Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Private] Land of Ferals
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 88 89
((Gotcha! ^^))
((Gotcha! ^^))
Is currently in anguish over two failed breeding projects orz And not having enough tunics to shame the culprits with
((im back :D ))
she exhales sharply and just hands him it. she eats a piece raw.
she inspects some broken branches and then sits down on the rock opposite to Mirephas
((im back :D ))
she exhales sharply and just hands him it. she eats a piece raw.
she inspects some broken branches and then sits down on the rock opposite to Mirephas
space 45727959_wjSLU10pqvydDyT.png?1645336354.png
Raven Mokian
FZqr7VJ.png
ePOliyb.png
Down to talk, trade, whatevs!
Only friend me if we've talked plz
6kCimue.gif
((Hey yo! :DD))

"Okay...no heating."

Weird. Most beings wanted their meals cooked.

Then again, this skeleton surely isn't most beings. He eyes her animal-pelt get-up, the dagger embedded in the log, her missing left arm, the last soliciting a wince from him. What happened to her? Why isn't she with the other monsters?

How were there monsters that escaped? Stragglers? Survivors? He thought those bunch preferred the communities of their kind. How come there were others living out in the wilderness, alone?

Once his other hand is free, he takes his piece of meat so it can cook in his grip. The longer his flames work on it, the less raw it smells. He remembers, for a moment, if there was some way to improve its flavor.

(Just like how...Mirebuch once tried to teach to him.)

"So...you got a name?" he addresses his host, trying to sound amicable. "I can't just keep calling you 'the skeleton' in my head, you know."

((Hey yo! :DD))

"Okay...no heating."

Weird. Most beings wanted their meals cooked.

Then again, this skeleton surely isn't most beings. He eyes her animal-pelt get-up, the dagger embedded in the log, her missing left arm, the last soliciting a wince from him. What happened to her? Why isn't she with the other monsters?

How were there monsters that escaped? Stragglers? Survivors? He thought those bunch preferred the communities of their kind. How come there were others living out in the wilderness, alone?

Once his other hand is free, he takes his piece of meat so it can cook in his grip. The longer his flames work on it, the less raw it smells. He remembers, for a moment, if there was some way to improve its flavor.

(Just like how...Mirebuch once tried to teach to him.)

"So...you got a name?" he addresses his host, trying to sound amicable. "I can't just keep calling you 'the skeleton' in my head, you know."

Is currently in anguish over two failed breeding projects orz And not having enough tunics to shame the culprits with
((Oops, my turn. BRB!!))
((Oops, my turn. BRB!!))
she shook her head a bit, seeming to quietly laugh at his statement. she throws the dagger at a tree that has some words carved into it. most are in a Feral font (it seems like the Feral text states a warning.) but the words below them are in Common;
"Maleun, the Cursed"
she sighs.
she shook her head a bit, seeming to quietly laugh at his statement. she throws the dagger at a tree that has some words carved into it. most are in a Feral font (it seems like the Feral text states a warning.) but the words below them are in Common;
"Maleun, the Cursed"
she sighs.
Raven Mokian
FZqr7VJ.png
ePOliyb.png
6kCimue.gif
Mirephas frowns slightly at that.

"That's...an interesting name," he says, feeling a little conflict at the name (Who names their child Cursed?). "Maleun, it is."

He tests the word on his tongue. There is, admittedly, a bit of a ring to it.

"So you can understand Common?"
Mirephas frowns slightly at that.

"That's...an interesting name," he says, feeling a little conflict at the name (Who names their child Cursed?). "Maleun, it is."

He tests the word on his tongue. There is, admittedly, a bit of a ring to it.

"So you can understand Common?"
((omg! Accent: Armor of the Ancients made me think of your AU grillby. its just so pretty))
she nods and pops her neck. it makes a horrible cracking noise. she she bends it back and forth, looking a bit more relaxed now.
((omg! Accent: Armor of the Ancients made me think of your AU grillby. its just so pretty))
she nods and pops her neck. it makes a horrible cracking noise. she she bends it back and forth, looking a bit more relaxed now.
Raven Mokian
FZqr7VJ.png
ePOliyb.png
6kCimue.gif
((Oh hella, you're right!

........now I have a need for a fanderg. orz Curse you XD))

He narrows his eyes at her some more.

"...but you can't speak Common, can you?"
((Oh hella, you're right!

........now I have a need for a fanderg. orz Curse you XD))

He narrows his eyes at her some more.

"...but you can't speak Common, can you?"
she shrugs. she tests her voice quietly and snarls.
she shrugs. she tests her voice quietly and snarls.
Raven Mokian
FZqr7VJ.png
ePOliyb.png
6kCimue.gif
"Hey, hey, if it hurts to talk, take it easy," he says, frowning again, but for a different reason this time.

She understands Common, which is fine. But how could she answer if he proceeds to the more pressing questions, like say, how'd she get separated from the rest of monsterkind? Was there any way through the barrier without getting potentially hurt?

He sighs, a little raspy at the end when the twinge in his back makes itself known again. He sets down his piece of meat - nearly cooked - on what he deemed to be a cleaner part of the animal-pelt cover of the log and reaches behind him to undo the clasp of his breastplate, right below his nape.

"What was I thinking when I had this thing made," he mutters more to himself, before pausing to look to Maleun. "Uuh, you got any spare furs around? That I can borrow? I'm not exactly wearing anything...chillproof under this."
"Hey, hey, if it hurts to talk, take it easy," he says, frowning again, but for a different reason this time.

She understands Common, which is fine. But how could she answer if he proceeds to the more pressing questions, like say, how'd she get separated from the rest of monsterkind? Was there any way through the barrier without getting potentially hurt?

He sighs, a little raspy at the end when the twinge in his back makes itself known again. He sets down his piece of meat - nearly cooked - on what he deemed to be a cleaner part of the animal-pelt cover of the log and reaches behind him to undo the clasp of his breastplate, right below his nape.

"What was I thinking when I had this thing made," he mutters more to himself, before pausing to look to Maleun. "Uuh, you got any spare furs around? That I can borrow? I'm not exactly wearing anything...chillproof under this."
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 88 89