Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [OPEN] GraniteClan
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28
@NovaBorn
I would say only as a punishment? Med Cat Apps have a lot of learning and memorizing and practical stuff that they have to work on, so they'll spend most of their time gathering herbs, learning to identify them, and then learning what they're used for as well as practicing using them on other cats c:
@NovaBorn
I would say only as a punishment? Med Cat Apps have a lot of learning and memorizing and practical stuff that they have to work on, so they'll spend most of their time gathering herbs, learning to identify them, and then learning what they're used for as well as practicing using them on other cats c:
@Shadow9119

(I do not own a I img of a cat sorry.)
Appearance: She has pure black fur that blends into the dark shadows her fur shines and she has two blue eyes.
Name:NightShade
Gende:Female
Personality: She is cold and merciless she is very intelligent and witty hurt her and she will get you back she is in heart a rouge they tell her the old battle plans are flawless she knows they are truly flawed and has found one. (So have I) No one care is you charge when the sun is behind you if your enemy is in a shadow. No on what thinks the same way as her never traditional but new and improved.She cares nothing for the cats around her but only for the clan she is loyal and will break the dose if necessary.
History: She is a trained warrior she is good at many things. She feels no guilt about killing as all warriors have or must kill at some point some just fail and die. She cares not about others screaming revenge after a fallen friend in a battle after all this is a war.

@Shadow9119

(I do not own a I img of a cat sorry.)
Appearance: She has pure black fur that blends into the dark shadows her fur shines and she has two blue eyes.
Name:NightShade
Gende:Female
Personality: She is cold and merciless she is very intelligent and witty hurt her and she will get you back she is in heart a rouge they tell her the old battle plans are flawless she knows they are truly flawed and has found one. (So have I) No one care is you charge when the sun is behind you if your enemy is in a shadow. No on what thinks the same way as her never traditional but new and improved.She cares nothing for the cats around her but only for the clan she is loyal and will break the dose if necessary.
History: She is a trained warrior she is good at many things. She feels no guilt about killing as all warriors have or must kill at some point some just fail and die. She cares not about others screaming revenge after a fallen friend in a battle after all this is a war.

?V8783=party.pngbB2Em.gifjsHaP.gif
@TruthandLies
The warriors universe doesn't have assassins, so I don't think I'd like one in this RP if that's ok? ;v; Once you change it up to not include that I can accept her c:
@TruthandLies
The warriors universe doesn't have assassins, so I don't think I'd like one in this RP if that's ok? ;v; Once you change it up to not include that I can accept her c:
@shadow9119

She's new and improved.
@shadow9119

She's new and improved.
?V8783=party.pngbB2Em.gifjsHaP.gif
@TruthandLies
Thanks! She's accepted now c:
@TruthandLies
Thanks! She's accepted now c:
up
up
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/66tlXHo.png[/img] Drawn and colored by @iiDandiPlayz (me) in Paint 3D. [b]Name:[/b] Onyxclaw [b]Gender:[/b] Female [b]Age:[/b] 31 moons (tell me if it needs to be changed) [b]Rank:[/b] Warrior [b]Personality:[/b] Onyxpaw is kinda mysterious. She's also pretty secretive. The rest shall be learned through roleplay. [b]History:[/b] -- [b]Additional Info:[/b]--[/center]
66tlXHo.png
Drawn and colored by @iiDandiPlayz (me) in Paint 3D.
Name: Onyxclaw
Personality: Onyxpaw is kinda mysterious. She's also pretty secretive. The rest shall be learned through roleplay.
History: --
Additional Info:--

t

t
system (plural) 1 hour ahead of FR time
gear system • he/it collectively
resident roblox nerds & goobers
we hoard collect third wheels
art shop art dump
hello everybody
my name is Markiplier
and welcome to
five nights at freddy's
2w50z7d.jpg
I'm sorry for the rushed and crummy picture, I'll get better ones eventually I just spat that out in like 20 minutes <3
Short desc for placeholder: Quilltail is a tuxedo looking shecat, her long whiskers sit elegantly on her black and white snout, and bold green eyes gleam from her ebony fur. She has a small scar on her nose from training, and her tail fur is oddly long and littered with wiery tufts of white or silver fur. The tip is a gleaming white, matching her paws, chest, and underbelly.
Name: Quilltail
Personality: Quilltail is generally a keep-to-herself kind of cat, though she is very open and honest with a tight group of friends, and opinionated when needed. She is one who offers advice when she can, but keeps her life private. Generally mature, even for her young age, Quilltail is still young at heart and at times will find herself developing a crush or child like interest of somthing.Still, Quilltail remaings a sweet and loving she-cat, despite her silence and mature demeanor.
History: Quilltail is the quiet spawn of her father, a Graniteclan warrior, and a kittypet mother. Knowing that his daughter wouldn't be accepted if it were known that she came from such a vile pairing, Quilltail was dumped with a queen who had given birth shortly prior. No one knew of the secret aside from her father and adoptive mother. They kept quiet on the matter, and she only found out after becoming a warrior herself. Other than her rough start as a child, Quilltail led a relatively normal life from kit to apprentice and into Warriorhood.
Additional Info: none.[/center]

