Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | End of the Known - RP OCC [Open]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
I probably won't finish with Orochi's tonight. Took me a few hours to even post the thing and even then I didn't finish xD Oh boy, I'll also add in a link to their reference pages whenever I get a chance to do those.

and I really wanna draw everyone who's registered to the roleplay already even though I got a backlog to do aaaahhhh
I probably won't finish with Orochi's tonight. Took me a few hours to even post the thing and even then I didn't finish xD Oh boy, I'll also add in a link to their reference pages whenever I get a chance to do those.

and I really wanna draw everyone who's registered to the roleplay already even though I got a backlog to do aaaahhhh
round.png
I need you, to hurt me
I need you, to fight me
I need you, to kill me
I need you, to destroy me
good luck! it took me forever to finish my own so i get ya ^^ (I actually have a rough art of sax)

that's ... a lot to do ... good luck lol i might do a scene like that once the group fits in better and i know each one's roles-
good luck! it took me forever to finish my own so i get ya ^^ (I actually have a rough art of sax)

that's ... a lot to do ... good luck lol i might do a scene like that once the group fits in better and i know each one's roles-
back from hiatus #5 (;-_-)/
sketch shop here!
I think I'm finished with messing with Orochi's page, which i thought I'd never do with how it was going for the past day or so. I think I'm sick of writing "Onmyouji" now. Those letters are just.. all over the place.. I can only imagine how long yours took xD I also kind of want to add another character, but then I'd have to redo the bottom of both Orochi and Nornd's page x wx) But I think it'd make sense for the Onmyouji to appear later on... okay maybe later in the roleplay? xD

Count on me drawing your characters if you let me see them because it's just so much fun
I think I'm finished with messing with Orochi's page, which i thought I'd never do with how it was going for the past day or so. I think I'm sick of writing "Onmyouji" now. Those letters are just.. all over the place.. I can only imagine how long yours took xD I also kind of want to add another character, but then I'd have to redo the bottom of both Orochi and Nornd's page x wx) But I think it'd make sense for the Onmyouji to appear later on... okay maybe later in the roleplay? xD

Count on me drawing your characters if you let me see them because it's just so much fun
round.png
I need you, to hurt me
I need you, to fight me
I need you, to kill me
Lol sure if you want.

I decided that I'm finally going to work on writing now after slocuhing around for the past few days *saracastic applaud for myself wow aren't I smart-*
Lol sure if you want.

I decided that I'm finally going to work on writing now after slocuhing around for the past few days *saracastic applaud for myself wow aren't I smart-*
sketch shop here!
Update: nevermind. Shouldn't have read that undertale fanfic. My souls is now collapsing on itself and im not sure if anything coming from me right now won't be heavy load angst-
Update: nevermind. Shouldn't have read that undertale fanfic. My souls is now collapsing on itself and im not sure if anything coming from me right now won't be heavy load angst-
sketch shop here!
Give me the angst for now I have to think of a not-already-used design for the Onmyouji
Give me the angst for now I have to think of a not-already-used design for the Onmyouji
round.png
I need you, to hurt me
I need you, to fight me
I need you, to kill me
if you're into understale messes the fic is called "bone healing" and arghhh *explodes*

good luck!

i'm going to go write a sad drabble, and then draw a sad sketch or two (then cry cuz how bad I am) and - hope ill recover ...? (I mean it took me forever to recover from anne of green gable so im not sure how long this will take *laugh sob thingie mess*
if you're into understale messes the fic is called "bone healing" and arghhh *explodes*

good luck!

i'm going to go write a sad drabble, and then draw a sad sketch or two (then cry cuz how bad I am) and - hope ill recover ...? (I mean it took me forever to recover from anne of green gable so im not sure how long this will take *laugh sob thingie mess*
sketch shop here!
Perhaps at a later date for I'm still recovering from Noblesse chapters 300 ~ 400

I don't get why it seems so hard to design an interesting outfit for him D: I think the hardest part is describing it.. I may just draw it, like that, and slowly try writing it xD Urrrg, least Drunken Sailor is inspirational. Even after listening to it for about 3 hours straight. This isn't the worst I've done though I've done "Oh My Word This Song Is Annoying" for like 2 hours without realising it as a joke for what I was doing (it was tedious in a funny way) and various other's for like 5 hours
Perhaps at a later date for I'm still recovering from Noblesse chapters 300 ~ 400

I don't get why it seems so hard to design an interesting outfit for him D: I think the hardest part is describing it.. I may just draw it, like that, and slowly try writing it xD Urrrg, least Drunken Sailor is inspirational. Even after listening to it for about 3 hours straight. This isn't the worst I've done though I've done "Oh My Word This Song Is Annoying" for like 2 hours without realising it as a joke for what I was doing (it was tedious in a funny way) and various other's for like 5 hours
round.png
I need you, to hurt me
I need you, to fight me
I need you, to kill me
whoo congrat to me. i wrote something depressing. whooooooo *slaps myself*

it makes more sense if you know one of my ocs raph :P i think i punished him a little too much

anyways notes aside, ill try for tomorrow so ... yeah sorry guys sorry for beinga dissapointment *slaps myself again*

I need to wake up from this trance-
whoo congrat to me. i wrote something depressing. whooooooo *slaps myself*

it makes more sense if you know one of my ocs raph :P i think i punished him a little too much

anyways notes aside, ill try for tomorrow so ... yeah sorry guys sorry for beinga dissapointment *slaps myself again*

I need to wake up from this trance-
sketch shop here!
Would cat videos help? Or the Arcanist? Or just random images in general?
*rolls around while avoiding drawing the Onmyouji*
Would cat videos help? Or the Arcanist? Or just random images in general?
*rolls around while avoiding drawing the Onmyouji*
round.png
I need you, to hurt me
I need you, to fight me
I need you, to kill me
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13