Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | On the day of Eclipse (RE-DO OPEN)
1 2 3
[i]This thread is just showing off another thread again, since it died. Woo.[/i] [center][i][b] You here a commotion, and feel a shake. A splutter, but it turns to a roar. You grab on to the nearest objects, letting out a surprised yelp. But then the shaking stops, and all is silent. You dash outside, breathing in gasps at the chilly night. There seems to be a crack, but it was so small... surely something more caused the noise? You look up and gasp, a bit of glee. It was the Lunar Eclipse. One of the elder dragons is yelling about signs, prophecies, breaking the stunned silence. You look around to find almost everyone looking at the moon. Then the being appears. It's pale, and scale less. Long, flowing mane comes out of what must be the head, with silver horns going backwards. It wears a tiny cloak, and a white..under shirt? On the odd, two legs, jeans, cut short. You look closer, and it turns out the creature's hair is dark, dark purple..with stars. It's eyes are green, and pupils slited.. but it seemed so shadow like. It even just came from the moon. [/b]"Hello?" [b]it squeaks, a mysterious but brave voice. [/b]"Are you..dragons?" [b]Then others fall, from what looks like straight out of the moon, black and white skins, and so many different types of clothing. What a interesting day, On the day of Eclipse.[/b][/i] Hello! My last rp is hopeless so here's one with a description! As you maybe could have realized by now, this is a human meeting fr dergs rp! You can be a dragon or demonish thingy. Both have magic. Please, if you want to join this, - Subscribe, or ask to be on pinglist. - Give a desc of your character. Code below. - Ping me, and please be active. - Respect your fellow rpers! - I will add a desc of what the first human/demon, my character, looks like. I will also add you and your desc! - I control night and day, but if you have a interesting idea that involves day/night, tell me and everyone and roll with it! - This rp is open for everyone, everytime! - I can give a recap if your new. [/center] [code]Name: Species: Picture/Reference: Description of looks if pic not exact: Personality: Other: Magic: (If it's to op, I'll tell ya.) [/code] Current Characters on next page! [center][b]PLAYERS[/b] - NovaBorn [b]Ping List[/b]
This thread is just showing off another thread again, since it died. Woo.
You here a commotion, and feel a shake. A splutter, but it turns to a roar. You grab on to the nearest objects, letting out a surprised yelp. But then the shaking stops, and all is silent. You dash outside, breathing in gasps at the chilly night. There seems to be a crack, but it was so small... surely something more caused the noise? You look up and gasp, a bit of glee. It was the Lunar Eclipse. One of the elder dragons is yelling about signs, prophecies, breaking the stunned silence. You look around to find almost everyone looking at the moon.
Then the being appears. It's pale, and scale less. Long, flowing mane comes out of what must be the head, with silver horns going backwards. It wears a tiny cloak, and a white..under shirt? On the odd,
two legs, jeans, cut short. You look closer, and it turns out the creature's hair is dark,
dark purple..with stars. It's eyes are green, and pupils slited.. but it seemed so shadow like. It even just came from the moon.
"Hello?" it squeaks, a mysterious but brave voice. "Are you..dragons?" Then others fall, from what looks like straight out of the moon, black and white skins, and so many different types of clothing.
What a interesting day, On the day of Eclipse.

Hello! My last rp is hopeless so here's one with a description! As you maybe could have realized by now, this is a human meeting fr dergs rp! You can be a dragon or demonish thingy. Both have magic. Please, if you want to join this,
- Subscribe, or ask to be on pinglist.
- Give a desc of your character. Code below.
- Ping me, and please be active.
- Respect your fellow rpers!
- I will add a desc of what the first human/demon, my character, looks like. I will also add you and your desc!
- I control night and day, but if you have a interesting idea that involves day/night, tell me and everyone and roll with it!
- This rp is open for everyone, everytime!
- I can give a recap if your new.
Code:
Name: Species: Picture/Reference: Description of looks if pic not exact: Personality: Other: Magic: (If it's to op, I'll tell ya.)
Current Characters on next page!
PLAYERS

