coat is magnificent, but that's probably because Whitewater gripes about how easy it is to get a white pelt dirty, which leads to dragging her sisters out to help her clean it more often than most of her Clanmates.
Personality: She's happy-go-lucky with a streak of mischief and a dash of sass. She's funny and flirty and curious, and also happens to consider herself a sleuth. She's silly, a bundle of energy who enjoys bothering her sisters and mother, though she treads a little more carefully around her father (not because of fear, but because Firestripe always came down a little harder on her antics than anyone else). She's impulsive, brazen, daring, spunky, vain, sweet, charismatic, and kind. She's a goofball, a thrillseeker, and a troublemaker. Whitewater, down to her golden heart, is a good cat, but her major flaws include jealousy and spite.
Backstory: Born to the RiverClan deputy, Feathershine, and the fiery tom-cat Firestripe, Whitekit led a pretty normal kithood. She was bossy and practically a dictator as a kit, argued with her sisters (but no more than any sibling), and began trying to sneak out into the forest at age four moons. Feathershine and Firestripe never allowed her to get far.

When her apprenticeship finally rolled around, Whitepaw was a bit disappointed to see that both her sisters were given to her aunt and mother. The jealousy didn't last long, once she realized that she could now get into various escapades without Feathershine breathing down her neck as both mother and mentor. Whitepaw, like her mother before her, excelled at swimming and fishing. Not so much at the prey she was supposed to catch on land. She'd either get impatient or bored, leaving her mentor (Icepelt) to become frustrated with the flighty apprentice who was too busy off in her own world to deign to come down for prey she had to stalk. Her charms never worked on Icepelt, to her dismay.
As apprentices, a certain amount of rivalry grew between her and Silverpaw, which may have sparked from renewed jealousy. Silverpaw was good at practically everything she did (probably because she gave it her all). Whitepaw was not. The two sisters clashed, leaving Fawnpaw as the peacemaker between them. After a particularly heated argument in which Fawnpaw was dragged in, Whitepaw called her some awful things she regretted the moment they were out, and the gingery she-cat ran off. Silverpaw and Whitepaw teamed up to go find her without telling either of their parents, because Whitepaw was ashamed and Silverpaw was confident they could locate their sister without help.
When they found Fawnpaw at last, she had ventured close to the Twolegplace and gotten tangled in a bright orange, plastic-y thing that smelled awful. Whitepaw charged forward to help, with Silverpaw following a little more cautiously. They freed Fawnpaw and took her back to camp, the three sisters returning as one unit once more. However, Fawnpaw contracted greencough from the Twolegplace, which the current leader caught and was killed from. Fawnpaw recovered.
Soon after, the three were given their warrior names: Whitewater, Silvercloud, and Fawnspots.

Whitewater still fights with her sisters, but loves them as fiercely as anything. Her warrior life has barely begun, but the moons that have passed have been normal and peaceful. That is, until the ShadowClan deputy was killed...

In case of Inactivity: Kill Off
Extra Info?:
-bisexual (with a male preference)
-is on the edge about StarClan
-definitely open to a forbidden romance (or a normal romance XD), because this girl is a hopeless romantic
-loves swimming
-her mother is Featherstar, her father is Firestripe, her sisters are Silvercloud and Fawnspots, and her aunt is Echofrost
-smells of blackberries and freely-flowing water
bHeX9bv.png[/url][/center]

BPpOUJu.png[/center]

OozkoKt.png
@WillowtheWisp

Wow on the ball! LOL I wasn't fully done so I hadn't pinged the people interested yet. But yeah I forgot to add a clan and a rank option. ^^; Just so you know I'm taking ShadowClan's Medicine cat position for Cidermoon so hopefully that wasn't the clan you were hoping for.
@WillowtheWisp

Wow on the ball! LOL I wasn't fully done so I hadn't pinged the people interested yet. But yeah I forgot to add a clan and a rank option. ^^; Just so you know I'm taking ShadowClan's Medicine cat position for Cidermoon so hopefully that wasn't the clan you were hoping for.
iwd6mnF.png ......
@Teddybears

Yeah, I was wondering where the Clan is. XD And actually... Would it be possible for Jasminefall to be Cidermoon's apprentice? Y'know, gotta keep the familiarity together XD
It's totally cool if you wanted to take the opportunity for her to get to know more med. cats, haha, I'd totally get that!

EDIT: Wait, WHAT? I didn't realize I submitted it practically just as you released this!! :DD
@Teddybears

Yeah, I was wondering where the Clan is. XD And actually... Would it be possible for Jasminefall to be Cidermoon's apprentice? Y'know, gotta keep the familiarity together XD
It's totally cool if you wanted to take the opportunity for her to get to know more med. cats, haha, I'd totally get that!

