Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Blood Soaked [Vampire RP] {Closed}
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Sorry, I forgot to post and fell asleep :') If something's outta place just tell me
Sorry, I forgot to post and fell asleep :') If something's outta place just tell me
candle.gif
Neraida, FR +3
• Make sure to ping me, I don't subscribe to threads
• Feel free to PM me about anything
• On the lookout for Accent: Many Eyes Shadow

@Neraida
Ow, a vampire with a knife? Jeez, that vamp musta been drunk xD
Accpeted!
@Neraida
Ow, a vampire with a knife? Jeez, that vamp musta been drunk xD
Accpeted!
drastrciallyfantastic.gif Webp-net-gifmaker.gif
Nova, She/Her, Taurus
urgle burgle. Fear the lime green.
Birb_Cult.gif
@NovaBorn

Got room for 1 more? ^^'
@NovaBorn

Got room for 1 more? ^^'
sgriffin-3398-58_8_13_6_3_10.png
Yeah! Squeeze in, and ima close everything off just save alreadyyyyy wifi slowwwwwwwwww
@SuddenShimmer
Yeah! Squeeze in, and ima close everything off just save alreadyyyyy wifi slowwwwwwwwww
@SuddenShimmer
Nova, She/Her, Taurus
Birb_Cult.gif
Thanks! [s]Also ugh, slow wifi is the worst XP[/s] @NovaBorn [b]User:[/b] SuddenShimmer [b]Name:[/b] Jasper Kiora [b]Gender:[/b] Genderfluid (usually goes by He/Him though) [b]Sexuality:[/b] Pansexual [b]Open for relationships?:[/b] Yes [b]Personality:[/b] Could be considered to be cold or even agressive. He isn't the most stable person when provoked and proded correctly, but normally comes across as calm and level headed. The lack of being super open to others can give the wrong impression and make him seem rather mean, although he is a bit snippish at times anyways. When one manages to get on his good side, he is much more affecrionate and watchful when concerning that individual. [b]Looks:[/b] Has a lean face and lanky bulld, standing at least 6'4. Hair is cut short and seems fuzzy, not hanging down at all and being an almost ginger color. Eyes are a red-orange color and seem to always look like they have neatly done eyeliner if he wears it or not. Normally wears a black hoodie and pants which go down until cut off by the boots that come up to about his shins. No one would probably notice, but has a black fabric which wraps around his torso/rib cage and upper part of stomach under the hoodie. [b]VampireS/Teacher/HumanS:[/b] Vampire [b]Name:[/b] Iris Kiora [b]Gender:[/b] Female [b]Sexuality:[/b] Bisexual [b]Open for relationships?:[/b] Yes [b]Personality:[/b] She can come across as sassy or sarcastic even at the best of times. Iris is usually rather blunt and stubborn about what she thinks, which can be good and bad depending on the situation. Generally once she's actually become friends with someone, she'scompwltly genuine. [b]Looks:[/b] Resembles her brother slightly in having almost the same gingerish hair color, only her hair is slightly brighter and comes down to her lower back when let loose. Normally it is tide up in a doubled over pony tail that seems like a low hanging bun almost. She's on the tall side, standing at 6'0 with a lean build and golden eyes. Normally wears a black shirt that seems to wrap around her torso with long sleeves. She has fitted black pants, and shoes which seem to be well fitted and slim considering she'll opt out of wearng shoes when the moment presents itself. [b]VampireS/Teacher/HumanS:[/b] Vampire [b]Other:[/b] Iris and Jasper are twins, Iris being the older twin by slightly. ----- I saw that you put the characters up in a master list, so if they're okay heee is at least some code so you done have to go through and bold everything manually ^^' : [code] [b]Name:[/b] Jasper Kiora [b]Gender:[/b] Genderfluid (usually goes by He/Him though) [b]Sexuality:[/b] Pansexual [b]Open for relationships?:[/b] Yes [b]Personality:[/b] Could be considered to be cold or even agressive. He isn't the most stable person when provoked and proded correctly, but normally comes across as calm and level headed. The lack of being super open to others can give the wrong impression and make him seem rather mean, although he is a bit snippish at times anyways. When one manages to get on his good side, he is much more affecrionate and watchful when concerning that individual. [b]Looks:[/b] Has a lean face and lanky bulld, standing at least 6'4. Hair is cut short and seems fuzzy, not hanging down at all and being an almost ginger color. Eyes are a red-orange color and seem to always look like they have neatly done eyeliner if he wears it or not. Normally wears a black hoodie and pants which go down until cut off by the boots that come up to about his shins. No one would probably notice, but has a black fabric which wraps around his torso/rib cage and upper part of stomach under the hoodie. [b]VampireS/Teacher/HumanS:[/b] Vampire [b]Name:[/b] Iris Kiora [b]Gender:[/b] Female [b]Sexuality:[/b] Bisexual [b]Open for relationships?:[/b] Yes [b]Personality:[/b] She can come across as sassy or sarcastic even at the best of times. Iris is usually rather blunt and stubborn about what she thinks, which can be good and bad depending on the situation. Generally once she's actually become friends with someone, she'scompwltly genuine. [b]Looks:[/b] Resembles her brother slightly in having almost the same gingerish hair color, only her hair is slightly brighter and comes down to her lower back when let loose. Normally it is tide up in a doubled over pony tail that seems like a low hanging bun almost. She's on the tall side, standing at 6'0 with a lean build and golden eyes. Normally wears a black shirt that seems to wrap around her torso with long sleeves. She has fitted black pants, and shoes which seem to be well fitted and slim considering she'll opt out of wearng shoes when the moment presents itself. [b]VampireS/Teacher/HumanS:[/b] Vampire [b]Other:[/b] Iris and Jasper are twins, Iris being the older twin by slightly. [/code]
Thanks! Also ugh, slow wifi is the worst XP @NovaBorn