- NovaBorn
Ping List
drastrciallyfantastic.gif Webp-net-gifmaker.gif
Nova, She/Her, Taurus
urgle burgle. Fear the lime green.
Birb_Cult.gif
[center][size=7][b][i]Characters[/i][/b][/size] [size=4] Name: Nova Species: Demonic Humani Picture/Reference: [url=https://imgbb.com/][img]https://image.ibb.co/cox65H/anime_girl_art_cute_galaxy_Favim_com_1896030.jpg[/img][/url] [url=https://imgbb.com/][/url] Horns are like this [url=https://imgbb.com/][img]https://image.ibb.co/fanpQH/Screen_Shot_2018_03_17_at_7_12_27_PM.png[/img][/url] [url=https://imgbb.com/][/url] Wings are like in this picture [url=https://imgbb.com/][img]https://image.ibb.co/cVWJLH/c4863ef4077a6bfe45579f74d6a9c6f2.jpg[/img][/url] Description: Green eyes. Dragon Wings. Fangs. Broad shoulders. Personality: Is paranoid, but doesn't let that get in the way. Is loud, but if you listen for awhile, you'll see she's wise. Other: Is the daughter of a phantom. Has a very..big...sack.. Magic: Galaxy & Shadow, plus the many potions and gadgets she carries. She does not need air. Name: Myst Species: Demonic Human Picture/Reference:[url=https://ibb.co/m34Q7S][img]https://preview.ibb.co/cR6u1n/commission_silver_haired_girl_by_forevermedhok_db7qjhn.png[/img][/url] Description: Her eyes are hazel (green when mad/brown otherwise). Personality: Xelth is a confident young woman. She rarely shows emotion, if at all, and is often thought of as 'stern' or 'stoic'. The only emotions she will show are extreme ones. For example, the death of a close friend will bring tears to her eyes, and she will weep. Once you get to know her, though, you'll find she is a very clever and curious soul. She's often lost deep in thoughts, her thoughts themselves being very deep, but it's hard to tell when. Other: Uhh...nope..? If I can, though, I'll add in her little familiar Magic: Her sword is embedded with demonic magic, making red splotches that fade out on it. They look similar to rust. Her sword has many enchantments, thus making her other magic weak because of how much is used on her sword. Her sword has an enchantment that makes it unbreakable (unless faced with a weapon that's wielder puts more energy into their sword), and her sword can also change size. It can go from a dagger to a shortsword, to a longsword, and so on. Almost any type of sword.498714398-sword-images.jpg (Imagine that but red replaces the blue and faint deep red splotches on it (not blood btw it's the magic)) Name: Maeve Species: Demonic humani Picture/Reference: [url=https://ibb.co/kfS23c][img]https://preview.ibb.co/c5CD9H/anime_art_girl_1.jpg[/img][/url] Description of looks: The picture is pretty much accurate, except the hair ends just past her shoulders. Personality: Maeve is very timid and shy. She hates talking to new people, and often stays quiet in conversations, preferring to listen rather than talk. Although, she tends to act the opposite when fighting until her flashbacks arrive (if they occur). Once she gets close to someone, her personality changes and she becomes loud, obnoxious, and opinionated, as long as other new people aren't around. Other: Maeve used to subject to experimentation, which is what causes her ability in her magic. This causes some minor PTSD issues. Magic: Dynamokinesis (energy manipulation): can manipulate existing energy, create a specific blast of energy, create small burst all around her which often knock opponents off their feet, can create force fields. This magic can sometimes be very exhausting and Maeve sometimes has issues performing her abilities. Name: Aloysius Species: Dragon Picture/Reference: [url=https://ibb.co/mDuobx][img]https://preview.ibb.co/dEV5Oc/joshua_carrenca_ice_dragon.jpg[/img][/url] Description of looks: Everything is good, but his eyes are a contrasting orange, height is around 12 ft (3.6 meters) Personality: Basic rundown is: Passionate about what he believes in, obstinate, truculent, Resourceful Other: None Magic: Cryokinesis (ice manipulation)-control ice, snow and other forms of frozen water, breathes small, sharp ice particles instead of fire, can manipulate ice to become some sort of armor. As his energy depletes, so does the strength of his ice. If Aloysius is at full energy, then the ice is almost impossible to break. [/size][/center]
Characters