EDIT: Wait, WHAT? I didn't realize I submitted it practically just as you released this!! :DD
bHeX9bv.png[/url][/center]

BPpOUJu.png[/center]

OozkoKt.png
@WillowTheWisp

Do not mind at all! ^^ And yeye, I get what you mean, ahah <3 just edit your application with the new sections!
@WillowTheWisp

Do not mind at all! ^^ And yeye, I get what you mean, ahah <3 just edit your application with the new sections!
iwd6mnF.png ......
[center][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/ff28/f/2018/195/0/5/transparent_by_dingyradio-dch9cah.png[/img] [/center] [b]Name:[/b] Cidermoon [b]Gender:[/b] Female [b]Age:[/b] 60 Moons (5ish Years | 36 Human Years) [b]Rank:[/b] Medicine Cat [b]Clan:[/b] ShadowClan [b]Personality:[/b] Cidermoon is a mostly cheerful, but very spitefire cat. She had wanted to become a warrior, but her hind leg issue had lead the she-cat to follow in a different path since kithood. This does affect her mood against warriors and apprentices, sometimes growing a little spiteful when she sees them having fun and protecting the clan by fighting. She often times is see lounging around in the sun in the day and stargazing at night. Cidermoon has a rather well relationship with Starclan. [b]Backstory:[/b] Cidermoon was the only cat in her litter, and was born to a very loving mother and a distant father. She had been a small cat ever since birth, and had also been born with only three legs. But despite that problem, Cidermoon had always been optimistic and ready to face the challenges of becoming a warrior, just like her mother and father. However, it seemed that fate wasn't at her side. Once she had gotten into apprenticeship training, she had made way too many trips to the medicine cat den simply for getting injured and being unable to complete tasks that a usual apprentice could complete. Ambernose, the medicine cat at the time, had always offered some kind of training when Cidermoon had made her frequent night visits to the medicine den, and had offered many praises on how well she would be a medicine cat. Of course, Cidermoon had no interest in becoming a medicine cat and had tried to insist she be trained as a warriror instead. But one night, in a dream she had in the medicine cat's den after injuring her back paw, a Starclan cat had come down and had said that her destiny had lied with becoming a medicine cat. So the next morning the she-cat had reluctantly become the medicine cat's apprentince. Her father had become rather disappointed that his only daughter wouldn't become a warrior, but her mother was overjoyed that her daughter wouldn't have to face so many hardships and potential death if a battle had gone wrong or worst... lose something else! After Ambernose had passed away from a bought of White Cough they couldn't seem to cure, Cidermoon had gone to the moon(stone?) to get her medicine cat title...and she had been the medicine cat ever since. [b]In case of Inactivity:[/b] We might have a problem then... [b]Extra Info?:[/b] [list] [*][b]Sexuality:[/b] Pansexual [*][b]Open to Plots?[/b] DEFINITELY LAY THEM ON ME [*][b]Scent:[/b] Marigolds [*] Due to her condition with her leg, she is very weak on her paws. The she-cat is often times laying or sitting down and doesn't get up unless she has to. Running is a nightmare for her, however, if she is focused enough she can get some distance before falling. She often stumbles a bit and if some cat were to comment on it, they'd get their ears clawed off. Very insecure about her missing leg and lack of balance.
transparent_by_dingyradio-dch9cah.png
Name: Cidermoon

Clan: ShadowClan

Personality: Cidermoon is a mostly cheerful, but very spitefire cat. She had wanted to become a warrior, but her hind leg issue had lead the she-cat to follow in a different path since kithood. This does affect her mood against warriors and apprentices, sometimes growing a little spiteful when she sees them having fun and protecting the clan by fighting. She often times is see lounging around in the sun in the day and stargazing at night. Cidermoon has a rather well relationship with Starclan.

Backstory: Cidermoon was the only cat in her litter, and was born to a very loving mother and a distant father. She had been a small cat ever since birth, and had also been born with only three legs. But despite that problem, Cidermoon had always been optimistic and ready to face the challenges of becoming a warrior, just like her mother and father. However, it seemed that fate wasn't at her side. Once she had gotten into apprenticeship training, she had made way too many trips to the medicine cat den simply for getting injured and being unable to complete tasks that a usual apprentice could complete. Ambernose, the medicine cat at the time, had always offered some kind of training when Cidermoon had made her frequent night visits to the medicine den, and had offered many praises on how well she would be a medicine cat. Of course, Cidermoon had no interest in becoming a medicine cat and had tried to insist she be trained as a warriror instead. But one night, in a dream she had in the medicine cat's den after injuring her back paw, a Starclan cat had come down and had said that her destiny had lied with becoming a medicine cat. So the next morning the she-cat had reluctantly become the medicine cat's apprentince. Her father had become rather disappointed that his only daughter wouldn't become a warrior, but her mother was overjoyed that her daughter wouldn't have to face so many hardships and potential death if a battle had gone wrong or worst... lose something else! After Ambernose had passed away from a bought of White Cough they couldn't seem to cure, Cidermoon had gone to the moon(stone?) to get her medicine cat title...and she had been the medicine cat ever since.

In case of Inactivity: We might have a problem then...

Extra Info?:
  • Sexuality: Pansexual
  • Open to Plots? DEFINITELY LAY THEM ON ME
  • Scent: Marigolds
  • Due to her condition with her leg, she is very weak on her paws. The she-cat is often times laying or sitting down and doesn't get up unless she has to. Running is a nightmare for her, however, if she is focused enough she can get some distance before falling. She often stumbles a bit and if some cat were to comment on it, they'd get their ears clawed off. Very insecure about her missing leg and lack of balance.
iwd6mnF.png ......
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20