Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 with tardiscattwo
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
Okay! I'll use Luna Falls, ColdSoul, and a few others. :3
Okay! I'll use Luna Falls, ColdSoul, and a few others. :3
Ok. Would you like to begin?
Ok. Would you like to begin?
Um.... Could you? XD
Um.... Could you? XD
Ok :)

Ranna, Mercedes and Aster had been summoned to a new clan to dance for their leaders. Though the letter had been most mysterious...
Ok :)

Ranna, Mercedes and Aster had been summoned to a new clan to dance for their leaders. Though the letter had been most mysterious...
(( Thanks! XD ))

It was ominously dark and silent throughout the dry and desolate path they oh-so-cautiously tread.
(( Thanks! XD ))

It was ominously dark and silent throughout the dry and desolate path they oh-so-cautiously tread.
The trio of dancers continue. Though Ranna felt drawn to stop... they eventually arrive at the lair though something felt off..
The trio of dancers continue. Though Ranna felt drawn to stop... they eventually arrive at the lair though something felt off..
The metallic tang of blood his their nostrils as they stepped inside, its foul stench filling the slightly smoky air.
The metallic tang of blood his their nostrils as they stepped inside, its foul stench filling the slightly smoky air.
Was this really the clan? Ranna felt at any moment mad scientist inventions would come to them and do something... Aster looking around.
Was this really the clan? Ranna felt at any moment mad scientist inventions would come to them and do something... Aster looking around.
(( Which Clan is this? I honestly have no idea. XD ))
(( Which Clan is this? I honestly have no idea. XD ))
(Yours)
(Yours)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12