Name: Nova

Species: Demonic Humani

Picture/Reference:
anime_girl_art_cute_galaxy_Favim_com_1896030.jpg

Horns are like this
Screen_Shot_2018_03_17_at_7_12_27_PM.png

Wings are like in this picture
c4863ef4077a6bfe45579f74d6a9c6f2.jpg

Description: Green eyes. Dragon Wings. Fangs. Broad shoulders.

Personality: Is paranoid, but doesn't let that get in the way. Is loud, but if you listen for awhile, you'll see she's wise.

Other: Is the daughter of a phantom. Has a very..big...sack..

Magic: Galaxy & Shadow, plus the many potions and gadgets she carries. She does not need air.

Name: Myst

Species: Demonic Human

Picture/Reference:commission_silver_haired_girl_by_forevermedhok_db7qjhn.png

Description: Her eyes are hazel (green when mad/brown otherwise).

Personality: Xelth is a confident young woman. She rarely shows emotion, if at all, and is often thought of as 'stern' or 'stoic'. The only emotions she will show are extreme ones. For example, the death of a close friend will bring tears to her eyes, and she will weep. Once you get to know her, though, you'll find she is a very clever and curious soul. She's often lost deep in thoughts, her thoughts themselves being very deep, but it's hard to tell when.

Other: Uhh...nope..? If I can, though, I'll add in her little familiar

Magic: Her sword is embedded with demonic magic, making red splotches that fade out on it. They look similar to rust. Her sword has many enchantments, thus making her other magic weak because of how much is used on her sword. Her sword has an enchantment that makes it unbreakable (unless faced with a weapon that's wielder puts more energy into their sword), and her sword can also change size. It can go from a dagger to a shortsword, to a longsword, and so on. Almost any type of sword.498714398-sword-images.jpg (Imagine that but red replaces the blue and faint deep red splotches on it (not blood btw it's the magic))

Name: Maeve
Species: Demonic humani
Picture/Reference: anime_art_girl_1.jpg
Description of looks: The picture is pretty much accurate, except the hair ends just past her shoulders.
Personality: Maeve is very timid and shy. She hates talking to new people, and often stays quiet in conversations, preferring to listen rather than talk. Although, she tends to act the opposite when fighting until her flashbacks arrive (if they occur). Once she gets close to someone, her personality changes and she becomes loud, obnoxious, and opinionated, as long as other new people aren't around.
Other: Maeve used to subject to experimentation, which is what causes her ability in her magic. This causes some minor PTSD issues.
Magic: Dynamokinesis (energy manipulation): can manipulate existing energy, create a specific blast of energy, create small burst all around her which often knock opponents off their feet, can create force fields. This magic can sometimes be very exhausting and Maeve sometimes has issues performing her abilities.

Name: Aloysius
Species: Dragon
Picture/Reference:
joshua_carrenca_ice_dragon.jpg
Description of looks: Everything is good, but his eyes are a contrasting orange, height is around 12 ft (3.6 meters)
Personality: Basic rundown is: Passionate about what he believes in, obstinate, truculent, Resourceful
Other: None
Magic: Cryokinesis (ice manipulation)-control ice, snow and other forms of frozen water, breathes small, sharp ice particles instead of fire, can manipulate ice to become some sort of armor. As his energy depletes, so does the strength of his ice. If Aloysius is at full energy, then the ice is almost impossible to break.