User: SuddenShimmer

Name: Jasper Kiora
Sexuality: Pansexual
Open for relationships?: Yes
Personality: Could be considered to be cold or even agressive. He isn't the most stable person when provoked and proded correctly, but normally comes across as calm and level headed. The lack of being super open to others can give the wrong impression and make him seem rather mean, although he is a bit snippish at times anyways. When one manages to get on his good side, he is much more affecrionate and watchful when concerning that individual.
Looks: Has a lean face and lanky bulld, standing at least 6'4. Hair is cut short and seems fuzzy, not hanging down at all and being an almost ginger color. Eyes are a red-orange color and seem to always look like they have neatly done eyeliner if he wears it or not. Normally wears a black hoodie and pants which go down until cut off by the boots that come up to about his shins. No one would probably notice, but has a black fabric which wraps around his torso/rib cage and upper part of stomach under the hoodie.
VampireS/Teacher/HumanS: Vampire

Name: Iris Kiora
Sexuality: Bisexual
Personality: She can come across as sassy or sarcastic even at the best of times. Iris is usually rather blunt and stubborn about what she thinks, which can be good and bad depending on the situation. Generally once she's actually become friends with someone, she'scompwltly genuine.
Looks: Resembles her brother slightly in having almost the same gingerish hair color, only her hair is slightly brighter and comes down to her lower back when let loose. Normally it is tide up in a doubled over pony tail that seems like a low hanging bun almost. She's on the tall side, standing at 6'0 with a lean build and golden eyes. Normally wears a black shirt that seems to wrap around her torso with long sleeves. She has fitted black pants, and shoes which seem to be well fitted and slim considering she'll opt out of wearng shoes when the moment presents itself.

Other: Iris and Jasper are twins, Iris being the older twin by slightly.

