Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Fighting an Emperor {Open}
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 43 44
Larimar shooed the creatures away, hissing angrily. She grabbed Wynter by the leg and attempted to drag her back to the site of the emperor.

(Going afk for tonight)
Larimar shooed the creatures away, hissing angrily. She grabbed Wynter by the leg and attempted to drag her back to the site of the emperor.

(Going afk for tonight)
nK1fyjz.png astramaru

she/her

» wishlist
» about
» lore
(SCREEEE!!!!!!!!! Me too!)
(SCREEEE!!!!!!!!! Me too!)
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif fr+3
he/vamp
back from LONG hiatus

Cheap Graphics || Wishlist
Going SLIGHTLY annoyed the other dragons were ignoring her, Riveros turned to the giant Emperor’s Wind element head. She flew up to it and decided to stupidly land on it. Riveros turned around to face it’s giant eye (Riveros is tiny... probably why other dragons don’t spot her) and stabbed it with her tail and shrieked in terror and flew away in a hurry.
“Ahhhh!!! My tail!” She screamed, her tail dowsed in a liquid that burned her like fire.
Going SLIGHTLY annoyed the other dragons were ignoring her, Riveros turned to the giant Emperor’s Wind element head. She flew up to it and decided to stupidly land on it. Riveros turned around to face it’s giant eye (Riveros is tiny... probably why other dragons don’t spot her) and stabbed it with her tail and shrieked in terror and flew away in a hurry.
“Ahhhh!!! My tail!” She screamed, her tail dowsed in a liquid that burned her like fire.
I would rather walk with a friend in the dark,
Than alone in the light. - Helen Keller, Friendship Quotes
7zcCDc4.png[/center][/url]
Groxinite gives Wynter one of his explosive potions and goes back to fighting the Emperor while throwing insults at it.
Groxinite gives Wynter one of his explosive potions and goes back to fighting the Emperor while throwing insults at it.
Hold on tighter with my lighter shining through!
Riveros sees Groxinite, though she doesn’t yet know their name, challenging and fighting the Emperor... and stifled a giggle when she’d over hear some of his insults. She quickly wraps her burned tail in her soaked scarf, cries
“Yahoo!” And she flaps over to join Groxinite in the insulting, while she’d also try not to get bitten or squashed.
Riveros sees Groxinite, though she doesn’t yet know their name, challenging and fighting the Emperor... and stifled a giggle when she’d over hear some of his insults. She quickly wraps her burned tail in her soaked scarf, cries
“Yahoo!” And she flaps over to join Groxinite in the insulting, while she’d also try not to get bitten or squashed.
Groxinite asked Riveros while dodging the emperor's attacks "Oh hey how ya doin' ?"
Groxinite asked Riveros while dodging the emperor's attacks "Oh hey how ya doin' ?"
Beka's eyes fluttered open to see Monarch looking down at her and patting her face. She felt woozy from exerting most her energy into that screech, which deafened the Emperor. The Emperor had broken her arm and a few ribs, and there was something wet and warm and red dripping down her head. "M' fan," she mumbled, the words coming out incoherent. She tried again, feeling weak and dizzy. "Mmkay." Though that wasn't really true... She blacked out again. ~-~ "No problem," Wicaydia panted to Groxinite. She sighed in relief when Monarch caught Beka. "Omigoodness," she said when she spot Wynter's arm. "Wait, I must call for help." She turned to Ignatios. ~-~ [i]Zomerrawyn?[/i] he screamed into the blank void of his mind. "What?" her voice answered telepathically. [i]Get Patrova. Now.[/i] ~-~ [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34929378] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/349294/34929378_350.png[/img] [/url] The female bogsneak had just been gathering herbs when a voice shouted in her head, "Patrova!!" [i]What is it?[/i] she asked mildly. The spiral sounded urgent, but most of the time she over-exaggerated things. "Ignatios is calling," the voice snapped, reading her thoughts, "It's important. He's really strung-up about it, and so is Wicaydia. Get to the Emperor NOW." [i]Oh my my[/i], she thought, before speeding in the direction of fighting and confusion. When she got there, she headed towards Ignatios. "What's the matter?" Ignatios gestured at Wynter before lying down and trying to call the Storm Seekers back. "Now, what's the trouble, dear?" inquired Patrova to Wynter.
Beka's eyes fluttered open to see Monarch looking down at her and patting her face. She felt woozy from exerting most her energy into that screech, which deafened the Emperor. The Emperor had broken her arm and a few ribs, and there was something wet and warm and red dripping down her head. "M' fan," she mumbled, the words coming out incoherent. She tried again, feeling weak and dizzy. "Mmkay." Though that wasn't really true... She blacked out again.

