Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 with tardiscattwo
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
(( Ah. Got it. Thanks. XD ))

An injured Wildclaw queen* limped out of the nursery, her eyes lighting up slightly as she saw them.

*Queen- Dragon of whom is to lay eggs soon, or who already has quite recently and they are still hatchlings or eggs.
(( Ah. Got it. Thanks. XD ))

An injured Wildclaw queen* limped out of the nursery, her eyes lighting up slightly as she saw them.

*Queen- Dragon of whom is to lay eggs soon, or who already has quite recently and they are still hatchlings or eggs.
(Sorry but i just imagined brainwashing helmets among your clan or something lol)

" Are you ok?" Aster asks. Ranna looks at the the ceiling.
(Sorry but i just imagined brainwashing helmets among your clan or something lol)

" Are you ok?" Aster asks. Ranna looks at the the ceiling.
(( It's fine! XD Fire's the MetalWorkers- It's only Bill who can do that, because he's a 'Dream Demon'. XD ))

Luna nods, walking over with a slight soft smile. "Hello.... I'm Luna Falls."
(( It's fine! XD Fire's the MetalWorkers- It's only Bill who can do that, because he's a 'Dream Demon'. XD ))

Luna nods, walking over with a slight soft smile. "Hello.... I'm Luna Falls."
(The metal workers? You mean fire dragons lore wise right?)

"Nice to meet you. We received a letter to perform for your clan." Aster says smiling.
(The metal workers? You mean fire dragons lore wise right?)

"Nice to meet you. We received a letter to perform for your clan." Aster says smiling.
(( Wot? XD ))

She nods, smiling. "Ah, yes. The dancing trio. The pleasure is all mine."
(( Wot? XD ))

She nods, smiling. "Ah, yes. The dancing trio. The pleasure is all mine."
(Fr lore. Fire dragons are metal workers)

"Shall we split up?" Aster asks. "Pleased to be here. Hopefully we meet your expectations."
(Fr lore. Fire dragons are metal workers)

"Shall we split up?" Aster asks. "Pleased to be here. Hopefully we meet your expectations."
(( Ah. XD ))

She smiles. "Indeed. You may do as you wish- Even visit the dens!"
(( Ah. XD ))

She smiles. "Indeed. You may do as you wish- Even visit the dens!"
"Ok. Which of us is assigned where?" She asks.
"Ok. Which of us is assigned where?" She asks.
"Mercedes to the Elders, Ranna to the Dens, and Aster to me and the hatchlings."
"Mercedes to the Elders, Ranna to the Dens, and Aster to me and the hatchlings."
"Very well. Lead the way." Aster says. Ranna going to the dens. And Mercedes heading to the elders as requested.
"Very well. Lead the way." Aster says. Ranna going to the dens. And Mercedes heading to the elders as requested.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12