Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | - Faith & Fear | Private -
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
( Gonna wait for those who contacted me about joining, to fill out their forums ! Until then, it will be closed to any additional members so we aren't too crowded at the start )

( As soon as the users all post their forums, we can begin :D I'll post the little story intro and then we can discuss who wants to RP with who since it'll kinda be all over in terms of what's going on. If you think you wanna RP with a character that's already posted on the Members page, you can start discussing that with the owner if you'd like, before we begin ! Be sure to use ( ) for OOC )

( @PoppyFace are you wanting Lemon to lead the Safeguard or is she like...second in command ? )
( Gonna wait for those who contacted me about joining, to fill out their forums ! Until then, it will be closed to any additional members so we aren't too crowded at the start )

( As soon as the users all post their forums, we can begin :D I'll post the little story intro and then we can discuss who wants to RP with who since it'll kinda be all over in terms of what's going on. If you think you wanna RP with a character that's already posted on the Members page, you can start discussing that with the owner if you'd like, before we begin ! Be sure to use ( ) for OOC )

( @PoppyFace are you wanting Lemon to lead the Safeguard or is she like...second in command ? )
Inactive
Call Me Cealy | #303930 | She / They | FR +3 | 23 | Taken
0c0e0ef6-4a87-4a85-b87a-d16f52d899fb.png
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41010298] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/410103/41010298_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Name:[/b] Vitriol [b]Gender:[/b] Male [b]Age:[/b] Technically an elder, but he's in a robotic body so... [b]Side:[/b] Safeguard [b]Rank:[/b] Alchemist [b]Personality & Story:[/b] Vitriol is a bitter dragon. His words carry sarcasm and even a little anger in them. The robot is favorable towards just staying in his room or gathering materials, carrying on his centuries-long research. But underneath the metallic surface bitterness and hatred is a broken and betrayed soul. He was once a living organism. Vitriol was one of the forefathers of modern alchemy, having discovered many laws, recipes, and concoctions. One substance, which has to ability to eat through anything except gold, was even named after him after he himself invented. But one day, while he was experimenting a few days after inventing his magnum opus, a jealous coworker killed him. He was enjoying peace in the afterlife, albeit angry, until he was brought back through necromantic engineering. With the help of a dark-colored Coatl and a Lightning dragon, his soul was brought back against his will into a robotic body to continue his work. The Safeguard gave him new purpose, however. As he said it himself, "I already died once, so I don't fear whatever will happen to me."

41010298_350.png

Name: Vitriol
Age: Technically an elder, but he's in a robotic body so...
Side: Safeguard
Personality & Story:
Vitriol is a bitter dragon. His words carry sarcasm and even a little anger in them. The robot is favorable towards just staying in his room or gathering materials, carrying on his centuries-long research. But underneath the metallic surface bitterness and hatred is a broken and betrayed soul.

He was once a living organism. Vitriol was one of the forefathers of modern alchemy, having discovered many laws, recipes, and concoctions. One substance, which has to ability to eat through anything except gold, was even named after him after he himself invented. But one day, while he was experimenting a few days after inventing his magnum opus, a jealous coworker killed him. He was enjoying peace in the afterlife, albeit angry, until he was brought back through necromantic engineering. With the help of a dark-colored Coatl and a Lightning dragon, his soul was brought back against his will into a robotic body to continue his work. The Safeguard gave him new purpose, however. As he said it himself, "I already died once, so I don't fear whatever will happen to me."
o9Cn4yA.gifxpxalNl.gif4mo3Cj1.gif
( @YarnDrawcia thank you, dear :D will you please edit in an image of your dragon ? It can be a scried image if he doesn't exist in your clan )
( @YarnDrawcia thank you, dear :D will you please edit in an image of your dragon ? It can be a scried image if he doesn't exist in your clan )
Inactive
(@cealygosa ah, i was planning for her to be head warrior (? Im not sure of the extent within ranks my bad), which i guess means shes second in comnand. But if you need a leader spot for the safeguard to be filled in, i could wait for someone else to tale that role or i could fill it in if needed!)
(@cealygosa ah, i was planning for her to be head warrior (? Im not sure of the extent within ranks my bad), which i guess means shes second in comnand. But if you need a leader spot for the safeguard to be filled in, i could wait for someone else to tale that role or i could fill it in if needed!)
UwUnl7O.png
( @PoppyFace I gotcha, I'll have her as second in command, if the leading role doesn't get filled, I'll throw in one of my own dragons to fill it with no problem ! )
( @PoppyFace I gotcha, I'll have her as second in command, if the leading role doesn't get filled, I'll throw in one of my own dragons to fill it with no problem ! )
Inactive
Sorry! I thought I had copy pasted that over. I have no idea what's wrong with me today.