~-~

"No problem," Wicaydia panted to Groxinite. She sighed in relief when Monarch caught Beka. "Omigoodness," she said when she spot Wynter's arm. "Wait, I must call for help." She turned to Ignatios.

~-~

Zomerrawyn? he screamed into the blank void of his mind. "What?" her voice answered telepathically.

Get Patrova. Now.

~-~

34929378_350.png

The female bogsneak had just been gathering herbs when a voice shouted in her head, "Patrova!!"

What is it? she asked mildly. The spiral sounded urgent, but most of the time she over-exaggerated things.

"Ignatios is calling," the voice snapped, reading her thoughts, "It's important. He's really strung-up about it, and so is Wicaydia. Get to the Emperor NOW."

Oh my my, she thought, before speeding in the direction of fighting and confusion. When she got there, she headed towards Ignatios. "What's the matter?"

Ignatios gestured at Wynter before lying down and trying to call the Storm Seekers back.

"Now, what's the trouble, dear?" inquired Patrova to Wynter.
Riveros says back to Groxinite
“Oh me? I’m good!” And then she yells at the Emperor
“Stupid lizard!” And shrieks in delight and terror when the fire head let’s out a giant tongue of fire.
“Can’t catch MEEEEEE!!!!!!!!” She giggles. “Come on, oh I forgot to ask your name, let’s keep doing this! It’s FUN!!!!” And she zips around giggling.
(Unfortunately Riveros has a terribly weird sense of humour, as you can read)
Riveros says back to Groxinite
“Oh me? I’m good!” And then she yells at the Emperor
“Stupid lizard!” And shrieks in delight and terror when the fire head let’s out a giant tongue of fire.
“Can’t catch MEEEEEE!!!!!!!!” She giggles. “Come on, oh I forgot to ask your name, let’s keep doing this! It’s FUN!!!!” And she zips around giggling.
(Unfortunately Riveros has a terribly weird sense of humour, as you can read)
Groxinite replied " My name's Groxinite and i'm gonna do something very weird". Groxinite said" About time I used these for combat and not uhmm other stuff" he was holding mushrooms but not just ordinary mushrooms, they're mushrooms that make dragons (especially imperials) hallucinate, make them scared of anything (especially Faes and grass!) and have a chance of making dragons asleep for 40 hours. So he threw those mushrooms into the light head when it opened it's mouth and screamed "ENJOY YOUR SNACK YOU SHINY LIGHT HEAD!"
Groxinite replied " My name's Groxinite and i'm gonna do something very weird". Groxinite said" About time I used these for combat and not uhmm other stuff" he was holding mushrooms but not just ordinary mushrooms, they're mushrooms that make dragons (especially imperials) hallucinate, make them scared of anything (especially Faes and grass!) and have a chance of making dragons asleep for 40 hours. So he threw those mushrooms into the light head when it opened it's mouth and screamed "ENJOY YOUR SNACK YOU SHINY LIGHT HEAD!"
“YAHOO!” Riveros yowled, sending a wind blast into the fire head. It snarled, but Riveros had zipped over to the other eye and blasted that one too. Riveros zipped around blasting wind into the eyes of the other two Emperor heads of wind and fire. Spotting Groxinite throwing the weird mushrooms into the mouth of the light head, she grinned cause she knew what they could do.
“Great idea!” And she blasted the light head in mouth, which was still open, to shove the shrooms further in.
“YAHOO!” Riveros yowled, sending a wind blast into the fire head. It snarled, but Riveros had zipped over to the other eye and blasted that one too. Riveros zipped around blasting wind into the eyes of the other two Emperor heads of wind and fire. Spotting Groxinite throwing the weird mushrooms into the mouth of the light head, she grinned cause she knew what they could do.
“Great idea!” And she blasted the light head in mouth, which was still open, to shove the shrooms further in.
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 43 44