see above

Desc for the time being: Frostpaw is a small grey tabby who really isn't much of a looker. Stone grey fur interrupted by darker streaks and spots of a deep grey, and an odd white tuft of fur sits on his chest right below his breastbone. He has one white front paw and his pink nose is the centerpiece ofhis oddly shaped whiskers, many broken or crooked from his antics. Pale blue eyes blend in with his grey fur, and despite his short coat, whisps of grey sprout out of the top of his ears almost like a lynx.

Name: Frostpaw
Personality: Frostpaw is by no means a smart or obedient apprentice. He is often so full of himself or his pride in trying to impress the clan or his mentor, that he gets himself into more trouble than it's worth. Stubborn yet determined, he could easily get around his trials if he would open up his head a little, and would be a brave and determined warrior if he could get over himself to complete his training.
History: Frostpaw has an uneventful history, which has contributed to his rebelious nature. He was the middle kit of a sizable litter, and never given too much of anyone's attention, which left him plenty of free time to go about and do whatever he wanted- thus causing trouble.
Additional Info: none[/center]
2w50z7d.jpg
I'm sorry for the rushed and crummy picture, I'll get better ones eventually I just spat that out in like 20 minutes <3
Short desc for placeholder: Quilltail is a tuxedo looking shecat, her long whiskers sit elegantly on her black and white snout, and bold green eyes gleam from her ebony fur. She has a small scar on her nose from training, and her tail fur is oddly long and littered with wiery tufts of white or silver fur. The tip is a gleaming white, matching her paws, chest, and underbelly.
Name: Quilltail
Personality: Quilltail is generally a keep-to-herself kind of cat, though she is very open and honest with a tight group of friends, and opinionated when needed. She is one who offers advice when she can, but keeps her life private. Generally mature, even for her young age, Quilltail is still young at heart and at times will find herself developing a crush or child like interest of somthing.Still, Quilltail remaings a sweet and loving she-cat, despite her silence and mature demeanor.
History: Quilltail is the quiet spawn of her father, a Graniteclan warrior, and a kittypet mother. Knowing that his daughter wouldn't be accepted if it were known that she came from such a vile pairing, Quilltail was dumped with a queen who had given birth shortly prior. No one knew of the secret aside from her father and adoptive mother. They kept quiet on the matter, and she only found out after becoming a warrior herself. Other than her rough start as a child, Quilltail led a relatively normal life from kit to apprentice and into Warriorhood.
Additional Info: none.[/center]

see above

Desc for the time being: Frostpaw is a small grey tabby who really isn't much of a looker. Stone grey fur interrupted by darker streaks and spots of a deep grey, and an odd white tuft of fur sits on his chest right below his breastbone. He has one white front paw and his pink nose is the centerpiece ofhis oddly shaped whiskers, many broken or crooked from his antics. Pale blue eyes blend in with his grey fur, and despite his short coat, whisps of grey sprout out of the top of his ears almost like a lynx.

Name: Frostpaw
Personality: Frostpaw is by no means a smart or obedient apprentice. He is often so full of himself or his pride in trying to impress the clan or his mentor, that he gets himself into more trouble than it's worth. Stubborn yet determined, he could easily get around his trials if he would open up his head a little, and would be a brave and determined warrior if he could get over himself to complete his training.
History: Frostpaw has an uneventful history, which has contributed to his rebelious nature. He was the middle kit of a sizable litter, and never given too much of anyone's attention, which left him plenty of free time to go about and do whatever he wanted- thus causing trouble.
Additional Info: none[/center]
tiny_flying_bit_dragon_by_t3ragram-d8wrsv2.gif
OOO I'll be applying!

Editing now...

Placeholder image of my TOTALLY PERFECT AND LOVELY WARRIOR CAT WHO WILL BE THE BEST EVER i'm not using her, shes a joke but i still love her

s3j675.jpg
OOO I'll be applying!

Editing now...

Placeholder image of my TOTALLY PERFECT AND LOVELY WARRIOR CAT WHO WILL BE THE BEST EVER i'm not using her, shes a joke but i still love her

s3j675.jpg
Adorable...
Adorable...
drastrciallyfantastic.gif Webp-net-gifmaker.gif
Nova, She/Her, Taurus
urgle burgle. Fear the lime green.
Birb_Cult.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28