I edited the form with his appearance.
Sorry! I thought I had copy pasted that over. I have no idea what's wrong with me today.

I edited the form with his appearance.
o9Cn4yA.gifxpxalNl.gif4mo3Cj1.gif
@Cealygosa [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34370199] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/343702/34370199_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Name:[/b] Swordbinder [b]Gender:[/b] Male [b]Age:[/b] Adult [b]Side:[/b] Exiled & Hunted (Plans to join Safeguard) [b]Rank:[/b] Formerly Clan Leader/Patriarch [b]Personality & Story:[/b] He is a benevolent and selfless Leader, who always had the needs of his clan in mind. Swordbinder has an iron will, unwilling to bend once his mind is made up. The only dragon to make him change his mind is his mate, Somnus, the Lair’s Matriarch and Co-Leader. The day Lightweaver condemned the Imperials was a day of anger and betrayal for Swordbinder. He had a quite a few Imperials in his clan, each having friends and families of their own. They each had a place that was rendered void once Lightweaver began to eliminate Imperials. The Guardian, who had been faithful to the Lightweaver for so long, knew not what to do as he heard reports of clans all over being kidnapped by The Faithful. Eventually he made the decision that all dragons were a part of his clan, Imperial or otherwise. With grim determination, he announced that he would take up to 2 Imperials with him to search for the rumored Safeguard, to seek help and hopefully protect the rest of the clan. It took some debating, but he eventually chose the doctor Alaunus and the blacksmith Khanon. After preparing their supplies, they left on the long journey to find the Safeguard, leaving his mate Somnus in charge, unsure if he’d even make it back alive… [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37271716] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/372718/37271716_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Name:[/b] Alaunus [b]Gender:[/b] Male [b]Age:[/b] Adult [b]Side:[/b] Exiled & Hunted [b]Rank:[/b] Formerly Doctor/Healer [b]Personality & Story:[/b] Alaunus is the epitome of all that Light has to offer. A Philosopher and Draconist (Basically the Dragon form of a Humanitarian) by nature, he loves talking about all of Dragonkind, particularly focusing on the more optimistic and good side. He's naturally pacifistic, very much preferring to heal and help others then to harm, but that's not to say he won't stand by the sidelines and watch his friends and family be harmed. If someone even dares to hurt his friends, he has absolutely no trouble throwing them through a wall, though he will feel very bad about it later. His deepest passion, however, is in being a doctor; he loves to heal everything, always happy when others are feeling better, and wishes to find a place where he can achieve his dream of helping a lot of people. As a side note, Alaunus often has very realistic dreams about events that never happened, only to later witness them happening, thus he's pretty sure he can at least partially see the future, though not very far into it. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37182048] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/371821/37182048_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Name:[/b] Khanon [b]Gender:[/b] Male [b]Age:[/b] Adult [b]Side:[/b] Exiled & Hunted [b]Rank:[/b] Formerly Blacksmith [b]Personality & Story:[/b] Khanon, much like his mother Keeper, enjoys the forge and craftsmanship. He has a dream of one day becoming a great blacksmith like his mother, as he has a fire in his heart not to be the wielder of the weapon, but to be the welder of the weapon. He wants to create incredible steel swords and only the best filigree armor. He loves being hard at work all day, coming up with new designs and creating personalized weapons for the warriors of the clan. He likes the heat of the forge fire on his metallic scales and how it burns bright like the desire inside of him. Khanon is creative, intuitive and very prideful of his work. He's friendly, too, and he's always happy to take requests for personalized blades and armor. Khanon is also very family-oriented, and likes to keep in touch with his parents and his siblings as well. Sometimes, he'll even craft them small gifts of metallic figurines and such, just to make sure they remember him and know that he cares for them.
@Cealygosa

34370199_350.png

Name: Swordbinder
Side: Exiled & Hunted (Plans to join Safeguard)
Personality & Story: He is a benevolent and selfless Leader, who always had the needs of his clan in mind. Swordbinder has an iron will, unwilling to bend once his mind is made up. The only dragon to make him change his mind is his mate, Somnus, the Lair’s Matriarch and Co-Leader. The day Lightweaver condemned the Imperials was a day of anger and betrayal for Swordbinder. He had a quite a few Imperials in his clan, each having friends and families of their own. They each had a place that was rendered void once Lightweaver began to eliminate Imperials.