Nova, She/Her, Taurus
Birb_Cult.gif
@JellyDragon1234
- @StarDreamer2586
- @NightSketch
- @HazelScar
- @Zozilla
- @Spacecat71
if anyones still interested
@JellyDragon1234
- @StarDreamer2586
- @NightSketch
- @HazelScar
- @Zozilla
- @Spacecat71
if anyones still interested
Nova, She/Her, Taurus
Birb_Cult.gif
Yay :D been wanting to continue this but kept forgetting!
Yay :D been wanting to continue this but kept forgetting!
Oh darn didnt sub xD
yeah post ur charaterand wahtever neneh
Oh darn didnt sub xD
yeah post ur charaterand wahtever neneh
Nova, She/Her, Taurus
Birb_Cult.gif
Name: Myst Species: Demonic Human Picture/Reference:[img]https://img00.deviantart.net/c0af/i/2017/121/4/5/commission___silver_haired_girl_by_forevermedhok-db7qjhn.png[/img] Description of looks if pic not exact: Her eyes are hazel (green when mad/brown otherwise). Personality: Xelth is a confident young woman. She rarely shows emotion, if at all, and is often thought of as 'stern' or 'stoic'. The only emotions she will show are extreme ones. For example, the death of a close friend will bring tears to her eyes, and she will weep. Once you get to know her, though, you'll find she is a very clever and curious soul. She's often lost deep in thoughts, her thoughts themselves being very deep, but it's hard to tell when. Other: Uhh...nope..? If I can, though, I'll add in her little familiar Magic: Her sword is embedded with demonic magic, making red splotches that fade out on it. They look similar to rust. Her sword has many enchantments, thus making her other magic weak because of how much is used on her sword. Her sword has an enchantment that makes it unbreakable (unless faced with a weapon that's wielder puts more energy into their sword), and her sword can also change size. It can go from a dagger to a shortsword, to a longsword, and so on. Almost any type of sword.498714398-sword-images.jpg (Imagine that but red replaces the blue and faint deep red splotches on it (not blood btw it's the magic)) (can you tell me if I did anything wrong lol)
Name: Myst

Species: Demonic Human

Picture/Reference:commission___silver_haired_girl_by_forevermedhok-db7qjhn.png

Description of looks if pic not exact: Her eyes are hazel (green when mad/brown otherwise).

Personality: Xelth is a confident young woman. She rarely shows emotion, if at all, and is often thought of as 'stern' or 'stoic'. The only emotions she will show are extreme ones. For example, the death of a close friend will bring tears to her eyes, and she will weep. Once you get to know her, though, you'll find she is a very clever and curious soul. She's often lost deep in thoughts, her thoughts themselves being very deep, but it's hard to tell when.

Other: Uhh...nope..? If I can, though, I'll add in her little familiar

Magic: Her sword is embedded with demonic magic, making red splotches that fade out on it. They look similar to rust. Her sword has many enchantments, thus making her other magic weak because of how much is used on her sword. Her sword has an enchantment that makes it unbreakable (unless faced with a weapon that's wielder puts more energy into their sword), and her sword can also change size. It can go from a dagger to a shortsword, to a longsword, and so on. Almost any type of sword.498714398-sword-images.jpg (Imagine that but red replaces the blue and faint deep red splotches on it (not blood btw it's the magic))

(can you tell me if I did anything wrong lol)
booop
and familiars allowed :D
@Zozilla
Are you subbed or want to be pinged?
booop
and familiars allowed :D
@Zozilla
Are you subbed or want to be pinged?
Nova, She/Her, Taurus
Birb_Cult.gif
I'm subbed!
I'm subbed!
Oki! If no one shows up would you want to scratch this or make it a 1 x 1
I dont have enough hope in myself or my other rps lol
cept one
Oki! If no one shows up would you want to scratch this or make it a 1 x 1
I dont have enough hope in myself or my other rps lol
cept one
Nova, She/Her, Taurus
Birb_Cult.gif
I love the idea so a 1x1 would be fine but I usually don't do those and what I mean by I usually don't do those is I have never, so I might need a little reminder on some of the rules and such like that...

Also how long do you think you're gonna give this?

cough @JellyDragon1234 @HazelScar @StarDreamer2586 @NightSketch
I love the idea so a 1x1 would be fine but I usually don't do those and what I mean by I usually don't do those is I have never, so I might need a little reminder on some of the rules and such like that...

Also how long do you think you're gonna give this?

cough @JellyDragon1234 @HazelScar @StarDreamer2586 @NightSketch
1 2 3