I saw that you put the characters up in a master list, so if they're okay heee is at least some code so you done have to go through and bold everything manually ^^' :
Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Jasper Kiora [b]Gender:[/b] Genderfluid (usually goes by He/Him though) [b]Sexuality:[/b] Pansexual [b]Open for relationships?:[/b] Yes [b]Personality:[/b] Could be considered to be cold or even agressive. He isn't the most stable person when provoked and proded correctly, but normally comes across as calm and level headed. The lack of being super open to others can give the wrong impression and make him seem rather mean, although he is a bit snippish at times anyways. When one manages to get on his good side, he is much more affecrionate and watchful when concerning that individual. [b]Looks:[/b] Has a lean face and lanky bulld, standing at least 6'4. Hair is cut short and seems fuzzy, not hanging down at all and being an almost ginger color. Eyes are a red-orange color and seem to always look like they have neatly done eyeliner if he wears it or not. Normally wears a black hoodie and pants which go down until cut off by the boots that come up to about his shins. No one would probably notice, but has a black fabric which wraps around his torso/rib cage and upper part of stomach under the hoodie. [b]VampireS/Teacher/HumanS:[/b] Vampire [b]Name:[/b] Iris Kiora [b]Gender:[/b] Female [b]Sexuality:[/b] Bisexual [b]Open for relationships?:[/b] Yes [b]Personality:[/b] She can come across as sassy or sarcastic even at the best of times. Iris is usually rather blunt and stubborn about what she thinks, which can be good and bad depending on the situation. Generally once she's actually become friends with someone, she'scompwltly genuine. [b]Looks:[/b] Resembles her brother slightly in having almost the same gingerish hair color, only her hair is slightly brighter and comes down to her lower back when let loose. Normally it is tide up in a doubled over pony tail that seems like a low hanging bun almost. She's on the tall side, standing at 6'0 with a lean build and golden eyes. Normally wears a black shirt that seems to wrap around her torso with long sleeves. She has fitted black pants, and shoes which seem to be well fitted and slim considering she'll opt out of wearng shoes when the moment presents itself. [b]VampireS/Teacher/HumanS:[/b] Vampire [b]Other:[/b] Iris and Jasper are twins, Iris being the older twin by slightly.
omgeee that makes my life so much easier..
accepted :d
@SuddenShimmer
omgeee that makes my life so much easier..
accepted :d
@SuddenShimmer
Nova, She/Her, Taurus
Birb_Cult.gif
Awesome, thanks! :D (i'll try to get a start up soon! ^^)
Awesome, thanks! :D (i'll try to get a start up soon! ^^)
also comwely guniene ill just assume is completey genuine
also comwely guniene ill just assume is completey genuine
Nova, She/Her, Taurus
Birb_Cult.gif
Name: Toby Green
Personality: Pretty calm and mostly likes to keep to himself. He can somtimes find it hard to do exactly what he's told and can sometimes cut corners - even important ones - or even go as far as doing a disappearing act in an effort to get out of it.
Looks: fudge brown hair styled in a mini quiff, 6' exactly, periwrinkle blue eyes, lean but still muscular.
Name: Toby Green
Personality: Pretty calm and mostly likes to keep to himself. He can somtimes find it hard to do exactly what he's told and can sometimes cut corners - even important ones - or even go as far as doing a disappearing act in an effort to get out of it.
Looks: fudge brown hair styled in a mini quiff, 6' exactly, periwrinkle blue eyes, lean but still muscular.
Loving life and loving food :p

FR +8 hours.

My favourite genres to roleplay in right now are Action, Fantasy and Supernatural. If you would like to roleplay with me, please feel free to either inbox message me or post a comment on my profile :)
Just a note, I adjusted Adeline's sexuality to better represent her as I finalize how I want her to be ^^
Just a note, I adjusted Adeline's sexuality to better represent her as I finalize how I want her to be ^^
oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png dd10gp3-d6cdf0fa-96e4-470f-9bc4-70fee79f755e.png SKsJX7z.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7