The Guardian, who had been faithful to the Lightweaver for so long, knew not what to do as he heard reports of clans all over being kidnapped by The Faithful. Eventually he made the decision that all dragons were a part of his clan, Imperial or otherwise. With grim determination, he announced that he would take up to 2 Imperials with him to search for the rumored Safeguard, to seek help and hopefully protect the rest of the clan. It took some debating, but he eventually chose the doctor Alaunus and the blacksmith Khanon. After preparing their supplies, they left on the long journey to find the Safeguard, leaving his mate Somnus in charge, unsure if he’d even make it back alive…

37271716_350.png

Name: Alaunus
Side: Exiled & Hunted
Personality & Story: Alaunus is the epitome of all that Light has to offer. A Philosopher and Draconist (Basically the Dragon form of a Humanitarian) by nature, he loves talking about all of Dragonkind, particularly focusing on the more optimistic and good side. He's naturally pacifistic, very much preferring to heal and help others then to harm, but that's not to say he won't stand by the sidelines and watch his friends and family be harmed. If someone even dares to hurt his friends, he has absolutely no trouble throwing them through a wall, though he will feel very bad about it later. His deepest passion, however, is in being a doctor; he loves to heal everything, always happy when others are feeling better, and wishes to find a place where he can achieve his dream of helping a lot of people. As a side note, Alaunus often has very realistic dreams about events that never happened, only to later witness them happening, thus he's pretty sure he can at least partially see the future, though not very far into it.

37182048_350.png

Name: Khanon
Side: Exiled & Hunted
Personality & Story: Khanon, much like his mother Keeper, enjoys the forge and craftsmanship. He has a dream of one day becoming a great blacksmith like his mother, as he has a fire in his heart not to be the wielder of the weapon, but to be the welder of the weapon. He wants to create incredible steel swords and only the best filigree armor. He loves being hard at work all day, coming up with new designs and creating personalized weapons for the warriors of the clan. He likes the heat of the forge fire on his metallic scales and how it burns bright like the desire inside of him.

Khanon is creative, intuitive and very prideful of his work. He's friendly, too, and he's always happy to take requests for personalized blades and armor. Khanon is also very family-oriented, and likes to keep in touch with his parents and his siblings as well. Sometimes, he'll even craft them small gifts of metallic figurines and such, just to make sure they remember him and know that he cares for them.
@Cealygosa Aaaa so sorry for the late reply! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30814283] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/308143/30814283_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Name:[/b] Gwyn [b]Gender:[/b] Male [b]Age:[/b] Adult [b]Side:[/b] Faithful [b]Rank:[/b] Inquisitor [b]Personality & Story:[/b] Arrogant and near-emotionless, Gwyn does the Lightweaver’s bidding with a sadistic enthusiasm. Donning a white lion mask to hide his blind eye, he’s burnt down lairs, thrown Imperials off of cliffs, and smashed eggs without even a hint of remorse. Some dragons are forced into such acts by necessity or desperation. Gwyn, on the other hand, never needs a second order, or even an order in the first place. He analyses situations like a war strategist, seeing statistics and probabilities instead of actual lives. While he will work with other Faithful, he often uses the excuse of ‘my magic requires concentration’ to get away with solo missions, where his mad power trips can go unchecked. It’s not very clear if he has any personal vendetta against Imperials, but his right eye probably didn’t scratch itself out… [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34588169] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/345882/34588169_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Name:[/b] Galatea [b]Gender:[/b] Genderless, but uses female pronouns [b]Age:[/b] Ageless, but has the mind of a younger child [b]Side:[/b] On the surface, Exiled&Hunted, but secretly assisting the Faithful [b]Rank:[/b] Automaton [b]Personality & Story:[/b] Galatea is not a true Imperial, but an enchanted statue crafted from marble and gold, with gems for eyes and an artificial personality. At a distance, she looks like a regular Imperial, but up close, her eyes are her biggest giveaway, along with her stiff, almost mechanical movements. Her personality is similar to a child in an adult’s body: Curious about the world, naive to violence, barely understanding what the war is even about. Her loyalty to Gwyn, however, is indisputable. She’ll do anything to earn his favour and tease a compliment from those stoic jaws. Galatea is a ‘sleeper agent’: Created by Gwyn with magic and programmed to obey him. Her mission: Befriend hiding Imperials and bring them into the open for her creator to pick up. Except, she hasn’t actually found any Imperials yet. It’s almost like they’re [i]really good[/i] at hiding or something. But with Gwyn hounding her for results, she’s starting to take drastic measures, such as seeking out the evil rebel Safeguard… If asked, her cover story is that her maker turned on her after the Lightweaver’s decree, forcing her into hiding. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33668886] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/336689/33668886_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Name:[/b] Justitia [b]Gender:[/b] Female [b]Age:[/b] Adult [b]Side:[/b] Safeguard [b]Rank:[/b] Former Chief Justice of Sornieth's Supreme Court [b]Personality & Story:[/b] Guided by a firm moral code with a fiery attitude to match, Justitia takes no nonsense and remains steadfast to her ideals of justice and equality, even in this time of uncertainty. In or out of court dress, she's always quick to stand up for those who can't help themselves, such as the now-demonised Imperials. She was one of the first high-profile dragons to openly defy the Lightweaver's orders ([url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2425279/1#post_32978092]nothing new there[/url]). She tricked as many amateur Faithful as she could to bring their Imperial prisoners to her court (instead of the Lightweaver's temple) for their 'mandatory fair trial', declaring a death penalty in the open while secretly shepherding them to Safeguard protection. However, with more and more Faithful catching on to her tricks, her job quickly became too dangerous to continue. She fled the Supreme Court and now works under the radar with the Safeguard.
@Cealygosa

Aaaa so sorry for the late reply!

30814283_350.png

Name: Gwyn
Side: Faithful
Personality & Story: Arrogant and near-emotionless, Gwyn does the Lightweaver’s bidding with a sadistic enthusiasm. Donning a white lion mask to hide his blind eye, he’s burnt down lairs, thrown Imperials off of cliffs, and smashed eggs without even a hint of remorse. Some dragons are forced into such acts by necessity or desperation. Gwyn, on the other hand, never needs a second order, or even an order in the first place. He analyses situations like a war strategist, seeing statistics and probabilities instead of actual lives. While he will work with other Faithful, he often uses the excuse of ‘my magic requires concentration’ to get away with solo missions, where his mad power trips can go unchecked.

It’s not very clear if he has any personal vendetta against Imperials, but his right eye probably didn’t scratch itself out…

34588169_350.png

Name: Galatea
Side: On the surface, Exiled&Hunted, but secretly assisting the Faithful
Personality & Story: Galatea is not a true Imperial, but an enchanted statue crafted from marble and gold, with gems for eyes and an artificial personality. At a distance, she looks like a regular Imperial, but up close, her eyes are her biggest giveaway, along with her stiff, almost mechanical movements. Her personality is similar to a child in an adult’s body: Curious about the world, naive to violence, barely understanding what the war is even about. Her loyalty to Gwyn, however, is indisputable. She’ll do anything to earn his favour and tease a compliment from those stoic jaws.

Galatea is a ‘sleeper agent’: Created by Gwyn with magic and programmed to obey him. Her mission: Befriend hiding Imperials and bring them into the open for her creator to pick up. Except, she hasn’t actually found any Imperials yet. It’s almost like they’re really good at hiding or something. But with Gwyn hounding her for results, she’s starting to take drastic measures, such as seeking out the evil rebel Safeguard…

If asked, her cover story is that her maker turned on her after the Lightweaver’s decree, forcing her into hiding.

33668886_350.png

Name: Justitia
Side: Safeguard
Personality & Story: Guided by a firm moral code with a fiery attitude to match, Justitia takes no nonsense and remains steadfast to her ideals of justice and equality, even in this time of uncertainty. In or out of court dress, she's always quick to stand up for those who can't help themselves, such as the now-demonised Imperials.

She was one of the first high-profile dragons to openly defy the Lightweaver's orders (nothing new there). She tricked as many amateur Faithful as she could to bring their Imperial prisoners to her court (instead of the Lightweaver's temple) for their 'mandatory fair trial', declaring a death penalty in the open while secretly shepherding them to Safeguard protection. However, with more and more Faithful catching on to her tricks, her job quickly became too dangerous to continue. She fled the Supreme Court and now works under the radar with the Safeguard.
jPVKqQU.pngAzELViA.pngDAD8oIi.png
So, who else are we waiting on? Also, my charactee is open to interaction from anyone, though she might assume the worst if they aren’t imps.

@cealygosa
So, who else are we waiting on? Also, my charactee is open to interaction from anyone, though she might assume the worst if they aren’t imps.

@cealygosa
( @BlitzRyu I believe we have everyone now, actually. Apologies for the slight absence, had a death in the family AND I start a new job today in like...2 hours lol. We can probably start today when I return home <3 )
( @BlitzRyu I believe we have everyone now, actually. Apologies for the slight absence, had a death in the family AND I start a new job today in like...2 hours lol. We can probably start today when I return home <3 )
Inactive
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8